Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

This Is True!behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman Rolling Her Eyes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is True!behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman Rolling Her Eyes (2313 Views)

I Swear Is True! / Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is True!behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman Rolling Her Eyes by successcard: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
It is true in a way, if you count your mom as the woman behind you, then yes. But if you are talking about a non-related woman behind every successful man, I strongly disagree. Women ride on the coat tails of successful men, that’s where that saying came from. Women are attracted to successful men, that are their modus operandi so it seems like their responsible for it, but they are really just there for the ride. Seriously, if women were behind every successful guy, do you really think they would just stand there in the shadows and let the guy take all the glory? Please follow this link to read the full story: www.nsemzone.com/behind-every-successful-man-is-a-woman-rolling-her-eyes/
Re: This Is True!behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman Rolling Her Eyes by Tallesty1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Behind every successful man there is truly a woman.

Because women don't run after unsuccessful men.
Re: This Is True!behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman Rolling Her Eyes by FLAWLES(f): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ders a Woman beating her chest Behind every successful man
Re: This Is True!behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman Rolling Her Eyes by LEvuls(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Yea ...right on point

God bless my mommy

bless my girlfriends

bless my future wives

God bless all the women
Re: This Is True!behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman Rolling Her Eyes by Justeenaleo(f): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
If you people like,you can start from today till eternity to keep mis interpreting that beautiful quote, the meaning still remains the same even if your "tabo-ing" no gree me see road.
Re: This Is True!behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman Rolling Her Eyes by dave2meek(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Answer !!!

Re: This Is True!behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman Rolling Her Eyes by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
First off, what do we define as success? In reality, most successful men had no woman.
Bill gates
leonardo da vinci
fillipo brunelleschi
seun osewa
mark zuckerberg . . . Are prime examples of men who have acheived what may be refered to as success without having a woman. In the same vein,
robert kiyosaki
goodluck jonathan
stephen hawkings
charles babbage
mohammad buhari
are example of succesful men with women behind them. So, i'd say the quote is only partly true eh?

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Facebook Should Try This Rough Play With You? (picture) / A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack / Lovely..! See How This Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.