Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? (29679 Views)

Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / Why Do Some Girls Carry Bags That's Bigger Than There Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by braindamage(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:
What we keep in there: Our make-up kit, our phones (in case of selfie emergencies), pad, money, magazines and other fashion accessories.

You don't have to understand, smiley
...and charms. Infact, you girls move with a shrine in that bag grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by jascon1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Folakeme:

They hold purse or clutches,they won't want a mammoth bag to spoil their simple dressing,it just depends on d type of dressing
is wedding or burial ceremonies the right places to carry the mammoth bags to? So they can steal meat n drinks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Mutuwa(m): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

....There were also nails in that lady's bag.

Nostalgia: memories of yesteryears...

HHahahahahahaha..i guess its for extreme orgies
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Baddoo01:
Em freaking tired of keeping this and still involving in a mental debate with myself. See a young girl of 14 carrying a bag that should be carrying her. Ladies please is there any mystery behind big handbags or something. I'll just love to know.
Badosky
Yes, there's a mystery...

The mystery of 'wosi wosi', or 'ngwogwongwo nigwongwo'. We keep various items like makeup, face powder, hand mirror, sanitary towels, bodyspray, books (I never go anywhere without books), pens, anointing oil, hair brush, change of slippers, my big ol' purse, phones and chargers etc.

All these cannot fit into our back pocket, can they?

The bigger the better wink

The major drawback is when your phone rings and you start rifling through the bag. Somehow you never get to it before it stops ringing grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by kandiikane(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lol I wonder too oo. especially when they just have their lip gloss, purse and tampons to carry. Some will even pack weave on, extra shoes, clothes just to make it look full.

I do not get it. If you do not have much to carry, why na?
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by UnknownT: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
My Geography teacher in school back then will call it MOVING SECRETARIAT

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
tongue

Items you can find in Mt hand bag includes;
Make up bag.
Condom cool.
scissors
perfume
body spray
toto baby wipes
comb
roasted corn(abuja corn dey sweet eh, cos it's fresh from the farm)
tom tom
Alcohol in small bottle wink
hair cream in small quantity
body cream in small quantity
pepper spray for ANIMALISTIC MEN
Shaving stick
small soap
Flygl / paracetamol or alabunku in case of any hangover
small folded tissue paper
cotton wool
my phone
An extra catapult in case I piss put for my pant cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by doninno(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dey want to feel like big gals all dat is in d bag is notin,

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by damola311: 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Make-up, salt and water

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
I caught one trying to squeeze my deep freezer into it.

I got angry and sent her out.

Later when I entered my room I discovered that she took my foam.

Guys, never leave a girl with big-black-bag alone in your room.
Lmao! cheesy

Mscheeeeew angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by kandiikane(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tallesty1:

grin
Lool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by LewisO: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Guys beware of ladies that carries handbags often, some are chronic pickers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Baddoo01:
I'm freaking tired of keeping this and still involving in a mental debate with myself.

Nowadays, you see a young girl of 14 carrying a bag that should be carrying her.

Ladies please is there any mystery behind big handbags or something? I'll just love to know.

Nah mental problem.

Follow follow girls, trying to be who they are not.
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Baddoo01:
I'm freaking tired of keeping this and still involving in a mental debate with myself.

Nowadays, you see a young girl of 14 carrying a bag that should be carrying her.

Ladies please is there any mystery behind big handbags or something? I'll just love to know.
what's ur business about our bags now?
U guys will always poke nose into our affairs every time
BTW I have sanitary pads, set of pants and bra, clothes(in case I sleep anywhere belle face)
Make up kits, packet of condom and my pursue, inside my purse in my bag, wetin I get inside na talk for anoda day

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:
What we keep in there: Our make-up kit, our phones (in case of selfie emergencies), pad, money, magazines and other fashion accessories.

What of Fire extinguisher ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by free2ryhme: 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Baddoo01:

to keep rubbish inside what else
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Teebashy(f): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:

seconded
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by seedorfg(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
pancake, glass, lipstick and wig, thank me larer
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tallesty1:

Lol nice one
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by onlyievera(f): 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Firstlady240(f): 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tallesty1:

..if I hear..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by oginga: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Gorgeous women carry handbag, the facially challenged girls carry ballot box(es). Fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Jayjay0(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
really did u just ask this..
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Texcoco(m): 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Our grandmother brings us sweets,gums and biscuits from those big trusty bags of hers.....ever since then we always look expectingly nay hungrily at every hand bag of ladies especially close kins...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Firstlady240(f): 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
1. It complements the outfit.
2. It make's movement alot easier,we dnt have to hold to much in our hands it will all fit in the bag.
3. We put in extra make up [for these who like makeup]
4. Makes us look more girlie. Especially when we have heels on.
5. We put toiletries in them in case of emergency
6. It's what every girl needs to have.
seconded
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by hamilton62(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Baddoo01:

My dear, I have a sister who carries such with her friends but I don't near her bags to know about anything inside because it's her privacy, but I had a friend who visited me when I was in futo from imsu... My God! Imagine she putting some of her jeans in the bag because she wants it to have shape... I was dumbfounded ... And this girl is pinchomic (smallish) in nature, even the bag will pocket her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / Should I Continue With This Relationship / What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.