Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them (116673 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by josescotch(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2015
She didnt hv to pay mine b4 i struck and eventually mounted her V abyss wink
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Prodeegee(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2015
emzila:

just be urself and dont mind any hood. Do wat makes u happy and let dem embrace trans if they care.

Hood kwa
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2015
Dheartless:

so if you pay a guys t.fair ,
it means you're cheap or you're in love with him or you want him to woo you?

I don't understand this "stone age" mentality Nigerian girls are displaying.
I am beginning to think most of the girls that comment online are teenagers .. grin
because the ladies I meet in the real world are far civilised and mature.

anyway you have the right not to ever pay a guys t.fair

cheers

Some guys' comments sound like that too (like teenagers). Payg a guy's tfare can't cheapen me in anyway and I don't even see any need for that. So nid to bother urself abt that.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by 2sex(m): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2015
WackyJ1:

I don catch another one.
*Puts it in the bag *
O boy na that your perf ooo wink
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Dheartless: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Prodeegee:

Hood kwa
grin
they say, " you attract your likes"

it's not hard to know why he came to her rescue

just do a simple mathematics by collecting like terms
grin

elzima=x

Irene=y

2x-y=y
collecting like terms
2x=y+y
2x=2y
x=2y/2
x=y
therefore
emzila=Irene

cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2015
Dheartless:

grin

grin

elzima=x

Irene=y

2x-y=y
collecting like terms
2x=y+y
2x=2y
x=2y/2
x=y
therefore
emzila=Irene

cheers

Chai grin. Make una free Irene oo
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by 9jatatafo(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2015
holahmihdeh:

LOL! Ur grlfrnd must have used that strategic to enslave u. Wake up my bro!

Hahaha you are wrong. I am married and I have all that a man should have through hard work. I am awake.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Prodeegee(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2015
Dheartless:

grin

grin

elzima=x

Irene=y

2x-y=y
collecting like terms
2x=y+y
2x=2y
x=2y/2
x=y
therefore
emzila=Irene

cheers

The dude just joined NL 3days ago
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2015
9jatatafo:

Hahaha you are wrong. I am married and I have all that a man should have through hard work. I am awake.

Well done!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by 9jatatafo(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2015
holahmihdeh:

Well done!

Thanks
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by emzila(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2015
Prodeegee:

Hood kwa
use ur dictionary if u lost it at school.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2015
zealot4me:

my little secret cool
are we now keeping things from each other?
what happened to the trust?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by ksmartdope(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2015
I can't remember the last time i paid T fare with my money...I always meet new chick to pay for me
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2015
ksmartdope:
I can't remember the last time i paid T fare with my money...I always meet new chick to pay for me

shocked How u dey take do am?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by ksmartdope(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:

shocked How u dey take do am?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by nezpablo: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thanks a million for the insight, but I never noticed any of the ladies' advances since I'm married and don't even bother. Now i will pay attention to verify your info.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Venom104: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
nezpablo:
Thanks a million for the insight, but I never noticed any of the ladies' advances since I'm married and don't even bother. Now i will pay attention to verify your info.

Why the need to verify when you are already married..

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by vanpetre(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hehehe....
Irene one advice for u...
Don't eva try to pay for ur dowry so dht seu*n can marry u...
I knw hw it feels...cos u luv so much...

But am pretty sure u ve dne a lot for me, is Tp, hux rent, food items, clothe.. Is ok pls...

We understand ur plight so stop forming my dear...

winkHehehe....
Irene once advice for u...
Don't eva try to pay for ur dowry so dht seu*n can marry u...
I knw hw it feels...cos u luv him so much...

But am pretty sure u ve dne a lot for him, is Tp, hux rent, food items, clothe.. Is ok pls...

We understand ur plight so stop forming my dear...
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Monikween(f): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

The t-fare is spot on. Girls do that a lot in uni when heading home in same bus with a guy they're interested in. They're aware that guys are wowed by a girl who can spend on them no matter how little. And since they are not willing to part ways with big sum like fast food they go for the tf option. After all the amount spent isn't important but sending the message she cares about him.

Also the cruel part works a lot too. Most time when a girl attacks a guy verbally or always attempt to joining words with him she's interested in him. They do that to draw his attention and to give him the notion they are tough. This works for them in most cases too as guys like challenges and will want to explore the necessary scheme to taming her wings and egos, by taking up a challenge to woo her.
u talk better
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
nezpablo:

Sir pls do but no allow madame catch u oh!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by zalatan(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
She go as you when last you lash . And
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by iPrevail(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
wtfCode:

are u high on weed when u typed this?

undecided
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by ojilepikin(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
[/color][color=#000099][color=#000099][/color]
vichks:
pay t.fare ko pay t.fare ni.....but wait ooo how come no lady has ever done this to me embarassed
becos no lady has ever wanted a toast from u. Just may be!!!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:
Today's love game is changing wheels as the hunter is becoming the hunted.

I have heard situation of when a lady takes bold step in asking a guy out but this perfectly works in the western world unlike in Africa where such ladies will be regarded cheap and desperate for husband.

So as a result, Ladies in our world gives stylish green signals in order to make guys toast them which are;

Smile

A radiant face is pleasing to watch and send positive signal of your approval for discussion. Some ladies smile can make a hungry and angry man happy. This is exactly what give guys the encouragement to strike a conversation.

Hard to Get Mechanism

This method is common among ladies. Just like Banky's W song on "Will you be my Lover, Yes or No? ". They will neither say Yes nor No. They are nice today and cruel tomorrow. They do this in order for guys not to take them for granted neither put them off.

Initiate a conversation

A bold lady initiate a conversation discussing issues vital in a guy's life. They do this in order for the guy to pick interest in them.

Stalk on you

In classrooms, Offices, churches and other places, such set of ladies stylishly stalk on the guy with the hope he will notice them. Hitherto, the way ladies stylishly stalk guys is so professional that it become irresistible to overcome their advances.

They stylishly open their laps and cleavage

Over exposing laps and boobs will term a lady prostitute. Because ladies understand this mentality in guys, they stylishly open their laps and cleavage when they sit beside their crush by wearing short skirt and a bit open blouse.

Frequent calls

They call frequently to check on him even when they is nothing to discussed on. She finds it amazing and happy just to hear his voice

Spray their body with perfume several times

A soothing deodorant send a provoking neurone in your brain when perceive. Therefore, since ladies are known for carrying kits of manicure, perfumes, etc. They quickly make up and apply perfume just to attract her crush despite d fact that she applied it few minutes ago.

They pay for your his T fare

In a public transport, they pay for your his T fare in order to gain your attention.

Feel free to add yours.
she has done all these yet refused to to be to be my babe when I asked her. What could be the reason. We see still close now. But don't wanna propose again
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Hopez456(m): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ekugbeh:
They ask 4 pen even when they got 2 in dia bag
eg. Twaci.
lol, this happened to me, Thank God I got the message on time.
ladies and their attention seeking stunts.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Goddyj(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
see this one oh. Babes dey pay my TP every now and then. So tey me I come take am say na normal thing.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
anasey:
i don't understand why ladies will play hard to get when they like someone.... complicated ish...

So that they won't appear cheap.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Funnicator:
she has done all these yet refused to to be to be my babe when I asked her. What could be the reason. We see still close now. But don't wanna propose again

Perhaps she has a boyfriend that meets all her requirement.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
ojilepikin:
[/color][color=#000099][color=#000099][/color]
becos no lady has ever wanted a toast from u. Just may be!!!
embarassed
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Fourwinds: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
what the fuccvk do you mean 'they pay for his t fare' undecidedguy do you live in this country at all..
even a guy will slap you for this statement.
since i was born , now am getting old i have never pay for a guy fare no matter how handsome he is

if we are friends that's another case, and there is a way he will ask...what the fucck are mine saying...hell no!

grin
grin

op do you think nigerian ladies are whitegrin
ok. no problem but d others are true rite
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Fourwinds: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
zealot4me:

stylishly or wtvr...its still cheap
abegi.
.dey do it and nobody is calling dem cheap jaree
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by LewisO: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
tintingz:
Can you just state one reason that's negative for a girl to pay a guy's T-fare?

Not that you begged her to pay it, she willingly wanna pay it and if you insist not allowing her to pay it she will be like a fool.

I don't know why some guys just love being the maga.
This isn't the matter of being a maga.

Paying your T-fare falls into different kinds of criteria.

Unless if u both understand yourselves very well in doing such.

But not in the sense of stooping so low for u to relax while she pays for your T-fare insult will grow from there and she will start taking u for granted.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.