Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity - Islam for Muslims (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity (23862 Views)

OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth / Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation / Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Now I refuted this rubbish, I am going to give you the same explanation I gave to the r*tarded truthman bloke, but yet the slowpoke is dancing around asking where Abd-ALLAH comes from, anyways, this too is left for you to comprehend. Read:

I wanted to just ignore you but it seems the matter keeps coming up and so I have decided to address this issue once and for all. People tend to forget that Abraham and Ishmael both preached monotheism to ARAbS and as such you may find some good deeds diluted in madness amongst the pagans. You wanted to know

Who Allah is? Mind you Allah means God in Arabic but let's just ignore that for now
You said the pagans prayed towards Makkah
You wanted to know about Safana and marwa
And finally you wanted to know about ihram.

I think this will answer all your questions that is if answers are what you're looking for:

We know that the word “Allah” was in use before the time of Prophet Muhammed (pbuh). If we read Ar-Raheeq ul-Makhtum we realise that the early Arabs did believe in Allah as the Only God. This is dated all the way back to the time of Prophet Ishmael (p) who resided in Makkah (Mecca) and learned Arabic as well as settling there [1]. He preached the message of pure monotheism; “Most of the Arabs had complied with the call of Ishmael and professed the religion of his father Abraham. They worshipped Allah, professed His Oneness and followed His religion...” [2].

This shows that Allah was known as the Only God, just like the Muslims believe Him to be. Indeed Abraham and Ishmael (pbut) are considered to be Muslims, i.e. those who had submitted to the Will of the Only God, Allah.

How paganism was introduced after Ishmael and Abraham (pbut)

The issue of paganism came into the equation as the Arabs forgot this pure monotheism which was taught by Ishmael and his followers. The idolatry was originated from the actions of a man named Amr bin Luhai, he was known as a devoted and righteous man, well respected by his peers. However, after a trip away from Mecca he saw idol-worship in Syria.

Upon his return to the Meccans he introduced idol worship to the Meccans by bringing an idol named Hubal back from Syria and this resulted in the spread of a great many idols across Mecca.

They now (wrongly) believed Allah to be the high god of many gods

Despite the Meccan pagans’ acceptance of idols they still proclaimed belief in Allah in the sense that they saw Allah as the High God but used the idols as ‘lesser deities’ whom they believed “could intercede before Allah for the fulfilment of their wishes” [4].

Quite simply they had a pantheon of ‘gods’ but believed that Allah was the High God of their pantheon. [6]

The theory of Allah being considered as a High God is backed by Ar-Raheequl-Maktoum, Karen Armstrong [6] and W. M. Watt [7].

Effectively over the years they changed their belief in Allah, from the belief that Allah was the Only God (the Abrahamic teachings) to the belief that Allah was the High God of their many deities (pagan/polytheistic teachings).

There were 360 different idols, belonging to the pagans of Mecca, around the Ka’bah when Prophet Muhammed took charge of Mecca. These idols were subsequently broken, removed and burned under the authority of Prophet Muhammed [3].

Prophet Muhammad’s father - Abdullah

Another source that attests to the fact that the pre-Islamic Arabs used the name Allah and held a ‘belief’ in Him is the genealogy of Prophet Muhammed, his father’s name was actually Abdullah (meaning servant of Allah) [5]. Interestingly enough, some of these pagan Arabs believed that Allah was the same God that the Jews and Christians worshipped [6]

Prophet Muhammad reintroduces Abrahamic monotheism

In 610 CE, the Prophet Muhammad began to call the pagan Arabs back to the pure monotheism which was taught by Abraham and Ishmael centuries earlier. By 632 CE the Meccan Arabs had given up their idols and returned back to pure monotheism – believing in Allah as the only god.

So you can see where the name Abd-Allah came from, and you can see why practices like ihram, praying towards the Kaaba, fasting on Muharram, safa and marwa etc may have originated from. Just like there are christian and Jewish practices that are similar to that of muslims.

Jesus of Nazareth is being molded into another thing completely, this gave birth to Jesus Christ, a mythical God who is basically the same God as HORUS the one eyed sun god.

all what you wrote here is nonsense,Hindu and islam have similarity in worship,why?muhammed kissed the black stone bow towards it and shade tearz on it, if this is not a paganism, than is what? You are not to bow down towards any human being not to talkless of STONE.debate with you is a wast of time, I ask you why allah sanctioned pagan way of worship to ISLAM and you are explaining the meaning of Allah to me!!!

You said Christianity worship sun god, back up your claimed just as I back up my claimed using quran and hadith to proved Allah himself approved pagn worship.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Whenever I see you spurt your ignorance and madness, I can't hop but laugh at this deluded fellow. Question, is Ishmael the progenitor of the Arab race?

Irrelevant question!

Nonsense!!

Meaningless!!!
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!

You are one useless bum, you know that, whenever someone faces you with the truth you just go shouting "trash". What do you think that is doing? For me it just proves the buffoon doesn't have an answer, so I write it down in my note pad. very soon, the holy grail will be completed, but feel free, you can continue going around shouting trash, like I said, exposition.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You are one useless bum, you know that, whenever someone faces you with the truth you just go shouting "trash". What do you think that is doing? For me it just proves the buffoon doesn't have an answer, so I write it down in my note pad. very soon, the holy grail will be completed, but feel free, you can continue going around shouting trash, like I said, exposition.

Sensible readers have got my messages. You keep deceiving yourself.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 30, 2015
truthman2012:

Irrelevant question!

Nonsense!!

Meaningless!!!

When I call you an ignorant foool, you'd think I'm insulting you but it's the truth, i'm behaving as if I haven't refuted this before, though I know I have. Now ignoring your annoying recycling habit, answer the question and I'll give you your answer.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2015
truthman2012:

Sensible readers have got my messages. You keep deceiving yourself.

Who are the so called "sensible readers"? Atheist bums or the christian dweebs. Because any remotely Sane person knows I have totally refuted your claims about islam being a pagan religion, I gave you the origin of such practices. Now you're asking why did the Quran say that it hasn't sent them any messengers or books before, go and answer my question.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by basilico: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2015
Muslims claim Qur'an is the perfect book. When in a debate with them they start with that reasoning.The Quran is perfect.
When asked why the Quran is perfect they answer. Because it says so.

This is circular reasoning. Quran is perfect because it says so. Years of inbreeding and indoctrination of young Muslims closes their mind to reason . Thus Muslims are fully conviced that Islam founded by that criminal is perfect and all muslins should love the prophet more than themselves. A child from 6/7 years is fed that nonsense and it becomes difficult to convince that child otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 30, 2015
basilico:
Muslims claim Qur'an is the perfect book. When in a debate with them they start with that reason.The Quran is perfect.
When asked why the Quran is perfect they answer. Because it says so.

This is circular reasoning. Quran is perfect because it says so. Years of inbreeding and indoctrination of young Muslims closes their mind to reason . Thus Muslims are fully conviced that Islam founded by that criminal is perfect and all muslins should love the prophet more than themselves. A child at 6/7 years is fed that nonsense and it becomes difficult to convince that child otherwise.

A www! Unfortunately for christians, it's not so, King prawn. Can't you see the ease at which your christian brothers are converting to Islam? Heck! Most of them are turning into atheists. Like I said earlier, that's because your religion is sh*t.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by basilico: 8:29am On Apr 30, 2015
EzioAuditore:

A www! Unfortunately for christians, it's not so, King prawn. Can't you see the ease at which your christian brothers are converting to Islam? Heck! Most of them are turning into atheists. Like I said earlier, that's because your religion is sh*t.

You have from madrassa been fed that nonsense that the criminal prophet who murdered, raped,pillaged, kept and sold slaves was the (im)perfect man. He was not. Your prophet is the greatest villain ever lived and walked.
I repeat If you do the things he did today You would be busted and sent to jail forever
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2015
basilico:

You have from madrassa been fed that nonsense that the criminal prophet who murdered, raped,pillaged, kept and sold slaves was the (im)perfect man. He was not. Your prophet is the greatest villain ever lived and walked.
I repeat If you do the things he did today You would be busted and sent to jail forever

Do you believe in the bible King prawn?
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Empiree: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2015
malvisguy212:
surah10:94
"And if thou wert in doubt as to what
We have revealed unto thee, then
ask those who have been reading
the BOOK FROM BEFORE THEE..."

" those who have been reading
the BOOK FROM BEFORE THEE..." are christians and Jews, if this people are reading corrupted book it's make NO sense for Allah to ask the muslims to make confirmation in there BOOK, and if the scripture is corrupted before muhammed had died, how was he able to see the revelation that the scripture(bible) is corrupted?it is absolutely necessary to believe that the Scriptures before Islam are uncorrupted!
Well, you are known for making "robotic" comments. I am not going back to this It was explained several times to you isn't?. Even recently, I notice someone posted tafsir of this verse at your request. And now you asked the same question again. I found you very dreadful. Get over it.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Empiree: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2015
true2god:
Is this how you now validate your modernized and reformed paganistic religion, that is Islam?
Excuse me?

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Empiree:
Well, you are known for making "robotic" comments. I am not going back to this It was explained several times to you isn't?. Even recently, I notice someone posted tafsir of this verse at your request. And now you asked the same question again. I found you very dreadful. Get over it.
where in the quran Allah say the scripture has been corrupted? Answer my previous questions and see where it will land you.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Empiree: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
malvisguy212:
where in the quran Allah say the scripture has been corrupted? Answer my previous questions and see where it will land you.
You mean regarding surah10:94?
With refereces from Quran and hadith given by me and others in previous threads aren't enough for you?. Dont tell me you did not know we asnwered this time and again.

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Empiree:
You mean regarding surah10:94?
With refereces from Quran and hadith given by me and others in previous threads aren't enough for you?. Dont tell me you did not know we asnwered this time and again.
let me repeat the question once more. Where in the quran Allah say the scripture/bible is corrupted? Or are you adding your own revelation in the quran?
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by basilico: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Abu al-Fadl 'Abd al-Rahman ibn Abi Bakr, Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti (1445-1505 AD), an Egyptian writer, religious scholar, juristic expert and teacher whose works deal with a wide variety of subjects in Islamic theology [Wikipedia]. This is how he saw Paradise: Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
basilico:
Abu al-Fadl 'Abd al-Rahman ibn Abi Bakr,
Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti (1445-1505 AD), an
Egyptian writer, religious scholar, juristic
expert and teacher whose works deal with a
wide variety of subjects in Islamic theology
[Wikipedia]. This is how he saw Paradise:
Each time we sleep with a Houri we
find her virgin. Besides, the penis of
the Elected never softens. The erection
is eternal; the sensation that you feel
each time you make love is utterly
delicious and out of this world and
were you to experience it in this world
you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e.
Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris,
besides the women he married on
earth, and all will have appetizing
vaginas.

Dude! That sounds awesome, but what is the christian heaven like?
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
malvisguy212:
all what you wrote here is nonsense,Hindu and islam have similarity in worship,why?muhammed kissed the black stone bow towards it and shade tearz on it, if this is not a paganism, than is what? You are not to bow down towards any human being not to talkless of STONE.debate with you is a wast of time, I ask you why allah sanctioned pagan way of worship to ISLAM and you are explaining the meaning of Allah to me!!!

You said Christianity worship sun god, back up your claimed just as I back up my claimed using quran and hadith to proved Allah himself approved pagn worship.

Did you choose to be like this or were you born this way? Where did you see me mention hindu in that post? What is your friggin problem? Like I said, the story of jesus of nazareth a brown palestinian jew with brown eyes and dark hair was twisted and molded until he became jesus christ, a pale blonde blue eyed son of god, no different from the egyptian one eyed sun god. But tell me, why do you go to church on SUNday?
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Empiree:

Yeah, that was me. I told him the passage was talking about how God saved the people of israel, and that its because that story hasn't changed in the bible or torah. But what I've noticed about this malvis dweeb is that he somehow thinks that even if muslims are right, he will somehow sneak into heaven! Lmfao! If only he knew what awaits him.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by nortcentrallord(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2015
truthman2012:
One of the attributes of Yahweh is that He would not condone deliberate sins. Nowhere it is recorded that any of His prophets committed sins deliberately because they knew the implications. Even Adam and Eve committed only one sin and the rest is history now.

But here is allah who seems not to take violations of his words seriously. Muhammad was breaking his command with impunity.

Muhammad violated the Qur’anic rule on sex during fasting

The Qur'an dictates regulations about having sex during fasting.

The following verse resticts sexual activities to the night only:

Permitted to you, on the night of the fasts, is the approach to your wives. They are your garments and ye are their garments. Allah knoweth what ye used to do secretly among yourselves; but He turned to you and forgave you; so now associate with them, and seek what Allah Hath ordained for you, and eat and drink, until the white thread of dawn appear to you distinct from its black thread; then complete your fast Till the night appears; but do not associate with your wives while ye are in retreat in the mosques. Those are Limits (set by) Allah: Approach not nigh thereto. Thus doth Allah make clear His Signs to men: that they may learn self-restraint.
Qur'an 2:187

Here is what Muhammad did while observing fast:

Muhammad slept with Umm Salama during her period, kissed her while fasting and used to take bath from the same pot after having sex:
Narrated Zainab bint Abi Salama: Um-Salama said, "I got my menses while I was lying with the Prophet under a woollen sheet. So I slipped away, took the clothes for menses and put them on. Allah's Apostle said, 'Have you got your menses?' I replied, 'Yes.' Then he called me and took me with him under the woollen sheet." Um Salama further said, "The Prophet used to kiss me while he was fasting. The Prophet and I used to take the bath of Janaba from a single pot."
Sahih Bukhari 1:6:319

While fasting, Muhammad kissed and embraced his wives:

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet used to kiss and embrace (his wives) while he was fasting, and he had more power to control his desires than any of you. Said Jabir, "The person who gets discharge after casting a look (on his wife) should complete his fast."
Sahih Bukhari 3:31:49

Muhammad used to kiss and suck Aisha's tongue while they were fasting:

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting.
Abu Dawud 13:2380

Muhammad violated the Qur'anic rule on sex with menstruating women

The 'Holy' Qur’an, on menstruating women says:[/color]

[color=#990000]“Menstruation is a disease; can't have sex during a woman's period; after the period is over have sex in any manner, at any time and at any place”

They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not approach them until they are clean. But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by Allah. For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.
Qur'an 2:222

Let us examine what Muhammad did to his wives when they were in heavy menstruation:

During her period, Muhammad used to f.ondle Aisha in bath:

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to f.ondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).
Sahih Bukhari 1:6:298

Muhammad put his cheek and chest in between the naked thighs of a menstruating Aisha..

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:

Umarah ibn Ghurab said that his paternal aunt narrated to him that she asked Aisha: What if one of us menstruates and she and her husband have no bed except one? She replied: I relate to you what the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) had done.
One night he entered (upon me) while I was menstruating. He went to the place of his prayer, that is, to the place of prayer reserved (for this purpose) in his house. He did not return until I felt asleep heavily, and he felt pain from cold. And he said: Come near me. I said: I am menstruating. He said: Uncover your thighs. I, therefore, uncovered both of my thighs. Then he put his cheek and chest on my thighs and I lent upon he until he became warm and slept.
Abu Dawud 1:270

Allah's command is that men should not approach women under menstruation but Muhammad violated it with impunity.

Muhammad violated the Qur’anic rule of not to have sex with women when in ihram

Here is the Qur’anic verse on the purity state in a mosque:

“Observe Hajj in the prescribed month; no sexual intercourse, misconduct and argument during the Hajj session

For Hajj are the months well known. If any one undertakes that duty therein, Let there be no obscenity, nor wickedness, nor wrangling in the Hajj. And whatever good ye do, (be sure) Allah knoweth it. And take a provision (With you) for the journey, but the best of provisions is right conduct. So fear Me, o ye that are wise.
Qur'an 2:197

“You can have sex with wives only at nights of fasting time; wives are garments; do not approach wife while in retreat (ihram) in a mosque...”

Permitted to you, on the night of the fasts, is the approach to your wives. They are your garments and ye are their garments. Allah knoweth what ye used to do secretly among yourselves; but He turned to you and forgave you; so now associate with them, and seek what Allah Hath ordained for you, and eat and drink, until the white thread of dawn appear to you distinct from its black thread; then complete your fast Till the night appears; but do not associate with your wives while ye are in retreat in the mosques. Those are Limits (set by) Allah: Approach not nigh thereto. Thus doth Allah make clear His Signs to men: that they may learn self-restraint.
Qur'an 2:187

Even a hadith in Sunaan Abu Dawud confirms the stipulation of the Qur’an. This hadith says:

“A pilgrim must not marry and give someone in marriage in the sacred state (while wearing ihram)”

Nubaih b. Wahb, brother of Banu Abd al-Dar said: Umar b. Ubaid Allah sent someone to Aban b. Uthman b. Affan, asking him (to participate in the marriage ceremony). Aban in those days was the chief of pilgrims, and both were in the sacred state (wearing ihram). I want to give the daughter of Shaibah b. Jubair to Talhah b. Umar in marriage. I wish that you may attend it. Aban refused and said: I heard my father Uthman b. Affan narrating a tradition from the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: A pilgrim may not marry and give someone in marriage in the sacred state (while wearing ihram).
Abu Dawud 10:1837

But Muhammad did not have much regard for the Qur’an or even to his own words when it came to marrying women and having sex with them. So, when he went to Mecca, to perform the Hajj, and a proposal of marriage was offered to him, he quickly accepted the offer and married the woman even though he was in sacred state wearing ihram.

Here is the hadith from Sunaan Abu Dawud:

Muhammad married Maimunah while he was in the sacred state wearing ihra:

Ibn Abbas said: The Prophet (may peace be upon him) married Maimunah while he was in the sacred state (wearing ihram).
Abu Dawud 10:1840

Muhammad violated the restriction on the number of his wives

After Muhammad married Zaynab bt Jahsh, the wife of his adopted son, Zayd b. Harith, Allah was mildly displeased with his audacious craving for young, beautiful, sexy and luscious women, married or single. So Allah clamped down on Muhammad and sternly warned him that this was enough, that he could not further accumulate any extra wives. Allah made Zaynab, Muhammad’s wife number eight or nine, the last wife. Here is the verse where Allah forbade Muhammad to marry further after marrying Zaynab bt Jahsh:

Allah put restriction on Muhammad's marriage:

It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as handmaidens): and Allah doth watch over all things.
Qur'an 33:52

Now, let us have a look at the list of women with whom Muhammad had had some kind of connection, including sexual. This list has been prepared from the book of Tabari (vol. ix, pp.120-141). Please note that this list is in chronological order. I have marked (*) the name of Zaynab to demonstrate how flagrantly Muhammad had dishonoured Allah’s restriction on him! He had collected at least 13 more wives, a sex-slave and a concubine even when Allah commanded him to restrain his wife collection.

Muhammad had married 21 wives:

Muhammad had married 21 wives:

1. Khadijah bt. Khuwaylid
2. Sawdah bt. Jamah
3. Aisha bt. Abu Bakr
4. Hafsah bt. Umar (Hafsah found Muhammad and Mariyah in her bed and she became hysterical (footnote 884).
5. Umm Salamh
6. Juwayriyyah
7. Umm Habiba bt. Abi Sufyan
8. Zaynab bt Jahsh*
9. Safiyyah bt. Huyayy
10 Maymunah bt. Al-Harith
11. Sana bt. Asma or Saba bt. Asma. She died before Muhammad consummated the marriage.
12. Al-Shama bt. Amr al-Ghifariyaah. Muhammad divorced for doubting his prophethood.
13. Ghaziyyah bt. Jabir or Umm Sharik. She was previously married and had a son named Sharik. She was beautiful but she refused to consummate the marriage. Muhammad found her old (page 139); so he returned her to her people
14. Amrah bt. Yazid or Umm Sharik. Some say she gave herself to Muhammad Qur'an 33:50 . The marriage was not consummated.
15. Asma bt. Al-Numan. Muhammad found her suffering from leprosy; so he divorced her giving her compensation.
17. Zaynab bt. Khuzaymah also called Umm al-Masakin (mother of the poor)
18 Al-Aliyaah bt. Zabyan. It is alleged that she peeped through her door at the people in the mosque. So Muhammad divorced her after paying her some compensation (footnote 919).
19. Qutaylah bt. Qays but Muhammad died before he could consummate his marriage with her. She and her brother apostatized from Islam.
20, Fatimah bt. Shurayh (Sara)
21. Kawlah bt. Hudhayl

Muhammad tried o !

Don't blame the sex maniac prophet mohammed. He was only practicing and exercising for the bigger trophy in their heaven. If ordinary men were promised everlasting erection and 72 virgins you can imagine the number mohammed will get considering he married more than their stipulated four.
They should give mohammed the most sexually depraved man ever to have lived. From marrying an alo woman to marrying an underage then marring young girls too. Muhammed was a true slave a worshiper of the vagina and 99.999% of muslim men love islam because of the mouth watering sex associated with it. Take the sex and women slavery out of islam and see how many men that will still claim to be muslim.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by yinkeys(m): 9:39am On May 12, 2015
Gosh!!!! This thread ehn undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Is The Reason For Cutting Baby's Hair In Islam? / How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death / Things You Didnt Know About The Kaaba

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.