Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag (96400 Views)

Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by aminuyaro: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Im absolutely shocked at some peoples reply. Don't be so ignorant people. If you don't know what it is do your research instead of spewing stupid remarks.

Now let me explain to you what it is. It is a very common old fashion make up jar for mostly for the eyes. In hause we call it "Kwalli" in english eye-liner. The container is made from animal usually sheep hide/skin which explain the hairy bits just for aesthetic. Inside is black powdery substance (smooth coal) which you deep a small smooth stick to rub the powder in the eye lips or otherwise. It function just like our modern day store bought eyeliner you buy from (MAC) etc. It was a common ladies accessories when i was growing up in the north I guess people still use it but was lovely to even see the picture of it as it bring back some old memories and nostalgia. Please Apologise to your lady for making her feel uncomfortable to even explain what it is to you because she got embarrassed. And stop snooping into your ladies bags grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Rapzino: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexynabila:
jigawa state...but stayed in kano
ok cool, i'm a Taraba
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by sexynabila(f): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rapzino:
ok cool, i'm a Taraba
k
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by bynat(f): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Its local eye pencil for children.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
PietraK:
Common. Don't be so ignorant. That thing has nothing to do with Juju. Its a local cosmetic. I have seen it very well. Common with old fashioned women.

Not Juju.

Thank you dear. The rate of negative comments these topic has generated is a clear sign that there are too many kids on NL. Who doesn't know that this local eye pencil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by aminuyaro: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eco2580:
Have bn dating dis gal 4 2yrs nw... Sh went to her hometown 4 easter, she came back jst yesterday, sh jst came to c me today, due to d size of d big hand bag she carried... I decided to check her bag n I saw dis little tin inside, its all wrapped with feathers all over, am so very shocked, I asked ha wats it, she jst said its nothing.... Pls does any1 here knws wats it... Coz it luks so fetish to me
Bros.
this is nothing to be scare of, its traditional makeup thing. Women use to apply in their eyes its either black or in colour or silver, turn it cap gentle and pull it out you will prove my right. (i dnt knw it english, since aint a woman lol).
P.s I believe your girl is Yoruba or Hausa cos they are using it for decades

Im absolutely shocked at some peoples reply. Don't be so ignorant people. If you don't know what it is do your research instead of spewing silly remarks.

Now let me explain to you what it is. It is a very common old fashion make up jar for mostly for the eyes. In hause we call it "Kwalli" in english eye-liner. The container is made from animal usually sheep hide/skin which explain the hairy bits just for aesthetic. Inside is black powdery substance (smooth coal) which you deep a small smooth stick to rub the powder in the eye lips or otherwise. It function just like our modern day store bought eyeliner you buy from (MAC) etc. It was a common ladies accessories when i was growing up in the north I guess people still use it but was lovely to even see the picture of it as it bring back some old memories and nostalgia. Please Apologise to your lady for making her feel uncomfortable to even explain what it is to you because she got embarrassed. And stop snooping into your ladies bags grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Femistico(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
So u still need to come here for advice instead of u to do the needful by telling her its over, buh ur (its over) must be put in maturely bcus she might use d juju on u for ending d rlatnship ooo
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by jomoh: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
Have bn dating dis gal 4 2yrs nw... Sh went to her hometown 4 easter, she came back jst yesterday, sh jst came to c me today, due to d size of d big hand bag she carried... I decided to check her bag n I saw dis little tin inside, its all wrapped with feathers all over, am so very shocked, I asked ha wats it, she jst said its nothing.... Pls does any1 here knws wats it... Coz it luks so fetish to me

You asked her and she said "nothing"?

OP 739km no far again o cos somebody don trek am from lagos to abuja. its better you too start your own o far away from d geh.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
It mst b powdered substance inside dat she wil rob nd get her more attreacted 2u. Guy e b lk say u hol smal tin sori if nt BIG tin by dis, i mean BANK ACCOUNT or she dun dey urge 4 marriage. Bt all dsame, 4rm d look of tinz dat is fettish 2me as wel wht she confessed insyd 2geda wt d babalawo mataz alot
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Btoyob(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Local remote controler
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Lexcom20(m): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
OP do not b alarmed, itz

not wat u tink itz just an Otanjele (eye liner) my gal has it also. Its notin really
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by ochejagabriel: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
some of u need to learn obout ur culture. It is called Tozali (eye Pencil) in Hausa. It has a powder-like substance used as eye pencil used mostly for both male and female babies to make their eyeballs white.

I hope you didnt kill the owner o. It is packaged using an animal skin just to beautify it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Joyce21(f): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
firstEVA:
why not tell the op what it is
its a local kind of eye linear. you get to see lots of it in the north
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by 1miccza: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
dharay99:
it myt be a charm to help u her guy progress more in life. smiley

How you take know
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by arsenal33: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
yoruba women and charm are like rice and beans.

am not ibo

Yea...at okija shrine!
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by keems: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:

bro its nothing really, its the eye lead women apply, this is the local one. learn to trust you gf. ask her what its meant for if its same with mine just believe her. i have seen it before
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by saxomo6(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
I never knew this level of ignorance exists. Well, all these indomie children! I grew up in the village. Open that thing, you will see a native old skul make up for the eyes. Try it and report back if its not confirmed

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by jamislaw(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:
when i was in kogi with my grandmother she normally use it is an eye liner. We in the North use it alot and it has health benefit especially if u have eye problem. @ OP pls dat's nt a jass.

It could be Tiro Aka eye liner. Try to pull the top and you will see it has some black powder in it.
I had a malam customer I used to buy spices from and he sells them. He sells the black powder and also diff types of containers for the tiro.
Its cow hide. What you call feather is the hair/fur from the cow. I see no feather there sha. Unless you removed them.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by ojnnaco(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Run before me I go run for u
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by mustymatic(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
It's called kwalli,It's fr d eye, It's cosmetic s
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by fajani(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
It is nothing but a love portion, looking into her eyes is like when u have been confessed... you can Sell all your properties and give it out to her, if she demands it..... Fear her.. being with her is like being in bondage.... Go far far away for such girl if you need your life.. make sure she didn't have ur picture.. bro, fast and pray....
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by tosyne2much(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:

It could be Tiro Aka eye liner.
It's Tiro jawe

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Jblacki: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Otumokpo
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:

It could be Tiro Aka eye liner. Try to pull the top and you will see it has some black powder in it.
I had a malam customer I used to buy spices from and he sells them. He sells the black powder and also diff types of containers for the tiro.
Its cow hide. What you call feather is the hair/fur from the cow. I see no feather there sha. Unless you removed them.
You are very correct! My mum used to have that years back. it's an eye liner.

Nothing fettish about it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by cochexky: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
alberto2k:
your boo has taken your name to Baba Kingtom the Chief priest of Abadiodonkolodisi kingdom grin
But no qualms bro. . . Pastor chimerase is on standby grin

**singing***
Ojuju Calabar O yoyo O yoyo grin grin

**dances dibia/babalawo dance outta thread grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahhhaahah dis guy u are really a comedian oo hahahah I done laugh die oo ojuju calabar o yoyo hahahah
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by luckyman1010(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
this Is nothing but just container for eyes lashes (Tiroo) we are using it in my village. so don't b panic
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by orlard3(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
PietraK:
Common. Don't be so ignorant. That thing has nothing to do with Juju. Its a local cosmetic. I have seen it very well. Common with old fashioned women.

Not Juju.

dnt say is nt juju.....back in those days is for fashion bt nwadays is juju....girls can go to any length to secure....she must be omo iya agba or omo baba agba.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by nathskk(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
That's local eye pencil.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by jbhitler(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
brother,that thing is a container of native eye pencil.it is popularly called TOJELI in hausa.the tojeli it self is a precious stone that is grinded into powder form for make up purposes.that pack you saw has a broom like stick inside it that,you one remove from the pack and draw it inbetween your eye having had contact with the grinded tojeli powder in the container,all for the purpose of making eye lashes darker.am nt good at description,but follow my description and check if all the things i describe are similar to the one she is having.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Calm down mr man dis wannan tin u call charm is not wat u tink it is. This is a traditional MASSCARA Pot. our northern women use it.
yess it looks like charm becoz it is made of animal skin nd animal tendons. its completely harmless.
if u dont believe tryn hiding it nd next day u will see her eyes witout masscara. ;DCalm down mr man dis wannan tin u call charm is not wat u tink it is. This is a traditional MASSCARA Pot. our northern women use it.
yess it looks like charm becoz it is made of animal skin nd animal tendons. its completely harmless.
if u dont believe tryn hiding it nd next day u will see her eyes witout masscara.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Justicealh3(m): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Enchantiment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.