Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Aggressive Men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aggressive Men. (4266 Views)

Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aggressive Men. by ivyy(f): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:

Make I help you with smiley grin.
Now, Swerve joor!!! grin

Hohoho confirmed werey ni e sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Men. by ivyy(f): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
Really? shocked
***Takes notes***
grin grin grin

Am very strong o angry
As in veeeeerryyyyyyy
Re: Aggressive Men. by KingTom(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

Hohoho confirmed werey ni e sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oya na, wetin be your pin code? grin
Re: Aggressive Men. by ivyy(f): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
Oya na, wetin be your pin code? grin

If I tell you,id have to kill you tongue
Re: Aggressive Men. by KingTom(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

Am very strong o angry
As in veeeeerryyyyyyy
Oh! You are a dominatrix? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aggressive Men. by KingTom(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

If I tell you,id have to kill you tongue
If Love is a crime, then I want to be hunted? If love is crime then I'm prepared to be wanted! grin grin grin
Re: Aggressive Men. by Ihuomadinihu: 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Cutedwag:
i believe you're a grow up mature girl. Lets hav a convo about fact here, when a guy respected a girl because he loves her. For God sake, girls will forever try to out smart guys while a wise guy will just pull back and watch her plays all her card, and then give her a check-up... Ma point here is that, girls dont know how to cope with what they want in a relationship, though they know wah they want, and that lead to an experience guy not giving any girl respect, but we mature mind just hav to love and respect ourselve with that, automatically we respect girls that way...
We are not even talking about relationships,that is a different topic. This is about the manner of approach which describes your personality. If a girl ignores you today,try again someother day. You don't have to intimate her to listen to you.
Re: Aggressive Men. by Ihuomadinihu: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
sinizia:
OP, you fùcked up!! You'd have given the fool a resounding hot slap for his idiocy.
Ah! I can't o. And it's risky esp if you are in a lonely environment.

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Men. by ivyy(f): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
Oh! You are a dominatrix? shocked shocked shocked

You bad o. What took your mind there grin
One time,a thief pointed a gun at me n said "give me your phone or I shoot you" I ignored and started running grin very foolish thing to do but it shows am very strong. Will however never try that stunt again grin grin grin
Re: Aggressive Men. by KingTom(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

You bad o. What took your mind there grin
One time,a thief pointed a gun at me n said "give me your phone or I shoot you" I ignored and started running grin very foolish thing to do but it shows am very strong. Will however never try that stunt again grin grin grin
Mumu! You get luck say dem no carry bullet finish your face, anyway that was a brave thing to do, poverty na bastard sha, you run because if to say dem thief that your tecno broken screen phone, you for cry o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Men. by ivyy(f): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
If Love is a crime, then I want to be hunted? If love is crime then I'm prepared to be wanted! grin grin grin
So tuface is your mentor shocked grin
How many women and kids will you have then grin
Re: Aggressive Men. by KingTom(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

So tuface is your mentor shocked grin
How many women and kids will you have then grin
How many do you want? grin
Re: Aggressive Men. by ivyy(f): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:

Mumu! You get luck say dem no carry bullet finish your face, anyway that was a brave thing to do, poverty na bastard sha, you run because if to say dem thief that your tecno broken screen phone, you for cry o grin grin grin

Hehe in ma defense, I knew it was plastic and the security men in school were few meters away. All na foolishness and naivety sha sad

I won't play with ma life again I promise grin
Re: Aggressive Men. by ivyy(f): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
How many do you want? grin
I'd put it in prayers and let you knw tongue
Re: Aggressive Men. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Anytime i see this 'Lielie247' girl with oversized lips and unequally sized bum on any thread...i just feel like puking. Sorry i had to say this on your thread ivyy.
Re: Aggressive Men. by ivyy(f): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
PaulCI:
Anytime i see this 'Lielie247' girl with oversized lips and unequally sized bum on any thread...i just feel like puking. Sorry i had to say this on your thread ivyy.

That's a very mean to say
Why attack her for no reason
Re: Aggressive Men. by KingTom(m): 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

Hehe in ma defense, I knew it was plastic and the security men in school were few meters away. All na foolishness and naivety sha sad

I won't play with ma life again I promise grin
A whole Erelu Aje? Who you dey promise? Abeg next time, seize the gun carry am run, you hear! grin grin

Robbery incidents are very traumatising, it is best you cooperate with them in The absence of help, in cases of rape, make sure you always keep a pepper spray close. smiley

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Men. by KingTom(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

I'd put it in prayers and let you knw tongue
Ok, my akamu awaits grin
Re: Aggressive Men. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
I'm sorry OP, you could have patiently heard him out and collect his contact if possible just to get him off your back.

Both of you were very immature about it.
#My2Cents

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Men. by Ihuomadinihu: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Brandnew2:
I'm sorry OP, you could have patiently heard him out and collect his contact if possible just to get him off your back.

Both of you were very immature about it.
#My2Cents
Ok. But when i stopped to hear him out he was just ranting of how he is my husband and wouldn't break my heart. He never went straight to the point. I agree i should have collected his number but i was so furious at that point. Am talking about someone that wanted to trace my house even if i collected his number,just a man having fun and looking for some cheap girl on a hot afternoon.
Besides,it's not compulsory that i respond to every dick and harry that stops me on the street. I have the right to answer or ignore any stranger. One thing i noticed in this situation,is that people will say you should have listened to him. What if you choose to ignore him? That is your perogative. I guess it's a man's world,they can be crazy and get away with it. A girl has the right to say no if she is not interested to hear you out.

2 Likes

Re: Aggressive Men. by ivyy(f): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
Ok, my akamu awaits grin

No fermentation please grin
Re: Aggressive Men. by ivyy(f): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
A whole Erelu Aje? Who you dey promise? Abeg next time, seize the gun carry am run, you hear! grin grin

Robbery incidents are very traumatising, it is best you cooperate with them in The absence of help, in cases of rape, make sure you always keep a pepper spray close. smiley

shocked so you can be nice. Thanks for the advice grin
Re: Aggressive Men. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Ok. But when i stopped to hear him out he was just ranting of how he is my husband and wouldn't break my heart. He never went straight to the point. I agree i should have collected his number but i was so furious at that point. Am talking about someone that wanted to trace my house even if i collected his number,just a man having fun and looking for some cheap girl on a hot afternoon.
Besides,it's not compulsory that i respond to every dick and harry that stops me on the street. I have the right to answer or ignore any stranger. One thing i noticed in this situation,is that people will say you should have listened to him. What if you choose to ignore him? That is your perogative. I guess it's a man's world,they can be crazy and get away with it. A girl has the right to say no if she is not interested to hear you out.
Long and short of it is that you could have been more civil rather that put yourself in such an embarrassing situation. A more matured girl would have handled the situation without causing a scene. What you wrote above there doesn't speak well of you. Responding to a man appropriately doesn't necessarily mean you agreed to his advances.
At the end of the day, he still poked into your bag to leave his contact.

You could have told him you would get in touch with him the first. Time he stopped you.

Just be more reasonable when a guy approaches you so you can save yourself from causing a scene.

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Men. by KingTom(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

No fermentation please grin
Yeye Aje! So you bad reach like this? grin grin
Re: Aggressive Men. by KingTom(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
ivyy:

shocked so you can be nice. Thanks for the advice grin
Somebody hacked my account grin grin grin
Re: Aggressive Men. by Ihuomadinihu: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Brandnew2:

Long and short of it is that you could have been more civil rather that put yourself in such an embarrassing situation. A more matured girl would have handled the situation without causing a scene. What you wrote above there doesn't speak well of you. Responding to a man appropriately doesn't necessarily mean you agreed to his advances.
At the end of the day, he still poked into your bag to leave his contact.

You could have told him you would get in touch with him the first. Time he stopped you.

Just be more reasonable when a guy approaches you so you can save yourself from causing a scene.
It caused a scene,yes. But the society tends to blame a woman when things go wrong. Is it out of place to understand when a girl simply doesn't want to respond to man. I get advances and proposals on daily basis and they were all conducted in decent manner. I have not had one chasing me up and down the street when he is fully aware that am not gonna listen to him. All am saying is that his manner of approach was wrong,there is no sugar coating it by saying i should be more mature. There is a difference between street calling a girl and approaching a girl. Men should learn that approaching women aggressively is a huge turn off and shouldn't be condoned.
Probably he felt i was a little girl he could just call and she will come running to his car or he wasn't used to being snubbed by girls. If this was a developed country,i would have filed for assault. But anything can happen here,it's high time Nigerian girls start demanding respect from male counterparts.
Re: Aggressive Men. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

It caused a scene,yes. But the society tends to blame a woman when things go wrong. Is it out of place to understand when a girl simply doesn't want to respond to man. I get advances and proposals on daily basis and they were all conducted in decent manner. I have not had one chasing me up and down the street when he is fully aware that am not gonna listen to him. All am saying is that his manner of approach was wrong,there is no sugar coating it by saying i should be more mature. There is a difference between street calling a girl and approaching a girl. Men should learn that approaching women aggressively is a huge turn off and shouldn't be condoned.
Probably he felt i was a little girl he could just call and she will come running to his car or he wasn't used to being snubbed by girls. If this was a developed country,i would have filed for assault. But anything can happen here,it's high time Nigerian girls start demanding respect from male counterparts.
But you still caused a scene and that is so unladylike.
You don't get to choose how a man approaches you but you have control over how you respond. That is all I'm saying.
Re: Aggressive Men. by Ihuomadinihu: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Brandnew2:

But you still caused a scene and that is so unladylike.
You don't get to choose how a man approaches you but you have control over how you respond. That is all I'm saying.
I don hear,somethings are best experienced. No need speaking up for a creep who feels that he can approach a girl anyhow. Even when i mentioned that am married,he totally refused to listen to that.
Re: Aggressive Men. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

I don hear,somethings are best experienced. No need speaking up for a creep who feels that he can approach a girl anyhow. Even when i mentioned that am married,he totally refused to listen to that.
I know. And I'm not blaming you.
All I'm saying is, you could have avoided causing a scene.
It's not like as if he wants to take you away at that spot or even kidnap you. Let him just talk and move on. It's not that difficult.
Re: Aggressive Men. by Ihuomadinihu: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Brandnew2:

I know. And I'm not blaming you.
All I'm saying is, you could have avoided causing a scene.
It's not like as if he wants to take you away at that spot or even kidnap you. Let him just talk and move on. It's not that difficult.
Thanks, correction taken. Wonder how am going to face my church people after this silly incident.
Re: Aggressive Men. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Thanks, correction taken. Wonder how am going to face my church people after this silly incident.

That's exactly what I'm thinking.
Re: Aggressive Men. by YUNGLURD(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
PaulCI:

*falls from mango tree*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is Ready To Give Her Virginity For Cultism *pic* / How I Had Sex With My Mum / I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.