Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,023 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? (29669 Views)

Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / Why Do Some Girls Carry Bags That's Bigger Than There Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Atmmachine(m): 2:33am On Apr 21, 2015
sexyseun:
y u go dey carry carrot up and down for bag? how many girls u don hear wey dey do like that? u too local jare

What's that on your skin??
Your skin looks [size=90pt]ROUGH[/size]
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by JayJustus(m): 5:06am On Apr 21, 2015
it's for shoplifting... aswear that bag that conceal like three dresses... quote me and you choke on Eba tutu
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Fabdedon(m): 5:33am On Apr 21, 2015
Ishilove:

Yes, there's a mystery...

The mystery of 'wosi wosi', or 'ngwogwongwo nigwongwo'. We keep various items like makeup, face powder, hand mirror, sanitary towels, bodyspray, books (I never go anywhere without books), pens, anointing oil, hair brush, change of slippers, my big ol' purse, phones and chargers etc.

All these cannot fit into our back pocket, can they?

The bigger the better wink

The major drawback is when your phone rings and you start rifling through the bag. Somehow you never get to it before it stops ringing grin
and why must u carry all make up items..,
you could have carried the standing mirror...
If we guys make up d way u girls do.. be frank would you like it?
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Pinkieblue(f): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Twaci:
Guilty embarassed

Bia, how did u know?

He f0und 0ut after searching
His babe's bag 4 proof that she is cheating on him
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by bigtalla(m): 6:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Why are some of you ladies here claim to also carry an extra bra in their bag? We all know bra is one thing that suffers the most on you ladies... Stop acting all tushed-up..
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Ishilove: 6:47am On Apr 21, 2015
Fabdedon:
and why must u carry all make up items..,
you could have carried the standing mirror...
If we guys make up d way u girls do.. be frank would you like it?
And what do you think my make up consists of? I don't carry the whole of Balogun pancake market in my bag. Just the usual lipgloss, balm and powder wink
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by perrywinco2015(m): 6:55am On Apr 21, 2015
To kill,steal nd destroy.....while fr runs gals their equipment
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Omoluyi(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2015
It's in their blood[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2015
if u search em bag u see
extra tire (shoes )
diff service of make up
foods,
diff cloths..
etc
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by tunnary(m): 7:17am On Apr 21, 2015
PP packet of Pad nd Perfumes
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by currentbrands(m): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2015
aka......Toolbox grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by patostation(m): 7:40am On Apr 21, 2015
OweiFaki:
Its just because its fashionable.Actually,na wetin no too make sense dey full inside.

Ladies have been observed carrying odd items like nails, corn-cub, extra drusses, tissue rolls, bathroom slippers, condoms, dildos, even hammer and screw driver. Do you know that your own wife will take offense is you ever try to open her handbag?

And when a call comes in, an average lady will do a 10-minute ultimate search before finding her phone. Very wierd.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Omotayor123(f): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2015
cozy7:
It's obviously to steal......I lost my remote control after a lady visited me with a travelling bag (which she mistook for a handbag.
Very funny post. Lol grin
cozy7:
It's obviously to steal......I lost my remote control after a lady visited me with a travelling bag (which she mistook for a handbag.
Very funny post. Lol
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by coffee77: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2015
i guess they must be carrying a space ship

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by rasheedbb16(m): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Inside the bad, there is big extension box for charging phone. Anywhere they see generator next you we here hello can I bring my socket?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by okpukpu(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2015
I wonder, get the one that look exactly like Ghana must go bag.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2015
Atmmachine:

What's that on your skin??
Your skin looks ROUGH
can I lend u a Microphone?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Christmasdon(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2015
In that bag, you can see condom, annointing oil, and her bible, even a bottle of holy water.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2015
kaka22:
Ladies keep many things inside the big bags they carry around as explained by posters above me but the one that amazed me was when a lady I know emptied her bag in my presence and I saw a big radio inside her bag shocked. I asked her why she carried radio all around, she said that it gave her bag shape because a big bag with little items in it, disfigured the bag shocked... since that day, whenever I see any lady with big bag, I imagine all kind of odd things that can be inside...
haba na hahahahahahaha, now that was funny
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by cosmic22(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Twaci:
Guilty embarassed

Bia, how did u know?

guess he's had some sort of xperience with his babe..lol
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by nairabetguru(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2015
sexyseun:
can I lend u a Microphone?

u cant fit follow back abi tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by smokeyupu(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2015
For taking away the medemedes they usually collect from guys and parties. Women a away takers of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Shikeaguma: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2015
Prof. Chinweizu, in the book Anatomy of Female Power, says the bag is a tool box.
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Psyafe(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2015
For lovely shoes,sandals n handbags follow chemiefashionworld on Instagram, follow @chemjat on Twitter, Add us on bbm 55ED5882 or send ur whatsapp to psyafe@yahoo.com . We give u the best!
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by fromnigeria(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
I caught one trying to squeeze my deep freezer into it.

I got angry and sent her out.

Later when I entered my room I discovered that she took my foam.

Guys, never leave a girl with big-black-bag alone in your room.

hahahaha, '''haahahahah'' ahaa haha? hahahah, ahahahaha!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2015
Mutuwa:

HHahahahahahaha..i guess its for extreme orgies
which one is sin parties? nairaland gan sef
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Mutuwa(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2015
booqee:
which one is sin parties? nairaland gan sef

It was orgyyyy i wrote..but N.L code am.
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
mizzsmilez:
grin grin
What a question
What part of that list have you that impression?

@mizzsmilez I jst followed u, do ffback pls.
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by ogaprime(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:
What we keep in there: Our make-up kit, our phones (in case of selfie emergencies), pad, money, magazines and other fashion accessories.

You don't have to understand, smiley

Including as also...

* nails- to shook attacker's eyes

*eyes pepper sprayer- spray de attacker's eye

*torchlight- night vision

*whistle- when screaming fails, use whistle

*roasted corn- no money no eatery but corn dey

*plastic spoons- when you meet your friend well, you start digging

*extra cloths- "any where night meet me na to change"

* wigs- master of disguise

*Etc..
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
It's a mobile house
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Tallesty1:
I caught one trying to squeeze my deep freezer into it.

I got angry and sent her out.

Later when I entered my room I discovered that she took my foam.

Guys, never leave a girl with big-black-bag alone in your room.
Re: Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? by justcallbuki(f): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
to carry yam!
just like 2day while cming frm work i got some stuff ,so what is the essence of carry lylon bag when my big bag is with me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.