Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them (116683 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Dheartless: 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
wristwatch:

Ofcos I know bro. Also rep of Benin is abroad u know but not oversea.
abroad......yea I know.

jackpot....... not certain

grin

but all the same, its a good thing for the lady to have been able to attract a contact.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Ekugbeh(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dat stylish cleavage..
Hehe.... Na God resue 2 tym o.
Doz baes can get u wen de r very desperat
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Daughterzion(f): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
fuuuk you!
why do you keep on following me then undecided

before i open my eyes unfollow me this minute

or do you think am here to impress anyone.

zookeeper!
and i thought you were responsible......
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by chukzzy1(m): 12:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Prodeegee:

Wow, no gbagauns again? So u can write this well?
she used "am"

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Mhizkel(f): 12:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmmm...............

Issorite!wink
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by ireneony(f): 12:13am On Apr 24, 2015
Daughterzion:
and i thought you were responsible......
i'm responsible just that prodeegee the old man with three kids keeps fooling himself on romance section
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Na u sabi. Afterall u fit pay seun air ticket frm Naija go US to fro sef undecided
abi she dn pay ni, na scam jare
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by tintingz(m): 12:15am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
what the fuccvk do you mean 'they pay for his t fare' undecidedguy do you live in this country at all..
even a guy will slap you for this statement.
since i was born , now am getting old i have never pay for a guy fare no matter how handsome he is

if we are friends that's another case, and there is a way he will ask...what the fucck are mine saying...hell no!

grin
grin

op do you think nigerian ladies are whitegrin
Girls do pay guys T-fare when they are both in same bus, this happens a lot in universities and poly, not stranger guys but guys they know maybe in same department.

I can't recall the number of girls that have paid for my T-fare. smiley
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by benebaby77: 12:16am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
what the fuccvk do you mean 'they pay for his t fare' undecidedguy do you live in this country at all..
since i was born , now am getting old i have never pay for a guy fare no matter how handsome he is

if we are friends that's another case, and there is a way he will ask...what the fucck are mine saying...hell no!

grin
grin

Yinmu,
If you see Seun in a public bus and you no pay his t fare, make rain fall on my birthday..

Nigerian girls can form ehn

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Prodeegee(m): 12:25am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
i'm responsible just that prodeegee the old man with three kids keeps fooling himself on romance section

U were going against rule number 21 and I was correcting you.

What have I done wrong ehn?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:

grin
grin

Your own case is different. You be witch lol

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Misogynist2014(m): 12:39am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
Fück you!
Why then do you keep on following me ? undecided

Before I open my eyes , unfollow me this minute ! Do you think I'm here to impress anyone ?

Zookeeper!
In selfless service to humanity..... smiley

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by tintingz(m): 12:44am On Apr 24, 2015
LewisO:
God forbid bad thing, i can never allow any lady to pay for my T-fare. undecided

What kinda broke ass nigga will allow that?
Can you just state one reason that's negative for a girl to pay a guy's T-fare?

Not that you begged her to pay it, she willingly wanna pay it and if you insist not allowing her to pay it she will be like a fool.

I don't know why some guys just love being the maga.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Misogynist2014(m): 12:45am On Apr 24, 2015
Prodeegee:

U no get eyes? grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by lovely17(m): 1:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Another thread about ladies angry I tire o
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Gracyel(f): 1:35am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:

grin
grin

I wonder o
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by sule5727: 1:44am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
!diot!undecided
haba y d insult urs is too much!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by nairadeen: 1:49am On Apr 24, 2015
Talent Hunt: A film/music production out in Osogbo Osun state in Affiliation with New York Film Academy is organising Talent hunt for an upcoming Movies and TV Soap Opera. Send your name, location and sex to, MC king 07063229946, jen2soul 08138928008. Date: 29 & 30 april 2015. Venue: Osogbo Cultural Centre.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Raiders: 2:14am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:

grin
grin

this is why I don't date Nigeria lady because of the backwards mentality. Y'all need to change this mentality
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by ideykwum: 2:23am On Apr 24, 2015
And you're the animal in the zoo? Accept the guy's criticism and show some humility! Some women behave like touts!

ireneony:
fuuuk you!

zookeeper!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by ideykwum: 2:25am On Apr 24, 2015
The "gbaguans" still showed in her use of capital letters, punctuation and "am"! What a dunce!

!
Prodeegee:

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by ideykwum: 2:28am On Apr 24, 2015
She obviously doesn't! Some half-baked pretender that would abuse someone who corrected her constructively! I just had to defend the chap!

Prodeegee:

Thank God for music. U knw what snitch means?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
look at all these dumb niggah feeling fly about ladies paying their fares grin

i know a lie when i see one grin

JUST BECAUSE YOU DEY SUFFER FROM POVERTY NO MEAN SAY ALL GIRLS TOO DEY SUFFER FROM THE SAME DISEASE,

WOMEN DON PAY MY TP PLENTY TIMES AND I RESPECT THEM.

HOW MUCH BE JUST 50-100NAIRA YOU NO FIT JUST COMMOT FROM YOUR POCKET,,

THE WAY NIGERIA GIRLS DEY SUFFER FROM POVERTY HEH!!!

YOU KNOW SAY YOU BE QUEEN OF POVERTY BY?

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Bamz(m): 2:53am On Apr 24, 2015
Prodeegee:

She won't o. Soon she'll open a thread "prodeegee corrected my english". Popularity seeker iranu‎

*dies*

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by babadem2much(m): 3:34am On Apr 24, 2015
zealot4me post=3]

stylishly or wtvr...its still cheap

You stingy die aswear, haba! U no fit help man wey de stranded or by any means necessary?
Chai.
What is #200 T-fare will reduce from ur life if u like d guy or just wanna assist
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by millionaireman: 4:40am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:

grin

Ever poor and jobless Nigerian ladies, that's why they can't pay for the transport fare of a guy they are not having intimate relationship with, ba?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Wristwatch... beware from too much romantic movies, you'll say 'NO'... now see how you are embarrassing me here! Stop watching Notebook and Sweet November over and over... Na 9jaaaaaaa you dey ooooo... Omo yi gbo oro awon agba nauuuu... Omo jati jati
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by bigass123(m): 5:13am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
am tired of all these snitch..
when u try to play calm, oh yeah! then, they start coming with their rubbish comment
guys watch out...she ain't calm, she's just tryna "play calm" ...I like that boo

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by sacora(f): 5:27am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
fuuuk you!

zookeeper!
take it easy on him.......young woman
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by sacora(f): 5:29am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
fuuuk you!

zookeeper!
dis babe na correct live wire,,,,,,sparkin at any slight provocation

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by sacora(f): 5:32am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
fuuuk you!

zookeeper!
dis babe na correct live wire.......sparkin at any slight provocation#Madamnononsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.