Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them (116684 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by justmag(m): 5:37am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
what the fuccvk do you mean 'they pay for his t fare' undecidedguy do you live in this country at all..
even a guy will slap you for this statement.
since i was born , now am getting old i have never pay for a guy fare no matter how handsome he is

if we are friends that's another case, and there is a way he will ask...what the fucck are mine saying...hell no!

grin
grin

op do you think nigerian ladies are whitegrin

Lmaoooooo.... grin...you need to show more love to these strange brothers. It's only transport fare. Lmaooo. Just kidding.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by golddeejay(m): 5:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Prodeegee:

Thank God for music. U knw what snitch means?
that snitch part got me laughing. Don't know why people esp. Ladies take corrections as insults?

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by babiskinado(m): 5:42am On Apr 24, 2015
My guy you're a learner
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by xreal: 5:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Borrussia:
Remind me when thia get to FP cool

....reminder sent.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Dheartless:

abroad......yea I know.

jackpot....... not certain

grin

but all the same, its a good thing for the lady to have been able to attract a contact.

U nor serious grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
what the fuccvk do you mean 'they pay for his t fare' undecidedguy do you live in this country at all..
since i was born , now am getting old i have never pay for a guy fare no matter how handsome he is

if we are friends that's another case, and there is a way he will ask...what the fucck are mine saying...hell no!

grin
grin

my sister its real 2 girls has paid t fare for me which i can remember clear.its real maybe u can not do it but it happening.dont argue abt it in public so dat pple wil not laugh at u.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 24, 2015
Freemanan:
Wristwatch... beware from too much romantic movies, you'll say 'NO'... now see how you are embarrassing me here! Stop watching Notebook and Sweet November over and over... Na 9jaaaaaaa you dey ooooo... Omo yi gbo oro awon agba nauuuu... Omo jati jati

LOL I don hear sir. E mi o n ki wo film bi e se ro o
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by ojsmscom(m): 6:14am On Apr 24, 2015
A lady had approached me once while in d school.....I saw reasons with her,so eventually I discovered she is more responsible than my girlfriend,so her courage and her character made me saw her extraordinaries and eventually we are dating.and you know what?....she will do all she could to keep d relation moving....baby I love u ooo...even though she can afford our bills but I never allowed her do dat cos am just a bit okay on my side(not bragging pls)
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:

LOL I don hear sir. E mi o n ki wo film bi e se ro o

Issokay.... Omo dada
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 24, 2015
ojsmscom:
A lady had approached me once while in d school.....I saw reasons with her,so eventually I discovered she is more responsible than my girlfriend,so her courage and her character made me saw her extraordinaries and eventually we are dating.and you know what?....she will do all she could to keep d relation moving....baby I love u ooo...even though she can afford our bills but I never allowed her do dat cos am just a bit okay on my side(not bragging pls)

I love bold ladies. Send me an invite when u wana wed her wink
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by zealot4me(f): 6:26am On Apr 24, 2015
babadem2much:
zealot4me post=3]

stylishly or wtvr...its still cheap

You stingy die aswear, haba! U no fit help man wey de stranded or by any means necessary?
Chai.
What is #200 T-fare will reduce from ur life if u like d guy or just wanna assist

so not showing my cleavage makes me stingy? are u a moraffcr? I v paid a guy's t-fare worth more than a thousand naira from kano to Kaduna and dis is not because I wanted him to woo me, the nigga lost his wallet.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Kenny4z(m): 6:27am On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:

No mind her Bro. Babe don pay my T fare before and When I saw her unusual nice attitude after that, I understand she wants me to strike her.
one of the house of representative step sister have pay my school fees twice which of cause she meet me in church and approach me to be her friend,i can't resist it because she is so pretty to reject and have the money.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by deeabdul: 6:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by zealot4me(f): 6:30am On Apr 24, 2015
thegideon:
Sit down there, Hypocrite.
There's no way your lap will not show at one point or the other,except you never wear skirts.
Cleavage is certain, Am sure you dont even know the meaning.Except you allways wear Hijab.
May be you are still under 10 or you r detached from society.Cleavage flaunting and feel-my-hips(laps) kind of dress is the most potent method from time immemorial to atleast draw a man's attention.It has worked,it's working and will be working.
And this never mean the girl is cheap.
But how would you know, 'cos' you've never been wooed before, i can introduce you to my prophet.

Stay off my mention morrafckrr
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Kenny4z:
one of the house of representative step sister have pay my school fees twice which of cause she meet me in church and approach me to be her friend,i can't resist it because she is so pretty to reject and have the money.

cheesy so how far have u guys gone? wink
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 24, 2015
zealot4me:

Stay off my mention morrafckrr

grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by unamama(m): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:

grin
grin

then who go pay the t fare b4, me? hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by zealot4me(f): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 24, 2015
FLAWLES:
Axin pay for T-fair in NAIJA? Ok
whatsapp me barbie!!!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by buzquet(m): 6:46am On Apr 24, 2015
Coming to ur house to cook 4 u. grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by unamama(m): 6:46am On Apr 24, 2015
FLAWLES:
Axin pay for T-fair in NAIJA? Ok
it happens in naija ooo. precisely here in Lagos.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 24, 2015
buzquet:
Coming to ur house to cook 4 u. grin

This one common well well. cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Eminentsaint(m): 6:51am On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:
Today's love game is changing wheels as the hunter is becoming the hunted.

I have heard situation of when a lady takes bold step in asking a guy out but this perfectly works in the western world unlike in Africa where such ladies will be regarded cheap and desperate for husband.

So as a result, Ladies in our world gives stylish green signals in order to make guys toast them which are;

Smile

A radiant face is pleasing to watch and send positive signal of your approval for discussion. Some ladies smile can make a hungry and angry man happy. This is exactly what give guys the encouragement to strike a conversation.

Hard to Get Mechanism

This method is common among ladies. Just like Banky's W song on "Will you be my Lover, Yes or No? ". They will neither say Yes nor No. They are nice today and cruel tomorrow. They do this in order for guys not to take them for granted neither put them off.

Initiate a conversation

A bold lady initiate a conversation discussing issues vital in a guy's life. They do this in order for the guy to pick interest in them.

Stalk on you

In classrooms, Offices, churches and other places, such set of ladies stylishly stalk on the guy with the hope he will notice them. Hitherto, the way ladies stylishly stalk guys is so professional that it become irresistible to overcome their advances.

They stylishly open their laps and cleavage

Over exposing laps and boobs will term a lady prostitute. Because ladies understand this mentality in guys, they stylishly open their laps and cleavage when they sit beside their crush by wearing short skirt and a bit open blouse.

Frequent calls

They call frequently to check on him even when they is nothing to discussed on. She finds it amazing and happy just to hear his voice

Spray their body with perfume several times

A soothing deodorant send a provoking neurone in your brain when perceive. Therefore, since ladies are known for carrying kits of manicure, perfumes, etc. They quickly make up and apply perfume just to attract her crush despite d fact that she applied it few minutes ago.

They pay for your his T fare

In a public transport, they pay for your his T fare in order to gain your attention.

Feel free to add yours.
Transport fare? Na lie!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Caseless: 6:54am On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Na u sabi. Afterall u fit pay seun air ticket frm Naija go US to fro sef undecided
na dat chick de die for s'eun abi?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Fratello(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:

grin
grin

Of course, Nigerian ladies aint white; they re so Black with Black Thinking (mentality.)
Living Example. sad

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2015
Caseless:
na dat chick de die for s'eun abi?

Yes grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
i'm responsible just that prodeegee the old man with three kids keeps fooling himself on romance section
on romance section abi "in" romance section olodo tongue
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by adewasco2k(m): 7:45am On Apr 24, 2015
When she say stuffs like: i don't want your girlfriend to break my head, so your girlfriend didn't allow you to call me etc.

Or she calls you several times without saying anything important
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 24, 2015
zealot4me:
opening of laps and cleavage? dats cheap
hmmm... so which methods do u usually employ?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by olajosy: 7:51am On Apr 24, 2015
U may not because of ur blivs and Nigerian mentality but odas did pay cos I had an experience b4 wit an unknown lady which we later bcame initmate. Ladies should think and bhave maturely regardless of how babarians and uncivilised pple think abt dem...
ireneony:

grin
grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by bamite(m): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
fuuuk you!
why do you keep on following me then undecided

before i open my eyes unfollow me this minute

or do you think am here to impress anyone.

zookeeper!
But why are you so insultive?
Did u have a turbulent child hood?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by kingpin911: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2015
sometimes de lean on d guy shoulder pretend to be dosing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.