Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag (96413 Views)

Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nicepoker(m): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Give her property bck.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by badaru1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
That is TIRO container or TANDU in hausa. Its used mostly in the north

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Have bn dating dis gal 4 2yrs nw... Sh went to her hometown 4 easter, she came back jst yesterday, sh jst came to c me today, due to d size of d big hand bag she carried... I decided to check her bag n I saw dis little tin inside, its all wrapped with feathers all over, am so very shocked, I asked ha wats it, she jst said its nothing.... Pls does any1 here knws wats it... Coz it luks so fetish to me

Bros.
this is nothing to be scare of, its traditional makeup thing. Women use to apply in their eyes its either black or in colour or silver, turn it cap gentle and pull it out you will prove my right. (i dnt knw it english, since aint a woman lol).

P.s I believe your girl is Yoruba or Hausa cos they are using it for decades

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by adanny01(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
In Hausa i know it as 'Tozali' or something like that. Its a black powder used on eye lashes.

Like it has been suggested the op can try pulling off the cap that will come out with a long tip for applying to the eyes. Its no longer vogue with the lots of things that have taken over.

It is used on little babies with the believe that it clears their eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by skimmy39: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
culd be reppin ur thing, ur babea father is a babalawo and she has gone to do magun for u
Iamfrank:
Have bn dating dis gal 4 2yrs nw... Sh went to her hometown 4 easter, she came back jst yesterday, sh jst came to c me today, due to d size of d big hand bag she carried... I decided to check her bag n I saw dis little tin inside, its all wrapped with feathers all over, am so very shocked, I asked ha wats it, she jst said its nothing.... Pls does any1 here knws wats it... Coz it luks so fetish to me

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Ahmeduana(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
THAT IS CONTAINER OF "tirooh" LOCAL EYE-LED-PENCIL, THOUGH IT MAY NOT BE HARMFUL BUT CONSIDERING THE TYPES OF GIRLS ROAMING AROUND NOW ARE DAYS SHE "MAY?" BE USING IT TO ATTRACT AND HOLD MEN, THAT IS ANY MAN THAT LOOKS HER FACE DIRECT or if she is having eyes problems they may give her some eye remedy in that container to apply. BUT ALL THE SAME BE CAREFUL, "YOU NEVER CAN TELL"

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by bayumyguy: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Us maturity to deal with this matter but meen is beta u run for life oooo
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by peterbello(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:

It's nothing jare. It's tiro. The local eyeliner here in Nigeria. When you open it, it contains a black shiny powdery substance with a kinda pin-like applicator for applying the tiro to the eyes. It is sold in the local markets. That's what our mothers used to apply as eyeliner those days. These days babalawos have moved with recent trends too. They don't have to use local things to jazz you. They can use designer stuff to jazz someone. But nawa for this guy sef. U no grow for village? The Hausas use it. It makes their cornea whiter instead of using Visine or any other eye drop.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
A beg no fear, dat is nothing its just a container for locally eye liner typically used in North, me too hv it even though I'm man ,we applied it some time when the dusty wind started so that to clear the eyes

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nwtptx(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Its common traditional make up for d eyes,no harm.i think d yorubas call it Tiro

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Called TANDUN KWALLI IN HAUSA

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by vanariso(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Theres nothing wrong that and you peeps should stop acting as if you were all born in Las Vegas.

That's TIRO...its a common with the yorubas and used to as afashion thing for the eye. You pull out the stick and put it beneath your eyelashes. Close your eye lashes and draw it out.
The boby is usually made with goatskin and a grinded lead or something is put in the container....

Abeeeg make una go siddon...very soon ,,you will say buttocks beads na juju....I wonder why you all are scared of juju sef....No be juju dey worry the whole Africa wey everythting dey upside down...MMMMcthwwwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nwtptx(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Traditional eye pencil
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by brosdoncome(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
PietraK:
Common. Don't be so ignorant. That thing has nothing to do with Juju. Its a local cosmetic. I have seen it very well. Common with old fashioned women.

Not Juju.

See as this one dey form seriousness for her DP. I no think u know where cap-lock they sef.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
OP - the yorubas call it 'jombo', your destiny is inside that thing, protect it with your life !!
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:

It can be used for medicinal purposes, no need to get all worked up over nothing.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Blackfire(m): 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
@op this is a senario of scene that will make an atheist becomes a prayer warrior...shikara shosho
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by humberjade: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
That's Ogun abenu gongon...My guy be afraid...Be very afraid...My advise run, my guy run!!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by bolajeebabz(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Common. Don't be so ignorant. That thing has nothing to do with Juju. Its a local cosmetic. I have seen it very well. [b][/b]Common with old fashioned women.

Not Juju
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by femmy2010(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
It's a toy.
Your life is indeed safe. Lol
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Mmayor(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:

It could be Tiro Aka eye liner. Try to pull the top and you will see it has some black powder in it.
I had a malam customer I used to buy spices from and he sells them. He sells the black powder and also diff types of containers for the tiro.
Its cow hide. What you call feather is the hair/fur from the cow. I see no feather there sha. Unless you removed them.

It sure looks like it. well if it is tiro,there is nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by chat2deen(m): 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:

Op! Is she from the north? I remember we use this for putting kohl (kwalli) a traditional black eye pencil that ladies used. It's called tandun kwalli.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by kinibigdeal(m): 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
That thing resemble your joystick, you sure say she never tie your joystick inside that thing.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by bayooz(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
TIROOOO
USED ON EYELASHES FOR BEAUTY AND FOR BEWITCHING grin grin grin
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by lawanson2k3: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
its command, she will only use it and command anybody to do what she want
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by sexynabila(f): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rapzino:
from what state in the North?
jigawa state...but stayed in kano
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kai men una no go kill person... what your girlfriend carry is called local eye pencil... is in different cases and i have that type too. it can even be use for new born babies. nothing fetish there okay.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by asala1: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:

Ignorant people. This journal will help you, all you need to do is to educate her.

Infant Lead Poisoning Associated with Use of Tiro, an Eye Cosmetic from Nigeria — Boston, Massachusetts, 2011

Lead is highly toxic and can damage the brain, kidneys, bone marrow, and other body systems; high levels can cause convulsions, coma, and death (1). Young children are especially susceptible to lead exposures because of their floor-hand-mouth activity, greater gut absorption, and developing central nervous systems. In June 2011, a male infant aged 6 months of Nigerian descent was referred to the Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Unit (PEHSU) at Boston Children's Hospital because of an elevated blood lead level (BLL). An investigation found no lead exposure except for "tiro," a Nigerian cosmetic that also is used as a folk remedy to promote visual development. The tiro applied to the infant's eyelids contained 82.6% lead. Products similar to tiro, such as "surma" and "kajal" in Asia and kohl in the Middle East, also might contain lead. This case adds to the medical literature documenting nonpaint lead sources as causes of elevated BLLs in children (2,3) and highlights persons of certain immigrant populations as a risk group. Educational efforts are needed to inform immigrants from Africa, Asia, and the Middle East that tiro and similar products can cause lead poisoning in children. Health-care providers and public health workers should ask about eye cosmetics and folk remedies when seeking a source of exposure in children with elevated BLLs from certain immigrant populations.

See full paper here: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6130a3.htm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Youngzedd(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
It may not be what you think.

Make enquiries, snap a pic and ask people what it is.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Mmayor(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:

Yea sh is 4m d north (kaduna)....

Ah, my state self. trust me, if that were to be a charm you wont even see it. this is how mallams package their own tiro, it is called 'tozeli' in hausa. it is made from a type of black stone and it is medicinal.

calm down man
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by sexynabila(f): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
adanny01:
In Hausa i know it as 'Tozali' or something like that. Its a black powder used on eye lashes.

Like it has been suggested the op can try pulling off the cap that will come out with a long tip for applying to the eyes. Its no longer vogue with the lots of things that have taken over.

It is used on little babies with the believe that it clears their eyes.
it actually clear & make the eyes whiter

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Borrussia:
Don't get intimate with her anymore, in fact Run for your life. tongue

My friend that is local make up. They put grinned charcoal or any black powder inside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.