Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria (81518 Views)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Governor Umahi Inspecting The Thickness Of A Concrete-Based Road / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by princejayboss: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Feraz:
Do you work in a nuclear power plant? Please, you are needed in this thread - here.

Thanks

Thanks bro I never knew such thread goes on here ... I will take a look now before i take a nap
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Feraz(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2015
princejayboss:

Thanks bro I never knew such thread goes on here ... I will take a look now before i take a nap
There are many only that most times, we have to plead in that section for the threads there to be taken to the FP; and also, dont forget to contribute there.

You're welcome.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by dnawah(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
1. where are we going to get the money to buy this train.
2. how will it improve the economy
3. Like how many jobs will this create
4. We need the breakdown of the contract process and when nigeria is expected to gain the money back from the investment.
DESPITE been team GMB, positive criticism will go along way to help restore confidence in the people.
Godbless nigeria.
no fear money dey.some dey wold bank,even self OBJ want return some.and people way eat go fomit.wait o!the one they saw in petroleum minister's home follow quaa!
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Remii(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2015
Brown1759:
Made in China train
go to china and know whats up, everything is made in china these days
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by queensmith: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2015
ah baba, are you sure we can afford this one oooo - cant we just do some renovation to the sorry looking GEJ trains?
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2015
XBLadez:

I swear, I'm not hating too. I just realised how fun opposition can be. Funny enough, Baba one chance hasn't been sworn for sworn-in and he's already messing up. I'm really gonna have fun this 4 years. Mods can ban me as many times as they like, I don't care grin grin
Bro, not only you o, It's gonna be mad fun. Buhari better ban Nairaland now. Cause we will so bombard him. cheesy
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by otunbadan(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
4. We need the breakdown of the contract process and when nigeria is expected to gain the money back from the investment.
DESPITE been team GMB, positive criticism will go along way to help restore confidence in the people.
Godbless nigeria.

This one is undue criticism, babalwo is not required to let the answer is apparent in your question.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by hush15: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2015
teeowl:
That is the kind of bullet trains that we need and not the junk trains that GEJ gave us!

well, you all could say am wrong, it is allowed but the last time I checked, we have one great problem in this country and that is maintenance and the ability to sustain capital projects. is it from roads to buildings or whatever! That is one of the strongest reasons why the government looks ineffective from all angles even right from the second republic.

I can begin to mention numerous instances, even the brt system in Lagos. what state is it in today? many of them are worst than the molues that was in use then.

okay, while the government has it flaws, Nigerian citizens are the bigger problem. Misuse of public infrastructures and vandalization of public properties. This what we do, we hurt ourselves. whatever little government gives us, we ourselves don't take care of it.

if they buy this train now, na one year I give una, it will still look like that locomotive you talking about. except we begin to appreciate these facilities and utilize it efficiently else, it is another waste of money.

I will rather prefer the locomotive to work efficiently, the upgrade than upgrade, then eventually end up worst than the locomotive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by barcaboi(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
Godbless nigeria.
We'll generate cash from fuel and othe natural resources and transportation with cars will reduce leading to reduction in traffic jams. if I can take a train like this from lagos to ibadan and be at work within 20mins then I don't need to move to ibadan to do my business. positive criticism is good but be open minded

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 8:48am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Good. I had a cool night sir.

It's yet another privilege given to us to be alive and well.

It's yet another opportunity to lead a purposeful and meaningful life.

It's yet another opportunity to pursue our vision and passion.

It's yet another day!
Indeed sir, You've spoken well.
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2015
Nickkyt:

Pulling a Yaradua lol
Hehehehehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by FOREXMARTS: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2015
One chance.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by crowther15(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

Questions like how will fast rails improve the economy is unbelievable.
did u knw d usefulness of effective transport system? d reason why food is costly in Nigeria is as a result bad transportation. indirect employment too is there and many others
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2015
Menace2Society:
Pained?u must be in a dream land!I'm just tired of reading junks and childish post from u and your gangs!
Please sir, Don't get tired. Prepare for more of it. grin
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Sunnah1:

You always take your dad for a mad man. So, am not surprise at you and your comment over GMB whom your father is no where near to be compare to him.
My father is not a Certificateless illiterate like him. tongue tongue
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SenR(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2015
deji68:
Hmnnn Dejavu....remind me of fashola inspecting "real" used trains in canada, not prototype oooo.....after 4 years the pic taken in canada is all we have to show for it grin grin grin

Na my NYSC boots wey Baba Fashola dey rock ooo.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2015
thaoriginator:
grin SeverusSnape is hopeless hating dog. He should be eaten by calabar tribes and flushed down the throat with palm wine..
grin grin grin grin grin
Let them catch you.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by hush15: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2015
otunbadan:

This one is undue criticism, babalwo is not required to let the answer is apparent in your question.

afolag is correct. these are information that should guide our procurement of such capital investment also, transparent manner in which it will be acquired, implemented and sustained. it is not undue question, it is very due questions
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by fanysteve: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2015
Sicking president smiling
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by hush15: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2015
crowther15:
did u knw d usefulness of effective transport system? d reason why food is costly in Nigeria is as a result bad transportation. indirect employment too is there and many others

so is this train going to be used to transport food, job or what! am keenly interested
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by kenex4ever(m): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2015
lawbabs:
better things... no be all these lokomotif wey GEJ they take campaign, wey they cut for motion dey kill pipu...
we r waiting
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2015
CSTR2:
You call them nasty and yet you don't want them to declare biafra.
Are you psychotic or you just like living among "nasty" people?

but its true..call me psychotic,if you want i dont care......

i have igbo friends..sometimes they behave very strange.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Menace2Society(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Please sir, Don't get tired. Prepare for more of it. grin
Are u getting paid?if the answer is yes then i can understand
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by jaygee1: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2015
deji68:
Hmnnn Dejavu....remind me of fashola inspecting "real" used trains in canada, not prototype oooo.....after 4 years the pic taken in canada is all we have to show for it grin grin grin
are u living in Lagos and have u ever been to Lagos -badagry express way? If u do, u would have known d sophisticated of d road and trains dat will surely ply d road
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2015
49cents:

Truth be told, Nigeria is a forced marraige

Only the parasites enjoy this hell hole called Nigeria; gor the hausa fulani to always be in power tells you that they are suppossed to be a country of their own; but they just can't get their eyes off oil

It doesn't make economic sense to secede now but going back to regional governments, where states are collapsed to one region would make more sense as regions would be forced to work harder for real. Right now is about 'let my brother be in presidency, or be Senate Presidnet or that minister or that speaker.......how does it benefit the common man on the street

GMB and many intelligent people know these but becuase of oil they won't just as a corrupt government knows exactly what to do but the urge to embele can't make them think straight

forced marraige or not....we are in 2015.....we dont have time for this nonesense...

time is out..finish...accept and progress or try new and suffer more...

if the igbos believe,that leaving nigeria,will make things better for them,then they are big dreamers....

the ol world is messed-up...it has nothing to do with nigeria specificaly....
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by princejayboss: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
What the heck is this Gosh! Are you an enemy of Nigeria? How can you vomit such rubbish? Kai! So there are many of you who don't even want us to have steady power supply ehn? Don't worry, it will happen right before your very eyes. I just don't understand the way some so called literates reason. I'm sorry but I think you are one of the people who don't want good things happening in this land. By their comment, ye shall know them. I believe we will have steady electricity supply in Nigeria, emphasis on "WILL".

My attention was drawn to the things you wrote up there.... Am no enemy of my father land but this electricity thing can not be a miracle... We are 170milion and from international surveys Nigerian will be around 320millon people in 2030.... Generations of electricity is quite different from transmission... The best and the modern source of power generation is through nuclear fossil and we can not run a high tech train with out a level of power generation and we can not achieve the level of power generation without the installation of a full grade nuclear facilities.

You can quite agree with me that Nigeria is not ready for such facility and cos this we shall keep on having power outage till we grow up, hence even if we generate power... Transmission and proper distribution is a freeking difficult task considering our ideology..... Please next time learn how to be polite ... Thanks my sister
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2015
otunbadan:

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ooshinibos: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
Godbless nigeria.

don't worry we will get the money from PDP ...to date they have spent 8 billion on transport and more on electricity which we are still waiting for ..and we have 36 billion in reserve ..GEJ will explain where he have spent the money
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by princejayboss: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2015
calebo101:

Bro pls don't waste your time arguing with this one. We all know him as a 700 naira/day employee at the APC media room. They're much here. Their job is to distort the fact and even though they know they're stupid for telling us black is white but it's their job bro and they have to survive you know.

He already knows the truth. He knows it's not feasible and it will be a white elephant project. He was the same person that posted Fashola pictures some 4-5 years ago inspecting tokunbo trains in Canada and till today we are still waiting for at least one of the train but we nor see.

The APC media agents are much here and we know them. With time we will expose them all. Some recently got promoted and now receive 850/naira daily.

Thanks bro... Some are blinded with sentiments. Now tell me how we can move forward....
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Super1Star: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2015
Ahmeduana:

MIND YOU EVERYTHING HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION. SO YOU AND YOUR MUMU PARTY ARE REAPING FROM WHERE YOU DID NOT SOW.

The same way OBJ paid for IPPs and Railway commissioned by GEJ.

Your mumu president reaped where he did not sow and others are also free to reap from his sweat. Provided there is any sweat of GEJto reap from.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by tomzman: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2015
Good one. I love this but the moment I see it moving in reality is when I would agree a new Nigeria has finally emerged.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2015
princejayboss:

Thanks bro... Some are blinded with sentiments. Now tell me how we can move forward....

Bro wake me up from sleep tomorrow i will still tell you GEJ had the master plan going on well for us. Though slow and sometimes frustratingly slow but that was and still s the right path. Any other path i have no idea how it will pan out. I have already gone through Buhari's manifesto and unless he continues with GEJ transformation agenda i am sure the next 4 years should be an hiatus in moving Nigeria forward.

Soon Nigerians will wish Jonathan continued. Ignore their shallow reasoning now. Time tells bro. Unfortunately when it rains it wets us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo) / Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.