Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Aggressive Men. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aggressive Men. (4267 Views)

Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Aggressive Men. by Ihuomadinihu: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Brandnew2:

That's exactly what I'm thinking.
Lol,i will just pretend like nothing happened. After carrying myself with so much dignity,a creepy stalker just dropped from the sky to mess it up.
Re: Aggressive Men. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol,i will just pretend like nothing happened. After carrying myself with so much dignity,a creepy stalker just dropped from the sky to mess it up.
Not blaming you but just accept it and move on and learn how to deal with such issues in the future. There's no point getting furious over a man who turns you off.
Like you said, you have a reputation to keep. Men will always stalk.
Re: Aggressive Men. by Ihuomadinihu: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Brandnew2:

Not blaming you but just accept it and move on and learn how to deal with such issues in the future. There's no point getting furious over a man who turns you off.
Like you said, you have a reputation to keep. Men will always stalk.
Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Real Originator Of The Shoki Dance? Dre San, Lil Kesh Or Orezi / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! / What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.