Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity (23868 Views)

OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth / Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation / Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Ifeann(f): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
gatiano:
You are looking for ways to inviting Me into your inordinances. My grammer may not be perfect with some mistakes, you are simply of low character and mind who is incapable to comprehend.

In your inordinance, you seem to think that christianity is the way when all of its history is painted in red.

Lol.. Calm down gatiano. U mistake my comment.

I never said u had a problem with grammar. Many Muslims on nairaland do but you are not one of them. I only pointed out that you don't express your thoughts coherently. Most times it seems to be grammatically correct gibberish mixed with blasphemies.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by gatiano(m): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
You are in the mood to push bottoms today. I would like you to take a week to think what blasphemy really means in a logical and realistic context.

Watchout for inordinances, it is the worst disease any soul should be inflicted with.
Your are in finland, begging and pushing Nigerians to go anti-Islam, you should go to Africa now and be the spearhead.

Are you not a Blackwoman, You do not have a say in this, You are born a Muslim, You will die so and be reincarnated again as a Muslim, it had been so for trillions of years, it will be so for the coming forever.
Do not get me wrong, Arabs are not Muslims, they will have to learn to be so, and that learning will be forever. But for Moors/Asiatics/Black people (all means black). You are a natural Muslim.
I will see you and wil tell you "Asalaam Alaikum, I told you so sister, i told you so". Mark My words. But if you ain't Asiatic or Moor, well, i can only advice that you should be righteous with agreeable deeds and thoughts.

Ifeann:

Lol.. Calm down gatiano. U mistake my comment.

I never said u had a problem with grammar. Many Muslims on nairaland do but you are not one of them. I only pointed out that you don't express your thoughts coherently. Most times it seems to be grammatically correct gibberish mixed with blasphemies.

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
The muslims are to embarrassed to view this thread, uptil now no one is able to answer the op.the door is wide open for everyone to come, revelation 3:
20 say
" Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the
door, I will come in to him, and will sup
with him, and he with me."

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by udatso: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
^^^@MALVISGUY212 THE REPLY IS THERE, BIT IT'S NOT FOR BLIND PEOPLE THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T SEE IT.

udatso:

you forgot to add night of ramadan

you equally missed the bold part in your explanation..Stop trying too hard to play smart. as for the verse you quoted above

what did he do?

kindly tell us from this hadith where he had sex with her?

was he asked not to kiss and embrace his wife.? whats your proof?

and so?

whats your point here?

oh really? lets find out

please allow the quran to speak.....stop putting your own words

(2:222) They ask you about menstruation. Say: “It is a state of impurity; so keep away from women in the state of menstruation, and do not approach them until they are cleansed. And when they are cleansed, then come to them as Allah has commanded you.” Truly, Allah loves those who abstain from evil and keep themselves pure.
Thabit narrated it from Anas: Among the Jews, when a woman menstruated, they did not dine with her, nor did they live with them in their houses; so the Companions of the Apostle (may peace be upon him) asked The Apostle (may peace be upon him), and Allah, the Exalted revealed:" And they ask you about menstruation; say it is a pollution, so keep away from woman during menstruation" to the end. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Do everything except intercourse.

(Muslim :: Book 3 : Hadith 592)

am glad we both agree on this

so eager to examine what you have to say

are you saying its wrong for a husband to have a bathe with his wife? whats your point here exactly? f.ondle? is it equal to intercourse. let me help you with the meaning of the word

verb (used with object), fondled, handling.
to handle or touch lovingly, affectionately, or tenderly; caress:
to handle a precious object; to handle a child.
Obsolete. to treat with fond indulgence.
verb (used without object), fondled, handling.
to show fondness, as by manner, words, or caresses.

could you please provide your dictionary where f.ondle means c.opulate

i ask again, please point out a line in that hadith that portrays sexual intercourse

approach here means sex as i have earlier explained

oh really? show us where he did?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
@ true2god: 2:05pm

@truthman2012:

The true God will never permit s.exual sins. He had not done it before and will not do it. Solomon fell from God and his s.exual indescencies were not approved of Him.
did Yahweh punish Solomon; what was he punished for, the 1 plus 699 wives or the 300 concubines and what was the punishment that equals 699 extra wive and 300 concubines since you said 1 wife for every husband and no more, maybe not even remarrying, a do over? your case is like the case of trying to justify the punishment of killing 1 person and hitler who from the jews alone 6 millions died. only God in reality can device proper punishment for a man who killed 1 person and hitler who killed millions. if Solomon is the wisest according to the bible, those who condemned him are truly dumb.

David took the wife of Uriah and God was displeased with him. Is it the same God that enjoined Muhammad to snatch the wife of Said, his adopted son?
the psalm God gave David, you use it to prevent evil and seek blessing of God. you think such a person God will allow him to do evil which you accused him? you are just like the people you said accused your human God and it stuck so much that he was killed based on that. if Yahweh allowed this for David and allowed what He allowed for Solomon, i am certain that He will abolish evil of adoption the very same way Allah abolished it on the Prophet [SA] using Zaynab binta Johsh and Zayd bin Haritha [RA to both]

This is not even the issue here, the matter on hand is Yahweh is not the God of Muhammad, who would tolerate everything allahh was permitting. Yahweh prophets knew their God, they knew He would not overlook breaking of His command and s.exual sins as Muhammad was doing.
if Yahweh commanded no one should be called fool. the prophet who told his community the consequence of the commandment not to call anyone fool called a person a fool. what do you think Yahweh will do to him? remember that Yahweh is strict and fooling a person fool is punishable by going to hell.

As for the phone number, I don't see the need for it since you can say whatever you want to say through this forum. The bible says from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. The kind of abuses and curses muslims rain on opponents on nairaland show what is on their minds. You know how Muhammad dealt with anyone who opposed him. Besides, your quran says you should not be a friend to Christians (Quran 5:51) and you can break your oath with them.
suddenly you forgot the biblical not to be unyoke with infidels like me. . . i just wanted to access your voice because the voice of somebody old enough to be a grandfather is seasoned and unlike the voice of those still wet behind the ears. and as to the verse of the Quran, you do not know the exegesis of its revelation because the prophet [SA] didn't hate the jews or the christians except for their disbelief. the jews and christians from the time of the prophet [SA] forward on disbelief in Moses and Jesus in spite of their claims because they disbelief in the one that is the prophet in succession after them.

For your own good never give out your phone number and\or email address to anonymous person(s), it is very dangerous. You dont know who is who.
i am more than 5,000 miles and you people are so paranoid. truly i am from the prophet [SA] who Allah for him enemies are scared from a distance of 1 month. its your loss.

The argument and debate should start and end on this forum. The hadith and the quran are capable of defending mohammed and not roypcain.

@ truthman2012, always remember that:

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29
again as i have no problem with this verse, you need to know its time of revelation and its context. for example, the mild mannered civilized Abu Bakr [RA] used a harsh expression on a pagan who was insulting the muslims [RA] in his way to win for the pagans of Makka at Udabiyya. harshness is not something to be ashamed of when it is proper to be. and you don't have to be violent before you are harsh.

if the children of israel who Yahweh commanded to take the virgin girls for themselves are not sinful and immoral as they did so, then the prophet [SA] who His Lord forced to marry so that mostly adoption is finally rendered what it is; false family structure/unit is not immoral or sinful.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
@truthman2012; Quran 4/24
And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.

please show me where temporary marriage or prostitution is permitted in 4/20, considering that prostitution is an unlawful sexual intercourse and temporary marriage is no better because every [good] action id judged by [good] intention that makes the doer embank to do it. a person who says to a woman i will divorce you on such time and here is so much i will give you, such a woman agreeing to this is just as guilty and both are in unlawful sexual act since divorce is not always planned ahead of marriage contract and it is also something frowned upon.

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2015
RoyPCain:

please show me where temporary marriage or prostitution is permitted in 4/20, considering that prostitution is an unlawful sexual intercourse and temporary marriage is no better because every [good] action id judged by [good] intention that makes the doer embank to do it. a person who says to a woman i will divorce you on such time and here is so much i will give you, such a woman agreeing to this is just as guilty and both are in unlawful sexual act since divorce is not always planned ahead of marriage contract and it is also something frowned upon.

[Quran 4:24 Shakir] And all married women except those whom your right hands possess (this is) Allah's ordinance to you, and lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage not committing fornication. Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed; and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.

Firstly, can't you see allah is deceptive and inconsistent? He said married women are forbidden for muhammad to marry, yet enjoined him to marry Zynab, the wife of his adopted son. Was Zynab not a married woman? As the time allahh spoke, she was not yet divorced. Did you ever ask yourself: Why did Zaid have to divorce Zynab? If you know, tell me and support your claim with evidence.

For temporary wife, I'm happy you accept it is worse than prostitution. The above verse says ''.....and lawful for you are (all women) beside those (i.e beside married wowen and slaves) provided you seek them with your property taking them in marriage
not committing fornication. That is the temporary wife. You have to pay me for teaching you quran.

Islam is morally bankcrupt, I tell you the truth.

For further explanation on temporary marriage see:

http://www.al-islam.org/muta-temporary-marriage-in-islamic-law-sachiko-murata/four-pillars-muta

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by gatiano(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2015
Don't mind these people, They are all just hypocrites, They love to point at other without checking out themselves. However, i don't support the hadith. We Muslims do not have any hand in its making.
RoyPCain:

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2015
gatiano:
Don't mind these people, They are all just hypocrites, They love to point at other without checking out themselves. However, i don't support the hadith. We Muslims do not have any hand in its making.

Your lie has been exposed. Where did you see hadith in my post on temporary marriage? I quoted the quran. If it were hadith, that is how you would have denied it.

Islam is full of confusions, a deliberate attempt by allahh to deceive mankind. You believe some hadiths are incorrect and still accept as correct writing by the same author. If Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Dawod etc are liars because their writings are fabrications, why do you believe the same liars when they write good things about Muhammad or islam?

I want to sincerely advise you to desist from falsehood and embrace Jesus Christ, the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE (John 14:6).
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by gatiano(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Which Jesus are you talking about? The True one who is a Muslim or The one introduced to you by the devils?
truthman2012:

Your lie has been exposed. Where did you see hadith in my post on temporary marriage? I quoted the quran. If it were hadith, that is how you would have denied it.

Islam is full of confusions, a deliberate attempt by allahh to deceive mankind. You believe some hadiths are incorrect and still accept as correct writing by the same author. If Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Dawod etc are liars because their writings are fabrications, why do you believe the same liars when they write good things about Muhammad or islam?

I want to sincerely advise you to desist from falsehood and embrace Jesus Christ, the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE (John 14:6).

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2015
gatiano:
Which Jesus are you talking about? The True one who is a Muslim or The one introduced to you by the devils?

You have now agreed temporary marriage (prostitution) is the institution of allahh, a corrupt god. Good of you.

If Jesus was a muslim, why did the injeel given to him didn't get to Arabia, where allahh falsely claims Abrahamm had established islam?

If Jesus was a muslim, why didn't he visit Kaaba, which allahh falsely claims was built by Abraham as the house of God for ALL MANKIND?
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by gatiano(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2015
Abeg. I didn't agree to anything of such with you or anybody. The words are clears in all the books, it is to you how you want to interprete them to your taste. Do you dude, do you.
truthman2012:

You have now agreed temporary marriage (prostitution) is the institution of allahh, a corrupt god. Good of you.

If Jesus was a muslim, why did the injeel given to him didn't get to Arabia, where allahh falsely claims Abrahamm had established islam?

If Jesus was a muslim, why didn't he visit Kaaba, which allahh falsely claims was built by Abraham as the house of God for ALL MANKIND?
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2015
gatiano:
Abeg. I didn't agree to anything of such with you or anybody. The words are clears in all the books, it is to you how you want to interprete them to your taste. Do you dude, do you.

You do not agree with the quran? Well, it is not surprising. It is so many muslims that do not agree with their quran, they pick only what please them inside it. The same thing Muhammad was doing, breaking the revelations he claimed he received. What a religion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2015
ttuthman2012 is directing me to website of the group that hates the well known companions [RA] of the Prophet [SA]. is that what i should accept especially when neither the prophet [SA] now the companions, including Ali Bin AbiTalib [RA to each] didn't do any muta at anytime?

what if i introduce you to JW website as whatever is in there as what christianity stands for; and the website says Jesus is human prophet and not God. will that be okay with you? if you accept the fact, it is a good thing compared to you asking me to agree that muta that is preIslamic and was clearly abolished before Riba was as something Islamic. this your position is unfair and it is clearly from the devil. heck. he is you spiritual father, a lair and murderer from the start.

i have never seen any woman with all her normal human conscience that will go for muta. i have not seen a male that will allow his female relative to go into muta if he has any man jealousy and he is not evil and or sick. no man will go for muta instead of true marriage if he truly desires the woman and he is a real man. each of these evils and more is what Islam of Muhammad [SA] was raised to eradicate and perfect the good quality, cleaning the heart and allowing the best of mankind to shine in piety to God Who deserves worship.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
RoyPCain:
ttuthman2012 is directing me to website of the group that hates the well known companions [RA] of the Prophet [SA]. is that what i should accept especially when neither the prophet [SA] now the companions, including Ali Bin AbiTalib [RA to each] didn't do any muta at anytime?

what if i introduce you to JW website as whatever is in there as what christianity stands for; and the website says Jesus is human prophet and not God. will that be okay with you? if you accept the fact, it is a good thing compared to you asking me to agree that muta that is preIslamic and was clearly abolished before Riba was as something Islamic. this your position is unfair and it is clearly from the devil. heck. he is you spiritual father, a lair and murderer from the start.

i have never seen any woman with all her normal human conscience that will go for muta. i have not seen a male that will allow his female relative to go into muta if he has any man jealousy and he is not evil and or sick. no man will go for muta instead of true marriage if he truly desires the woman and he is a real man. each of these evils and more is what Islam of Muhammad [SA] was raised to eradicate and perfect the good quality, cleaning the heart and allowing the best of mankind to shine in piety to God Who deserves worship.

Allah says in Quran 4:24 that he permits Muhammad and muslims to sleep with many wives, slaves and temporary wife. You are claiming to be holier than your god. Muslims deny allahh when they find his word unacceptable and cannot morally justify it. Why are you still a muslim as you can see that islam is an example of s.exual immorality and violence? The whole world could not sleep with their eyes closed because of islam.

Islamic allahh is not supposed to be difficult to detect as a false god. I think the problem of the muslims is that they are spiritually bound, they are incapable of rejecting falsehood even when it so clear. Roypcain, I pray the true God will remove the scale in your eyes.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
@truthman2012: i accept the many wives as more than 1 is in the category of many. of course we are in the religion/pattern of our father Ibrahim [AS]. now show me the 'temporary wife' part because i don't see it and i can read arabic which you can't. i can read english which i do and speak all day long, almost, until i make phone call to nigeria or fraternize nairaland.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
RoyPCain:
@truthman2012: i accept the many wives as more than 1 is in the category of many. of course we are in the religion/pattern of our father Ibrahim [AS]. now show me the 'temporary wife' part because i don't see it and i can read arab which you can't. i can read english which i do and speak all day long, almost, until i call nigeria or fraternize nairaland.

I have given you a link to where the meaning of quran 4:24 is explained in detail. I'm not surprised you denied it as usual.

[Quran 4:24] And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you. Lawful unto you are all beyond those mentioned, so that ye seek them with your wealth in honest wedlock, not debauchery. And those of whom ye seek content (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done). Lo! Allah is ever Knower, Wise.

I notice that you kept being silent on this:

Can't you see that allahh is deceptive and inconsistent? He said married women are forbidden for muhammad to marry, yet enjoined him to marry Zynab, a married woman, the wife of his adopted son. As at the time allahh spoke, she was not yet divorced. Zaid divorced Zynab for Muhammad to marry. Isn't it? If not, explain the circumstances of the case and support your claim with evidence.

Please let your explanation be plain and understandable. Everybody complains he/she doesn't get your style of writing.

More on temporary marriage:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3748/uk-islamic-temporary-marriages
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
i will give you a link of the latter day saints in salt lake city utah and see how you like it as what christianity stands for. i am preparing for jumu'ah and i don't have your time until after it.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
RoyPCain:
i will give you a link of the latter day saints in salt lake city utah and see how you like it as what christianity stands for. i am preparing for jumu'ah and i don't have your time until after it.

So, no explanation on allahh's contradicting himself by saying Muhammad shouldn't marry a married woman and still enjoining him to marry Zynab who was already married to his adopted son? allahh is satan indeed. Keep worshiping allahh, satan in disguise and by the time you die, you will find yourself in hell with allahh himself. I pity you.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
RoyPCain:
@truthman2012: i accept the many wives as more than 1 is in the category of many. of course we are in the religion/pattern of our father Ibrahim [AS]. now show me the 'temporary wife' part because i don't see it and i can read arab which you can't. i can read english which i do and speak all day long, almost, until i call nigeria or fraternize nairaland.
Surah 5:87: “O ye who believe!
Forbid not the good things which
Allah hath made lawful for you , and
transgress not, Lo! Allah loveth not
transgressors.” (Pickthall)

Ibn Mas’ud, who is considered as one of
the greatest Muslim scholars, related a
well-known incident, which is recorded in numerous Islamic sources. This event will enlighten us on the historical background for the revealing of Surah 5:87. He tells us why Allah revealed this verse to Muhammad. Let us now review this account:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62,
Number 13o:
Narrated ‘Abdullah (b. Mas’ud): We
used to participate in the holy battles
led by Allah’s Apostle and we had
nothing (no wives) with us. So we said,
“Shall we get ourselves castrated?” He
forbade us that AND then allowed us
to marry women with a TEMPORARY CONTRACT (2) and recited to us: ‘O you
who believe! Make not unlawful the
good things which Allah has made
lawful for you, but commit no
transgression .’ (Surah 5:87)

The quranic verse that validates the
practice of Mut’a Surah 4:24:

“And forbidden to you are married
women, except such as your right
hands possess. This has ALLAH
enjoined on you. And allowed to
you are those beyond that, that you
may seek them by means of your
property, marrying them properly
and not committing fornication. And
for the benefit you receive from
them, give them their dowries, as
fixed, and there is no blame on you
what you do by mutual agreement
after the fixing of the dowry. Surely
ALLAH is All-Knowing, Wise.” (Sher Ali)

You may wonder, where does this verse
say anything about Temporary Marriage. Most English translators of the Qur’an hide the true meaning of this verse. The above English translation, like many others, states, “YOU MAY SEEK THEM BY MEANS OF YOUR PROPERTY ,MARRYING PROPERLY .” However, this is a deception by modern translators. In the Arabic Qur’an, the above verse does not use the Arabic equivalent of the word “marriage”. (NIKAH) or any of its derivatives. Instead, it uses the term "ISTAMTA'TUM" which is a derivative of the word "MUT'A" denoting pleasure or ENJOYMENT. “Istamta’tum” is derived
from the root m-t-a, which is also the
root for “Mut’a.”

Compare now the above translation of
Surah 4:24 with the following translation
by renowned Muslim scholar, Ibn Kathir:

Surah 4:24: “Also (forbidden are)
women already married, except those
(slaves) whom your right hands
possess. Thus has Allah ordained for
you. All others are lawful, provided
you seek them (with a dowry) from
your property, desiring chastity, not
fornication. So with those among
them whom you have enjoyed, give
them their required due, but if you
agree mutually (to give more) after
the requirement (has been
determined), there is no sin on you.
Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing,
All-Wise.”

Many English translators of the Qur’an
know that the civilized world will be
horrified by the presence of such
teachings in the Qur’an. Thus, they do
some damage control to the uncivilized
teachings of Allah. They conceal the true
intention of the verses and distort the
true meaning of the Qur’an to suit
western audiences. They do this because they are ashamed of Allah’s teachings in the Qur’an and they seek ways to make it palatable. Surah 4:24 was revealed towards the beginning of the Prophet’s stay in Medina. By the time this verse was revealed, Mut’a had become a legal custom in Medina. It was looked upon as a kind of marriage and was referred to by the term “Istimta’a.” This term literally means, “To seek enjoyment.” On an occasion when the Prophet made a lesser pilgrimage to Mecca, the women of Mecca made themselves up especially
for the event. Some of the Companions
complained about the long separation
from their wives, and the Prophet
replied: “THEN GO AND ENJOY (ISTAMTA'A) THIS WOMEN”

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
Surah 5:87: “O ye who believe!
Forbid not the good things which
Allah hath made lawful for you , and
transgress not, Lo! Allah loveth not
transgressors.” (Pickthall)

Ibn Mas’ud, who is considered as one of
the greatest Muslim scholars, related a
well-known incident, which is recorded in numerous Islamic sources. This event will enlighten us on the historical background for the revealing of Surah 5:87. He tells us why Allah revealed this verse to Muhammad. Let us now review this account:

Number 13o:
Narrated ‘Abdullah (b. Mas’ud): We
used to participate in the holy battles
led by Allah’s Apostle and we had
nothing (no wives) with us. So we said,
“Shall we get ourselves castrated?” He
forbade us that AND then allowed us
to marry women with a TEMPORARY CONTRACT (2) and recited to us: ‘O you
who believe! Make not unlawful the
good things which Allah has made
lawful for you, but commit no
transgression .’ (Surah 5:87)

The quranic verse that validates the
practice of Mut’a Surah 4:24:

ALLAH is All-Knowing, Wise.” (Sher Ali)

You may wonder, where does this verse
say anything about Temporary Marriage. Most English translators of the Qur’an hide the true meaning of this verse. The above English translation, like many others, states, “YOU MAY SEEK THEM BY MEANS OF YOUR PROPERTY ,MARRYING PROPERLY .” However, this is a deception by modern translators. In the Arabic Qur’an, the above verse does not use the Arabic equivalent of the word “marriage”. (NIKAH) or any of its derivatives. Instead, it uses the term "ISTAMTA'TUM" which is a derivative of the word "MUT'A" denoting pleasure or ENJOYMENT. “Istamta’tum” is derived
root for “Mut’a.”

Compare now the above translation of
Surah 4:24 with the following translation
by renowned Muslim scholar, Ibn Kathir:

Surah 4:24: “Also (forbidden are)
women already married, except those
(slaves) whom your right hands
possess. Thus has Allah ordained for
you. All others are lawful, provided
you seek them (with a dowry) from
your property, desiring chastity, not
fornication. So with those among
them whom you have enjoyed, give
them their required due, but if you
agree mutually (to give more) after
the requirement (has been
determined), there is no sin on you.
Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing,
All-Wise.”

Many English translators of the Qur’an
know that the civilized world will be
horrified by the presence of such
teachings in the Qur’an. Thus, they do
some damage control to the uncivilized
teachings of Allah. They conceal the true
intention of the verses and distort the
true meaning of the Qur’an to suit
western audiences. They do this because they are ashamed of Allah’s teachings in the Qur’an and they seek ways to make it palatable. Surah 4:24 was revealed towards the beginning of the Prophet’s stay in Medina. By the time this verse was revealed, Mut’a had become a legal custom in Medina. It was looked upon as a kind of marriage and was referred to by the term “Istimta’a.” This term literally means, “To seek enjoyment.” On an occasion when the Prophet made a lesser pilgrimage to Mecca, the women of Mecca made themselves up especially
for the event. Some of the Companions
complained about the long separation
from their wives, and the Prophet
replied: “THEN GO AND ENJOY (ISTAMTA'A) THIS WOMEN”

Thanks for the expositions. God bless you.

I think truth is fruitless to muslim posters on nairaland. But there are those innocent muslims who found themselves in islam by birth. God may use the exposures we are doing of satan who disguise as islamic allahh to take mankind to hell. I only pity billion of muslims who are not privy to the dirt and evil of islam.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
@malvisguy212
@truthman2012

4:13; These are the limits [set by] Allah , and whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger will be admitted by Him to gardens [in Paradise] under which rivers flow, abiding eternally therein; and that is the great attainment.

4:14; And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger and transgresses His limits - He will put him into the Fire to abide eternally therein, and he will have a humiliating punishment.

4:15; Those who commit unlawful sexual intercourse of your women - bring against them four [witnesses] from among you. And if they testify, confine the guilty women to houses until death takes them or Allah ordains for them [another] way.

4:16; And the two who commit it among you, dishonor them both. But if they repent and correct themselves, leave them alone. Indeed, Allah is ever Accepting of repentance and Merciful.

4:17; The repentance accepted by Allah is only for those who do wrong in ignorance [or carelessness] and then repent soon after. It is those to whom Allah will turn in forgiveness, and Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.

4:18; But repentance is not [accepted] of those who [continue to] do evil deeds up until, when death comes to one of them, he says, "Indeed, I have repented now," or of those who die while they are disbelievers. For them We have prepared a painful punishment.

4:19; O you who have believed, it is not lawful for you to inherit women by compulsion. And do not make difficulties for them in order to take [back] part of what you gave them unless they commit a clear immorality. And live with them in kindness. For if you dislike them - perhaps you dislike a thing and Allah makes therein much good.

4:20; But if you want to replace one wife with another and you have given one of them a great amount [in gifts], do not take [back] from it anything. Would you take it in injustice and manifest sin?

4:21; And how could you take it while you have gone in unto each other and they have taken from you a solemn covenant?

4:22; And do not marry those [women] whom your fathers married, except what has already occurred. Indeed, it was an immorality and hateful [to Allah ] and was evil as a way.

4:23; Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.

4:24; And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.

4:25; And whoever among you cannot [find] the means to marry free, believing women, then [he may marry] from those whom your right hands possess of believing slave girls. And Allah is most knowing about your faith. You [believers] are of one another. So marry them with the permission of their people and give them their due compensation according to what is acceptable. [They should be] chaste, neither [of] those who commit unlawful intercourse randomly nor those who take [secret] lovers. But once they are sheltered in marriage, if they should commit adultery, then for them is half the punishment for free [unmarried] women. This [allowance] is for him among you who fears sin, but to be patient is better for you. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

4:26; Allah wants to make clear to you [the lawful from the unlawful] and guide you to the [good] practices of those before you and to accept your repentance. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.

4:27; Allah wants to accept your repentance, but those who follow [their] passions want you to digress [into] a great deviation.
please read the bold and what will come to a clean and clear mind is that if a man must have sexual intercourse, it should be with intention of permanent relationship with legal spouse which is absolutely after the nikah ceremony/rites and there is absolutely no temporary marriage ceremony allowed, while there is permission to go into 'what your right hand possess'.

incidentally, neither the prophet [SA] practiced temporary marriage nor any of the kalifah, including Ali bin Abitalib [RA]. each of them was involved in permanent marriages and no companion [RA] went into temporary marriage. in view of this, i can simply conclude that it was a thing of the pagan arab and when Islam was the thing to be after victory of Makka, it was important to make it forbidden so that the pagans know that this is not what they can continue to indulge in. Islam is what people come into completely. nothing in islam was completely abolished until faith/true belief entered the heart. when Islam became a mini nation/empire, the laws that needed to be enacted over the pagans who are new coming in drove as Surah Nasr [110] predicted, there was no reason to wean them, but to make them begin from purity of state in a physical sense like the emigres and the helpers [RA].

Allah says do not mutilate yourself;
You shall not kill yourselves. (4:29)
He also says: Do not expose yourselves to ruin. (2:195)
The Prophet said: "There shall be no inflicting of harm on oneself"

in view of the fact that it is not permissible to hurt yourself both in Quran and Sunnah/Hadith, castration will be going against both Quran and Hadith/Sunnah. moreover the man returning to his wife should know that castration is not reversible and what are you gonna use with your wife when you return is what you took off.

everyone knows that limbs dont grow back and the fifth limb is not different. Islam demands reflection, pondering and thinking hard. it is impossible for grown people to suggest castration when he will return back to his wife at the end of the journey. after all the journey is temporary and the fasting muslims have to do without sex, so traveling muslims cant set precedence that is against islam. by the way the farthest battle was tabuk and it was for 20 days in the middle of nowhere with a 'well'; tabuk.
tabuk is not a city, town or village. its just a plain of a desert with just little amount of water/well;tabuk. the christians that were expected to be engaged did not show up, so i don't know what battle they used to go that they needed to castrate themselves as if on every street corner there are free girls/ call girls you may call [chancey dey women].

i submit that the hadith is suspect and may be put up by hypocrites trying to justify their evil desire of muta of jahaliyya. hypocrites are worse than open disbelievers. the hypocrites have pulled wool over your eyes to take what is forbidden as what is permissible.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 25, 2015
Lmao! This post is really shameful! There's nothing sadder than when a christian tries to interpret or dissect islam! Honestly, when I read the post I burst into laughter! Are these dweebs really this clueless and desperate? Is this the best you could come up with? Muhammad slept on the same bed with his wife, he took a bath with his wife...lmao! Who told you that's not allowed when you're fasting? The only thing forbidden is actual sex! I swear these imbeciles never fail to deliver their usual dose of stupidity and naivity! Whenever they try, all they do is sh*t themselves! This post is a mockery of all christians' intelligence, you need to go back to the drawing board because honestly, this s*cks. Lmao!

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2015
RoyPCain

Surah 4:24:
ALLAH is All-Knowing, Wise.”

If you are truthful and are very good in Arabic, you will notice a lie is told here,
In the Arabic Qur’an, the above verse does not
use the Arabic equivalent of the word
“marriage” (NIKAH) or any of its
derivatives. Instead, it uses the term
"ISTAMTA'TUM" which is a derivative of
the word “MUT'A” denoting pleasure or
enjoyment. “Istamta’tum” is derived
root for “Mut’a.” mut'ta is temporary marriage aka prostitution.

Number 52:
Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah and
Salama bin Al-Akwa': While we were
in an army, Allah’s Apostle came to
us and said, “YOU HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO DO THE MUT'A (marriage),
SO DO IT.” Salama bin Al-Akwa’ said:
Allah’s Apostle’s said, “If a man and a
woman agree (to marry
temporarily), their marriage should
last for THREE NIGHT , and if they like
to continue, they can do so; and if
they want to separate, they can do
so.”

Which kind of marriage last for only 3 night if it not prostitution? And he permit them to end it or continue with it, (adultery) this is pure evil a shameful acts only satan is capable of doing this , how can such teaching be in the quran and hadith and yet interlingent muslims will ignore it? Satanic manipulation is going on, repent.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 7:01am On Apr 25, 2015
EzioAuditore:
Lmao! This post is really shameful! There's nothing sadder than when a christian tries to interpret or dissect islam! Honestly, when I read the post I burst into laughter! Are these dweebs really this clueless and desperate? Is this the best you could come up with? Muhammad slept on the same bed with his wife, he took a bath with his wife...lmao! Who told you that's not allowed when you're fasting? The only thing forbidden is actual sex! I swear these imbeciles never fail to deliver their usual dose of stupidity and naivity! Whenever they try, all they do is sh*t themselves! This post is a mockery of all christians' intelligence, you need to go back to the drawing board because honestly, this s*cks. Lmao!
the acts of muhammed is very shameful.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2015
EzioAuditore:

What nonsense are you saying here? Can't you read and understand?

Allah says Muhammad and muslims should keep away and not approach women under menstruation. Muhammad didn't keep away and not only approaching, he was even f.ondling a menstruating woman. Is that not an outright breach of allahh's command? Is that not disgusting? Allah said menstruation is a pollution, why should a supposed prophet touch it, especially when fasting? Who is allahh that condones all kinds of immoralities?

Muslims are shameless and allahh has tampered with their reasoning faculty as he did to Muhammad, tampering with his brain so that he could forget mistaken revelations he had already revealed. Islam is a fraudulent religion where the god claims to have made contant mistakes and corrected himself many times. Smh!
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2015
RoyPCain

You continue to avoid my question. If you can't answer it, drop islam and embrace Christ.

[Quran 4:24 YusufAli]
Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath Allah ordained (Prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually (to vary it), there is no blame on you, and Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.

Allah said married women are forbidden to Muhammad to marry. Why did he again enjoin him to marry already married Zynab, the wife of his adopted son?

It was after allahh has spoken that divorcement was quickly arranged between Zaid and Zynab, meaning Zaid was forced to divorce her for Muhammad to marry. If not so, give a brief account of what happened with islamic EVIDENCE(S), and with PARTICULAR INTEREST in what caused Zaid to divorce his wife, Zynab.

Cc: EzioAuditore
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2015
truthman2012:

The muslims are bunch of confusionist. They will accept the hadith narrations that speak favourably about mohammed but will condemn hadiths that speaks about his indecencies and criminal behaviours. Thats is pure hypocrisy.

If the hadith cannot be fully trusted why are muslims still using it as a guide? If quran cannot be explained well without the hadith that means islam is a pure hoax as it had been for over 1400yrs. No wonder many Islamic terrorist are called 'misunderstanders of Islam'. Why wont they be when a verse of the quran will ask muslims to live in peace with christians and Jews while the next verses will ask muslims to kill Jews and enslave christians.

Islam is a truly mysterios religion to a sane mind and it belongs to the devil.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2015
gatiano:
Stop insulting yourself, as many muslims do, Jesus was a Jew and Islam was not available when Jesus was around. I dont need to educate you again that all biblical prophets are of Jewish ancestory. Mohammed only make reference to them to gain legitimacy among the Jewish populations then, who sees him as an imposter, a false prophet and a criminal.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2015
gatiano:
Can you show us, either in your quran or hadith, where it was stated that Jesus visited that mecca and kissed the idolatory black stone, run around the kabba and performed umrah (as muslims do)?

Mohammed is a liar bro.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by gatiano(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Christianity is named after a person, a person that impersonate Jesus, and then called himself jesus christ.
Judeism is named after a place, Judah which is named after one of the sons of Jacob
These two religions are name after a person.

Tell me who Islam is named after?

You are always waiting for an anti-christ, when they have always been here.
For every saviour, there were always an anti-christ.
Jesus had his
Muhammad had his
The coming Jesus will have his.

Hadith was not made or written by Muhammad, the hadith was written after the deeds of the impostor.

Well, i do know you will never understand because you are blind(my apology).

true2god:
Can you show us, either in your quran or hadith, where it was stated that Jesus visited that mecca and kissed the idolatory black stone, run around the kabba and performed umrah (as muslims do)?

Mohammed is a liar bro.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by gatiano(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2067472/messiah-anti-messiah

true2god:

Mohammed is a liar bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Is The Reason For Cutting Baby's Hair In Islam? / How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death / Things You Didnt Know About The Kaaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.