Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram (80717 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / John Dumelo Received Death Threat From South African Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by MduZA: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
lezz:
dont get it wrong, THERE ARE LOTS OF OPPORTUNITIES IN SA. the reason can be found by no other person than your great hero, Nelson Mandela who admitted in 1996 that south africa lacks the capacity to self govern because they came from camps, bush and prison..

you see, not only are black south africans unble to rule, the vast majority lacks basic skills, education and experience. this is the sole reason ANC mandated white own firms to employ lazy bantu and zulu vampires to bridge the ever widing gap.

xhosa, bantu, tswana and zulu southies are blood sucking baboons who are too stupid to fight with the 5 % whites who own 75% of the land and 90% of the economy.

all of black africa gave you your freedom especially angola, namibia, nigeria etc. you are to be grateful we are working and opening busines you have no clue how to run.

you are totally without shame to show your face here..
#XENOPHOBICSA

you can't state any facts,the only thing you are capable of is to show your anger by throwing your Nigerian culture of insults....thousands and thousands of Nigerians depend on salaries paid by south African companies,if you people were educated and innovative as you claim,we should be seeing the opposite...in stead you people are going around seeking refuge in foreign lands,your people are been ill treated all over the world ,many of them are dying in those countries,according to them its better to die in foreign lands than in your pathetic country...we know that Nigerians are good in making noise but in reality they are empty tins...if Nigerians are educated as you claim,your education means nothing,you will use that education to cut people s hair in SA...

2 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
omoharry:
ok..So south Africa does not have a forum abi? talking of people that cannot stand their own fellow blacks in thier country... if you guys see them as enemies then what in heavens name are you and your folks doing here in Nigerian Forum where other Africans meet and discuss...please get out of from here..our brothers from other Africa countries are welcome but not SOUTH AFRICANS...please go to forums where you have the AFRIKAANS and your fellow black south Africans so that you guys can rub mind on how to go about killings us more...GET OUT FROM HERE OOOO...WE DONT NEED SOUTH AFRICANS HERE...GO TO YOUR SOUTH AFRICAN FORUM..NONSENSE
Like I said you do not own this forum. I get your anger, but it's better directed to Xenophobes not me. I find it weird that you tell me that as a South African I cannot stand fellow blacks while you as Nigerians can't stand each other, how many times have we seen Igbos, Yorubas etc been insulted and ridiculed in this forum? You don't see this in SA, So please don't be righteous on me. I happenen to like Nairaland better even though is filled with uninformed and dumb people like you

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
omoharry:
so it is painful to know that Nigerians are generalizing that you guys are all Xenophobia's abi? South Africans are very good at generalizing ...they have tag every Nigerians both good and bad as scammers, drug peddlers etc and carry out attack on them indiscriminately just because they generalized that anybody that is a Nigerians must be a criminal......Now tell me, how does it feel to be on the other side of the table and be called a xenophobia even when you don't support it....lesson N0 1, don't do to others what you cannot tolerate...However, as long as South Africans have a large crowed of supporters cheering this violence these people will continue to attack foreigners for the wrong reasons....If you make the rest of the Africa continent your enemy who will you now run to for solidarity when the white /western world is at your throat....you guys should be very careful of how you display your ignorance and arrogance oooo!!!
Unfortunately that scamming reputation exist all over the world
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
omoharry:
ok..So south Africa does not have a forum abi? talking of people that cannot stand their own fellow blacks in thier country... if you guys see them as enemies then what in heavens name are you and your folks doing here in Nigerian Forum where other Africans meet and discuss...please get out of from here..our brothers from other Africa countries are welcome but not SOUTH AFRICANS...please go to forums where you have the AFRIKAANS and your fellow black south Africans so that you guys can rub mind on how to go about killings us more...GET OUT FROM HERE OOOO...WE DONT NEED SOUTH AFRICANS HERE...GO TO YOUR SOUTH AFRICAN FORUM..NONSENSE

Woman why are you this heartless, so cruel? Majority of South Africans do not support xenophobia but already you are blazing with guns to kill every South African you meet. South Africa has thousands of towns and cities and so far xenophobia has only happened in Durban and Johannesburg. We only hear of xenophobia and see it on TV like you and I have never experienced it in my neighbourhood since 2008 when it started.

I don't know what xenophobia look like because it is something we only hear about on radios despite living in SA. Even a lot of people living in Jozi have never seen it happening as it only happens at certain areas in Jozi and the whole of Johannesburg.

Hope you still remember what you did to people of Ghana, something which your government also supported.

Shame!!! You must behave like a lady and not like a savage.

2 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

Woman why are you this heartless, so cruel? Majority of South Africans do not support xenophobia but already you are blazing with guns to kill every South African you meet. South Africa has thousands of towns and cities and so far xenophobia has only happened in Durban and Johannesburg. We only hear of xenophobia and see it on TV like you and I have never experienced it my neighbourhood.

I don't know what xenophobia look like because it is something we only hear about on radios despite living in SA. Even a lot of people living in Jozi have never seen it happening as it only happens at certain areas in Jozi and the whole of Johannesburg.

Hope you still remember what you did to people of Ghana, something which your government also supported.

Shame!!! You must behave like a lady and not like a savage.
You are wasting your breath Mzi

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You are wasting your breath Mzi

Yep, it seems so, but truly I only wanted to instill some sense of understanding into her that over 50 million South Africa's do not support these ruthless killing of innocent Africans. The group that the SA police shot at does not even make a quota of our population and Durban and Johannesburg is not the whole of South Africa. There are more than million of foreigners who live in SA who have never experienced xenophobia in one form or another especially those who live outside Johannesburg and Durban.

The killing of Sithole was unfortunate and was not xenophobic by nature rather a criminal activity from the Alex tsotsis who took advantage of the situation. Alexandra township is very violent and misfortune could have befallen anyone, South African or foreigner.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by kenex4ever(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
SuperSuave:
South Africans and their badmouth
datz y almost all their girls has oversized backside and their guys having over sized hairlesshead
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by wildikeman(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
kingjoo:

Just stop!!. this is just about the same reason the SA are killing others. unguided statement is much more dangerous than a lighter in a gas station. Let's preach love and with it conquer the forces of hate and evil. one love
as much as I love ur idealist approach...pacification Is not the answer. I'm a realist. Those savages would not bulge to amicable approaches. Its fire for fire. Ask the people who fought in WW2
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by kenex4ever(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
SuperSuave:
South Africans and their badmouth
datz y almost all their girls have oversized backside and their guys having over sized hairlesshead.
If not for d whites among them, they would have been the most uncivilized people in Africa.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Generalization is the element that is deceiving here. Xenophobia is clearly the incorrect term to be used to describe the South African situation. Do these people know what phobia means? It means a fear for something which usually comes before as a prefix. Xenophobia will literally mean that all South Africans will not want to be any near nor be touched by foreigners. That is untrue, SA women fall in love with foreigners even got married to them. We buy from their shops everyday.

The situation in South Africa concerning the ill treatment of foreigners is more attached to politics than to an actual pseudo xenophobia. Some disgruntled factions in SA feel that the government is not doing enough to empower them in small business in order to compete effectively with foreigners. Some feel that ever since the influx of foreigners increased in the country, jobs have started to be very scares due to exploitation of foreigners by South African industries.

Situation of foreigners in the country is very bad. Many of them do not have papers and some have even established informal settlement living in poor conditions around Johannesburg. South Africans now pour out their anger on foreigners after learning that they are as well entitled for child grants, refugee grants, etc, even though many of them do not contribute to pay taxes. We are living among other people who do not have understanding.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
MduZA:

you can't state any facts,the only thing you are capable of is to show your anger by throwing your Nigerian culture of insults....thousands and thousands of Nigerians depend on salaries paid by south African companies,if you people were educated and innovative as you claim,we should be seeing the opposite...in stead you people are going around seeking refuge in foreign lands,your people are been ill treated all over the world ,many of them are dying in those countries,according to them its better to die in foreign lands than in your pathetic country...we know that Nigerians are good in making noise but in reality they are empty tins...if Nigerians are educated as you claim,your education means nothing,you will use that education to cut people s hair in SA...
Nigeria is home to the highest concentration of billionaires and millionaires in Africa,son.

i tell you that people your lazy vampires are killing and looting are glocerry store owners, clothing line and car dealers. your lots are stealing and looting the hard earned money they worked for.

Dangote is in 16 african countries as we speak.

OANDO, ZENITH, ECO and hundreds of other small nigerian firms are scattered accross western and eastern africa.

now show me a non BBE black southafrican firm that is competetive in africa.

shoprite, dstv, gave belongs to the anglo-dutch, your OVERLORDS.
#XENOPHOBICSA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
lezz:
Nigeria is home to the highest concentration of billionaires and millionaires in Africa,son.

i tell you that people your lazy vampires are killing and looting are glocerry store owners, clothing line and car dealers. your lots are stealing and looting the hard earned money they worked for.

Dangote is in 16 african countries as we speak.

OANDO, ZENITH, ECO and hundreds of other small nigerian firms are scattered accross western and eastern africa.

now show me a non BBE black southafrican firm that is competetive in africa.

shoprite, dstv, gave belongs to the anglo-dutch, your OVERLORDS.
#XENOPHOBICSA

All SA companies are now all BEE compliant. It is now mandatory for all companies to comply with BEE policy in order to make business.

Dangote is a business mogul and not a company.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

Yep, it seems so, but truly I only wanted to instill some sense of understanding into her that over 50 million South Africa's do not support these ruthless killing of innocent Africans. The group that the SA police shot at does not even make a quota of our population and Durban and Johannesburg is not the whole of South Africa. There are more than million of foreigners who live in SA who have never experienced xenophobia in one form or another especially those who live outside Johannesburg and Durban.

The killing of Sithole was unfortunate and was not xenophobic by nature rather a criminal activity from the Alex tsotsis who took advantage of the situation. Alexandra township is very violent and misfortune could have befallen anyone, South African or foreigner.

i know that not all SA are xenophones but i will advise that you guys educate the violent ones over there or send them to rehab. You also say that over 50million SA dont support dont support these killings which i disagree. why? i am yet to see South Africans coming out en masse to condemn these killings. Even the SA president is not doing enough to curb the situation. I also heard that the son also is in support of the killings. I was shocked and amazed when a screen shot of a SA website was pasted here and almost everyone there were in support of the killings.

i advise u guys talk more sense and arrest the perpetrators because right now, SA is seen as an enemy of Africa which isnt good for a country in africa.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by francisbiz: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
0,01% that's responsible for these attacks, The whole country is condemning them, but somehow every South African is now Xenophobic, If I apply the same reasoning I would say all Nigerians are corrupt, tribaistic, fraudsters, druff traffickers etc. I would obviously be wrong would"nt I?

[b]When one finger touches oil, it spreads to every finger of the palm!
We know we are corrupt, tribal, drug traffickers, yet we fight everyday to wipe those anti-social behaviour out of existence in our country. And we dont chase shadows whenever we get generally accussed of them.

So you south african Xenophobes should learn to accept the fact that you are suffering from ACUTE-NEGRO-PHOBIA.
If you know how Nigeria fought for you INGRATES, during your apartheid era, you should stop chasing shadows: We fought apartheid mentally, spiritually, financially, with our music, with our poems, with our journalism, with our animism, with our religion, with our arts and culture etc.
We were even contributing our new and used clothes to give to the heavily impoverished zulus and other south Africans.
What the 800,000. Nigerians bring into our economy is not up to 25% of what MTN, MULTICHOICE etc. bulldoze from Nigeria into south african economy.

If you dont want us any more, start deporting us officially and stop issuing visas to us, simple.
Your white SUPREMACIST COLONIALISTS were very right to insist on not giving independence to you, we Nigerians were very shortsighted to insist on your independence : we thought you were masculine enough.
Look how it panned-out! BARBARIC-CANNIBALS!
YOU DONT DESERVE INDEPENDENCE, YOU ARE PERPETUAL SLAVES.
YOU ARE SO WEAK THAT YOUR WOMEN EVEN PREFER OUR INDUSTRIOUS, WISE AND TURGID MEN
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
but why are nigerians reacting to this news, (although John demelo was brought to the spot light by nollywood), i expected the NL ghanians to be more upset than we. abi ghanaians no dey nairaland
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Solomon30: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
So unfortunate, it shouldn't have been South Africa of all countries of the world. Without the concerted efforts of the other countries of the world of which Nigeria stands out in the crusade and fight against Apartheid, South Africans could still be slaves.
The growth of the South African economy is mainly achieved by the input of foreigners and not the indigenes. The Egyptian spirit that has now overwhelmed their minds to resort to Xenophobic approach in combatting their weakness in frustration should be deadened by whatever means necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Moana(f): 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
for all you know that girl is just hungry and frustrated. why should lions lose sleep over a sheep's opinion?
stop giving her the attention she doesnt deserve
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
boxypane:

Xenophobic attacks. The zulu ppl makes up over 50 million of d population in SA, dats over 50%. There King/leader gave dat "hate speech" dat led 2 all dis fracas. Zulu is SA, SA is ZULU.

So according to your cat lady logic, 50 million people took out to the streets & went on an attack? Tsk tsk tsk.

FYI, South Africa has a population of about 52 million in total, so it's impossible for the Zulus to make up to 90+ % of the entire population when there are still other tribes & races to consider.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
These attacks are idiocy, savagery, buffoonery of the worst kind, It's an excuse to do criminality really, I condemn them with every ounce of my being, I would also on behalf of my foolish countrymen and women like to apologise to every nationality that is here on Nairaland. These attacks don't reflect who we are as a nation, they are orcchestrated by a few 4ick people

its a good one from u but i believe u guys still have a lot to do as there are some evil southafricans that are hell bent on bringing more shame to the country.

visit this link to see video of one of d xenophobe gang leader issueing more death threats; https://www.nairaland.com/2269038/xenophobia-gang-leader-xenophobia-promised

cc; mduZA , punkyoh
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Watch gang leader of xenophobic attack issueing more death threats to other blacks. Na so dem worship white man come hate their fellow black brothers reach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4eGhsiP-Q
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by walterenahoro: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
1stola:
South Africans are bastąrd miserable people.
Mandela slept in prison for nothing.
These animals don't deserve freedom.
They are the real reason the whites call blacks "monkeys"
Even their stupíd president is in support of it and i don't
blame him when our own president just sits idle without
taking any measure to resolve or repatriate our citizens.
At this juncture, we should also be preparing to destroy
everything south Africans own in Nigeria too e.g Shoprite, Mr Price, GoTv, DSTV, MTN, STANBIC BANK E.T.C
When the time is right, i will personally revenge.
100 modafúcking lives of South Africans to every 1
Nigerian life lost.

Imagine what they did to a three years old boy after killing his parent...
https://www.nairaland.com/2263951/join-now-fight-justice-freedom
wen u ready let me know....i will do 5000000 for a life lost
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dragonking:

i know that not all SA are xenophones but i will advise that you guys educate the violent ones over there or send them to rehab. You also say that over 50million SA dont support dont support these killings which i disagree. why? i am yet to see South Africans coming out en masse to condemn these killings. Even the SA president is not doing enough to curb the situation. I also heard that the son also is in support of the killings. I was shocked and amazed when a screen shot of a SA website was pasted here and almost everyone there were in support of the killings.

i advise u guys talk more sense and arrest the perpetrators because right now, SA is seen as an enemy of Africa which isnt good for a country in africa.

Only a handful group of disgruntled hooligans are rallying behind xenophobia. I believe that you have seen all the footages that were all over international media and that surely cannot amount to the total population of the country. You clearly have not seen South Africa. Moreover, it is untrue that Zuma does nothing to contain the situation. The so called xenophobia is now over and the foreigners are back into their shops with everything back into normal.

The son of the President and the Zulu king were quoted out of context. They preferably referred to group of foreigners that could not have proper papers to be in the country and as a result have added the volume to vagrancy in the cities. He complained rather about the city that lost the taste of cleanliness. He recalled how tidy most of the cities in South Africa used to be and how the situation has now deteriorated that you do not even know which shop is which. He, further appealed to foreigners who did not have papers to pack and go.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by boxypane(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

So according to your cat lady logic, 50 million people took out to the streets & went on an attack? Tsk tsk tsk.

FYI, South Africa has a population of about 52 million in total, so it's impossible for the Zulus to make up to 90+ % of the entire population when there are still other tribes & races to consider.
Ok I grEe. Free me
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

Only a handful group of disgruntled hooligans are rallying behind xenophobia. I believe that you have seen all the footages that were all over international media and that surely cannot amount to the total population of the country. You clearly have not seen South Africa. Moreover, it is untrue that Zuma does nothing to contain the situation. The so called xenophobia is now over and the foreigners are back into their shops with everything back into normal.

The son of the President and the Zulu king were quoted out of context. They preferably referred to group of foreigners that could not have proper papers to be in the country and as a result have added the volume to vagrancy in the cities. He complained rather about the city that lost the taste of cleanliness. He recalled how tidy most of the cities in South Africa used to be and how the situation has now deteriorated that you do not even know which shop is which. He, further appealed to foreigners who did not have papers to pack and go.

ok but i dont think the xenophobia is over as a so called xenophobe gang leader just came out to say they will kill more africans..gambians are the main targets now..watch here;

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
boxypane:

Baba go google do research jor.

You go & google it because your info is 100% incorrect.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
datz y almost all their girls have oversized backside and their guys having over sized hairlesshead.
If not for d whites among them, they would have been the most uncivilized people in Africa.
Another white worshiper, dude don't you have ano ounce of pride left? I'm sure in your little brain you attribute the air we breathe to white people....smh...Village mentality!

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
francisbiz:

[b]When one finger touches oil, it spreads to every finger of the palm!
We know we are corrupt, tribal, drug traffickers, yet we fight everyday to wipe those anti-social behaviour out of existence in our country. And we dont chase shadows whenever we get generally accussed of them.

So you south african Xenophobes should learn to accept the fact that you are suffering from ACUTE-NEGRO-PHOBIA.
If you know how Nigeria fought for you INGRATES, during your apartheid era, you should stop chasing shadows: We fought apartheid mentally, spiritually, financially, with our music, with our poems, with our journalism, with our animism, with our religion, with our arts and culture etc.
We were even contributing our new and used clothes to give to the heavily impoverished zulus and other south Africans.
What the 800,000. Nigerians bring into our economy is not up to 25% of what MTN, MULTICHOICE etc. bulldoze from Nigeria into south african economy.

If you dont want us any more, start deporting us officially and stop issuing visas to us, simple.
Your white SUPREMACIST COLONIALISTS were very right to insist on not giving independence to you, we Nigerians were very shortsighted to insist on your independence : we thought you were masculine enough.
Look how it panned-out! BARBARIC-CANNIBALS!
YOU DONT DESERVE INDEPENDENCE, YOU ARE PERPETUAL SLAVES.
YOU ARE SO WEAK THAT YOUR WOMEN EVEN PREFER OUR INDUSTRIOUS, WISE AND TURGID MEN
[/b]

There is some elements of truth in what you say but by saying that you were dealing out clothes to SA Zulu, Xhosa, Sotho, Tswana, etc, children is grossly incorrect and misleading. Did you even know that SA borders were closed and how could possibly your donated clothes and money have crossed security tightly- guarded borders.

During apartheid, whites made sure that blacks were catered for with enough food and it was generally illegal for any matured person to remain loitering at home without a job. You could be arrested for resisting to be employed even if it was to work in the garden or kitchen. That's why some uninformed Blacks rather call for the former regime to revert back because of some of the things which I have already mentioned.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

They are miking this issue to their own selfish ends, they don't give a hoot about the imigrants it's about South África! It always was! Trust me they will rub this exaggerated to our faces for the next coming millenia
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by NZEGWUAGU(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Guys this is not the first time they were doing this. They did it some years ago and got away with it. That was why they repeated it this time. They have to learn some bitter lessons from elsewhere before they can stop this barbarism. I volunteer myself to be the MD of Shoprite. Pls we need other voluteers for their other businesses after which we strike and take the bastards out and occupy their companies with a view to appropriating them to ourselves. They must pay this time!.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dragonking:

ok but i dont think the xenophobia is over as a so called xenophobe gang leader just came out to say they will kill more africans..gambians are the main targets now..watch here;

Unless the guy is ready for a jail time in prison, because he has already advertised himself. Then, he can go out on his xenophobic spree.

The jail is ready to consume his sole. However, there is a possibility that a guy could be an imposter who is merely taking pleasure at sabotaging the image of SA internationally.

The situation has subsided at least for now, that I promise.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by kenex4ever(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Another white worshiper, dude don't you have ano ounce of pride left? I'm sure in your little brain you attribute the air we breathe to white people....smh...Village mentality!
am only saying d truth, u guys in SA are very close to other primates in nature. From ur dance steps to ur traditions.
I repeat, if not for d whites most of u would be walking d streets naked.
D most annoying part is d way u a***eholez support this devilish act, in d name of defending ur con3.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
datz y almost all their girls has oversized backside and their guys having over sized hairlesshead
Over sized heads? Lol really? That's the trait we identify west africans with, lol you crack me up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

The Italian Minister Maria Boschi Exposes Her Underwears During Her Swearing In / Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.