Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! (3012 Views)

I Guarantee She Would Say Yes To You After Reading This :) / Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by eyonigger(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2009
I am travelling to owerri to spend vals with my girlfriend, she's like an inch and the half taller than I am, now I am scared about what are friends might be saying regarding the height difference, I dnt have a problem on my own with the difference, I am just falling my own hand thinking of what her friends might say, Lol.

What do u guys think?
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by allboyz(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2009
your GF would be happy. . . at least,she would be sure that her friends would laff and won't take u from her (that's if she loves u anyway).

Cheers
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by eyonigger(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2009
allboyz:

your GF would be happy. . . at least,she would be sure that her friends would laff and won't take u from her (that's if she loves u anyway).

Cheers

Lol, u are also wrong though apart from being funny, what if any of her friend's are of the same height or even shorter than I am, wont that be a problem if I am attracted to her?
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by allboyz(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2009
eyonigger:

Lol, u are also wrong though apart from being funny, what if any of her friend's are of the same height or even shorter than I am, wont that be a problem if I am attracted to her?

see your sef. . .na him b say u no even love ur GF? i fear u o0o. . .
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by eyonigger(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2009
allboyz:

see your sef. . .na him b say u no even love ur GF? i fear u o0o. . .

Nop I love her, I am just trying to quote an example in difference to what he said.
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by Sissy3(f): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2009
your friends and her friends will always talk, whether she is shorter, or taller than you, and there is nothing you can do about the height thing unless you want her not to wear heels (but for how long). so you might as well ignore what your friends will blah, and enjoy your stay.
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by sect(m): 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2009
Shey na imsu babe. . .
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by eyonigger(m): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

your friends and her friends will always talk, whether she is shorter, or taller than you, and there is nothing you can do about the height thing unless you want her not to wear heels (but for how long). so you might as well ignore what your friends will blah, and enjoy your stay.

She does not wear high heels, i feel u jo, as a street boy, I no send them, besides my swaga self go overshadow my height, see me self, I am just average, not a shorty or a midget, jst so u guys know.

sect:

Shey na imsu babe. . .

She is in FUTO.
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by TOYOSI20(f): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2009
OMGGGGGG!!!!

Some people can be so superficial, try focusing and worrying about things that matter for once. . . .

and lay of trivial crap!!!!!!
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by eyonigger(m): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2009
TOYOSI20:

OMGGGGGG!!!!

Some people can be so superficial, try focusing and worrying about things that matter for once. . . .

and lay of trivial crap!!!!!!

If u were me, give me an example of what u shud be worrying about or getting focused @?
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by SisiJinx: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2009
You are a cute boy but you get all butterfly in the stomach nervous when you see other handsome guys.

You are with a girl you don't love but  are too scared to leave.

You wonder what your girlfriend's friends will say about your height.

My! My! My! you are one big ol' ball of insecurity ain'tcha?

What say we forget what your girlfriend's friends think and work on your self esteem instead?

Hmmm.
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by eyonigger(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

You are a cute boy but you get all butterfly in the stomach nervous when you see other handsome guys.

You are with a girl you don't love but  are too scared to leave.

You wonder what your girlfriend's friends will say about your height.

My! My! My! you are one big ol' ball of insecurity ain'tcha?

What say we forget what your girlfriend's friends think and work on your self esteem instead?

Hmmm.

You are allround correct. Gurl u have followed through all my threads. na waoo .CIA
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by DaPhoenix(f): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2009
I hate your stories and their inconsistency.
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by TOYOSI20(f): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2009
Tell me about it,. . .he tends to be all over the damn place. . . .like seriosuly be real!! undecided
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by doyin13(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2009
Ol boy. . .you are in big problem.

You are short and you are wowo. . .

I hear those Okada people oblige suicide cases.

Locate the nearest one ASAP.
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by Sissy3(f): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2009
doyin13:

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2009
Isn't this the same poster that becomes worried anytime he sees a fine dude?
hisss.

@SISIKILL
You want to tell me that you don't knw what is cute and def not cute anymore?
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by SisiJinx: 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2009
eyonigger:

You are allround correct. Gurl u have followed through all my threads. na waoo .CIA

How can anyone miss your threads when they are front and center on the romance section? cheesy

DaPhoenix:

I hate your stories and their inconsistency.

Nah. . . he' consistent in his insecurities. lipsrsealed cheesy

@ Topic
Except you know Jack who can cook you his magic beanstalk, there is nothing you can do about your height. . . Deal with it.!!
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by bluespice(f): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2009
self esteem issues, lotsa threads on here
i rest my case
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by DaPhoenix(f): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Tell me about it,. . .he tends to be all over the damn place. . . .like seriosuly be real!! undecided

I know!! You don't get a medal for creating the most topics.

HeatFusion:

hisss.

And he was dating a 16 yo girl only two weeks ago.
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by SisiJinx: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2009
doyin13:

Doyin!! angry angry angry

We're trying to work on the little dude's self esteem here

Jeez! Cute people can be so unsupportive. undecided cheesy

HeatFusion:

hisss.

@SISIKILL

Rotflmao!! Ruby. . . I did not say he was cute.

He said he was cute and who am I to disagree, eh?

But he is cute. . . not in the conventional way but cute still.
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by DaPhoenix(f): 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Rotflmao!! Ruby. . . I did not say he was cute.

He said he was cute and who am I to disagree, eh?

But he is cute. . . not in the conventional way but cute still.

I disagree. He's fugly in all ways
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2009
DaPhoenix:

I disagree. He's fugly in all ways
rotflmao!!

No, I got what sisikills means grin grin Cute, lil helpless baby.

Oya poster come, lemme pull your smooth cheeks. cheesy
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by TOYOSI20(f): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2009
DaPhoenix:

I know!! You don't get a medal for creating the most topics.

And he was dating  16 yo girl only two weeks ago.

Yeah i saw the thread he created on the sixteen year old gurl, and then yet anutha silly one too

i say he needs to give it up already. . .  undecided

@ Op

Why not try working on yourself,. . . .u seem to be packing a heap of low self esteem,  undecided

and then everything else would hopefully fall in place!! lipsrsealed
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by bluespice(f): 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2009
actually no
he's got  funy face
nothing wrong with it
just one of those faces u see n chuckle smiley

no insult intended poster
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by onyinye2(f): 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2009
Damn, Phoenix!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
And you say I'm mean?? cheesy cheesy

@Post
Like seriously. . . . . . . you seem to be nothing but insecurities. You remind me of a 14 year old girl going through puberty. SHEISH!!!
Pull yourself together and be confident. Stop acting like height is all that matters. Ain't nothing more worse than a dude who ain't confident in himself. You might as well become asexual if you continue on like this.
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by DaPhoenix(f): 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2009
bluespice:

actually no
he's got  funy face
nothing wrong with it
just one of those faces u see n chuckle smiley

no insult intended poster

onyinye2:

I'm just letting him know what's up. I'm tired of his fibs.
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by SisiJinx: 12:17am On Feb 02, 2009
Yikes!! Awww, he is not that bad. Haba cry
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by KarmaMod(f): 12:32am On Feb 02, 2009
You girls are so catty. He's a 6 mainly cos of the dimples

Dude, how tall or you or should I say how short? grin
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by spoilt(f): 12:39am On Feb 02, 2009
Why would you lie awake at night wondering what her friends would think about your height. Dude You need that beauty sleep for what is really carrying you to owerri. wink
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by Gabry(f): 3:32am On Feb 02, 2009
Eyonigger,
It doesnt matter what other people thinks of you. Yeah, you might be shorter and all but at lwast you aint wogly or stupid right?

Ive seen many short guys whom behave like they are taller and people surrounding them did not notice at all. When he is with his gf, and they are friends surrounding them, he would really be very confidant and make al this impact (like talking to the other peeps while looking at their eyes, making hand gestures, do not stand straight all the time but moving his positions once every 5 - 10 secs). . . People did not realize that he is shorter than his gf.
Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! by eyonigger(m): 4:00am On Feb 02, 2009
HeatFusion:

hisss.

@SISIKILL

Dude, u really seem to be focused on commenting about me being cute or not, its very obvious ur envying, I no blame u sha, u sabi yab wella and i dey feel u.

Sisi Jinx:

How can anyone miss your threads when they are front and center on the romance section? cheesy

Nah. . . he' consistent in his insecurities. lipsrsealed cheesy

@ Topic
Except you know Jack who can cook you his magic beanstalk, there is nothing you can do about your height. . . Deal with it.!!

Who is perfect mah? None, if im weak in a specific area in my life, that dnt mean thats the way I am generally, Daphonenix, u are nothing different to heatfusion, always on the negative side of spitting comments that does not help the poster, I thank una well well sha!

bluespice:

self esteem issues, lotsa threads on here
i rest my case

Go to bed instead, well im sure ur already in bed.

HeatFusion:

rotflmao!!

No, I got what sisikills means grin grin Cute, lil helpless baby.

Oya poster come, lemme pull your smooth cheeks. cheesy

Bully, thats what u are, always and always wanting to bully anybody that needs little piece of advise, no doubt u guys are the terrorist in Nairaland.

TOYOSI20:

Yeah i saw the thread he created on the sixteen year old gurl, and then yet anutha silly one too

i say he needs to give it up already. . .  undecided

@ Op

Why not try working on yourself,. . . .u seem to be packing a heap of low self esteem,  undecided

and then everything else would hopefully fall in place!! lipsrsealed

Toyosi, u are better off than this OTUMOPO Yabbing me for no reason, I mean u yabbed but gave a little advise.

onyinye2:

@Post
Like seriously. . . . . . . you seem to be nothing but insecurities. You remind me of a 14 year old girl going through puberty. SHEISH!!!
Pull yourself together and be confident. Stop acting like height is all that matters. Ain't nothing more worse than a dude who ain't confident in himself. You might as well become asexual if you continue on like this.

Read my post once again, I quote that the difference in height does not bother me, which signals that im confident, I only asked about what her friends might say, now the issue of self esteem came blooming on here.

DaPhoenix:

I'm just letting him know what's up. I'm tired of his fibs.

U dnt need to comment on my thread if ur tired of my fibs, u just wan show sey u be champion in running people down, thats all, I could'nt agree more if ur better than heatfusion in terms of falling peoples hand.!!

KarmaMod:

You girls are so catty. He's a 6 mainly cos of the dimples

Dude, how tall or you or should I say how short? grin

Average.

gabrywyl:

Eyonigger,
It doesnt matter what other people thinks of you. Yeah, you might be shorter and all but at lwast you aint wogly or stupid right?

Ive seen many short guys whom behave like they are taller and people surrounding them did not notice at all. When he is with his gf, and they are friends surrounding them, he would really be very confidant and make al this impact (like talking to the other peeps while looking at their eyes, making hand gestures, do not stand straight all the time but moving his positions once every 5 - 10 secs). . . People did not realize that he is shorter than his gf.

You are always making sense all the way round, u get mouth jo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Women Hate When The Relationship Ends? / Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy / ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.