Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You (41310 Views)

When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Slimmos(m): 9:37am On Apr 21, 2015
the poster above me is crazy
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by VivaLaFrans: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
tongue
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by agzoo(m): 1:12am On Apr 23, 2015
Nimblemind:

Chai, so you last only 5mins? Sorry bro!
U last 5days shey? Mumu
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 23, 2015
And after all those hassles and wining does it guarantee fuckiology Op sorry to say but you are a learner
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Nimblemind(m): 5:22am On Apr 23, 2015
agzoo:

U last 5days shey? Mumu
Taking panadol for someone else.. May God reduce your stupìdíty, say Amen!
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by agzoo(m): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2015
Nimblemind:

Taking panadol for someone else.. May God reduce your stupìdíty, say Amen!
It dey pain u? grin Ur mates r out dere makin a gud career 4 emselves while ur dump sits ere analysin hw long u last on ur woman.. u wan collect gold medal? dats d defination of stupidity undecided
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by ClassyAdewumi(m): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2015
All these just to fucck tooto.. Na wa o.
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2015
This thread is on Point.

Thumbs up MrCharles cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Nimblemind(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
agzoo:

It dey pain u? grin Ur mates r out dere makin a gud career 4 emselves while ur dump sits ere analysin hw long u last on ur woman.. u wan collect gold medal? dats d defination of stupidity undecided
Your mates are in school and can construct sentences without blunders!

And don't mention me again cause its painful to log in on nairaland after stress at work and have to respond to an idiotic comment, please!
Re: How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 07, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cheated But He Wants Me Back / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / My Spanish Fly Review: Learn From My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.