Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag (96408 Views)

Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by francizy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
EggovinMma:
OGBOLUKORKORMIYOR! ! grin ;
Chineke!

Tags francizy, chimkaire grin grin
Make una kon see OGBOLUKORKORMIYO! !

Hehehehehehehehe, na the kind thing way you dey like.. Abeg when you go acquire the one way go make me fall in love with you? cheesy

Btw. OP I don't believe you found that jazz in your gf's bag. It's either you are a native doctor displaying your jazz for Nairalanders to see or you just tied up stuffs to form a play here. If not, you no dey fear ni? How you go carry yah hand touch am?

In as much as I don't believe in jazz, I won't foolishly touch one just to prove I don't believe in it because e fit be say na that day way I touch am na im d thing go start to work on me and my lovely/most prized possession go just disappear..

I don't trust you OP.. tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by RealAlfranco: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
This isn't a charm hehe
If da OP will open it,he'll see its some kind of local eye-pencil ladies use to apply on their eye lashes and lip. My sister has it. Its a black powder,with a short stick( like a pencil lead),which they use to apply. And its designed jst like dis.
OP since u don touch am,jst open it and confirm. What's da worse dat can happen ,aye?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Swazoski(f): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
i am frank, please are you a chrisain or muslim.. you are a bigfool..foolish .am sorry to say this..dat y mst u guys ended up datin wrng ladies bc of foolish beauty..what i wil tel u is take it to ur pastor or alfa now..dnt let her knws abt it ..dnt play with ur life.. it a command charm.(afose) in yoruba..you asked her and she told u nothing..stay there and be loking..my frnds on campus do use it whenever they want to go to meet their sugar daddies.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by teebaxy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
I smell lies...anyway dis is what my people in d yoruba kingdom call ogun abenu gon gon. very deadly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Ezenwa11(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
I think this is what we called Otajiri in my language, I have seen something like this before. Check if there a black powder inside. Women Rob in the eyes, it cleans the eye.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by kaffy4tope(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bro, I AM SORRY THIS LADY IS GOING TO FINISH U if u don't run for your life.

That's a 'Yoruba Charm' call 'Afoshe'....it simply means, #Dowhatisay' she is not only using it to get money from u, I'm sure she's using it for other men too.

But, since u have seen it, you have rendered it useless.

Just forget this lady, seek prayers from your pastor and run like ROCKET!
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Paulv(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
lardeipo:
mmmn, she don tie ur manhood be that, that thing u ar holding represent ur manhood. She tied it so that it will be hers nd hers alone niyen.
Miss/Mrs manhood na wa oo.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Datsme: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
this is w@ s being called 'AFOSE' ( do as I say) in yoruba land.
God has jus reveal d kind of woman u r dating. Pls run 4 ur life.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by delors(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
It is not fetish...awon irunmole dont understand grammar...it is called 'tesojue' or 'awishe' meaning 'do as i say'. She only needs to touch the tip of her tongue with the powerful agbadadigbi or shakashiki as it were, and you'll turn to a puppet. Don't worry, as you don ganni (see) am so, the power don reduce by 50%...next pour water on top to reduce the 50% to 15%, then spit on it to eradicate the 15%...then count 7 small ako okuta (male stones), put them in a piece of paper together with the shakashiki, wrap it and throw it over your roof....In 7 days she will lose one of every paired organ or part of her body like one bobbi, one eye, one nostril, one ear, one kidney, one half of the yansh, one leg, and one hand.

But if you nor want make she lose anything o, u fit break up with her jejely and find your square root raised to power 10.

Thanks

#TheOracleHasSpoken cool

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Lilmanai: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
My brother no need for panickin it was called kwalli in hausa a local cosmetics just like eye shadow it bringout the beauty of the eye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
It is just a mere eye brow.... Av seen with my grand ma once in the 90's it's old school really

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by roymary: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Op ,

Your babe na Registered babalawo customer. Na her PVC you see so. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by papichulo024(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
na whao o, wonders shall never end
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by tablu: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bros look that tin well nah local vibrator wey her herbalist givam! Notin serious! cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Swazoski(f): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
teebaxy:
I smell lies...anyway dis is what my people in d yoruba kingdom call ogun abenu gon gon. very deadly!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hahaha! Naija girls...surprising boys since 190adam. That jazz is called 'kala must obey'. You see that round part of that object, whenever you Bleep up, she will take it outside and look for the hardest object out there, rock, stone, iron gate etc and knock that round side there really hard and your brain will reset and comply with her commands. That round side represents the head, and the other side, the legs. See its tied with thread...she has tied your legs together, you cant walk away unless with special prayers and anointing that breaks yoke. Call me for that. Hahahaha. Choi! Funny people. NOW ON A SERIOUS NOTE: Dude, i know you made that thing yourself just to play pranks and have fun...you succeded but i know...we know. Good job!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by delishpot: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:

Yea sh is 4m d north (kaduna)....

That explains it. Na tiro.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by AreaFada2: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
The thing looks familiar.

Like old-fashioned eye-shadow abi pencil. Elderly people used to have something similar.

Not sure though. Let her just tell you the truth.

It may be harmless.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by alberto2k(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaiiii u got my ribs cracked up with dis! grin

then I should be expecting a pot of pepper soup from u cheesy

You know how I like it. . . Lion tongue, giraffe ear with hippotamus bum wink
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Iamfrank(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tanx nairalanders...... Sh jst said it an eye liner, sh said sh bought it 4 a frnd.....

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na juju love portion ooo
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Swazoski(f): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
teebaxy:
yes teebaxy ogunabenugangan. ..na campus i dey, girl dey use am wela esp when them wan go for runs..wetin eyes neva c
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Hannibie: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
I am from core north.. I used it while growing up. It's a powdered eye liner called "kwalli" it's usually ash/ silvery or black in color.. core northerner women still use it. It is not Jazz pls..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Paretomaster(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:

It could be Tiro Aka eye liner. Try to pull the top and you will see it has some black powder in it.
I had a malam customer I used to buy spices from and he sells them. He sells the black powder and also diff types of containers for the tiro.
Its cow hide. What you call feather is the hair/fur from the cow. I see no feather there sha. Unless you removed them.

No doubt, dats Tiiro, its not fetish.

I recognize it immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by kingmzee(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
omooooooooooooooo u don dey go b dat... dat tin na PETU-PETU....na for commanding
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Amuj: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:

Abegi, his eyes have seen it already na grin. He should pray on it, drop it on the ground, put it in some salt water and open it jor.
I strongly believe 99.9% that its tiro. I saw it in the north.
Is OPs babe fron the north or does she school there?
I agree with you its tiro for eyes sm pple prefer it bcs sm believe it to be medicinal dn d modern day kajal we use

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by falseman(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Okay
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by unknown87: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Op your own has finished ooo. Just run to church for deliverance. She went to her village to "finish work" on you. Dat little charm she brought back might just be for d final stage. I'll recommend MFM five days deliverance. They start on mondays. Also try and see a counsellor after the first day of deliverance. May God have mercy on you
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by sulex2020(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
bro no fear its notin... dats local eye pencil its cal lele in hausa... notin diabolic pls b4 u accuse ur innocent gf of bein fetish all doz comentin dnt knw

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:

Yea sh is 4m d north (kaduna)....
why didn't she just open up to you that its make up? since she's not yoruba or Edo, there is nothing to be afraid of.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Swazoski:
yes teebaxy ogunabenugangan. ..na campus i dey, girl dey use am wela esp when them wan go for runs..wetin eyes neva c

You have any?
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Swazoski(f): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
Tanx nairalanders...... Sh jst said it an eye liner, sh said sh bought it 4 a frnd.....
ar u sure? bcus they use it too for charm o..ladies do use it to attract men..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.