Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Aggressive Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aggressive Men. (4260 Views)

Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aggressive Men. by Ihuomadinihu: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2015
Just wanted to share a funny story/experience with you all
I was coming back from Church and from a long way off i saw a man in car gesticulating and calling me. I simply ignored him,only for the car to trail and follow me. The man was only street calling me saying stuffs like 'sweety,i wouldn't break your heart' , ''i love you so much'' etc. I also ignored him,and he kept following me. At a point,i stopped and gave him audience but he wasn't really saying anything. I decided to branch off to my friend's house and he also came into the same house. I was furious at this point,i warned him not to follow me any further. I thought he left ,only for him to traill behind me after i left my friend's house. At a point,he came out of his car and blocked my way,shouting that i can go and call police and security to arrest him that he must stalk me and find out where i stay. I even had to push him before i could pass. He started ranting that he must marry me and that it's a bet. He just kept on following me in his car,saying all sorts of nonesense. I decided to go back to Church and report to my Pastors snice he wouldn't stop following me. On getting to my Church,he opened my bag and dropped his hand written number. My Church members saw what was happening,they immediately rushed out and questioned him. He said he only said he wanted to marry me and that i refused and rebuked him. I was so embarrased and some of my Church members were even making side remarks,that i wasn't matured enough. How can you act cool when a man decides to act like a creep with you? Is it compulsory to respond to any man that calls you out on the street. Some men don't know how to approach ladies in a decent manner. How do you feel about agressive pursue from men?
Re: Aggressive Men. by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Aggressive Men. by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2015
Op he was creeping on the low ..

Yh u did the right thing by ignoring wink
Re: Aggressive Men. by Enegod(m): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
I was coming back from Church and from a long way off i saw a man in car gesticulating and calling me. I simply ignored him,only for the car to trail and follow me. The man was only street calling me saying stuffs like 'sweety,i wouldn't break your heart' etc. I also ignored him,and he kept following me. At a point,i stopped and gave him audience but he wasn't really saying anything. I decided to branch off to my friend's house and he also came into the same house. I was furious at this point,i warned him not to follow me any further. I thought he left ,only for him to traill behind me after i left my friends house.
how old are u?
Re: Aggressive Men. by dharay99: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2015
i see,

0p, the picshurr of the man following yhu or....
angry

Re: Aggressive Men. by Cutehector(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2015
D man sef! Why would he waste his tym on some lost cause

3 Likes

Re: Aggressive Men. by Ihuomadinihu: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Enegod:
how old are u?
Lol,one of those girls that look 19 but their birth certificate says otherwise.
Re: Aggressive Men. by Exjoker(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2015
I know of a guy who did something similar to this and at the end he was able to lure the girl
Re: Aggressive Men. by seankafor(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2015
some niggas shaaa..me no fit oo

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Men. by Ihuomadinihu: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2015
Exjoker:
I know of a guy who did something similar to this and at the end he was able to lure the girl
Lol,if they dash me this one i no go collect. There is difference between being persistent and harassing a girl.
Re: Aggressive Men. by Cutedwag(m): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:
Op he was creeping on the low ..

Yh u did the right thing by ignoring wink
Mitchew, as if you'll do that if you're in her shoes :>
Re: Aggressive Men. by klark3: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
I was coming back from Church and from a long way off i saw a man in car gesticulating and calling me. I simply ignored him,only for the car to trail and follow me. The man was only street calling me saying stuffs like 'sweety,i wouldn't break your heart' , ''i love you so much'' etc. I also ignored him,and he kept following me. At a point,i stopped and gave him audience but he wasn't really saying anything. I decided to branch off to my friend's house and he also came into the same house. I was furious at this point,i warned him not to follow me any further. I thought he left ,only for him to traill behind me after i left my friend's house. At a point,he came out of his car and blocked my way,shouting that i can go and call police and security to arrest him that he must stalk me and find out where i stay. I even had to push him before i could pass. He started ranting that he must marry me and that it's a bet. He just kept on following me in his car,saying all sorts of nonesense. I decided to go back to Church and report to my Pastors snice he wouldn't stop following me. On getting to my Church,he opened my bag and dropped his hand written number. My Church members say what was happening,they immediately rushed out and questioned him. He said he only said he wanted to marry me and that i refused and rebuked him. I was so embarrased and some of my Church members were even making side remarks,that i wasn't matured enough. How can you act cool when a man decides to act like a creep with you? Is it compulsory to respond to any man that calls you out on the street. Some men don't know how to approach ladies in a decent manner. How do you feel about agressive pursue from men?
Op ur moniker is even aggressive... dis kind of moniker fit attract aggressive men sef..

Honestly ur story sounds very far fetched, abi u be angel? I think u're just trying to hype yourself, by yourself & for yourself. Ladies love it a lot...

4 Likes

Re: Aggressive Men. by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2015
Cutedwag:
Mitchew, as if you'll do that if you're in her shoes :>

Pls dont quote me .
Do u know me .. No .. How do u know what i will do .. Wasted yout smiley
Re: Aggressive Men. by Ihuomadinihu: 10:29am On Apr 21, 2015
klark3:

Op ur moniker is even aggressive... dis kind of moniker fit attract aggressive men sef..

Honestly ur story sounds very far fetched, abi u be angel? I think u're just trying to hype yourself, by yourself & for yourself. Ladies love it a lot...
No one is hyping anyone. Put your sisters in my shoes,he wouldn't have done what he did if i was in a company. Don't support what is inappropriate. Will you approach girls in the same manner. This is 2015!
Re: Aggressive Men. by Cutedwag(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Pls dont quote me .
Do u know me .. No .. How do u know what i will do .. Wasted yout smiley
A man with a car stop by to approach ya(even if he's aggressive or ugly, girls always try to be smart though, blame eve for that, lol) and do all such of thinz, hmm, haba... Anyway, i understand, no babes wanna be a cheap bitch... :p
Re: Aggressive Men. by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2015
Cutedwag:
A man with a car stop by to approach ya(even if he's aggressive or ugly, girls always try to be smart though, blame eve for that, lol) and do all such of thinz, hmm, haba... Anyway, i understand, no babes wanna be a cheap bitch... :p

Its not about cheap or rich .. Its the way they go about it no man even if nah bill gates can stand on road n b calling drom a distance .. Thats very disrespectful u only call dogs n pets like that.

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Men. by YUNGLURD(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2015
A gal said if it were to be Bill Gate she wouldn't answer in such condition. I was like wtf with some naija gals forming.

Me troway yansh 4u o
Re: Aggressive Men. by Ihuomadinihu: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2015
YUNGLURD:
A gal said if it were to be Bill Gate she wouldn't answer in such condition. I was like wtf with some naija gals forming.

Me troway yansh 4u o
If Bill Gates approaches me in a matured manner,i will stop and listen to what he has to say. Money and cars does not mean anything when you can't respect the opposite sex. You can't catcall me from your car and expect me to run and listen to you. That is for loose girls.

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Men. by YUNGLURD(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

If Bill Gates approaches me in a matured manner,i will stop and listen to what he has to say. Money and cars does not mean anything when you can't respect the opposite sex. You can't catcall me from your car and expect me to run and listen to you. That is for loose girls.
its easier said than done. Shay no be naija gal?

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Men. by Cutedwag(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Its not about cheap or rich .. Its the way they go about it no man even if nah bill gates can stand on road n b calling drom a distance .. Thats very disrespectful u only call dogs n pets like that.
did u just talk about respect now? 'Smile' girls neva love guys that respect them, though all girls are neva the same
Re: Aggressive Men. by Ihuomadinihu: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Thank you jare. I meet men on daily basis but this one was indecent and embarassed me.

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Men. by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Thank you jare. I meet men on daily basis but this one was indecent and embarassed me.

Yh i totally get you . Its the mannerism thas off putting

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Men. by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 21, 2015
Cutedwag:
did u just talk about respect now? 'Smile' girls neva love guys that respect them, though all girls are neva the same

Exactly not all girls are the same

Who wouldnt want to be respected ?
Re: Aggressive Men. by ivyy(f): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2015
I don't think he's all that up stairs

How can any normal thinking human being act that way
Re: Aggressive Men. by KingTom(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

Stop bringing me these threads!!!! angry
Re: Aggressive Men. by ivyy(f): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
Stop bringing me these threads!!!! angry

;am just starting with you

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Men. by Ihuomadinihu: 11:42am On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

Exactly! I felt he was drunk immediately he started calling me like you would call a small kid.
Re: Aggressive Men. by Cutedwag(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Exactly not all girls are the same

Who wouldnt want to be respected ?
i believe you're a grow up mature girl. Lets hav a convo about fact here, when a guy respected a girl because he loves her. For God sake, girls will forever try to out smart guys while a wise guy will just pull back and watch her plays all her card, and then give her a check-up... Ma point here is that, girls dont know how to cope with what they want in a relationship, though they know wah they want, and that lead to an experience guy not giving any girl respect, but we mature mind just hav to love and respect ourselve with that, automatically we respect girls that way...
Re: Aggressive Men. by ivyy(f): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Exactly! I felt he was drunk immediately he started calling me like you would call a small kid.

Lol
Next time, you run fast. I get scared easily I can't even stand such
Re: Aggressive Men. by sinizia: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2015
OP, you fùcked up!! You'd have given the fool a resounding hot slap for his idiocy.
Re: Aggressive Men. by KingTom(m): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

grin am just starting with you
Make I help you with smiley grin.
Now, Swerve joor!!! grin
Re: Aggressive Men. by KingTom(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

Lol
Next time, you run fast. I get scared easily I can't even stand such
Really? shocked
***Takes notes***
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Think You Are In Love?- Heres How To Show Love With Some "Swago" / Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.