Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video (53182 Views)

Gang Leader Of Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers This Morning (Photos) / Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) / Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by BlackGirlsCode: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
qbd2:

What's d meaning of what u just said ? Ur supporting him?

No. I want Nigerians to leave before Nigerian army descends on that country.

I can't wait for Buhari to take over. What's GEJ doing about this?

I need to step away from tribalism. I will not have my posts motivating people to take the life of others. wink I will not have blood on my hands.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by ohimai83: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
He mentioned so many countries but didn't mention Nigeria. Just observing.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by redsun(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
If Nigeria is really a cursed nation,won't south Africans like him be flooding Nigeria for shoe shinning jobs? With all her natural resourses ,Nigerians still die enmass on the high sea trying to cross to Europe as self imposed slaves.

Should we really forgive oyinbos for the evils of slavery,since it is evident that in the 21st century as so-called free people we still can't manage our affairs? We are still running to them to enslave us.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ok
BlackGirlsCode:

No. I want Nigerians to leave before Nigerian army descends on that country.

I can't wait for Buhari to take over. What's GEJ doing about this?

I need to step away from tribalism. I will not have my posts motivating people to take the life of others. wink I will not have blood on my hands.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by BlackGirlsCode: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
anigold:

you can like things ooo.
you like the accent of a mad man. you will soon love the venom of a king cobra..

I have SA friends. Their accent is gorgeous.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by mooyguy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
As a matter of national urgency for the sake of Africa Continent, this lunatice must be hunted and make to live the rest of hislife in the guatanamo bay.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by faray: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
tohpahz:

Story for d gods.. i mean sango and odas undecided
jah bless you oje. d guy is high on yam flour

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by BlackGirlsCode: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
redsun:
If Nigeria is really a cursed nation,won't south Africans like him be flooding Nigeria for shoe shinning jobs? With all her natural resourses ,Nigerians still die enmass on the high sea trying to cross to Europe as self imposed slaves.

Should we really forgive oyinbos for the evils of slavery,since it is evident that in the 21st century as so-called free people we still can't manage our affairs? We are still running to them to enslave us.

Are they looking for forgiveness? They're looking for ways to legally dominate you in the 21 century.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by loomer: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
And them get president for that country
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
mainman7:
[b]Last year, my South African friend was complaining to me on Skype of how Nigerians (igbos) there are so fond of
insulting the natives as being local, dirty, lazy, dull, poor
etc... and he also said they are fond of boasting of how they
taking over South Africa and their land. I was not too
surprised that over 95% of the people killed in S.A. so far
are igbos. South Africans were very accommodating and loving community, till igbos continually attracted acerbic hatred upon themselves through their leaky diarrhea mouth thereby jeopardizing the lives of innocent Malawians, Kenyans and other wonderful and considerate Africans. No matter the love that a host community initially have for igbos, they soon use their ingratitude, greed, better than thou empty pride and insultive derogatory talk about their host to earn upon themselves destructive wrath.
Their leaky diarrhea mouth would always attract
catastrophic genocide upon them. The American Dr said
they are probably a cursed tribe; cursed to always use their
leaky diarrhea mouth to magnetize destructive bloody anger
of their hosts all over the world. He wondered why they
can't live in piece with their hosts all around the world
without attracting wrath. igbos are vehemently equally
hated by their hosts all around the world.
I remember 10 years ago when igbos have
gotten so used to abusing Yorubas without Yorubas
responding. Just like the South Africans, Yorubas took sooo much insults and name callings from these senseless igbos without responding, instead of them to stop, they waxed worse in derogatory... but like Viper that has been chased to the wall, they brought out the worst animal in us. Now, igbos are bound to pay the ultimate price with their lives for their ingratitude, stupidity and leaky diarrhea mouth. We've perfected the plan to permanently erase you igbos forever. People only get drowned in the river they underestimated. [/b]
It's really appalling that there are still people with such truncated mindset. he didn't even mention Nigeria in his Damned video

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by naijaboiy: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
i felt like pumping some M-16 shots into his empty rétarded skull. undecided
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by bjcuntis(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
another wasted sperm chai! may amadioha fire u bastard. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
skondo09:
i guess u're clueless

I guess you are too dumb to know how to read and pass.
Mtchewwww, amunishe undecided

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by redsun(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Are they looking for forgiveness? They're looking for ways to legally dominate you in the 21 century.

Legally? I bet you meant mentally? And you are probably wearing a dead Brazilian hair at this point in time? I will be surprise if you are not.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Mordyb: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
See this alleged "human being" since when did animals have access to the Internet.
I hate People that can talk the talk but can't Do the Do
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by mozinta: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hahahahahah! Just watched the animal trying to twist his accent,like seriously, this nonentity is not south African.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by BlackGirlsCode: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
redsun:

Legally? I bet you meant mentally? And you are probably wearing a dead Brazilian hair at this point in time? I will be surprise if you are not.

Both mentally and legally. Asia leads that trend by buying up our lands.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by olubenjazzy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
He forget to mention Nigeria sef. He's soon gonna regret
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
steppin:

Na lie, you no get mb.

cheesy How u take know? You are so ryt.
Covers face and runs outta thread. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by benjibabs(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
From 1:51 - - - - A stupid man from Gambia, Gambia, Jesus Christ Gambia . . . . Did he really mention Jesus Christ? shocked
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by sirrinky: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Isnt it rather weird how he somehow forgot Nigeria out of the league of countries theyre going to hurt its citizens? This dude is high abeg. Worse still just look @ how clean he is,i'm sure he is son of son bigshot in S.A living in affluence and he'll most likely disappear from the country when the heat comes. I wish Nigeria was under military rule right now. Im sure some military president will just fvck UN,OAU etc and send troops to that stupid country and show them some brute military might. angry angry angry
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by naijaboiy: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

I actually like his accent. I like SA accents.
You discarded every bullshit that rétarded goon said and became more interested in a very useless thing that's really not important right now. undecided
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by redsun(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Both mentally and legally. Asia leads that trend by buying up our lands

It is high time we began to look into the issue of whether humans are actually sub species. We are not doing far more better than our distant cousins in the jungle at the moment. We can't stand on our own.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Skoopy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
We have over 26 south Africans in my company, doing the jobs Nigerians would have done, yet we don't care.

The guy is just been primitive. I sorry for him.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Feraz(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
I waited for him to mention Nigeria but alas, the oaf did not.

The guy must really be pissed with the Gambian man for him to have mentioned the nation three times and still added Jesus Christ.

That being said, they should better track this guy or SA will start dealing with home grown terrorists. . . . undecided
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by BlackGirlsCode: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
redsun:

I time we began to look into the issue of whether humans are actually sub species. We are not doing far more better than our distant cousins in the jungle at the moment. We can't stand on our own.

Agreed. I shivered when he said " the pride I feel when I kill a black woman is ...."

WTF?

What about "white investors" coming to SA to steal your corporate jobs? Why witch hunt blacks?

I like how world powers ain't doing nothing, how they're suddenly blind and deaf. If it were whites being hunted, I'm sure SA would have burned down by now.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by acaolly1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
The face of Terrorists in SA. I wonder when the SA police will take him up for genocide...
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by pseenzu: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
this guy is useless... useless human being
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by ilerry007(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
We are one

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Ebi89(f): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
God will visit U
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by onila(f): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
why did he only say UGANDANS go scot free?
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by acaolly1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Agreed. I shivered when he said " the pride I feel when I kill a black woman is ...."

WTF?

What about "white investors" coming to SA to steal your corporate jobs? Why witch hunt blacks?

I like how world powers ain't doing nothing, how they're suddenly blind and deaf. If it were whites being hunted, I'm sure SA would have burned down by now.

The racist colorless people enjoy it when Blacks kills Black so they wont give a damn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Unresolved Murder Cases In Nigeria (pics) / EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos / Unilag Slay Queen Arrested For Stealing Roommate’s ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.