Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

To All Ladies, What Do You Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Ladies, What Do You Think (1402 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Ladies, What Do You Think by spence002(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2007
What kinds of mistakes do guys frequently make on the first date or two that really turn you off, and make you realize that things are just not going to work out?
Re: To All Ladies, What Do You Think by iice(f): 2:11am On Feb 21, 2007
Mostly being a pretty face with no substance. . .having a whole lot of vacant space behind the eyes grin
Re: To All Ladies, What Do You Think by ima1(f): 2:13am On Feb 21, 2007
well i kiss on the first date just to make sure he is a good kisser and if he is not, then there is no point wasting my time.

1 Like

Re: To All Ladies, What Do You Think by niyooo(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2007
@ ima1, y don't we go out on a date? cool tongue grin wink

1 Like

Re: To All Ladies, What Do You Think by Bolarge(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2007
iice:

Mostly being a pretty face with no substance. . .having a whole lot of vacant space behind the eyes grin

Ewww! Zat wz mean.
Actually believe dt's the exclusive preserve of girls cool.
Re: To All Ladies, What Do You Think by iice(f): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2007
Bolarge:

Ewww! Zat wz mean.
Actually believe dt's the exclusive preserve of girls cool.

LOL it's the truth naw. . .And yeah it also includes/applies to women hence my post wasn't specific about genders grin grin So yes its a turn off regardless of gender
Re: To All Ladies, What Do You Think by FactorChic(f): 12:26am On Mar 07, 2007
I met this guy, we were friends for a while until he asked me out, I told him to give me some time to think things through and he was fine with it, few days later, I was talking to a male friend on the phone and when I dropped the phone, the guy started asking me who I was talking with, I told him, he flipped, and he started yelling, telling me not to talk to any opposite sex because i'm his girl

Immediately, I reminded him " boy u asked me out, and I didnt say yes, atleast not yet, so I'm not your girl"

We were talking about something later, I cant remember, then he started arguing with me, telling me what was right and what was wrong, he said so many wrong things and I tried to correct him, but he wont listen,

One other thing, i cant stand his english, his english puts the T in Terrible, I always correct him in a nice way but the pride in him wont make him listen to me

HE was a control freak, has always being a control freak, so I turned him down, that was how I knew things wont work out between us if we ever get together.

1 Like

Re: To All Ladies, What Do You Think by iz2much: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2009
lol
Re: To All Ladies, What Do You Think by Gabry(f): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2009
Poster,

Am sorry but I dont do this. Am not this kinda person.

Whatever mistakes he has done on the first date, I would talk to him about it instead of breaking it up and not calling him anymore and bladibladibla because I believe that everyone deserves a second chance.

I mean like hey, how do you feel if you go on your first date and you thought everything went smoothly but instead the guy just did not call you anymore and did not ask of you at all and you keep wondering to yourself, what have you done wrong?

I mean this is just plain evil and mean.

People are bound to have flauss whether you like it or not and its up to you both to work it.

If lets say I told the guy and he does not want to change at all, than fine. I might consider leaving him and not going to go for anymore dates but if he made the effort, I will be please.

So people, before taking any actions, always try to put yourself in the other person's shoe. How would you feel if you were that person
Re: To All Ladies, What Do You Think by follypimpi(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2009
I cant stand a non-lively person,u jst hve to throw sum chip of jokes in the conversation.
Re: To All Ladies, What Do You Think by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2009
watch and pray!
Re: To All Ladies, What Do You Think by Rockride: 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
@factorchi
I will like to meet you, friends... it will be my pleasure. Holla at me PM
Re: To All Ladies, What Do You Think by PrimeWatermark: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Rockride:
@factorchi
I will like to meet you, friends... it will be my pleasure. Holla at me PM

Egbon, did you bother checking the date of this thread?. And the last time she came online.

Na wa for una ooo

(1) (Reply)

Sex Destroy Relationship After Accident. / Ladies Seeking God Fearing Man, How Do U Know A God Fearing Man? / Would You Tell Your Friend??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.