Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity (23869 Views)

OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth / Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation / Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I were to believe everything about jesus then jesus a magician whose mother was a LovePeddler and his father a carpenter, that's what the historical view of him ism that's what commentators are saying, that's what the jews and romans who lived during his time said. Should I believe these fabrications? You can't bring a felon and present him as a witness in court, so no, it is your case that's dismissed here, your evidence is inadmissible stemming from the fact that your witness is a liar who has been convicted of perjury before.

If you say anything insulting to Jesus, you are not a knowledgeable muslim. Your quran says he was a prophet of God.

Quran 2:253
We have made some of these
apostles to excel the others;
among them are they to whom
Allah spoke, and some of them
He exalted by (many degrees
of) rank; and We gave clear
miracles to Isa son of Marium,
and strengthened him with the
holy spirit.

Unfortunately, Muhammad, allahh's highest prophet had no supernatural power to do miracles. How is he the highest without supernatural power?

When he was confronted with the challenge to prove his prophethood by performing miracles, he said he was an ordinary man, then how is he the highest?

Quran 17: 90
They say: "We shall not believe in
thee, until thou cause a spring to
gush forth for us from the earth,

And he would reply:

Quran 17: 93
Say: "Glory to my Lord! Am I
aught but a man,- a messenger?"

Allah revealed to him he was a man, not supernatural.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
truthman2012:

Smh!

3:25 (Asad) How, then, [will they fare] when We shall gather them all together to witness the Day about [the coming of] which there is no doubt, and every human being shall be repaid in full for what he has done, and none shall be wronged? -   

4:1 (Asad) O MANKIND! Be conscious of your Sustainer, who has created you out of one living entity, and out of it created its mate, and out of the two spread abroad a multitude of men and women. [1] And remain conscious of God, in whose name you demand [your rights] from one another, and of these ties of kinship. Verily, God is ever watchful over you! -

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
gatiano:
Hypocrisy is a very bad disease. Only God has its cure.

May Allah (SWT) never let us waver in faith, and may jannat al Firdaus be our final abode. May he protect us from the lies and machinations of the enemies of Islam, ameen!

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by gatiano(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
AMIN!
EzioAuditore:

May Allah (SWT) never let us waver in faith, and may jannat al Firdaus be our final abode. May he protect us from the lies and machinations of the enemies of Islam, ameen!

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
truthman2012:

If you say anything insulting to Jesus, you are not a knowledgeable muslim. Your quran says he was a prophet of God.

holy spirit.

Unfortunately, Muhammad, allahh's highest prophet had no supernatural power to do miracles. How is he the highest without supernatural power?

When he was confronted with the challenge to prove his prophethood by performing miracles, he said he was an ordinary man, then how is he the highest?

And he would reply:

How dare I? As worthless as I am compared to him? How dare I insult Jesus (RA) a man I know in a billion years I will never be better than him? I was just implying the lies that people during and after his lifetime sold, doesn't mean you should believe them, just as you shouldn't believe that worthless Hadith. How can you say Muhammad never performed any miracles? Let's discuss a few of his miracles shall we

Once in the lifetime of the Prophet (p.b.u.h) the people were afflicted with drought (famine). While the Prophet was delivering the Khutba on a Friday, a Bedouin stood up and said, "O, Allah's Apostle! Our possessions are being destroyed and the children are hungry; Please invoke Allah (for rain)". So the Prophet raised his hands. At that time there was not a trace of cloud in the sky. By Him in Whose Hands my soul is as soon as he lowered his hands, clouds gathered like mountains, and before he got down from the pulpit, I saw the rain falling on the beard of the Prophet. It rained that day, the next day, the third day, the fourth day till the next Friday. The same Bedouin or another man stood up and said, "O Allah's Apostle! The houses have collapsed, our possessions and livestock have been drowned; Please invoke Allah (to protect us)". So the Prophet I raised both his hands and said, "O Allah! Round about us and not on us". So, in whatever direction he pointed with his hands, the clouds dispersed and cleared away, and Medina's (sky) became clear as a hole in between the clouds. The valley of Qanat remained flooded, for one month, none came from outside but talked about the abundant rain.

Al-Bayhaqi stated, in the Dalail (The Signs), “Abu Sad al-Malini informed us quoting Abu Ahmed b. Adi, quoting Abu Yala, quoting Yahya al-Himmant, quoting Abd al-Aziz b. Sulayman b. al-Ghasil, from Asim b. Umar b. Qatada, from his father, from his grandfather Qatada b. al-Numan, that his eye was wounded at Badr and that its pupil came down on his cheekbone. They were about to slice it off, but asked the Messenger of God (SAAS) who said they should not do this. He then said a prayer for him, covering his cheek with his palm. And later you could not tell which of his eyes had been struck!”

According to one account, this became the better eye.

An account came down to us from the Commander of the Believers, Umar b. Abd al- Aziz that when he was told this account by Asim b. Umar b. Qatada, he also recited:

“I am the son of him on whose cheek his eye descended,
which was replaced so well by the hand of the Chosen-One.”

Upon hearing this, Umar b. Abd al-Aziz, God bless him, quoted very appropriately the verse of Umayya b. Abd al-Salt of Ibn Dhu Yazin,

“These fine qualities are not like two bowls with milk
merely whitening the water that soon becomes urine.”

“They said to the Prophet (SAAS), “If you are telling the truth, then split the moon for us into two parts, one half over Mt. Abu Qubays, the other over Mt. Quayquan. The Prophet (SAAS) asked them, “If I did so, would you believe?” “Yes, we would,” they replied. It was a night of full moon, and so he asked God the Almighty and Glorious to grant him what they requested. That evening the moon did have one half removed and placed over Mt. Abu Abu Qubays, the other being above Mt. Quayquan, while the Messenger of God (SAAS) called out, “O Abu Salama b. Abd al-Asad, and al-Aqram b. al-Aqram, be a witness (to this event).”
Here's what the Quran says about this incident;

The hour drew nigh and the moon did rend asunder. And if they see a miracle they turn aside and say: Transient magic.
-54:11

The Miracle witnesses by four hundred men

God’s Noble Messenger (Pbuh) ordered ‘Umar b. al-Khattab: “Equip with provisions for a journey four hundred horsemen from the Ahmasi tribe!” ‘Umar replied: “O Messenger of God! What we have in hand is the equivalent of a seated young camel.” The Messenger said: “Go and give it to them!” So he went, and out of that half load of dates, gave the four hundred horsemen sufficient provisions. And he stated that “it remained as before, without diminishing.”

Thus, this miracle of plenty occurred in connection with four hundred men and ‘Umar in particular. They are behind the narrations, supporting them, and their silence confirms them.

Once, a man asked the Noble Messenger (pbuh) for food for his household. The Messenger gave him a half load of barley. For a long time, he ate of the barley together with his family and guests. They would look and see that it did not finish. So, they measured it to see by how much it decreased. After that, the blessing of abundance was gone and the barley began to dwindle rapidly. The man went to the Messenger and related what had happened. God’s Messenger replied: “If you had not put it to the test by measuring it, it would have lasted you a life-time.” (10)

The Miracle that was witnessed by a hundred and eighty people at the house of Abu Ayyub al-Ansari

Abu Ayyub al-Ansari, who was the Prophet’s (PBUH) host in Medina during his migration, relates:

“One day, when I brought a meal for two, which would suffice the Prophet and Abu Bakr, the apostle of Allah said:

He told me: “Go and invite thirty men from among the distinguished ones of the Ansar!” Since there was nothing I could add beside the food that I had prepared, this was too hard for me. I acted a bit slowly. The prophet (PBUH) told me again:

“Go and invite thirty men from among the distinguished ones of the Ansar!” Upon this, I invited them and they came. When they came, the Prophet (PBUH) said to them:

“Eat from it!” and they ate. They could only eat some portion of the food which was in front them! They witnessed that Muhammad (pbuh) was the Messenger of Allah and took the oath of allegiance after witnessing this miracle. Then, the prophet (PBUH) said:

‘Invite sixty men from among the distinguished ones of the Ansar!” I swear by Allah that these sixty men horrified me more than the thirty! I went and invited them. They could only eat some portion of the food which was in front them. They witnessed that Muhammad (pbuh) was the Messenger of Allah after witnessing this miracle. Then, the prophet (PBUH) said:

‘Invite ninety men from among the distinguished ones of the Ansar!” These ninety men horrified me more than the sixty and thirty! I went and invited them. They ate, too. They could only eat some portion of food the too and they witnessed that Muhammad (pbuh) was the Messenger of Allah and took the oath of allegiance after witnessing this miracle. So a total of hundred and eighty men ate the food of two men; they were all from the Ansar. (3) May God be pleased with them.

There are many more miracles like these but there's not enough space, but know this Muhammad wanted his people and yourself to know, these miracles were not performed by him, he had no power but only by the will of the Almighty!

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
truthman2012:

holy spirit.

And he would reply:

More miracles? Sure!

The increase of Jabir b. Abdullah’s crops of date enough for paying his debts

The father of Jabir, Abdullah b. Amr b. Haram was martyred in the battle of Uhud and left behind six daughters along with a high loan. Abdullah b. Amr had two groves with some date trees but these were not enough to pay for his debts. The offer of reducing the debts was not accepted by the creditors, and another offer for delaying the repay of debts was also rejected by them. For this reason, Jabir came to the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and said:

“O Apostle of Allah! As you know my father Abdullah was martyred in the battle of Uhud. He left many debts behind. The creditors did not accept the total crops of the dates in the grove!” and Jabir asked him to talk with the creditor, who was a Jew, and become an intermediary for help.

The apostle of Allah (PBUH) asked the Jew to take all the crops of the date grove in return for Jabir’s debts. However, the Jew did not accept it.

The Apostle of Allah (PBUH) talked with the Jew again. He asked him to delay Jabir’s debt owed to him. The Jew did not accept this, either. The prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) offer as repaying some of his debt that year and the rest in the following year was not accepted by the Jew, either. He also insisted that all of the dates to be given in return for his debt must be of good quality.

The following day, the apostle of Allah along with Hz. Abu Bakr and Hz. Umar went to the date grove of Hz. Jabir and prayed for blessing. He told Jabir:

“Go! Pick the dates and classify them: Inform me after putting one side the Ajwa (the good kind) and on the other side Azq-ı Zayd (ripe ones).”

After Jabir fulfilled his order, the apostle of Allah came. Jabir had invited the creditors, too.. They came to his grove with donkeys and sacks. Jabir was ready to take the risk of buying good kind of dates from another place in order to pay the debts of his father.

The apostle of Allah circumambulated around the largest pile of dates three times. After sitting near or in middle of the dates, he said to Jabir by showing the creditors:

“Give them what they want by weighing the dates!”

Jabir paid his debt the creditors completely by weighing one by one. When he looked at the remaining crops, it looked as if there was no decrease! “Jabir, who had been thinking to return back to his daughter’s side without having any dates but having paid back his father’s debts”, had now a total of seventeen loads of camels with dates!

The father of Jabir, Abdullah b. Amr b. Haram was martyred in the battle of Uhud and left behind six daughters along with a high loan. Abdullah b. Amr had two groves with some date trees but these were not enough to pay for his debts. The offer of reducing the debts was not accepted by the creditors, and another offer for delaying the repay of debts was also rejected by them. For this reason, Jabir came to the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and said:

“O Apostle of Allah! As you know my father Abdullah was martyred in the battle of Uhud. He left many debts behind. The creditors did not accept the total crops of the dates in the grove!” and Jabir asked him to talk with the creditor, who was a Jew, and become an intermediary for help.

The apostle of Allah (PBUH) asked the Jew to take all the crops of the date grove in return for Jabir’s debts. However, the Jew did not accept it.

The Apostle of Allah (PBUH) talked with the Jew again. He asked him to delay Jabir’s debt owed to him. The Jew did not accept this, either. The prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) offer as repaying some of his debt that year and the rest in the following year was not accepted by the Jew, either. He also insisted that all of the dates to be given in return for his debt must be of good quality.

The following day, the apostle of Allah along with Hz. Abu Bakr and Hz. Umar went to the date grove of Hz. Jabir and prayed for blessing. He told Jabir:

“Go! Pick the dates and classify them: Inform me after putting one side the Ajwa (the good kind) and on the other side Azq-ı Zayd (ripe ones).”

After Jabir fulfilled his order, the apostle of Allah came. Jabir had invited the creditors, too.. They came to his grove with donkeys and sacks. Jabir was ready to take the risk of buying good kind of dates from another place in order to pay the debts of his father.

The apostle of Allah circumambulated around the largest pile of dates three times. After sitting near or in middle of the dates, he said to Jabir by showing the creditors:

Jabir paid his debt the creditors completely by weighing one by one. When he looked at the remaining crops, it looked as if there was no decrease! “Jabir, who had been thinking to return back to his daughter’s side without having any dates but having paid back his father’s debts”, had now a total of seventeen loads of camels with dates! (4)

A Handful of Dates Feeds the Islamic Army

The daughter of Bashir b. Sa’d, the sis ter of Numan b. Bashir narrates:

“Amra bint Rawaha, my mother called me. She gave me two handfuls of dates and said to me, ‘Go and take this food to your father and Abdullah b. Rawaha, your uncle.’ On the way, I met the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) and asked him where father and uncle were. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said,

“O young girl! Come here! What is that with you?

I said,“O Messenger of Allah! They are dates. Mum sent them to my father and my uncle so that they would eat them.”

He said, “Bring them to me.“

I poured the dates into the hands of the Messenger of Allah. They did not fill his hands. He wanted a tablecloth to be brought. They brought it and lad it on the ground. He put the dates on the tablecloth and scattered them. Then he said to the people around,

“Come here and eat! Call the Companions who are digging the trench. The people of the trench came and started to eat. As they ate the dates, the dates increased. [5]

The Increase of a a few Dates

It is reported through many chains of transmission from ‘Umar b. al-Khattab, Abu Hurayra, Salama b. Akwa‘, Abu ‘Amrat al-Ansari:

The army went hungry on the expedition of Tabuk. They referred themselves to the Noble Prophet (PBUH), and he told them: “Gather whatever food is left in your saddle-bags.” Everyone brought a few pieces of dates and put them on a mat. The most they could put together was four handfuls.

Salama related: “I estimated it amounted to the size of a sitting goat.” Then, the Noble Messenger (PBUH) announced: “Everyone bring their dish!” They pressed forward, and no one in the whole army remained with an empty dish, all the dishes were filled. There was even some left over.

One of the Companions who saw this miracle later said: “I realized from the way that increase was obtained that if the whole world had come, the food still would have been sufficient.” (6)

The Feast given with a little food for a hundred and thirty people

Abd al-Rahman, the son of Abu Bakr al-Siddiq relates:

“We, one hundred and thirty Companions, were with the Noble Messenger (PBUH) on an expedition. Dough was prepared to the amount of about four handfuls (3 kg), a goat was slaughtered and cooked, and its liver and kidneys were roasted. I swear by God that from that roasted meat [liver and kidneys] God’s Messenger gave a small piece to each and put the cooked meat into two large bowls. After we had all eaten until we were filled there was still some left over, which I loaded onto a camel.” (7)

A little bread along with a goat enough for a thousand people

“In the house of Hz. Jabir, during the Ahzab expedition on the celebrated day of Khandaq, a young goat was cooked along with four handfuls of rye bread (approx. 3 kg) Hazrat Jabir al Ansar relates by swearing:

“On that day, about a thousand people ate from four handfuls of rye bread and a young cooked goat; yet food was still left over. Hazrat Jabir relates: “that day the food had been cooked in my house, and after the one thousand people had left, the pot was still boiling with meat in it, and bread was being made from the dough; for the Prophet had wetted the dough and the pot with his blessed mouth, beseeching God for plenty.” (cool

Here this miracle concerning the increase of food was shown in front a thousand companions and narrated by Hazrat Jabir. Those people who witnessed this miracle did not deny this riwayah; it means they accepted it. So, we can say that “this miracle can be considered as if it was conveyed by a thousand people”.

The satiation of seventy to eighty people with one loaf of bread

Abu Talha, the uncle of Anas who served God’s Messenger for years narrates:

“The Messenger fed seventy to eighty men with a small amount of rye bread that Anas had brought under his arm. The Messenger ordered: “Break the bread into small pieces!”, and he prayed for its increase. Because the house was small, they came ten at a time, and left having filled themselves. (9)

Unending Barley

Jabir al-Ansari narrates:

“Once, a man asked the Noble Messenger (pbuh) for food for his household. The Messenger gave him a half load of barley. For a long time, he ate of the barley together with his family and guests. They would look and see that it did not finish. So, they measured it to see by how much it decreased. After that, the blessing of abundance was gone and the barley began to dwindle rapidly. The man went to the Messenger and related what had happened. God’s Messenger replied: “If you had not put it to the test by measuring it, it would have lasted you a life-time.” (10)

The satiation of a crowd with a single bowl of meat

Hazrat Samura relates:

“A bowl of meat was brought to the Prophet (PBUH). From morning to evening, many groups of men came and ate from it.” (11)

In accordance with the explanation we gave in the introduction to this section, this is not the narration of Samura alone, since Samura narrated this incident on behalf of, and with the approval of, all those present.

The Feast given to the Suffa School

Hazrat Abu Hurayra narrates:

"The Noble Messenger commanded me, ‘Invite the poor Makkan migrants who have made the Bench [suffa] of the Mosque their home and who number more than a hundred.’ So I went and searched for them and gathered them together. A tray of food was set before us, and we ate as much as we wanted, then we arose. The dish remained full as it was when set down, only, the traces of fingers on the food were visible." (12)

Thus, this incident is related by Abu Hurayra in the name of all the People of the Bench, supported by their confirmation. Hence, the incident is as definite as if all the People of the Bench had related it. Is it at all possible that if it had not been true those men of truth and perfection would have remained silent and not denied it?

A Miracle of Abundance Performed during his Invitation of his Relatives to Islam

Hazrat Ali narrates:

In the first years of His prophethood, the Apostle of Allah invited all of His closest relatives to the feast that He arranged in order to invite them to Islam. They were about forty, including some who would eat a young camel and drink a gallon of milk in one meal. Yet for them he had prepared only a handful of food. All ate and were satisfied, and the food remained just as it had been before.

Later, he brought milk in a wooden bowl that would have been sufficient for only three or four persons. They all drank their fill. (13)

The Wedding Dinner of Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Fatima

According to an authentic narration, on the occasion of ‘Ali’s marriage to Fatima al-Zahra, The Noble Messenger (pbuh) ordered Bilal al-Habashi: “Have bread made from a few handfuls of flour; also slaughter a young camel!”

Bilal relates: “I brought the food and he put his hand on it to bless it. Later, the Companions arrived in groups, ate, and left. From the remaining food, he sent a full bowl to each of his wives, saying that they should eat and feed anyone who visited them.”
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
EzioAuditore:

3:25 (Asad) How, then, [will they fare] when We shall gather them all together to witness the Day about [the coming of] which there is no doubt, and every human being shall be repaid in full for what he has done, and none shall be wronged? -   

4:1 (Asad) O MANKIND! Be conscious of your Sustainer, who has created you out of one living entity, and out of it created its mate, and out of the two spread abroad a multitude of men and women. [1] And remain conscious of God, in whose name you demand [your rights] from one another, and of these ties of kinship. Verily, God is ever watchful over you! -   

I'm not sustained by allahh neither am I created by him. Yahweh who is Jehovah is my creator, to whom am accountable.

Allah is an unknown god. In fact he claims he is not the God of the Jews and Christians who rejected him.

Say : O ye that reject Faith!

I worship not that which ye worship,

Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,

To you be your Way, and to mine
(Quran 109:1-6 YusufAli).

Allah confirms he is not the God of the Jews and Christians who rejected islamic faith. He said what Muhammad and muslims worship is not what the Jews and Christians worship. It is Yahweh who had been having dealings with humanity for ages. Who is allahh?

It is because he is not the God of Jews and Christians that he ordered for their killing.

[Quran 9:29] Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued

Who is allah?
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
truthman2012:

I'm not sustained by allahh neither am I created by him. Yahweh who is Jehovah is my creator, to whom am accountable.

Allah is an unknown god. In fact he claims he is not the God of the Jews and Christians who rejected him.

Allah confirms he is not the God of the Jews and Christians who rejected islamic faith. He said what Muhammad and muslims worship is not what the Jews and Christians worship. It is Yahweh who had been having dealings with humanity for ages. Who is allahh?

It is because he is not the God of Jews and Christians that he ordered for their killing.

[Quran 9:29] Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued

Who is allah?

How can he be the same god if you Christians say he had a son? how can he be the same god if the Jews rejected his messenger, Jesus(RA)? Allah is one! the same God, Jesus prays to, the same God that sent Jesus.

Mat 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

As regarding the people of the book, read:
"Strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, 'We are Christians': because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant. (The Noble Quran, 5:82)"

"Say: 'O People of the Book (i.e., Jews and Christians)! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah.' If then they turn back, say ye: 'Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).' (The Noble Quran, 3:64)"

"Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance. (The Noble Quran, 16:125)"

Qur'an 3:110-112 Surah Ale-'Imran (The Family of 'Imran)
Ye are the best of peoples evolved for mankind enjoining what is right forbidding what is wrong and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith it were best for them; among them are some who have faith but most of them are perverted transgressors.
They will do you no harm barring a trifling annoyance; if they come out to fight you they will show you their backs and no help shall they get.
Shame is pitched over them (like a tent) wherever they are found except when under a covenant (of protection) from Allah and from men; they draw on themselves wrath from Allah and pitched over them is (the tent of) destitution. This because they rejected the signs of Allah and slew the prophets in defiance of right; this because they rebelled and transgressed beyond bounds.

Not all of them are alike: of the People of the book are a portion that stand (for the right); they rehearse the signs of Allah all night long and then prostrate themselves in adoration.
They believe in Allah and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong; and they (hasten in emulation) in (all) good works; they are in the ranks of the righteous.
Of the good that they do nothing will be rejected of them; for Allah knoweth well those that do right.
Those who reject faith neither their possessions nor their (numerous) progeny will avail them aught against Allah; they will be companions of the fire dwelling therein (for ever).
What they spend in the life of this (material) world may be likened to a wind which brings a nipping frost: it strikes and destroys the harvest of men who have wronged their own souls; it is not Allah that hath wronged them but they wrong themselves.

Do you know that according to the bible, Jesus was from an incestous* bloodline?

Genesis 38:

1 And it came to pass at that time, that Judah went down from his brethren, and turned in to a certain Adullamite, whose name was Hirah. 2 And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite, whose name was Shuah; and he took her, and went in unto her. 3 And she conceived, and bare a son; and he called his name Er. 4 And she conceived again, and bare a son; and she called his name Onan. 5 And she yet again conceived, and bare a son; and called his name Shelah: and he was at Chezib, when she bare him. 6 And Judah took a wife for Er his firstborn, whose name was Tamar. 7 And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him. 8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. 9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. 10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also. 11 Then said Judah to Tamar his daughter in law, Remain a widow at thy father's house, till Shelah my son be grown: for he said, Lest peradventure he die also, as his brethren did. And Tamar went and dwelt in her father's house.

12 And in process of time the daughter of Shuah Judah's wife died; and Judah was comforted, and went up unto his sheepshearers to Timnath, he and his friend Hirah the Adullamite. 13 And it was told Tamar, saying, Behold thy father in law goeth up to Timnath to shear his sheep. 14 And she put her widow's garments off from her, and covered her with a vail, and wrapped herself, and sat in an open place, which is by the way to Timnath; for she saw that Shelah was grown, and she was not given unto him to wife. 15 When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face. 16 And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me? 17 And he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it? 18 And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him. 19 And she arose, and went away, and laid by her vail from her, and put on the garments of her widowhood. 20 And Judah sent the kid by the hand of his friend the Adullamite, to receive his pledge from the woman's hand: but he found her not. 21 Then he asked the men of that place, saying, Where is the harlot, that was openly by the way side? And they said, There was no harlot in this place. 22 And he returned to Judah, and said, I cannot find her; and also the men of the place said, that there was no harlot in this place. 23 And Judah said, Let her take it to her, lest we be shamed: behold, I sent this kid, and thou hast not found her.

24 And it came to pass about three months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. 25 When she was brought forth, she sent to her father in law, saying, By the man, whose these are, am I with child: and she said, Discern, I pray thee, whose are these, the signet, and bracelets, and staff. 26 And Judah acknowledged them, and said, She hath been more righteous than I; because that I gave her not to Shelah my son. And he knew her again no more. 27 And it came to pass in the time of her travail, that, behold, twins were in her womb. 28 And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first. 29 And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? this breach be upon thee: therefore his name was called Pharez. 30 And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called Zarah.

The names of the two kids who resulted out of this sexual encounter between Judah and Tamar were Pharez and Zarah.

Here is Jesus’ lineage according to Matthew 1:

1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. 2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; 3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram; 4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon; 5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse; 6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias; 7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa; 8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias; 9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias; 10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias; 11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon: 12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel; 13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor; 14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud; 15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob; 16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ. 17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.

So as you can see, Jesus’ family line comes down from this sick act of incest between father and daughter in law, this means the God of the Christians comes from incest! Such blasphemy is disgusting and utterly degrading to the true God and Christians should be ashamed of themselves.

So as we clearly saw, Jesus cannot be God, if a Christian wants to continue believing Jesus is God, it is their own loss.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
EzioAuditore:

More miracles? Sure!

Jabir paid his debt the creditors completely by weighing one by one. When he looked at the remaining crops, it looked as if there was no decrease! “Jabir, who had been thinking to return back to his daughter’s side without having any dates but having paid back his father’s debts”, had now a total of seventeen loads of camels with dates!

Jabir paid his debt the creditors completely by weighing one by one. When he looked at the remaining crops, it looked as if there was no decrease! “Jabir, who had been thinking to return back to his daughter’s side without having any dates but having paid back his father’s debts”, had now a total of seventeen loads of camels with dates! (4)

A Handful of Dates Feeds the Islamic Army

The daughter of Bashir b. Sa’d, the sis ter of Numan b. Bashir narrates:

“Amra bint Rawaha, my mother called me. She gave me two handfuls of dates and said to me, ‘Go and take this food to your father and Abdullah b. Rawaha, your uncle.’ On the way, I met the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) and asked him where father and uncle were. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said,

“O young girl! Come here! What is that with you?

I said,“O Messenger of Allah! They are dates. Mum sent them to my father and my uncle so that they would eat them.”

He said, “Bring them to me.“

I poured the dates into the hands of the Messenger of Allah. They did not fill his hands. He wanted a tablecloth to be brought. They brought it and lad it on the ground. He put the dates on the tablecloth and scattered them. Then he said to the people around,

“Come here and eat! Call the Companions who are digging the trench. The people of the trench came and started to eat. As they ate the dates, the dates increased. [5]

The Increase of a a few Dates

It is reported through many chains of transmission from ‘Umar b. al-Khattab, Abu Hurayra, Salama b. Akwa‘, Abu ‘Amrat al-Ansari:

The army went hungry on the expedition of Tabuk. They referred themselves to the Noble Prophet (PBUH), and he told them: “Gather whatever food is left in your saddle-bags.” Everyone brought a few pieces of dates and put them on a mat. The most they could put together was four handfuls.

Salama related: “I estimated it amounted to the size of a sitting goat.” Then, the Noble Messenger (PBUH) announced: “Everyone bring their dish!” They pressed forward, and no one in the whole army remained with an empty dish, all the dishes were filled. There was even some left over.

One of the Companions who saw this miracle later said: “I realized from the way that increase was obtained that if the whole world had come, the food still would have been sufficient.” (6)

The Feast given with a little food for a hundred and thirty people

Abd al-Rahman, the son of Abu Bakr al-Siddiq relates:

“We, one hundred and thirty Companions, were with the Noble Messenger (PBUH) on an expedition. Dough was prepared to the amount of about four handfuls (3 kg), a goat was slaughtered and cooked, and its liver and kidneys were roasted. I swear by God that from that roasted meat [liver and kidneys] God’s Messenger gave a small piece to each and put the cooked meat into two large bowls. After we had all eaten until we were filled there was still some left over, which I loaded onto a camel.” (7)

A little bread along with a goat enough for a thousand people

“In the house of Hz. Jabir, during the Ahzab expedition on the celebrated day of Khandaq, a young goat was cooked along with four handfuls of rye bread (approx. 3 kg) Hazrat Jabir al Ansar relates by swearing:

“On that day, about a thousand people ate from four handfuls of rye bread and a young cooked goat; yet food was still left over. Hazrat Jabir relates: “that day the food had been cooked in my house, and after the one thousand people had left, the pot was still boiling with meat in it, and bread was being made from the dough; for the Prophet had wetted the dough and the pot with his blessed mouth, beseeching God for plenty.” (cool

Here this miracle concerning the increase of food was shown in front a thousand companions and narrated by Hazrat Jabir. Those people who witnessed this miracle did not deny this riwayah; it means they accepted it. So, we can say that “this miracle can be considered as if it was conveyed by a thousand people”.

The satiation of seventy to eighty people with one loaf of bread

Abu Talha, the uncle of Anas who served God’s Messenger for years narrates:

“The Messenger fed seventy to eighty men with a small amount of rye bread that Anas had brought under his arm. The Messenger ordered: “Break the bread into small pieces!”, and he prayed for its increase. Because the house was small, they came ten at a time, and left having filled themselves. (9)

Unending Barley

Jabir al-Ansari narrates:

“Once, a man asked the Noble Messenger (pbuh) for food for his household. The Messenger gave him a half load of barley. For a long time, he ate of the barley together with his family and guests. They would look and see that it did not finish. So, they measured it to see by how much it decreased. After that, the blessing of abundance was gone and the barley began to dwindle rapidly. The man went to the Messenger and related what had happened. God’s Messenger replied: “If you had not put it to the test by measuring it, it would have lasted you a life-time.” (10)

The satiation of a crowd with a single bowl of meat

Hazrat Samura relates:

“A bowl of meat was brought to the Prophet (PBUH). From morning to evening, many groups of men came and ate from it.” (11)

In accordance with the explanation we gave in the introduction to this section, this is not the narration of Samura alone, since Samura narrated this incident on behalf of, and with the approval of, all those present.

The Feast given to the Suffa School

Hazrat Abu Hurayra narrates:

"The Noble Messenger commanded me, ‘Invite the poor Makkan migrants who have made the Bench [suffa] of the Mosque their home and who number more than a hundred.’ So I went and searched for them and gathered them together. A tray of food was set before us, and we ate as much as we wanted, then we arose. The dish remained full as it was when set down, only, the traces of fingers on the food were visible." (12)

Thus, this incident is related by Abu Hurayra in the name of all the People of the Bench, supported by their confirmation. Hence, the incident is as definite as if all the People of the Bench had related it. Is it at all possible that if it had not been true those men of truth and perfection would have remained silent and not denied it?

A Miracle of Abundance Performed during his Invitation of his Relatives to Islam

Hazrat Ali narrates:

In the first years of His prophethood, the Apostle of Allah invited all of His closest relatives to the feast that He arranged in order to invite them to Islam. They were about forty, including some who would eat a young camel and drink a gallon of milk in one meal. Yet for them he had prepared only a handful of food. All ate and were satisfied, and the food remained just as it had been before.

Later, he brought milk in a wooden bowl that would have been sufficient for only three or four persons. They all drank their fill. (13)

The Wedding Dinner of Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Fatima

According to an authentic narration, on the occasion of ‘Ali’s marriage to Fatima al-Zahra, The Noble Messenger (pbuh) ordered Bilal al-Habashi: “Have bread made from a few handfuls of flour; also slaughter a young camel!”

Bilal relates: “I brought the food and he put his hand on it to bless it. Later, the Companions arrived in groups, ate, and left. From the remaining food, he sent a full bowl to each of his wives, saying that they should eat and feed anyone who visited them.”

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

Because Muhammad was accused of inability to perform miracles, muslims have fabricated some for him.

I noticed your narrations have no authors and cannot be verified. They fail again for want of verifiable evidence.

Do you mean allahh lied when he says Muhammad was just a man who could not perform miracles?

Allah said Muhammad was only a warner, not a miracle worker, why did you fabricate miracles for him?

Quran 13: 07
“And the Unbelievers say: "Why
is not a sign sent down to him
from his Lord?" But thou art
truly a warner, and to every
people a guide.”

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book
92, Number 379
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "There was no
prophet among the prophets but
was given miracles because of
which people had security or had
belief, but what I was given was
the Divine Inspiration which
Allah revealed to me. So I hope
that my followers will be more
than those of any other prophet
on the Day of Resurrection."

There again Muhammad said even though other prophets might be given power for miracles, what he was given was 'Divine Inspirations'.

Why do muslims enjoy lying?
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
truthman2012:

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

Because Muhammad was accused of inability to perform miracles, muslims have fabricated some for him.

I noticed your narrations have no authors and cannot be verified. They fail again for want of verifiable evidence.

Do you mean allahh lied when he says Muhammad was just a man who could not perform miracles?

Allah said Muhammad was only a warner, not a miracle worker, why did you fabricate miracles for him?

Quran 13: 07
“And the Unbelievers say: "Why
is not a sign sent down to him
from his Lord?" But thou art
truly a warner, and to every
people a guide.”

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book
92, Number 379
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "There was no
prophet among the prophets but
was given miracles because of
which people had security or had
belief, but what I was given was
the Divine Inspiration which
Allah revealed to me. So I hope
that my followers will be more
than those of any other prophet
on the Day of Resurrection."

There again Muhammad said even though other prophets might be given power for miracles, what he was given was 'Divine Inspirations'.

Why do muslims enjoy lying?

You blind prick! Did you not see the part about splitting the moon? It's in the Quran dweeb, if you want sources, here we go! Remember the prophet warns that whoever tells a lie concerning him should reserve a place for himself in hell fire? Why do I need to lie, if I did, then I must not be following the real God, anyways, here are the sources you asked for.

[1]Bukhari, Manaqib, 25; Muslim, Ashriba, 142; Tirmidhi, Manaqib, 6; Ibn Majah, At’ima, 47; Muwatta’, Sifatu’n-Nabi, 19.
[2]Ibn Sa’d, Tabaqatu’l-Kubra, c. 8, s. 104. Muslim, Sahih, c.2, s. 1051. Ibn Sa'd, Tabaqat, Vol. 8, p. 105.
[3]Abu Nuaym, Dalailu’n-Nubuwwa, Vol. 2, p. 428; Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, Vol. 1 , p. 243-244; Abu'l-Faraj Ibn Jawzi, al-Wafa, Vol. 1, p. 280; Haythami, Majmau'z-Zawaid, Vol. 8, p. 303.
[4]Bukhari , Sahih, Vol. 3, p. 21-22-84-138-199; Nasai, a, Vol. 6, p. 244-245-246.; Ahmed b. Hanbal, Musnad, Vol. 3, p. 373, 391; Ebu Dâvud, Sunan, Vol. 3, p. 119; Ibn Majah, Sunan, Vol. 2, p. 813-814.
[5]Ibn Ishaq, Ibn Hisham , Sirah, Vol. 3, p. 228, 229; Waqidi, Magahazi, Vol. 2, p. 476; Abu Nuaym, Dalailu’n-Nubuwwa, Vol. 2, p. 499, 500; Bayhaqi, Dalailu’n-Nubuwwa, Vol. 3, p. 427; Ibn Sayyid, Uyunu'l-Asar, Vol. 2, p. 57; Dhahabi, Magahazi, p. 235; Abu'l-Fida, al-Bidaya wa'n-Nihaya, Vol. 4, p. 99; Suyuti, Khasaisu'l-Kubra, Vol. 1, p. 572.
[6]Bukhari, Sharika: 1; Jihad: 123; Muslim, Iman: 44, 45; Musnad, 3:11, 418.
[7]Bukhari, Hiba: 28, At’ima: 6; Muslim, Ashriba: 175; Musnad: 1:197, 198; as-Sa’ati, al-Fathu’r-Rabba¬ni: 22:55.
[8]Bukhari, Maghazi: 29; Muslim, Ashriba: 141; al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak, 3:31; Ali al-Qari, ash-Shifa, 1:290; Kanzu’l-Ummal, 12:409, 424.
[9]Bukhari, At’ima: 6, 48; Muslim, Ashriba: 142, 143; Musnad, 3:218; Ali al-Qari, ash-Shifa, 1:291, 297; al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak, 3:31.
[10]Muslim, Fadail: 3, no. 2281; Bayhaqi, Dalailu’n-Nubuwwa: 6:114.
[11]Tirmidhi (tahqiq: Ahmad Shakir), no. 2629; Abu Dawud, Muqaddima: 9; Musnad, 5:12, 18; al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak, 2:618.
[12] Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:293; Ali al-Qari, ash-Shifa, 1:606; al-Haythami, Majmau'z-Zawaid, 8:308; Bayhaqi, Dalailu’n-Nubuwwa: 6:101.
[13] Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:293; Ali al-Qari, ash-Shifa, 1:607; al-Khafaji, Sharhu’sh-Shifa, 3:36; al-Haythami, Majmau'z-Zawaid, 8:302-303; Ahmad ibi Hanbal, Fadailu’s-Sahaba (tahqiq: Wasiyyullah), 1220; Musnad, 1:159.
[14] Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:294; Ali al-Qari, ash-Shifa, 1:608; Ibn Hajar, al-Matalibu’l-Aliya, 4:73, no. 4001.
[15]Tirmidhi, Manaqib: 47, no. 3839; Bayhaqi, Dalailu’n-Nubuwwa: 6:110 (through various chains); Musnad, 2:352; Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:295; as-Sa’ati, al-Fathu’r-Rabba¬ni, 22:56; Tabrizi, Mishqatu’l-Masabih, 3:191 no. 5933.
[16]Bukhari, Riqaq: 17; Tirmidhi, Sifatu’l-Qiyamah: 36, no. 2477; Musnad, 2:515; Tirmidhi (tahqiq: Ahmad Shakir), no. 2479; al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak, 3:15; Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:296.
[17]Bukhari, Ilm: 39; Janaiz: 33; Anbiya: 50; Adab: 109; Muslim, Zuhd: 72; Abu Dawud, Ilm: 4; Tirmidhi, Fitan: 70, Ilm: 8, 13; Tafsir: 1; Manaqib: 19; Ibn Majah, Muqaddima: 4; Darimi, Muqaddima: 25, 46; Musnad, 1:70, 78.

Or just go to http://www.questionsonislam.com/article/miracles-concerning-increase-food-and-drink and read, if you can't research them individually.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
truthman2012:

Who is allah?
allahh and mohammed is the same person. See Quran 2:15 [But] allahh mocks them and prolongs them in their transgression [while] they wander blindly.

Imagine this folks! - an ALL-Powerful GOD that stoops down to the level of MOCKING us mere mortal humans kuffar. allahh is indeed imbued with very human emotions! allahh is making jest of his 'creatures', he must (like human beings) also have a sense of humour.

Methinks this might be due to the fact
that allahh is in fact Mohamed and mohammed is allahh. Whatever mohammed wants to do or instruct, whether good or bad (as in quran 5:51, quran 9:5, 29-30, and some other evil verses) all he need do is to involve allahh and the sahabas (fellow thugs and criminals led by Abkr, aisha's father) will obey.

Islam is a comical and a cruel movement from the pit of hell.

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
EzioAuditore:

How can he be the same god if you Christians say he had a son? how can he be the same god if the Jews rejected his messenger, Jesus(RA)? Allah is one! the same God, Jesus prays to, the same God that sent Jesus.

Mat 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

As regarding the people of the book, read:
"Strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, 'We are Christians': because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant. (The Noble Quran, 5:82)"

"Say: 'O People of the Book (i.e., Jews and Christians)! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah.' If then they turn back, say ye: 'Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).' (The Noble Quran, 3:64)"

"Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance. (The Noble Quran, 16:125)"

Qur'an 3:110-112 Surah Ale-'Imran (The Family of 'Imran)
Ye are the best of peoples evolved for mankind enjoining what is right forbidding what is wrong and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith it were best for them; among them are some who have faith but most of them are perverted transgressors.
They will do you no harm barring a trifling annoyance; if they come out to fight you they will show you their backs and no help shall they get.
Shame is pitched over them (like a tent) wherever they are found except when under a covenant (of protection) from Allah and from men; they draw on themselves wrath from Allah and pitched over them is (the tent of) destitution. This because they rejected the signs of Allah and slew the prophets in defiance of right; this because they rebelled and transgressed beyond bounds.

Not all of them are alike: of the People of the book are a portion that stand (for the right); they rehearse the signs of Allah all night long and then prostrate themselves in adoration.
They believe in Allah and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong; and they (hasten in emulation) in (all) good works; they are in the ranks of the righteous.
Of the good that they do nothing will be rejected of them; for Allah knoweth well those that do right.
Those who reject faith neither their possessions nor their (numerous) progeny will avail them aught against Allah; they will be companions of the fire dwelling therein (for ever).
What they spend in the life of this (material) world may be likened to a wind which brings a nipping frost: it strikes and destroys the harvest of men who have wronged their own souls; it is not Allah that hath wronged them but they wrong themselves.

Do you know that according to the bible, Jesus was from an incestous* bloodline?

Genesis 38:

1 And it came to pass at that time, that Judah went down from his brethren, and turned in to a certain Adullamite, whose name was Hirah. 2 And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite, whose name was Shuah; and he took her, and went in unto her. 3 And she conceived, and bare a son; and he called his name Er. 4 And she conceived again, and bare a son; and she called his name Onan. 5 And she yet again conceived, and bare a son; and called his name Shelah: and he was at Chezib, when she bare him. 6 And Judah took a wife for Er his firstborn, whose name was Tamar. 7 And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him. 8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. 9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. 10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also. 11 Then said Judah to Tamar his daughter in law, Remain a widow at thy father's house, till Shelah my son be grown: for he said, Lest peradventure he die also, as his brethren did. And Tamar went and dwelt in her father's house.

12 And in process of time the daughter of Shuah Judah's wife died; and Judah was comforted, and went up unto his sheepshearers to Timnath, he and his friend Hirah the Adullamite. 13 And it was told Tamar, saying, Behold thy father in law goeth up to Timnath to shear his sheep. 14 And she put her widow's garments off from her, and covered her with a vail, and wrapped herself, and sat in an open place, which is by the way to Timnath; for she saw that Shelah was grown, and she was not given unto him to wife. 15 When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face. 16 And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me? 17 And he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it? 18 And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him. 19 And she arose, and went away, and laid by her vail from her, and put on the garments of her widowhood. 20 And Judah sent the kid by the hand of his friend the Adullamite, to receive his pledge from the woman's hand: but he found her not. 21 Then he asked the men of that place, saying, Where is the harlot, that was openly by the way side? And they said, There was no harlot in this place. 22 And he returned to Judah, and said, I cannot find her; and also the men of the place said, that there was no harlot in this place. 23 And Judah said, Let her take it to her, lest we be shamed: behold, I sent this kid, and thou hast not found her.

24 And it came to pass about three months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. 25 When she was brought forth, she sent to her father in law, saying, By the man, whose these are, am I with child: and she said, Discern, I pray thee, whose are these, the signet, and bracelets, and staff. 26 And Judah acknowledged them, and said, She hath been more righteous than I; because that I gave her not to Shelah my son. And he knew her again no more. 27 And it came to pass in the time of her travail, that, behold, twins were in her womb. 28 And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first. 29 And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? this breach be upon thee: therefore his name was called Pharez. 30 And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called Zarah.

The names of the two kids who resulted out of this sexual encounter between Judah and Tamar were Pharez and Zarah.

Here is Jesus’ lineage according to Matthew 1:

1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. 2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; 3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram; 4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon; 5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse; 6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias; 7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa; 8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias; 9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias; 10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias; 11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon: 12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel; 13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor; 14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud; 15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob; 16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ. 17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.

So as you can see, Jesus’ family line comes down from this sick act of incest between father and daughter in law, this means the God of the Christians comes from incest! Such blasphemy is disgusting and utterly degrading to the true God and Christians should be ashamed of themselves.

So as we clearly saw, Jesus cannot be God, if a Christian wants to continue believing Jesus is God, it is their own loss.

It is good you have agreed allahh is not the God of the Jews and Christians. Who is he?

But why then did you say Moses prophesised the coming of the prophet of another god, allahh? His God was Yahweh, what was his business with allahh?

People for whom the prophecy of a coming prophet was made by Moses had claimed it long before Muhammad was born:

Acts 3:20-22
And he shall send Jesus
Christ, which before was
preached unto you:

Whom the heaven must
receive until the times of
restitution of all things,
which God hath spoken by
the mouth of all his holy
prophets since the world
began.

For Moses truly said
unto the FATHERS, a
prophet shall the Lord
your God raise up unto
you of your brethren, like
unto me; him shall ye hear
in all things whatsoever he
shall say unto you.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
truthman2012:

It is good you have agreed allahh is not the God of the Jews and Christians. Who is he?

But why then did you say Moses prophesised the coming of the prophet of another god, allahh? His God was Yahweh, what was his business with allahh?

People for whom the prophecy of a coming prophet was made by Moses had claimed it long before Muhammad was born:

Acts 3:21-22
Whom heaven must
receive until the times of
restoration of all things,
which God has spoken by
the mouth of all His holy
prophets since the world
began. For Moses truly
said to the fathers, ‘The
LORD your God will raise
up for you a Prophet like
me from your brethren.
Him you shall hear in all
things, whatever He says
to you.

You don't worship the same God as Moses or jesus ninny.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You don't worship the same God as Moses or jesus ninny.

Moses and Jesus did not worship allahh. They worshiped Yahweh as allahh was not known in Israel at that time.

Moses and Jesus did not visit Kaaba because it was the house of arabian idols. If it was truly built by Abraham as the house of God for ALL MANKIND, why wouldn't Moses and Jesus talk about it? It is lie of the Devil.

You may not believe this but it is the truth: allahh was one of the 360 gods inside Kaaba. It was the god in Muhammad's family. It was the god of Mutaleb and Abdullai, Muhammad's fathers. Mutaleb was a known idol worshiper, who named his son, Abdullai after his god, allahh. Abdullai means 'servant of allahh'. As an idol worshiper, which allahh was he serving? God? No.

The same allahh (god) Muhammad himself was worshiping in Hira when he said Jubril (allahh's angel gabriel) appeared to him. It was the same allahh Jubriel lied to him that it was the true God. It was all deception by the Devil.

Narrated By 'Aisha : The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good righteous (true) dreams in his sleep. He never had a dream but that it came true like bright day light. He used to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira where he used to worship(Allah Alone) continuously for many (days) nights. [/b]He used to take with him the journey food for that (stay) and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again for another period to stay, [b]till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him in it and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," whereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous... up to... that which he knew not." (96.15)

Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration, his neck muscles twitching with terror till he entered upon Khadija and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and then he said, "O Khadija, what is wrong with me?" Then he told her everything that had happened and said, 'I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija said, 'Never! But have the glad tidings, for by Allah, Allah will never disgrace you as you keep good reactions with your Kith and kin, speak the truth, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guest generously and assist the deserving, calamity-afflicted ones." Khadija then accompanied him to (her cousin) Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza bin Qusai. Waraqa was the son of her paternal uncle, i.e., her father's brother, who during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the Arabic writing and used to write of the Gospels in Arabic as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to him, "O my cousin! Listen to the story of your nephew." Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" The Prophet described whatever he had seen.

Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah. means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night).Sahih Bukhari Volume 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 111.

We can see that Muhammad from the family of idol worshiper was already into worship of allahh before he received quranic revelations. Which allah was he worshiping as a pagan? Unfortunately, Jubril (Gabriel) said what he was worshiping was the truth that he came to confirm. He was worshiping allahh when the TRUTH suddenly descended on him. Which truth? Continuation of worshiping allahh (idol).

Gabriel (Jubril) introduced islam forcefully to him: he squeezed him thrice almost to death. That is not the character of the angel of the true God. When the true Gabriel came to Mary to announce the birth of Jesus, the first thing he said was "fear not". He never squeezed, he never tormented her. Violence is satan's way of doing things. Why should God torture a prophet He intends to send good tidings? Where did He do so before?

So, Muhammad went home with pains to deliver 'good news'. After that, he made several attempts to commit suicide following his encounter with Gabriel. That shows Gabriel was not an angel of God, he was the Devil. Muhammad got home being very much afraid. It was Khadijah that appealed to him that he was going to be a prophet. What did she know about prophethood?

On top of it, Gabriel started his revelations with a lie. He said "read" when he didn't come with any written document to be read. Quran is said to be given by recitation, what did he command Muhammad to read. Some islamic apologists say the 'read' means recite (iqra). That does no exonerate Gabriel. He never said anything to Muhammad before he said "recite". What was Muhammad to recite as nothing has been said to him? Islamic revelations started with falsehood and the quran is full of it. It denies the Sonship of Jesus and other vital information leading to salvation. The fact that Gabriel is found to be a liar shows everything he revealed in the quran is a lie.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Moses and Jesus did not worship allahh. They worshiped Yahweh as allahh was not known in Israel at that time.

Moses and Jesus did not visit Kaaba because it was the house of arabian idols. If it was truly built by Abraham as the house of God for ALL MANKIND, why wouldn't Moses and Jesus talk about it? It is lie of the Devil.

You may not believe this but it is the truth: allahh was one of the 360 gods inside Kaaba. It was the god in Muhammad's family. It was the god of Mutaleb and Abdullai, Muhammad's fathers. Mutaleb was a known idol worshiper, who named his son, Abdullai after his god, allahh. Abdullai means 'servant of allahh'. As an idol worshiper, which allahh was he serving? God? No.

The same allahh (god) Muhammad himself was worshiping in Hira when he said Jubril (allahh's angel gabriel) appeared to him. It was the same allahh Jubriel lied to him that it was the true God. It was all deception by the Devil.

Narrated By 'Aisha : The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good righteous (true) dreams in his sleep. He never had a dream but that it came true like bright day light. He used to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira where he used to worship(Allah Alone) continuously for many (days) nights. [/b]He used to take with him the journey food for that (stay) and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again for another period to stay, [b]till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him in it and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," whereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous... up to... that which he knew not." (96.15)

Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration, his neck muscles twitching with terror till he entered upon Khadija and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and then he said, "O Khadija, what is wrong with me?" Then he told her everything that had happened and said, 'I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija said, 'Never! But have the glad tidings, for by Allah, Allah will never disgrace you as you keep good reactions with your Kith and kin, speak the truth, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guest generously and assist the deserving, calamity-afflicted ones." Khadija then accompanied him to (her cousin) Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza bin Qusai. Waraqa was the son of her paternal uncle, i.e., her father's brother, who during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the Arabic writing and used to write of the Gospels in Arabic as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to him, "O my cousin! Listen to the story of your nephew." Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" The Prophet described whatever he had seen.

Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah. means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night).Sahih Bukhari Volume 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 111.

We can see that Muhammad from the family of idol worshiper was already into worship of allahh before he received quranic revelations. Which allah was he worshiping as a pagan? Unfortunately, Jubril (Gabriel) said what he was worshiping was the truth that he came to confirm. He was worshiping allahh when the TRUTH suddenly descended on him. Which truth? Continuation of worshiping allahh (idol).

Gabriel (Jubril) introduced islam forcefully to him: he squeezed him thrice almost to death. That is not the character of the angel of the true God. When the true Gabriel came to Mary to announce the birth of Jesus, the first thing he said was "fear not". He never squeezed, he never tormented her. Violence is satan's way of doing things. Why should God torture a prophet He intends to send good tidings? Where did He do so before?

So, Muhammad went home with pains to deliver 'good news'. After that, he made several attempts to commit suicide following his encounter with Gabriel. That shows Gabriel was not an angel of God, he was the Devil. Muhammad got home being very much afraid. It was Khadijah that appealed to him that he was going to be a prophet. What did she know about prophethood?

On top of it, Gabriel started his revelations with a lie. He said "read" when he didn't come with any written document to be read. Quran is said to be given by recitation, what did he command Muhammad to read. Some islamic apologists say the 'read' means recite (iqra). That does no exonerate Gabriel. He never said anything to Muhammad before he said "recite". What was Muhammad to recite as nothing has been said to him? Islamic revelations started with falsehood and the quran is full of it. It denies the Sonship of Jesus and other vital information leading to salvation. The fact that Gabriel is found to be a liar shows everything he revealed in the quran is a lie.

Excellent! Now I want you to summaries your questions, because I don't understand where you're coming from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Thanks man, really comprehensive. The foundation of Islam is fraught with lies and demonic possessions of mohammed. Islam cannot survive any simple scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2015
true2god:
Thanks man, really comprehensive. The foundation of Islam is fraught with lies and demonic possessions of mohammed. Islam cannot survive any simple scrutiny.

Lol! Wait till I am done with truth man, and after I am done dissecting the hilarious comedians book called the bible, then you can speak.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Smh! Do you know who married Zaynab to Zayd in the first place? It was Muhammad (pbuh) who orchestrated the marriage, zaynab was from a powerful family, this was done in other to raise the status of slaves(Zayd was a slave that was adopted by Muhammad) in Arabia, but after the marriage, it was clear that zaynab felt superior to Zayd, and eventually they separated. That's when Muhammad got married to her, now tell me, are you saying it's forbidden to Marty divorcees? Because most of Muhammads wives were divorcees who couldn't fend for themselves, or are you saying Muhammad showed interest in her while she was married to Zayd? That's a blatant lie!

Behold! Thou didst say to one who had received the grace of Allah and thy favour: "Retain thou (in wedlock) thy wife, and fear Allah." But thou didst hide in thy heart that which Allah was about to make manifest: thou didst fear the people, but it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear Allah. Then when Zaid had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), We joined her in marriage to thee: in order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the Believers in (the matter of) marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah's command must be fulfilled.

Go and tell whoever is feeding you these lies to try harder.
Go tell that to your fellow Islamists. Mohammed was very poor when Khadija, a very wealthy business woman, married him. The social and economics status of Khadija, by your own logic, is higher than that of mohammed and hence khadija had no right marrying your prophet in the first place.

So if khadija, of better higher status, can marry mohammed, why can't Zayd marry Zainab? The fact is that your prophet lusted after her and decided to marry her. Zayd, being an adopted slave, has no say in all the transactions.

Stop defending the obvious evils of your prophet.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2015
true2god:
Go tell that to your fellow Islamists. Mohammed was very poor when Khadija, a very wealthy business woman, married him. The social and economics status of Khadija, by your own logic, is higher than that of mohammed and hence khadija had no right marrying your prophet in the first place.

So if khadija, of better higher status, can marry mohammed, why can't Zayd marry Zainab? The fact is that your prophet lusted after her and decided to marry her. Zayd, being an adopted slave, has no say in all the transactions.

You are a bellend I'm sure this is not the first time you've heard that. Rich and coming from a powerful and respected family is the same thing to you right? A woman marrying someone because of his sincerity and a woman getting married to an arranged person is the same right? Do you know the family Muhammad comes from? Was Muhammad a slave? Are all women the same? These are questions a sane person would ask, but like I said, you're a knobhead and like the Quran says, you're deaf dumb and blind.

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Excellent! Now I want you to summaries your questions, because I don't understand where you're coming from.

SUMMARY:

allahh was one of the 360 idols in kaaba and it was the god being worshiped in Muhammad's family as pagans.

Mutaleb, Abdullai and Muhammad as pagans worshiped allah before quranic revelations. The same allah was being worshiped by Muhammad when the 'TRUTH' descended on him in Hira. The 'TRUTH' was to continue the worship of allahh (idol) as the true God.

Gabriel introduced islam with violence by squeezing Muhammad thrice almost to death point. This account for islam being a violent religion today. God's true Gabriel did not torture Mary when he came to announce the birth of Jesus and never tortured anybody for whom he had messages. God had never tortured any of His prophets to send them good tidings.

That Muhammad attempted to commit suicide following his encounter with Gabried shows he (Gabriel) was the Devil.

Islamic Gabriel started quranic revelations with a lie by telling Muhammad to 'read' when he didn't come with any document or recite when he had not spoken anything to be recited.

And because Gabriel is discovered to be a liar, everything he revealed in the quran is a lie.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2015
true2god:

He is only lying and fabricating. He could not provide any evidence that Zaynab was being arrogant to Zaid that led him to divorce.

Muhammad saw Zaynab unclothed and was attracted by her beauty.

I don't blame Muhammad but allahh. Why should he give Muhammad power for 40 women when he permits muslims to marry only four? I tell you allahh is satan, a confusionist.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 11:04am On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You have no point here mate! Did you not see the part where I told you about Zayd telling the prophet of his intention to divorce her? Here's a summary of the events, enough to satisfy everyone with a brain, but of course

Some of the Prophet's marriages were for legislative reasons and to abolish certain corrupt traditions. Such was his marriage to Zaynab, divorcee of the freed slave Zayd. Before Islam, the Arabs did not allow divorcees to remarry. Zayd was adopted by the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and called his son as was the custom among the Arabs before Islam. But Islam abrogated this custom and disapproved of its practice. Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was the first man to express this disapproval in a practical way. So he married the divorcee of his "adopted" son to show that adoption does not really make the adopted child a real son of the adopting father and also to show that marriage is lawful for divorcees. Incidentally, this very Zaynab was Muhammad's cousin, and had been offered to him in marriage before she married Zayd. He refused her then, but after she was divorced he accepted her for the two legislative purposes: the lawful marriage of divorcees and the real status of adopted children. The story of this Zaynab has been associated in some minds with ridiculous fabrications regarding the moral integrity of Muhammad. These vicious fabrications are not even worth considering here (see Qur'an, 33: 36, 37, 40).

"God has not made for any man two hearts in his (one) body: nor has He made your wives whom ye divorce by Zihar your mothers: nor has He made your adopted sons your sons. Such is (only) your (manner of) speech by your mouths. But God tells (you) the Truth, and He shows the (right) Way. (The Noble Quran, 33:4)"

This is one of the reasons why Islam is dangerous and evil, that is moahmmed abolishment of adoption because of his taking his adopted son's wife. The following are the basic reasons of adoption:

1) A mad woman who mysteriously get pregnant, without an husband, the child that is born under that circumstances has right to be adopted by foster parents who can take good care of him or her.

2) A child who lost his or her parents while still too young to take care of him\herself can be adopted.

3) Parents who do not have financial resources to cater for their children can give out one or two for adoption (especially if the family is large and poor).

4) In a war scenario, parents are always separated from their children, so in that case the best option for separated children is adoption. Currently their are many muslims in europe being adopted as a result of wars going on in some muslim countries.

5) In a situation whereby the parents are not psychologically fit to raise children, the best is for the children to be properly taken care-of by foster parents who are mentally and psychological fit for that role. In some homes where there are physically abusive, the life of the child(ren) can be endangered.

So your attempt to nulify adoption, because your prophet married his adopted son's wife hence muslims no longer accept adoption, is evil and very bad. Modern and progressive societies understand the benefilts of adoptions to maintain social order.

Here in Nigeria the area with the highest number of destitutes and 'almajiris' is the muslim north. The simple reason is that wealthy muslims would rather leave the poor destitutes on the street, intead of adopting and educating them. If they do that, they will be going against mohammed and allahh.

All that Islam stands for is evil and backwardness as a result of the action of one man with psychiatric disorder who take actions for personal interest and always use allahh as an excuse for all evil. You know that man I am talking about, his name is mohammed.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2015
truthman2012:

SUMMARY:

allahh was one of the 360 idols in kaaba and it was the god being worshiped in Muhammad's family as pagans.

Mutaleb, Abdullai and Muhammad as pagans worshiped allah before quranic revelations. The same allah was being worshiped by Muhammad when the 'TRUTH' descended on him in Hira. The 'TRUTH' was to continue the worship of allahh (idol) as the true God.

Gabriel introduced islam with violence by squeezing Muhammad thrice almost to death point. This account for islam being a violent religion today. God's true Gabriel did not torture Mary when he came to announce the birth of Jesus and never tortured anybody for whom he had messages. God had never tortured any of His prophets to send them good tidings.

That Muhammad attempted to commit suicide following his encounter with Gabried shows he (Gabriel) was the Devil.

Islamic Gabriel started quranic revelations with a lie by telling Muhammad to 'read' when he didn't come with any document or recite when he had not spoken anything to be recited.

And because Gabriel is discovered to be a liar, everything he revealed in the quran is a lie.

Your first claim is Allah is a pagan God in the kaabah,? Lol! I guess your confusion stems from the fact that Muhammad worshipped Allah even before revelations, now in order to understand this you need to read the story of Abraham, the real story, not the rubbish your bible is selling. Also! What You may not know is Allah-God-Elohim, all means the same thing, meaning that Allah means God. So where is your proof that Allah was a pagan God? Was there an idol named such in the whole of Arabia back then?

Secondly, you claimed Gabriel tortured Muhammad to the point of contemplating suicide and such has never happened to previous prophets.

What you're questioning is why God didn't send a 12 year old woman who was about to become pregnant to the point that she may fall unconscious? You should take a minute to think about that, that's if you're capable. Muhammad saw Gabriel in his angel form, read the bible and see what happened to Daniel when he saw an angel in the form of a man. Are all prophets the same? What happened to one, may not happen to the other, we're all prophets swallowed by a fish? We're they all raised by a pharaoh or King like Moses? I guess in Daniels case, when he saw an angel and was trembling, that was the devil too right? Also, not all of Muhammads revelations were this intense, as reported by Aisha (RA), there are revelations that come in his dreams, and whatever Muhammad sees in his dreams, they always come to pass, and as the Quran tells us, there are "weighty messages". As to the part about contemplating suicide, read because you clearly don't understand, suicide is caused by depression, not torture or pain, you should research that, now read:

Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah. means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night).

Subsiding of the Revelations

Muhammad expected the revelations to guide his path from day to day, but they subsided. Gabriel did not appear for some time, and all around him there was nothing but silence. Muhammad fell into solitude, separated from himself as well as from the people. His old fears recurred. It is told that even Khadijah said to him, "Does it not seem that your Lord is displeased with you?" Dismayed and frightened, he returned to the mountain and the cave of Hira'. There, he prayed for God fervently, seeking assiduously to reach Him. Particularly, he wanted to ask God about the cause of this divine displeasure. Khadijah did not dread these days any less than Muhammad, nor was she any less fearful. Often Muhammad wished to die, but he would again feel the call and the command of his Lord which dispelled such ideas. It was also told that he once thought of throwing himself down from the top of Mount Hira' or Mount Abu Qubays, thinking what good was this life if his greatest hope therein was to be frustrated and destroyed? Torn between these fears on one hand and despair on the other, revelation came to him after a long interval. The word of God was as clear as it was reassuring:

no_suicide_1.jpg (24850 bytes)

"By the forenoon, and by the night as it spreads its wings over the world in peace, your Lord has not forsaken you; nor is He displeased with you. Surely, the end shall be better for you than the beginning. Your Lord will soon give you of His bounty and you will be well pleased. Did He not find you an orphan and give you shelter? Did He not find you erring and guide you to the truth? Did He not find you in want and provide for you? Do not, therefore, oppress the orphan nor turn away whosoever seeks your help. And the bounty of your Lord, always proclaim."[Qur'an, 93:1-11]

The Call to truth alone

Oh, what divine majesty, what peace of mind, what joy of heart and exaltation to the soul! Muhammad's fears dissolved and his dread was dissipated. He was overjoyed with this fresh evidence of his Lord's blessing and fell down in worship to God and praise of Him. There was no more reason to fear, as Khadijah had done, that God was displeased with him, and there was no cause for his dread. God had now taken him under His protection and removed from him every doubt and fear. Henceforth there was to be no thought of suicide but only of a life dedicated to calling men unto God and unto God alone. To the Almighty God on High shall all men bend their brows. To Him shall all that is in heaven and earth prostrate themselves. He alone is the True, and all that they worship besides him is false. To Him alone the heart should turn, on Him alone the soul should depend, and in Him alone the spirit should find its confirmation. The other realm is better for man than this realm. In the other realm, the soul becomes aware of all being as well as the unity of being; and in this unity space and time disappear and the needs and considerations of this realm are forgotten. It is in the other realm that the forenoon with its brilliant and dazzling sun, the night with its widespread darkness, the heavens and the stars, and the earth and the mountains all become one; and the spirit which enters into awareness of this unity is happy and felicitous. That is the life which is the objective of this life. And that is the truth which illuminated with its light the soul of Muhammad. When revelation subsided for a while, it was this truth which inspired him anew to solicit and think of his Lord and to call men unto Him. The calling of men unto God demands the purification of oneself, the shunning of evil, and the bearing with patience all the harm and injury with which the caller may meet. It demands that he illumine the path of true knowledge for the benefit of ignorant mankind, that he never rebuke the inquisitive, and that he never reject the man in need or oppress the orphan. Sufficient unto him must be the fact that God had chosen him to convey His message to mankind. Let this message then be the permanent subject of his conversation. Sufficient unto him must be the fact that God had found him an orphan and given him shelter under the protection of his grandfather, `Abd al Muttalib, and his uncle, Abu Talib. Sufficient unto him must be the fact that God had found him in want and provided for him through his trustworthiness, and had shown him His favor by granting to him Khadijah, the companion of his youth, of his solitude and retreat, of his prophetic mission, and of love and kindness. Sufficient unto him must be the fact that God had found him erring and had guided him to the truth through His message. All this must be sufficient unto him. Let him now call to the truth and exert himself as heartily as he could. Such was the command of God to His Prophet whom He had chosen, whom He had not forsaken, and with whom He was not displeased.

And finally? An Angle telling a prophet to "read in the name of your lord" is something you find repulsive or suspicious? Are you really so blinded by hatred to see the truth?
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2015
Remove apostasy law and Islam will crumb down, remove Islam and the world will be freed from terrorism and infant marriage, destroy the quran and a lot of souls will be re-routed to HEAVEN. The wife snatching Prophet. PERVERT
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2015
true2god:

This is one of the reasons why Islam is dangerous and evil, that is moahmmed abolishment of adoption because of his taking his adopted son's wife. The following are the basic reasons of adoption:

1) A mad woman who mysteriously get pregnant, without an husband, the child that is born under that circumstances has right to be adopted by foster parents who can take good care of him or her.

2) A child who lost his or her parents while still too young to take care of him\herself can be adopted.

3) Parents who do not have financial resources to cater for their children can give out one or two for adoption (especially if the family is large and poor).

4) In a war scenario, parents are always separated from their children, so in that case the best option for separated children is adoption. Currently their are many muslims in europe being adopted as a result of wars going on in some muslim countries.

5) In a situation whereby the parents are not psychologically fit to raise children, the best is for the children to be properly taken care-of by foster parents who are mentally and psychological fit for that role. In some homes where there are physically abusive, the life of the child(ren) can be endangered.

So your attempt to nulify adoption, because your prophet married his adopted son's wife hence muslims no longer accept adoption, is evil and very bad. Modern and progressive societies understand the benefilts of adoptions to maintain social order.

Here in Nigeria the area with the highest number of destitutes and 'almajiris' is the muslim north. The simple reason is that wealthy muslims would rather leave the poor destitutes on the street, intead of adopting and educating them. If they do that, they will be going against mohammed and allahh.

All that Islam stands for is evil and backwardness as a result of the action of one man with psychiatric disorder who take actions for personal interest and always use allahh as an excuse for all evil. You know that man I am talking about, his name is mohammed.

Like I said before, you are an ignorant bellend! Tell me how or when or where islam forbids adoption! Fool!* and who told you almajiris don't have fathers? And who told you it is part of Islam? you are an ignorant fool*, whose mind was been impregnated by a pastor with lies and madness.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You are a bellend I'm sure this is not the first time you've heard that. Rich and coming from a powerful and respected family is the same thing to you right? A woman marrying someone because of his sincerity and a woman getting married to an arranged person is the same right? Do you know the family Muhammad comes from? Was Muhammad a slave? Are all women the same? These are questions a sane person would ask, but like I said, you're a knobhead and like the Quran says, you're deaf dumb and blind.
You are not making sense at all. Your attempt at defending mohammed's action only exposes the evil in Islam the more.

So because Zayd was a slave he should marry his feloow slave? So because mohammed was not a slave hence he has better right to Zainab than Zayd? How about some of the slaves mohamed married, are they also in the same social status? So a slave, according to islam, has no right to marry a free woman?

Can you see how unreasonable the points you try to raise in order to justify mohammed's lust for Zayd's wife? While I believe that you are a rational and intelligent human being, the negetive effect of Islam had taken (and is still taking) a heavy toll on the logical reasonings of many muslims.

Though many muslims have been programmed to see no wrong of their prophet, but we non-muslims will not fail to point out the wrongs and the evil deeds of mohammed.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Like I said before, you are an ignorant bellend! Tell me how or when or where islam forbids adoption! Fool!* and who told you almajiris don't have fathers? And who told you it is part of Islam? you are an ignorant fool*, whose mind was been impregnated by a pastor with lies and madness.
Is adoption still permitted in Islam, yes or no?
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2015
true2god:
Is adoption still permitted in Islam, yes or no?

Yes it is, but there are conditions.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2015
true2god:
You are not making sense at all. Your attempt at defending mohammed's action only exposes the evil in Islam the more.

So because Zayd was a slave he should marry his feloow slave? So because mohammed was not a slave hence he has better right to Zainab than Zayd? How about some of the slaves mohamed married, are they also in the same social status? So a slave, according to islam, has no right to marry a free woman?

Can you see how unreasonable the points you try to raise in order to justify mohammed's lust for Zayd's wife? While I believe that you are a rational and intelligent human being, the negetive effect of Islam had taken (and is still taking) a heavy toll on the logical reasonings of many muslims.

Though many muslims have been programmed to see no wrong of their prophet, but we non-muslims will not fail to point out the wrongs and the evil deeds of mohammed.

That is why I keep telling you that you're an ignorant bellend! And you keep proving me right! That a slave should marry a fellow slave or a low class citizen was the perspective of the Arabs! That was what Muhammad tried to change when he married zaynab, (his cousin who he once rejected her hand in marriage) to his adopted son Zayd! He married her to him to raise the status of slaves in Arabia! Clear enough for you?
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
@truthman2012
@true2god
if the 2 of you could have been true to the True God you would have recognized the truth long time before 2012. but man deceiving himself making 3 out of 1 God as if He must change and making 1 God become 3 as if the more forms He is the truer He is God. the one that said He is of this type has created for himself a pathway of satan. definitely satan will lead to hell fire and not to paradise.

truthman2012(m): 10:57am

true2god:

He is only lying and fabricating. He could not provide any evidence that Zaynab was being arrogant to Zaid that led him to divorce.

Muhammad saw Zaynab unclothed and was attracted by her beauty.

I don't blame Muhammad but allahh. Why should he give Muhammad power for 40 women when he permits muslims to marry only four? I tell you allahh is satan, a confusionist.
neither one of you men will marry women that you know do not fit to be wife material. wife material includes at least beauty, wealth, family lineage, personal achievement and for me faith in the way is the number 1.

for women, husband material include all of the above as well. everyone wants to marry up. no princess wants to marry a slave of the palace or another palace. the people that will be considered will definitely be princes of equal kingdom at least close to it and the nobility, definitely no slave even if he whatever. this may be part reasons osu people still do not have serious footing in igbo culture because those who see them as nothing will not even accept food for them when the sowanbe style felicity is taking place.

about zaynab bint johsh [ra], who was a first cousin of the prophet [sa] of bani hashim of quraish tribe in makka, knew that zayd bin haritha, in spite of being called bin Muhammad [sa] was not a blood, and definitely was a foreigner made citizen. being naturalized will not make you have a new blood now and your attitude may change, your look will remain as it was from the beginning and you can't be made head of the clan.

it took a while for zaynab [ra] to accept the proposal to marry zayd [ra] who was married to a slave that helped to raise the prophet [SA]. it is rare for a gorgeous ph.d holder from a first class family to be seen romantically involved with a handy man, truck driver, laborer and goes about with him , flaunting the union. in spite of it being legal, the man in this case is just a man in the relationship by anatomy and truly the man is the successful wife who will treat him like house help outside the event that happens on the bed. and a woman of that stature may even dictate how what happens goes.

many of this events happen in cold countries in winter where the lonely just do something like that coasting the man by much distance between them and letting him in by the front door kept open and he goes in when not many people are looking. docking in you will say.

some women have 'much mouth' in this type of relationship and some men, though few % will want out. Zaynab [RA] was that type of women and Zayd [RA] must have benefited in the liberation to freeman based on the 'adoption', which i will say coupled with Islam in his [RA] wanted out because in madina, there was a man whose wife upon regaining her freedom from slavery divorced the husband who resorted to walking behind her crying and begging her to take him back. even when the prophet [SA] intervened with the wife, she asked are you asking me because as a prophet it is command from you upon me? the prophet [SA] said no but as muslims with intention that you take your husband back and make him happy. the woman said since it is not a prophetic command, i have no need of him.

if after Zaynab [RA] frustrated Zayd [RA] and led to the talaq, was she supposed not to get married, ever, when she was not a christian where your rules are devoid of any sign of mercy, a chance to try again? in the 10 years of hijra and years of the 4 kalifas [RA] it is not reported that any divorced woman did not have a suitor after her after the iddah period. why would expect the prophet not to carry the command of God, considering the fact that it says in the Quran why should you be concern about men will say instead of fearing Allah? at the end of the day, including the abrogation of adoptive process where the natural rights of child are lost to the make belief rights of the new family, we see justice and mercy in play; woman does not have to stick with what she does not want and the man does not have to let anyone take away his manhood. woman can always have a husband in spite of the many failed prior marriages. the community protects both its male and female and does not allow what is natural not to be experienced.

my final thought is that I am grateful to Allah Who raised up Muhammad [SA] for me and those who take God to be 1, Unseen and Perfect in every manner, the rest are creations, from the man, many prophets a nd each fitting the time of there message forward until the next prophet [AS] takes over the shift. the shift of Muhammad [SA] will be till end of time. i am grateful that i am within that shift and i accept him [SA] as prophet sent to all at last.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Yes it is, but there are conditions.
What are the conditions?
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
RoyPCain:
@truthman2012
@true2god
if the 2 of you could have been true to the True God you would have recognized the truth long time before 2012. but man deceiving himself making 3 out of 1 God as if He must change and making 1 God become 3 Who HE said He is has created for himself a pathway of satan. definitely satan will lead to hell fire and not to paradise.

neither one of you men will marry women that you know do not fit to be wife material. wife material includes at least beauty, wealth, family lineage, personal achievement and for me faith in the way is the number 1.

for women, husband material include all of the above as well. everyone wants to marry up. no princess wants to marry a slave of the palace or another palace. the people that will be considered will definitely be princes of equal kingdom at least close to it and the nobility, definitely no slave even if he whatever. this may be part reasons osu people still do not have serious footing in igbo culture because those who see them as nothing will not even accept food for them when the sowanbe style felicity is taking place.

about zaynab bint johsh [ra], who was a first cousin of the prophet [sa] of bani hashim of quraish tribe in makka, knew that zayd bin haritha, in spite of being called bin Muhammad [sa] was not a blood, and definitely was a foreigner made citizen. being naturalized will not make you have a new blood now and your attitude may change, your look will remain as it was from the beginning and you can't be made head of the clan.

it took a while for zaynab [ra] to accept the proposal to marry zayd [ra] who was married to a slave that helped to raise the prophet [SA]. it is rare for a gorgeous ph.d holder from a first class family to be seen romantically involved with a handy man, truck driver, laborer and goes about with him , flaunting the union. in spite of it being legal, the man in this case is just a man in the relationship by anatomy and truly the man is the successful wife who will treat him like house help outside the event that happens on the bed. and a woman of that stature may even dictate how what happens goes.

many of this events happen in cold countries in winter where the lonely just do something like that coasting the man by much distance between them and letting him in by the front door kept open and he goes in when not many people are looking. docking in you will say.

some women have 'much mouth' in this type of relationship and some men, though few % will want out. Zaynab [RA] was that type of women and Zayd [RA] must have benefited in the liberation to freeman based on the 'adoption', which i will say coupled with Islam in his [RA] wanted out because in madina, there was a man whose wife upon regaining her freedom from slavery divorced the husband who resorted to walking behind her crying and begging her to take him back. even when the prophet [SA] intervened with the wife, she asked are you asking me because as a prophet it is command from you upon me? the prophet [SA] said no but as muslims with intention that you take your husband back and make him happy. the woman said since it is not a prophetic command, i have no need of him.

if after Zaynab [RA] frustrated Zayd [RA] and led to the talaq, was she supposed not to get married, ever, when she was not a christian where your rules are devoid of any sign of mercy, a chance to try again? in the 10 years of hijra and years of the 4 kalifas [RA] it is not reported that any divorced woman did not have a suitor after her after the iddah period. why would expect the prophet not to carry the command of God, considering the fact that it says in the Quran why should you be concern about men will say instead of fearing Allah? at the end of the day, including the abrogation of adoptive process where the natural rights of child are lost to the make belief rights of the new family, we see justice and mercy in play; woman does not have to stick with what she does not want and the man does not have to let anyone take away his manhood. woman can always have a husband in spite of the many failed prior marriages. the community protects both its male and female and does not allow what is natural not to be experienced.

my final thought is that I am grateful to Allah Who raised up Muhammad [SA] for me and those who take God to be 1, Unseen and Perfect in every manner, the rest are creations, from the man, many prophets a nd each fitting the time of there message forward until the next prophet [AS] takes over the shift. the shift of Muhammad [SA] will be till end of time. i am grateful that i am within that shift and i accept him [SA] as prophet sent to all at last.
You always write long epistle without making sense. Make your points brief and concise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Is The Reason For Cutting Baby's Hair In Islam? / How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death / Things You Didnt Know About The Kaaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 422
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.