Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906521 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ykhgu1: 7:24am On Feb 15, 2022
Baggylee:
Good morning all.
I got denied for No 10 yesterday at the embassy.
During the interview, i could not answer questions about the map i was given, also asked if i have any relative abroad which i answered that a cousin brother in Germany.

Men of God, abeg, if any one have clue on how i go appealing such matters, i will be grateful.
i need help.

tHEY DENIED YOU BECAUSE YOU SAID YOUR RELATIVE LIVES IN GERMANY.. YOU PEOPLE KEEP MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE. YOU ASK SO MANY QUESTIONS HERE BUT STILL, REPEAT THE MISTAKE. DO NOT SAY YOU HAVE RELATIVES IN THE EU. THEY WILL ASSUME YOU WANT TO USE POLAND TO ENTER GERMANY. IS COMMON SENSE.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Elnino10: 7:43am On Feb 15, 2022
Good morning,

Does anyone know the other way that I can find an accommodation except from my university? Like booking is advisable? My university accommodation is expensive and they are asking me to pay for a deposit of 267 euros(only single room are available) before they send me an accommodation letter. I want to find an other way for accommodation, if someone has an idea I will appreciate!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jonsnow123: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
Please anyone coming to poland soon? I need help get an after shave cream in Lagos. I can't find it here. Please i will send the person money to buy it himself and all transportation. Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by MN07: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
AllKnowing:

Step 1: play around your name. For instance John Doe Fred can also be John D. F. Or J. Doe Fred.

Step 2: Use different email addresses.

Are they not going to penalize someone for this cause I'm about to fill their website up.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by abolajidammy: 4:16am On Feb 16, 2022
Jonsnow123:

Please anyone coming to poland soon? I need help get an after shave cream in Lagos. I can't find it here. Please i will send the person money to buy it himself and all transportation. Thank you
will be coming this year but till summer
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2022
MN07:

Are they not going to penalize someone for this cause I'm about to fill their website up.

Who is penalizing them for make applications difficult?
Re: Polish Student Visa by MN07: 11:44am On Feb 16, 2022
AllKnowing:

Who is penalizing them for make applications difficult?

This is frustrating
Re: Polish Student Visa by tugrow(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good evening guys , so I use agent to start the process , I have been on Naira land for years now but I have never come across the visa study visa thread on Nairaland ,

The agent fill my form as I notice , he choose self sponsored for me , that I am the sponsoring myself, now he is saying that i should get A proof of funds from a family member .. I am not comfortable with it because I am myself sponsored according aI am not comfortable with it because I am myself sponsored according to what he filled , so my question is is there high level chance of rejection as a self sponsored?

2) as it used to have sponsored in the application a friend told me I should let a family member send me funds to my credit card and use a narration FOR STUDY while I present my personal credit card statement? Is this Advisable ?

Re: Polish Student Visa by goryorhal(m): 4:28am On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=Moonflower post=110129440][/quote]

Check your mail sire
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2022
Hi guys, please for those who had gotten appointment date, what's the typical time frame between the day you got the appointment and the date of the appointment?

I'm asking because of the credit card one has to process. I wouldn't want to tie down huge sum while hoping.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2022
tugrow:
Good evening guys , so I use agent to start the process , I have been on Naira land for years now but I have never come across the visa study visa thread on Nairaland ,

The agent fill my form as I notice , he choose self sponsored for me , that I am the sponsoring myself, now he is saying that i should get A proof of funds from a family member .. I am not comfortable with it because I am myself sponsored according aI am not comfortable with it because I am myself sponsored according to what he filled , so my question is is there high level chance of rejection as a self sponsored?

2) as it used to have sponsored in the application a friend told me I should let a family member send me funds to my credit card and use a narration FOR STUDY while I present my personal credit card statement? Is this Advisable ?

He gave you a good advice to avoid you getting rejected.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2022
Elnino10:
Good morning,

Does anyone know the other way that I can find an accommodation except from my university? Like booking is advisable? My university accommodation is expensive and they are asking me to pay for a deposit of 267 euros(only single room are available) before they send me an accommodation letter. I want to find an other way for accommodation, if someone has an idea I will appreciate!

Use www.booking.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by tugrow(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mcleo007:

He gave you a good advice to avoid you getting rejected.
see my Guy from 2013 on Nairaland , bro my problem is that he choose self sponsorship in the visa form, but telling me to attached my relative account Cc details as my sponsor
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mcleo007:
Hi guys, please for those who had gotten appointment date, what's the typical time frame between the day you got the appointment and the date of the appointment?

I'm asking because of the credit card one has to process. I wouldn't want to tie down huge sum while hoping.

2 weeks
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mcleo007:

Use www.booking.com

Embassy DOES NOT accept this!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vickydea: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
Atdeejay12:

Try Norway school fee around 2500 euro
I can help you with application

For BSC OR MSC?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
tugrow:
see my Guy from 2013 on Nairaland , bro my problem is that he choose self sponsorship in the visa form, but telling me to attached my relative account Cc details as my sponsor

I greet you bro. Longest time!

Truth is, I got same advice from two people who are currently in Poland who share tips on YouTube.

Getting someone else gives you an added layer of support. These Polish people look for the slightest reason to reject people, so it's best to do more within your power.

I still de find appointment date. My school resumes tomorrow, but I've gotten resumption deferral till next month. I'm still hopeful!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
AllKnowing:

2 weeks

Ok, thanks.

AllKnowing:

Embassy DOES NOT accept this!

It's the commonest used by most people tho. Thanks for the info nonetheless, my school offered me accommodation reservation.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bigzymes(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Can you process BSc Nursing?
Atdeejay12:

Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mcleo007:

Ok, thanks.

It's the commonest used by most people tho. Thanks for the info nonetheless, my school offered me accommodation reservation.

Until recently where it’ll end you with a number 8 denial
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
AllKnowing:

Until recently where it’ll end you with a number 8 denial

Wow, thanks for this.

But I've already filled it in the online application form. Is there another form that one gets to fill upon getting an appointment date? I mean a form to accompany all the documents required for submission. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hugepeter: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
Atdeejay12:

Good evening bro, do you need to learn their language to school there?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 5:17am On Feb 19, 2022
Mcleo007:

Wow, thanks for this.

But I've already filled it in the online application form. Is there another form that one gets to fill upon getting an appointment date? I mean a form to accompany all the documents required for submission. Thanks

Unless you have made a mistake or there are discrepancies in your first form, then no need to fill up and print another form.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by qtguru(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
Minimum FLight is now 50k minumum at most 100k to travel to Abuja, this School relocation ordeal is going to be an expensive one

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by jamstan: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
qtguru:
Minimum FLight is now 50k minumum at most 100k to travel to Abuja, this School relocation ordeal is going to be an expensive one

Flight now 50k from Lagos to Abuja? I feel for you guys o. Price Jumped from 30k to 50k within just a month.
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
jamstan:

Flight now 50k from Lagos to Abuja? I feel for you guys o. Price Jumped from 30k to 50k within just a month.

Airline operators had a meeting and decided to review economy tickets upwards. Jet fuel, dollar scarcity, inflation are to blame.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Clarkhil21: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hello guys, pls how can i apply for form A online? I’m in poland so i can zloty in a good exchange rate.
Re: Polish Student Visa by qtguru(m): 1:05am On Feb 22, 2022
Another reason to worry, is the whole Russia issue. At this point I am stressed. Because Poland will be affected no doubt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.