Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity (24055 Views)

OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth / Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation / Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
truthman2012:

Imagine! So it is the Christians you find in ISIL.

I quoted from the bible, and you said I should go and join isil, is that what your bible teaches?

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! You will forever remain a foool! But read this,

“ [The] Arabs will hear how we marched forth and of our mighty gathering, and they will stand in awe of us forever. ”
—Abu Jahl

313 vs 950 and the prophet still made this promise

Behold! Allah Promised Me that He would definitely help me. I'm taking an oath by Allah's Excellent Name, Here will be the grave of Abu Jahl, and here will lay Utba ibn Rabiah (Prophet mentioned 14 different unbeliever leaders' names and signed they graves before the battle). ”
—Muhammad - Sahih Muslim

They were all found in those exact places, is this not another miracle?

What is this about?

Go and rest your brain, you are not making sense.

Why wouldn't they sign agreement to defend themselves from constant killings forcing them to accept islam?

Bukhari (59:643) - "Testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, or else I will chop off your neck!" Words of a military leader that Muhammad sent on an expedition with the mission of destroying a local religion in Yemen.

Who was attacking who?

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
EzioAuditore:

God be seen?
Exod. 24:9,10; Amos 9:1; Gen. 26:2; and John 14:9
God CAN be seen:

"And I will take away my hand, and thou shalt see my backparts." (Ex. 33:23)

"And the Lord spake to Moses face to face, as a man speaketh to his friend." (Ex. 33:11)

"For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved." (Gen. 32:30)
God CANNOT be seen:

"No man hath seen God at any time." (John 1:18)

"And he said, Thou canst not see my face; for there shall no man see me and live." (Ex. 33:20)

"Whom no man hath seen nor can see." (1 Tim. 6:16)

E.G, what sort of madness is this

Auzu billah.
Subhan Allah amma yasifun.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I quoted from the bible, and you said I should go and join isil, is that what your bible teaches?

Refer to my explanation on your wrong interpretation.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
truthman2012:

What is this about?

Go and rest your brain, you are not making sense.

Why wouldn't they sign agreement to defend themselves from constant killings forcing them to accept islam?

Bukhari (59:643) - "Testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, or else I will chop off your neck!" Words of a military leader that Muhammad sent on an expedition with the mission of destroying a local religion in Yemen.

Who was attacking who?

This is full hadith

Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 643: Narrated Qais:

Jarir said "Allah's Apostle said to me, "Won't you relieve me from Dhul-Khalasa?" I replied, "Yes, (I will relieve you)." So I proceeded along with one-hundred and fifty cavalry from Ahmas tribe who were skillful in riding horses. I used not to sit firm over horses, so I informed the Prophet of that, and he stroke my chest with his hand till I saw the marks of his hand over my chest and he said, O Allah! Make him firm and one who guides others and is guided (on the right path).' Since then I have never fallen from a horse. Dhul-l--Khulasa was a house in Yemen belonging to the tribe of Khatham and Bajaila, and in it there were idols which were worshipped, and it was called Al-Ka'ba." Jarir went there, burnt it with fire and dismantled it. When Jarir reached Yemen, there was a man who used to foretell and give good omens by casting arrows of divination. Someone said to him. "The messenger of Allah's Apostle is present here and if he should get hold of you, he would chop off your neck." One day while he was using them (i.e. arrows of divination), Jarir stopped there and said to him, "Break them (i.e. the arrows) and testify that None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, or else I will chop off your neck." So the man broke those arrows and testified that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah. Then Jarir sent a man called Abu Artata from the tribe of Ahmas to the Prophet to convey the good news (of destroying Dhu-l-Khalasa). So when the messenger reached the Prophet, he said, "O Allah's Apostle! By Him Who sent you with the Truth, I did not leave it till it was like a scabby camel." Then the Prophet blessed the horses of Ahmas and their men five times.

It is mentioned in Commentary of Sahih Bukhari Vol 5 Page 576 by Muhammad Dawud Raaz (Rah)(Markazi Jamiyat Ahlul hadeeth hind)

Prophet (peace be upon him) said this for house of an idol because in (Dhul khalsa) Kuffar and Polytheists made conspiracies against Islam, They made plans how to harm Prophet Kareem (peace be upon him)... They showed their enemity against Islam in every way, So to make the environment peaceful this was necessary. Islam never orders to dismantle the places of worship of other Religion and Nations in the time of Peace, During the time of Umar (RadhiAllahanho), He saved Churches of Dhimmi (one with whom we have a contract or treaty) Jews and Christians.(end quote)

At least he gave him a chance, but according to your bible, Moses just went around like a mad man killing women and children.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
truthman2012:

Refer to my explanation on your wrong interpretation.

Refer?
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
EzioAuditore:

This is full hadith

Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 643: Narrated Qais:

Jarir said "Allah's Apostle said to me, "Won't you relieve me from Dhul-Khalasa?" I replied, "Yes, (I will relieve you)." So I proceeded along with one-hundred and fifty cavalry from Ahmas tribe who were skillful in riding horses. I used not to sit firm over horses, so I informed the Prophet of that, and he stroke my chest with his hand till I saw the marks of his hand over my chest and he said, O Allah! Make him firm and one who guides others and is guided (on the right path).' Since then I have never fallen from a horse. Dhul-l--Khulasa was a house in Yemen belonging to the tribe of Khatham and Bajaila, and in it there were idols which were worshipped, and it was called Al-Ka'ba." Jarir went there, burnt it with fire and dismantled it. When Jarir reached Yemen, there was a man who used to foretell and give good omens by casting arrows of divination. Someone said to him. "The messenger of Allah's Apostle is present here and if he should get hold of you, he would chop off your neck." One day while he was using them (i.e. arrows of divination), Jarir stopped there and said to him, "Break them (i.e. the arrows) and testify that None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, or else I will chop off your neck." So the man broke those arrows and testified that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah. Then Jarir sent a man called Abu Artata from the tribe of Ahmas to the Prophet to convey the good news (of destroying Dhu-l-Khalasa). So when the messenger reached the Prophet, he said, "O Allah's Apostle! By Him Who sent you with the Truth, I did not leave it till it was like a scabby camel." Then the Prophet blessed the horses of Ahmas and their men five times.

It is mentioned in Commentary of Sahih Bukhari Vol 5 Page 576 by Muhammad Dawud Raaz (Rah)(Markazi Jamiyat Ahlul hadeeth hind)

Prophet (peace be upon him) said this for house of an idol because in (Dhul khalsa) Kuffar and Polytheists made conspiracies against Islam, They made plans how to harm Prophet Kareem (peace be upon him)... They showed their enemity against Islam in every way, So to make the environment peaceful this was necessary. Islam never orders to dismantle the places of worship of other Religion and Nations in the time of Peace, During the time of Umar (RadhiAllahanho), He saved Churches of Dhimmi (one with whom we have a contract or treaty) Jews and Christians.(end quote)

At least he gave him a chance, but according to your bible, Moses just went around like a mad man killing women and children.

Look at! He gave him a chance?

What if he refused to testify?

Is that not first attack?

Mose killed women and children for no cause but to force them to convert?

Prophet had SUDDENLY
attacked Bani Mustaliq without
warning while they were heedless
and their cattle were being
watered at the places of water.
Their fighting men were killed and
their women and children were
taken as captives" (Bukhari
46:717 )

The Messenger of Allah (may
peace be upon him) said: If you
come to a township (which has
surrendered without a formal
war) and stay therein, you have a
share (that will be in the form of
an award) in (the properties
obtained from) it. If a township
disobeys Allah and His Messenger
(and actually fights against the
Muslims) one-fifth of the booty
seized therefrom is for Allah and
His Apostle and the rest is for you.
(Sahih Muslim 4346)

Interpret that for the readers. First attack or defence. Why would they include ESTORTION in forcing people to accept islam?

Then the apostle sent Khalid bin
Walid… to the Banu al-Harith and
ordered him to invite them to
Islam three days before he
attacked them. If they accepted
then he was to accept it from
them, and if they declined he was
to fight them. So Khalid set out
and came to them, and sent out
riders in all directions inviting the
people to Islam, saying, “If you
accept Islam you will be safe.” So
the men accepted Islam as they
were invited. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham
959)

Let's hear your comment. Who was attacking who?

We met the workers of Khaybar
coming out in the morning with
their spades and baskets. When
they saw the apostle and the army
they cried, “Muhammad with his
force,” and turned tail and fled…
The apostle seized the property
piece by piece… (Ibn Ishaq/
Hisham 757

Who wanted to attack who first? Muhammad added robbery to his evil mission.

Allah's Messenger called Ali [and
said]: “Proceed on and do not look
about until Allah grants you
victory,” and Ali went a bit and
then halted and did not look about
and then said in a loud voice:
“Allah's Messenger, on what issue
should I fight with the people?”
Thereupon he (the Prophet) said:
”Fight with them until they bear
testimony to the fact that there
is no god but Allah and
Muhammad is his
Messenger…” (Sahih Muslim 5917)

Who is attacking who?
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
truthman2012:

Look at! He gave him a chance?

What if he refused to testify?

Is that not first attack?

Mose killed women and children for no cause but to force them to convert?

Prophet had SUDDENLY
attacked Bani Mustaliq without
warning while they were heedless
and their cattle were being
watered at the places of water.
Their fighting men were killed and
their women and children were
taken as captives" (Bukhari
46:717 )

The Messenger of Allah (may
peace be upon him) said: If you
come to a township (which has
surrendered without a formal
war) and stay therein, you have a
share (that will be in the form of
an award) in (the properties
obtained from) it. If a township
disobeys Allah and His Messenger
(and actually fights against the
Muslims) one-fifth of the booty
seized therefrom is for Allah and
His Apostle and the rest is for you.
(Sahih Muslim 4346)

Interpret that for the readers. First attack or defence. Why would they include ESTORTION in forcing people to accept islam?

Then the apostle sent Khalid bin
Walid… to the Banu al-Harith and
ordered him to invite them to
Islam three days before he
attacked them. If they accepted
then he was to accept it from
them, and if they declined he was
to fight them. So Khalid set out
and came to them, and sent out
riders in all directions inviting the
people to Islam, saying, “If you
accept Islam you will be safe.” So
the men accepted Islam as they
were invited. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham
959)

Let's hear your comment. Who was attacking who?

We met the workers of Khaybar
coming out in the morning with
their spades and baskets. When
they saw the apostle and the army
they cried, “Muhammad with his
force,” and turned tail and fled…
The apostle seized the property
piece by piece… (Ibn Ishaq/
Hisham 757

Who wanted to attack who first? Muhammad added robbery to his evil mission.

Allah's Messenger called Ali [and
said]: “Proceed on and do not look
about until Allah grants you
victory,” and Ali went a bit and
then halted and did not look about
and then said in a loud voice:
“Allah's Messenger, on what issue
should I fight with the people?”
Thereupon he (the Prophet) said:
”Fight with them until they bear
testimony to the fact that there
is no god but Allah and
Muhammad is his
Messenger…” (Sahih Muslim 5917)

Who is attacking who?

Wow! Tell me more!
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Wow! Tell me more!

Caught napping!
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
truthman2012:

Caught napping!

Lmao! Alright dweeb, whatever you say, but meanwhile,

Num.31:14, 17, 18: "And Moses was wroth...And Moses said unto them, "Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman, ... But all the women children ... keep alive for yourselves."

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lmao! Alright dweeb, whatever you say, but meanwhile,

Num.31:14, 17, 18: "And Moses was wroth...And Moses said unto them, "Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman, ... But all the women children ... keep alive for yourselves."

Trash!

Cover up.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
EzioAuditore:

It seems stupidity is not limited to the christians on this forum, smh. That's what I'm talking about malvis! More, I'm really bored!
Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be TAKEN TO HELL .” (Sarwar)

“There is not one of you who shall not
pass through the confines of
HELL.” (Dawood)

And the very next verse tells us:

Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We
shall rescue those who kept from evil,
and leave the evil-doers crouching
there.” (Pickthall)

“Afterwards (Thumma) we will
deliver those who shall have been
PIOUS, but we will leave the ungodly
therein on their knees.” (Sale)

And the hadith and muslims interpretation of the above verse confirmed it;

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0349:
“They (the angels) would recognise
them in the Fire by the marks of
prostration , for Hell-fire will devour
everything (limb) of the sons of
Adam except the marks of
prostration. Allah has forbidden the
fire to consume the marks of
prostration. They will be taken out
of the Fire having been burnt …”
Al-Jalalayn’s Tafsir on Surah 19:71
(“Not one of you but will pass through
it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree
which must be accomplished” ), gives
the following clarification:
“Not one” means that there will be
none. “Of you” means all people.
“But will pass through” means the
entry into hell. “A decree which
must be accomplished” means it is
a certainty and a judgment from
which Allah will not relent.
(Translated from Arabic) Source:
http://www.al-islam.com.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!

Cover up.

You just called your bible trash. I agree.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be TAKEN TO HELL .” (Sarwar)

“There is not one of you who shall not
pass through the confines of
HELL.” (Dawood)

And the very next verse tells us:

Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We
shall rescue those who kept from evil,
and leave the evil-doers crouching
there.” (Pickthall)

“Afterwards (Thumma) we will
deliver those who shall have been
PIOUS, but we will leave the ungodly
therein on their knees.” (Sale)

And the hadith and muslims interpretation of the above verse confirmed it;

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0349:
“They (the angels) would recognise
them in the Fire by the marks of
prostration , for Hell-fire will devour
everything (limb) of the sons of
Adam except the marks of
prostration. Allah has forbidden the
fire to consume the marks of
prostration. They will be taken out
of the Fire having been burnt …”
Al-Jalalayn’s Tafsir on Surah 19:71
(“Not one of you but will pass through
it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree
which must be accomplished” ), gives
the following clarification:
“Not one” means that there will be
none. “Of you” means all people.
“But will pass through” means the
entry into hell. “A decree which
must be accomplished” means it is
a certainty and a judgment from
which Allah will not relent.
(Translated from Arabic) Source:
http://www.al-islam.com.

As-Sirāt (Arabic: الصراط‎) is, according to Muslim belief, the hair-narrow bridge which every person must pass on the Yawm ad-Din ("Day of the Way of Life" i.e. Day of Judgment) to enter Paradise. It is said that it is as thin as a hair and as sharp as the sharpest knife or sword. Below this path are the fires of Hell, which burn the sinners to make them fall. Those who performed acts of goodness in their lives are transported across the path in speeds according to their deeds leading them to the Hauzu'l-Kausar, the Lake of Abundance.[1][2][3]

Muslims who offer the obligatory prayers (Fajr, Dhuhur, Asr, Maghrib, Isha) and recite the Surah Al-Fatiha, which is a supplication in which they ask God to guide them through the righteous path, has been called by scholars[who?] a precursor to the as-Sirāt.

Narrated by Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: We, the companions of the Prophet said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the bridge?' He said, "It is a slippery (bridge) on which there are clamps and (Hooks like) a thorny seed that is wide at one side and narrow at the other and has thorns with bent ends. Such a thorny seed is found in Najd and is called As-Sa'dan. Some of the believers will cross the bridge as quickly as the wink of an eye, some others as quick as lightning, a strong wind, fast horses or she-camels. So some will be safe without any harm; some will be safe after receiving some scratches, and some will fall down into Hell. The last person will cross by being dragged over the bridge." (Sahih Bukhari- Volume 9, Book 93, Number 532)

Here is how both Muslims and non-Muslims render the word wurood in S. 19:71.
Muslim Translations
There is not one of you but shall approach it… Pickthall
Not one of you but will pass over it… Y. Ali
And there is not one of you but shall pass over it… Daryabadi
There is not a single one of you, who shall not pass over it… F. Malik
There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell)… Hilali-Khan
And there is not one of you but shall come to it… M.M Ali
And every one of you will come within sight of it… Asad
And there is not one of you but shall come to it… Shakir
And there is not one of you but will come to it… Sher Ali
And there is none of you except he will come to it… SAHEEH INTERNATIONAL
there is not one of you but he will be led up to it… T.B. Irving
Every single one of you must see it… Khalifa
There is none among you, (O those condemned to Hell!), but shall reach there (- the Hell)… Amatul & ‘Abdul Manan ‘Omar
It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to hell. Muhammad Sarwar
Non-Muslim translations
There is not one of you who shall not pass through it… N.J. Dawood
There shall be none of you but shall descend into the same [hell]… George Sale
No one is there of you who shall not go down unto it… J.M. Rodwell
Rodwell’s footnote 25 reads:
Even the pious on their way to Paradise are to pass the confines of Hell. (Source)
The preceding renderings make one thing clear. Muslim translators, for the most part, are more likely to render the passage in such a way as to deny that everyone will enter hell. Sarwar is the exception, with the translations of SAHEEH INTERNATIONAL, Irving and the Omar brothers implying that men will enter.
On the other hand, the non-Muslims render the phrase to mean actual entrance into hell, with the exception of Dawood.
Since the translations are not conclusive at this point, we now turn our attention to the Quran itself.

2. The Quran’s Use of Wurood
In several places the Quran uses different forms of the word wurood in the same context of people entering hell.
He will go before his people on the Day of Judgment, and lead them into the Fire (fa awradahumu alnnara) (as cattle are led to water): But woeful indeed will be the place to which they are led! S. 11:98 Y. Ali
But the sinners will we drive unto (wirdan) Hell, like flocks driven to the watering. S. 19:86 Rodwell
Verily, ye, and what ye worship beside God, shall be fuel for hell: ye shall go down into it (waridoona). S. 21:98 Rodwell
The only possible meaning in these contexts is that evildoers will actually enter into hell itself. Interestingly, 19:86 appears in the same surah just some fifteen verses after 19:71. Since these contexts are virtually identical to 19:71 it therefore follows to reason that the meaning will be the same as well, especially when some fifteen verses later the same word is used in connection with sinners literally entering hell.
Furthermore, the verse right after 19:71 supports the view that people will literally enter hell:
"And there is not one of you but will come to it. This is an absolute decree of thy Lord. And WE shall save the righteous, and shall leave the wrongdoers therein, on their knees."
The statement that Allah will deliver the righteous and leave the wrongdoer in hell presumes that the righteous are in there as well.
Hence, the usage of the term wurood within the Quran in contexts similar to 19:71, as well as the immediate context of the passage itself, conclusively point in the direction of all people, including all Muslims, having to enter into hell for a short while.

3. The Hadiths
The hadiths provide evidence for the view that Muslims will enter hell and then come out. We do need to be cautious here. The hadiths do not indicate that ALL Muslims will enter hell. They suggest that there will be many Muslims in hell which Allah will bring out on the basis of Muhammad’s intercession.
SAHIH AL-BUKHARI
… Anas then said, "Muhammad talked to us saying, 'On the Day of Resurrection THE PEOPLE will surge with each other like waves, and then they will come to Adam and say, 'Please intercede for us with your Lord.'…
They would come to me and I would say, 'I am for that.' Then I will ask for my Lord's permission, and it will be given, and then He will inspire me to praise Him with such praises as I do not know now. So I will praise Him with those praises and will fall down, prostrate before Him. Then it will be said, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for your will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!' And then it will be said, 'Go and take out of Hell (Fire) all those who have faith in their hearts, equal to the weight of a barley grain.' I will go and do so and return to praise Him with the same praises, and fall down (prostrate) before Him. Then it will be said, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!' It will be said, 'Go and take out of it all those who have faith in their hearts equal to the weight of a small ant or a mustard seed.' I will go and do so and return to praise Him with the same praises, and fall down in prostration before Him. It will be said, 'O, Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers!' Then He will say, 'Go and take out (all those) in whose hearts there is faith even to the lightest, lightest mustard seed. (Take them) out of the Fire.' I will go and do so."' …
Anas told me the same as he told you and said that the prophet added, 'I then return for a fourth time and praise Him similarly and prostrate before Him. He asks me the same as he did, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request): and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, allow me to intercede for whoever said, 'None has the right to be worshiped except Allah.' Then Allah will say, 'By my Power, and my Majesty, and by My Supremacy, and by My Greatness, I will take out of Hell (Fire) whoever said: 'None has the right to be worshipped except Allah.'" (Volume 9, Book 93, Number 601)
SAHIH MUSLIM
… It would be said to me: O Muhammad, raise your head, and say and it would be heard; ask and it would be granted; intercede and intercession would be accepted. So I would say: My people, my people. It would be said to me: Go and take out from it (Hell) him who has in his heart faith equal to the weight of a mustard seed. I would go and do that. I would again return to my Lord and extol Him with those praises. I would then fall in prostration. It would be said to me: O Muhammad, raise your head: say, and you would be listened to; ask and it would be granted; intercede and intercession would be accepted. I would say: My Lord, my people, my people. It would be said to me: Go, and bring out of the Fire him who has in his heart as much faith as the smallest, smallest, smallest grain of mustard seed. I would go and do that. (Book 1, Number 377)
HADITH QUDSI 36
The believers will gather together on the Day of Resurrection and will say: Should we not ask [someone] to intercede for us with our Lord? So they will come to Adam and will say: You are the Father of mankind; Allah created you with His hand He made His angels bow down to you and He taught you the names of everything, so intercede for us with you Lord so that He may give us relief form this place where we are. And he will say: I am not in a position [to do that] - and he will mention his wrongdoing and will feel ashamed and will say: Go to Noah, for he is the first messenger that Allah sent to the inhabitants of the earth… So they will come to me and I shall set forth to ask permission to come to my Lord, and permission will be given, and when I shall see my Lord I shall prostrate myself. He will leave me thus for such time as it pleases Him, and then it will be said [to me]: Raise your head. Ask and it will be granted. Speak and it will be heard. Intercede and your intercession will be accepted. So I shall raise my head and praise Him with a form of praise that He will teach me. Then I shall intercede and HE will set me a limit [as to the number of people], so I shall admit them into Paradise. Then I shall return to Him, and when I shall see my Lord [I shall bow down] as before. Then I shall intercede and He will set me a limit [as to the number of people]. So I shall admit them into Paradise. Then I shall return for a third time, then a fourth, and I shall say: There remains in Hell-fire only those whom the Quran has confined and who must be there for eternity. There shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: There is no god but Allah and who has in his heart goodness weighing a barley-corn; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: There is no god but Allah and who has in his heart goodness weighing a grain of wheat; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: There is no god but Allah and who has in his heart goodness weighing an atom.
It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi, and Ibn Majah). (Source)
The following tradition indicates that others will intercede for people in hell and be heard:
Narrated Anas ibn Malik
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "The inhabitants of Hell will be drawn up in line, and when one of the inhabitants of Paradise passes them one of them will say, 'So and so, do you not recognise me? I am the one who gave you a drink.' And one of them will say, 'I am the one who gave you water for ablution.' He will then intercede for him and bring him into Paradise."
Ibn Majah transmitted it. (Al-Tirmidhi Hadith, Number 1473– taken from the ALIM CD-ROM version)
These traditions demonstrate the plausibility of interpreting 19:71 to mean that every Muslim will enter hell. After all, if Allah allows bad Muslims to enter hell and then come out due to Muhammad’s intercession, then he can also allow good Muslims to enter there as well.
More importantly, these hadiths do not necessarily state that Muhammad is interceding simply for bad Muslims. The context says that the people, specifically believers, will look for help from the prophets, without stating that these are evildoers. Thus, the natural implication is that everyone will seek aid from the prophets on the Day of Judgment with Muhammad specifically interceding for Muslims, whether good or bad.
It seems that Allah’s purpose in doing this is to allow the Muslims to better appreciate his "grace" and the "blessings" of Paradise after having experienced hellfire for a while.
There is one hadith, however, which states that Mankind in general will enter hell and come out, some faster than others, depending on their deeds (or lack thereof):
Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "Mankind WILL GO DOWN TO HELL and then COME UP up from it because of their deeds, the first of them like a flash of lighting, the next like the wind, the next like a horse's gallop, the next like one riding on his pack-saddle, the next like a man's running, the next like his walking." Tirmidhi transmitted it. (Tirmidhi Hadith, Number 1475- ALIM CD-ROM Version)

This narration provides support for understanding Surah 19:71 to be referring to all mankind entering hell.

Apparently these dweebs think they know how to translate the Quran better than us.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
EzioAuditore all what you copy and paste is trash,Surah 19:71 say everyone including believers and non believers will be taken to HELL
And then Surah 19:72: say Allah will leave the evil doer in there and rescue the pious ones.however the rescue operation is due until judgment day, and muhammed will be the first to came out from HELL and the faithful muslims will follow as well.

The word “Then” (Thumma) used in this
verse exemplify that there is a chronological order of events. First the
entry into Hell. “Then” being saved from
it. Note the wordings of Surah 19:72: “We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching
there.” You only “rescue” someone who
is in some kind of danger. However, this
rescue operation will only take place on
“Judgment Day.” Until then – for centuries – pious Muslims will be
consumed by fire. Only the dark spots on the skin of their foreheads caused by
years of prostration to Allah will escape
the effects of the fire. This is Allah’s
reward for their faithful prayers to him.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
EzioAuditore all what you copy and paste is trash,Surah 19:71 say everyone including believers and non believers will be taken to HELL
And then Surah 19:72: say Allah will leave the evil doer in there and rescue the pious ones.however the rescue operation is due until judgment day, and muhammed will be the first to came out from HELL and the faithful muslims will follow as well.

The word “Then” (Thumma) used in this
verse exemplify that there is a chronological order of events. First the
entry into Hell. “Then” being saved from
it. Note the wordings of Surah 19:72: “We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching
there.” You only “rescue” someone who
is in some kind of danger. However, this
rescue operation will only take place on
“Judgment Day.” Until then – for centuries – pious Muslims will be
consumed by fire. Only the dark spots on the skin of their foreheads caused by
years of prostration to Allah will escape
the effects of the fire. This is Allah’s
reward for their faithful prayers to him.

This is what said verses say

19:71
Sahih International
And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.

19:72
Sahih International
Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.

The only people who will translate it as muslims actually going into hell are the christians who are now apparently trying to mess with our translation of the Quran. Lol! Okay

Again as mentioned earlier coming to it or approaching it refers to Siraat a hair thin rope above hell that all must pass through into heaven and sinners will fall but as the verse suggests, those who feared Allah will be saved.

As to your claim about the prayer spots on the forehead, you must be under the delusion that every muslim will automatically go to paradise. This refers to muslims whose sins outweigh their good deeds, but even with that, their forehead will not burn and they will not last in hell forever after they have suffered in hell for what they have done, they will be purified and sent to paradise.

Christians and other unbelievers however, not so much:

"Surely, those who disbelieve and did wrong; God will not forgive them, nor will He guide them to any way except the way of Hell, to dwell therein forever." (Quran 4:168-169)

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Empiree: 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Abuamam:

Then your bible is lying, or you are...

Read Joshua 24:2

Better still let me read it to you...

2 Joshua said to all the people, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Long ago your ancestors, including Terah the father of Abraham and Nahor, lived beyond the Euphrates River and [size=16pt]worshiped other gods.[/size]
grin grin grin malvisguy, you see your life? shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Empiree: 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
true2god:
Truth never expires but lies do. The lies in islam that are being encrypted under arabic language had been unmasked using modern communication system, especially the inernet.

Open-minded muslims are beginning to question allahh and mohammed, as more and more hadith and quran that expose the falsehood in islam are being shared over the internet. Truth is the strongest deliverance anyman can get. Knowledege is power.

The saudi authorities are spending billions on internet censorship and polishing the bad image of mohammed and islam worldwide. So it is our duty to keep exposing islam as an pagan religion packaged as one of the abrahamaic faith, while the saudi govt and gullible muslims keep spending time, energy and money defending islam and the honour of mohammed.

Shalom!
Nonsense! That's your strategy (evangelically). It doesnt work bro. Try harder next time.

Someone got this for you..

EzioAuditore:
The rate at which christians are turning into atheists is alarming. But I'm not surprised, who could blame them? Seriously, their religion is shit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Empiree: 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
jcross19:
imagine this world without islam how sweet and peaceful will it be? A sound muslim must surely has killing instinct inside why? What will you gain from killing your fellow brother just because is not sharing the same faith with you. If mohammad, your leader that promised you allah paradise with river of wine and brothels but at point of death turned to you and said I don't know what will happen to me after death or to you. Why can't you run for your life he has deceived you already. Give your life to christ.
Was there a time in history peace reigned during Christians absurdity?
http://bitchspot.jadedragononline.com/2014/10/20/christians-arent-better-muslims/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Empiree: 12:49am On Apr 29, 2015
true2god:
Keep deceiving yourself, 90% of black converts to islam are either the ones serving a jail term or just released from jail. Islam, being a thuggish religion, perfectly fit their lifestyle as criminals and\or ex-convicts. The highest religious group in american or european prisons are muslims. In sweden, denmark, norway and even the UK, muslim population in their prison is the highest. Do your research.
Let's take US as case study. Most Black converts to Islam were non-muslims and christians, nominal or not before they went to jail. Your statement simply is false. Those people are christian criminals. They are always cited for illegal stuff. They are reformed after they embraced Islam while in prison or sometimes after they came out.

A society where muslim set their foot upon, the crime rate increases exponentially. Three decades ago, the population of prisoners in europe is very small, but with the influx of muslims into europe and america, the populations has increased sharply.
This is false. You have no proof for this. You need to ask Bill Cosby how beautifully he sees muslims.

Also note that the highest numbers of religios and ethnic migrants into europe are arab\muslims. At least 500,000 muslims migrate to europe yearly, even under a very dangerous scenario via small boats through morroco and libya to italy, and then mainland europe. So the increase in muslim population in europe and america is via 'hijra' or migration.
So?. And not all, indigenous folks are converting to islam buoyantly

Also note that you can hardly see a second or third generation white, black or hispanic muslim. Reason because over 75% of convert leave the religion once they discover that islam and mohammed is a fraud and a criminal religion.
False! You just made this up. There are bunch of small muslim children White, Black, Chinese, Spanish, Carribeans and many more. Stop lying

Here is what Bill Cosby said: "We Need to Be Like Muslims". He elaborated further.....he said and I quote

"I am a Christian. But -
Muslims are misunderstood. Intentionally misunderstood.
We should all be more like them.
They make sense, especially with their children.
There is no other group like Muslims.
They put so much effort into teaching children the right things!
They don't smoke, they don't drink or do alcohol
They protect their women, they command respect.
And what do these other people (Christians) do?
Christians complain about them! They criticize them!
It would be a better world - if we emulated them"

Probably this is why they attacked him ( the allegations vested on him)

Video: http://www.tubeislam.com/video/13004
Source: http://islamnewsroom.com/news-we-need/2206

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Empiree: 12:57am On Apr 29, 2015
truthman2012:

allahh has been proven to be a liar. So, the quran is not credible.

allahh has been proven to be a pagan god. As Abraham who is said to be the builder of kaaba, where you face, never stayed there.

allahh has been proven to be inconsistent as he was changing his words almost as soon as spoken. This is not the character of the true God.

allahh declared himself as not the eternal God known to humanity (Quran 109:1-6).

Want more?

Can you now see that you wrong your soul if you take allahh as your God?
You chose to misunderstood yourself. Bill Cosby spoke of folks like you.

"Intentionally" that's the keyword. That's what you are doing after truth was shown to you

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Empiree: 1:48am On Apr 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
trash!!! Do you know the meaning of "swear"? Ok!! The verse went all the way and say "LORD OF THE EAST AND WEST " who is this Lord of the east that Allah swore to?

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Empiree: 1:49am On Apr 29, 2015
Abuamam:

He is now quoting from the book of Jubilee; trying to pass it off as bible. Can you imagine how tricky these people are? True followers of Paul. And he will later come back to tell us that the bible was not added to. Here he is doing just that; I am sure that if he had the power to, he will add that book to the OT. Smh!
grin
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Empiree: 2:22am On Apr 29, 2015
truthman2012:
[size=5pt]One thing is certain and undisputable: muslims are satanic. If they don't have access to kill their opponents, they will curse or abuse them.

I have listened to islamic clerics on cassettes and radio, most of their sermon statements are cursing and abusing others.

Muhammad on his dying bed cursed the Jews. He started and ended quranic revelations with curses:

Quran 111:1-5] The power of Abu Lahab will perish, and he will perish.

His wealth and gains will not exempt him.

He will be plunged in flaming Fire,

And his wife, the wood-carrier,

Will have upon her neck a halter of palm-fibre

Is this not enouh to show islam is from the Devil?

Quran is said to be words of allahh alone, then why should God be so bitter with a man and could do nothing to him other than curses? Why is he so powerless?

Go to Christian assemblies, no preacher can be found abusing or cursing people in the name of preaching. Never.

The bible says we shall know them by their fruits. [/size]
You are not reasonable at all. From your post here, you sound nervous, douchie and frustrated. smh

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 6:35am On Apr 29, 2015
EzioAuditore:

This is what said verses say

19:71
Sahih International
And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.

19:72
Sahih International
Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.

The only people who will translate it as muslims actually going into hell are the christians who are now apparently trying to mess with our translation of the Quran. Lol! Okay

Again as mentioned earlier coming to it or approaching it refers to Siraat a hair thin rope above hell that all must pass through into heaven and sinners will fall but as the verse suggests, those who feared Allah will be saved.

As to your claim about the prayer spots on the forehead, you must be under the delusion that every muslim will automatically go to paradise. This refers to muslims whose sins outweigh their good deeds, but even with that, their forehead will not burn and they will not last in hell forever after they have suffered in hell for what they have done, they will be purified and sent to paradise.

Christians and other unbelievers however, not so much:

"Surely, those who disbelieve and did wrong; God will not forgive them, nor will He guide them to any way except the way of Hell, to dwell therein forever." (Quran 4:168-169)

Allah is not steady, quran 2:62 say christians and Jews will make heaven and now you provide a verse indicating Allah contradict himself.

Do you know Arabic more that sahih bukari?

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12,
Number 770:
Narrated Abu Huraira: The people
said, “O Allah’s Apostle! Shall we
see our Lord on the Day of
Resurrection?” He replied, “Do you
have any doubt in seeing the full
moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?”
They replied, “No, O Allah’s Apostle!”
He said, “Do you have any doubt in
seeing the sun when there are no
clouds?” They replied in the negative.
He said, “You will see Allah (your
Lord) in the same way. On the Day of
Resurrection, people will be
gathered and He will order the
people to follow what they used to
worship. So some of them will follow
the sun, some will follow the moon,
and some will follow other deities;
and only this nation (Muslims) will be
left with its hypocrites. Allah will
come to them and say, ‘I am Your
Lord.’ They will say, ‘We shall stay in
this place till our Lord comes to us
and when our Lord will come, we will
recognize Him. Then Allah will come
to them again and say, ‘I am your
Lord.’ They will say, ‘You are our Lord.’
Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a
bridge) will be laid across Hell and
I (Muhammad) shall be the first
amongst the Apostles to cross it
with my followers. Nobody except
the Apostles will then be able to
speak and they will be saying then, ‘O
Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.’
There will be hooks like the thorns of
Sa’dan in Hell. Have you seen the
thorns of Sa’dan?” The people said,
“Yes.” He said, “These hooks will be
like the thorns of Sa’dan but nobody
except Allah knows their greatness in
size and these will entangle the
people according to their deeds;
some of them will fall and stay in Hell
forever; others will receive
punishment (torn into small pieces)
and will get out of Hell, till when Allah
intends mercy on whomever He likes
amongst the people of Hell, He will
order the angels to take out of Hell
those who worshipped none but
Him alone. The angels will take
them out by recognizing them from
the traces of prostrations, for Allah
has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat
away those traces. So they will
come out of the Fire, it will eat
away from the whole of the human
body except the marks of the
prostrations. At that time they will
come out of the Fire as mere
skeletons. The Water of Life will be
poured on them and as a result they
will grow like the seeds growing on
the bank of flowing water…”

LET ANALYZ THIS;

“O Allah’s Apostle! Shall we
Resurrection?;>>>>this word indicate is the muslims who are asking muhammed(Allah apostle) if the will see their Lord(Allah).

" Then Allah will come
Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.">>>>>this indicate Allah will come to the muslims and claimed to be there Lord and will laid a bridge across hell,muhammed will be the first to cross it and the people will cry for help "save us"

" He will
away those traces. ">>>>in response to their cry (save us) Allah will send his angels who will carry out the rescue operation and Allah angels will recognised them by the make of prostration.
You don't save sinner in hell,do you? You save righteous, what will make a righteous man go to hell? This is satanic deception, another way satan is leading you guys to hell, in the bible,Jesus promise us heaven, accepts it and be saved.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
Allah is not steady, quran 2:62 say christians and Jews will make heaven and now you provide a verse indicating Allah contradict himself.

Do you know Arabic more that sahih bukari?

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12,
Number 770:
Narrated Abu Huraira: The people
said, “O Allah’s Apostle! Shall we
Resurrection?” He replied, “Do you
have any doubt in seeing the full
moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?”
They replied, “No, O Allah’s Apostle!”
He said, “Do you have any doubt in
seeing the sun when there are no
clouds?” They replied in the negative.
He said, “You will see Allah (your
Lord) in the same way. On the Day of
Resurrection, people will be
gathered and He will order the
people to follow what they used to
worship. So some of them will follow
the sun, some will follow the moon,
and some will follow other deities;
and only this nation (Muslims) will be
left with its hypocrites. Allah will
come to them and say, ‘I am Your
Lord.’ They will say, ‘We shall stay in
this place till our Lord comes to us
and when our Lord will come, we will
recognize Him. Then Allah will come
Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.’
There will be hooks like the thorns of
Sa’dan in Hell. Have you seen the
thorns of Sa’dan?” The people said,
“Yes.” He said, “These hooks will be
like the thorns of Sa’dan but nobody
except Allah knows their greatness in
size and these will entangle the
people according to their deeds;
some of them will fall and stay in Hell
forever; others will receive
punishment (torn into small pieces)
and will get out of Hell, till when Allah
intends mercy on whomever He likes
amongst the people of Hell, He will
away those traces. So they will
come out of the Fire, it will eat
away from the whole of the human
body except the marks of the
prostrations. At that time they will
come out of the Fire as mere
skeletons. The Water of Life will be
poured on them and as a result they
will grow like the seeds growing on
the bank of flowing water…”

LET ANALYZ THIS;

“O Allah’s Apostle! Shall we
Resurrection?;>>>>this word indicate is the muslims who are asking muhammed(Allah apostle) if the will see their Lord(Allah).

" Then Allah will come
Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.">>>>>this indicate Allah will come to the muslims and claimed to be there Lord and will laid a bridge across hell,muhammed will be the first to cross it and the people will cry for help "save us"

" He will
away those traces. ">>>>in response to their cry (save us) Allah will send his angels who will carry out the rescue operation and Allah angels will recognised them by the make of prostration.
You don't save sinner in hell,do you? You save righteous, what will make a righteous man go to hell? This is satanic deception, another way satan is leading you guys to hell, in the bible,Jesus promise us heaven, accepts it and be saved.

Like I said, I have answered the hell part for every sane person to understand.

But the part you got me was the part you thought you were somehow going to sneak into heaven, surely, there are JEWS and Christians that will make it to heaven, but definitely not like you, you saw the truth and decided to step on it, let's examine the verses shall we.

2:62
to top
2:62
Sahih International
Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.
Muhsin Khan
Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
Pickthall
Lo! Those who believe (in that which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad), and those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabaeans - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.
Yusuf Ali
Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
Shakir
Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.
Dr. Ghali
Surely (the ones) who have believed and the ones who have Judaized and the Nasara (Christians) and the Sabi'in, (Sabaeans) whoever have believed in Allah and the Last Day and done righteousness, then they will have their reward in the Providence of their Lord, and no fear will be on them, neither will they grieve.

There are two interpretations, one refers to the righteous JEWS and Christians before Muhammad, the others refer to JEWS and Christians who have renounced their faith and believe in the one true God. same applies to pagans, and idol worshippers e.t.c. You my friend, you don't fall into any of those categories, Jahannam is your final abode if you don't repent.

When it is said to him, "Fear Allah., He is led by arrogance to (more) crime.Enough for him is Hell;-An evil bed indeed (To lie on)! (Surah Al-Baqara, 206)

Say to those who reject Faith: "Soon will ye be vanquished and gathered together to Hell,-an evil bed indeed (to lie on)! (Surah Al-Imran, 12)

Little is it for enjoyment: Their ultimate abode is Hell: what an evil bed (To lie on)! (Surah Al-Imran, 197)

And btw, say hi to Sam shamoun for me.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2015
EzioAuditore
Scholars and many old Bible manuscripts reveal that the contents of the Bible available in Muhammad's time (570 - 632 A.D.) are nearly identical to those of today's Bible. And the Bible of Muhammad's time, the one endorsed
by the Quran , says that Jesus was not
just a prophet because He ACCEPTED
WORSHIP as GOD ( Matthew 8:2; 14:33;
28:9; Luke 24:52; John 9:38; 20:28-29).
Did Allah not knowing the believe of the christians before he promise them paradise?Allah even revealed that the former book (scripture) is a guidance to those who read it meaning it is capable of taking someone to heaven,in harmony of quran2:62 the christian promise to paradise is certain.thoes who read the scripture do not NO a god called Allah, they know there God very well as YEWEH and YET Allah say there book is a guidance to them, honestly Allah is confusing his own readers by twisting his revelation.

Any how you translate it, the quran promise HELL to pious muslims,and the radical muslims will go direct to heaven;

Surah 61:10-13: O ye who believe!
Shall I lead you to a bargain that
will SAVE YOU FROM A GRIEVOUS PENALTY? – That ye believe in Allah
and His Messenger, and that ye
STRIVE YOUR UTMOST IN THE CAUSED OF ALLAH, WITH YOUR PROPERTY AND YOUR PERSON: That will be best for you, if
ye but knew! He will forgive you
your sins, and admit you to Gardens
beneath which Rivers flow, and to
beautiful mansions in Gardens of
Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme
Achievement. And another favour will
He bestow, which ye do love, – help
from Allah and a speedy victory.
(Yusuf Ali)

Surah 19:71: “There shall be none of
YOU BUT shall descend into the same
(hell): This is an established decree
upon thy Lord.” (Sale)

Since all Muslims, including pious ones,
will have to spend a waiting-period in
Hell before reaching Paradise, Allah
made a bargain with Muslims. He told
them that if they die fighting for his
cause, he will forgive their sins and will
save them from the“GRIEVOUS PANALTY ” of Hell-fire. In other words, there is no
need to burn in Hell-fire until they are
rescued on the Day of Resurrection.
Paradise will be instant for those who die fighting for Allah.

Keep on deceiving your self with comfortably lies.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
EzioAuditore
Scholars and many old Bible manuscripts reveal that the contents of the Bible available in Muhammad's time (570 - 632 A.D.) are nearly identical to those of today's Bible. And the Bible of Muhammad's time, the one endorsed
by the Quran , says that Jesus was not
just a prophet because He ACCEPTED
WORSHIP as GOD ( Matthew 8:2; 14:33;
28:9; Luke 24:52; John 9:38; 20:28-29).
Did Allah not knowing the believe of the christians before he promise them paradise?Allah even revealed that the former book (scripture) is a guidance to those who read it meaning it is capable of taking someone to heaven,in harmony of quran2:62 the christian promise to paradise is certain.thoes who read the scripture do not NO a god called Allah, they know there God very well as YEWEH and YET Allah say there book is a guidance to them, honestly Allah is confusing his own readers by twisting his revelation.

Any how you translate it, the quran promise HELL to pious muslims,and the radical muslims will go direct to heaven;

Surah 61:10-13: O ye who believe!
Shall I lead you to a bargain that
will SAVE YOU FROM A GRIEVOUS PENALTY? – That ye believe in Allah
and His Messenger, and that ye
STRIVE YOUR UTMOST IN THE CAUSED OF ALLAH, WITH YOUR PROPERTY AND YOUR PERSON: That will be best for you, if
ye but knew! He will forgive you
your sins, and admit you to Gardens
beneath which Rivers flow, and to
beautiful mansions in Gardens of
Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme
Achievement. And another favour will
He bestow, which ye do love, – help
from Allah and a speedy victory.
(Yusuf Ali)

Surah 19:71: “There shall be none of
YOU BUT shall descend into the same
(hell): This is an established decree
upon thy Lord.” (Sale)

Since all Muslims, including pious ones,
will have to spend a waiting-period in
Hell before reaching Paradise, Allah
made a bargain with Muslims. He told
them that if they die fighting for his
cause, he will forgive their sins and will
save them from the“GRIEVOUS PANALTY ” of Hell-fire. In other words, there is no
need to burn in Hell-fire until they are
rescued on the Day of Resurrection.
Paradise will be instant for those who die fighting for Allah.

Keep on deceiving your self with comfortably lies.

Who translated Surah 19:71 in your post?
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Who translated Surah 19:71 in your post?
what is this?!?! Read my post and answer my question.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
what is this?!?! Read my post and answer my question.

Answer mine, and I promise I will answer yours. Don't give me an excuse.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Rilwayne001: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
the father of Abraham is not a pagan worshipper.

grin grin I thought I answered this a long time ago?
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin I thought I answered this a long time ago?
read the discussions again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The 5 versions of the Arabic Koran / What Is The Reason For Cutting Baby's Hair In Islam? / Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.