Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria (81471 Views)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Governor Umahi Inspecting The Thickness Of A Concrete-Based Road / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by swizz01(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Ladysmith1:

I always do not understand the need people have to call names. Why label a whole tribe hopeless, backward and useless? Must one do that to make one's voice heard? I just wished our education would make us more civilized such that we do not attack personalities but issues and situations...
I wish all Nigerians stop calling names, and become less emotional in issues like these...

don't mind ziryboy...dats y he won't b a man...he will kip avin BOY @ d end of his ziry world of a crappy name.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Alexander001(m): 11:52am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, So I heard. I hope it's gonna be four years wink
very long four years. I just hope some peeps doesn't get tired of shouting "baba one chance"
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by pasol4real(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
the man look more like.a Japanese. The news flash from japan is about the newly developed train that hold the record of the fastest train in the world.
now i know u buharians really really love to dream.well dream all u like its allowed ,but dont say we didnt warn u.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by scachy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
lawbabs:
better things... no be all these lokomotif wey GEJ they take campaign, wey they cut for motion dey kill pipu...

GEJ locomotive is functional. Pls kindly wait until GMB's electronics train starts working before condem GEJ achievements. If u must know, Electronic train can never function in Nigeria environment without steady power supply.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Vision4God: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

... And water to wine.

In short: developing country to over-developed country..... grin grin grin

SMH for nigerians expecting magic/miracles.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by scachy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Super1Star:
That is a train and not the 16th century locomotive that the Mandela of Otuoke was celebrating.
Mehn the likes of u are really baffling, this has shown how mentally downtrodden that many Nigerians are, simply cos GMB was staring at a prototype of an electronic train, u r hailing him and condemning GEJ as if GMB had put it in place for us to use. Nawa oo,we'll I admire ur high hopes in GMB n hoping that he won't disappoint like his predecessors
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by fairheven: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
1. where are we going to get the money to buy this train.
2. how will it improve the economy
3. Like how many jobs will this create
4. We need the breakdown of the contract process and when nigeria is expected to gain the money back from the investment.
DESPITE been team GMB, positive criticism will go along way to help restore confidence in the people.
Godbless nigeria.
Are u for sure? With Speed trAins you won't need to spEnd hours in traffic
With it, Can decongest our urban AreAs likE Lagos---ppl cAn reSide in placES like Benin city anD onitcha an come to work in Lagos on a dAily baSiS,iSn't that A milestone?
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Super1Star: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
scachy:

Mehn the likes of u are really baffling, this has shown how mentally downtrodden that many Nigerians are, simply cos GMB was staring at a prototype of an electronic train, u r hailing him and condemning GEJ as if GMB had put it in place for us to use. Nawa oo,we'll I admire ur high hopes in GMB n hoping that he won't disappoint like his predecessors

What is the crime in having high hopes?

What is called faith? Is it not believing in what you cannot see as though you can.

Is a prototype not meant to give you an insight of what the real will be like? What is wrong in me believing that the prototype will become a reality?

Still keep nursing the pain of your GEJ's loss.

Park well jare.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Baba one chance is just smiling sheepishly, He doesn't even know what's going on there.
His thought... "Are these guys marketing toys?"
Let him keep raising our hope. grin grin grin
even ur dumb bro jona doesn't even have an idea of wot a good train looks like just to steal money
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Litmus: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Super1Star:
That is a train and not the 16th century locomotive that the Mandela of Otuoke was celebrating.

No mind that idiotic Mandela of Otuok. He knows nothing. Had he not invested in the rail infrastructure, the 21st century locomotive being looked at would have had to be modified to fly in the air, making us the first nation in the world with airtrains angry
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by 2kris(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, So I heard. I hope it's gonna be four years wink
have u too dreamt of murning in apc camp like apostle suleiman
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by scachy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Super1Star:

What is the crime in having high hopes?

What is called faith? Is it not believing in what you cannot see as though you can.

Is a prototype not meant to give you an insight of what the real will be like? What is wrong in me believing that the prototype will become a reality?

Still keep nursing the pain of your GEJ's loss.

Park well jare.
keep living n eventually die in hope. U never get steady power supply,u r in high spirit cos u saw electronic train prototype,which electricity ll power electronic train in Nigeria? to whom brain is giving, sense is expected. Fella go get some education. Metro train is not possible in Nigeria of today. Don't be fooled by empty high hope.if u v ever seen electronic train, u ll know that Nigeria lacks d modalities that ll make it work. Let him provide steady power supply first. Over hope without application of wisdom go kill u

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by farem: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Super1Star:

"the Mandela of Otuoke"! Don't kill someone with laughter o
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Super1Star: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
scachy:
keep living n eventually die in hope. U never get steady power supply,u r in high spirit cos u saw electronic train prototype,which electricity ll power electronic train in Nigeria? to whom brain is giving, sense is expected. Fella go get some education. Metro train is not possible in Nigeria of today. Don't be fooled by empty high hope.if u v ever seen electronic train, u ll know that Nigeria lacks d modalities that ll make it work. Let him provide steady power supply first. Over hope without application of wisdom go kill u

In your myopic logic, only one thing must be focused on. No wonder GEJ was a failure.

Others can multitask by tackling Power and rail system, synergistic and synchronising their activities, to achieve their objectives at the end of the day.

Where is the time to be tackling one issue per time?
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Don4eva(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
gen2briz:
See better train not locomotive one from Otuoke man.
A live dog is better than a dead lion, till we see the real trains the locomotives is far better than that toyish prototype
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Aarenaija: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
This cold be a monorail or light rail. for anyone to be asking if this would improve the economy I am sorry for such a person.

he is probably living in the medieval age.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by amarilo: 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Somebody save this page for posterity. One chance things about to happen.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by lawbabs: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
scachy:

GEJ locomotive is functional. Pls kindly wait until GMB's electronics train starts working before condem GEJ achievements. If u must know, Electronic train can never function in Nigeria environment without steady power supply.

That is the same reason you are backward. The CANNOT mentality has made you and many Nigerians mediocres. That is why you can accept nonsense and corruption from Jonathan's administration. You don't engage government and demand accountability because of the CANNOT mentality. God will deliver you.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by lawbabs: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
deji68:
Hmnnn Dejavu....remind me of fashola inspecting "real" used trains in canada, not prototype oooo.....after 4 years the pic taken in canada is all we have to show for it grin grin grin

By the time the Badagry to Marina light train is completed, please don't celebrate with us... clueless pipu..
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by deji68: 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ok ooo who is clueless now ?... the person waiting almost 5 years for the completion of a 40 km rail system after 154 billion has been spent or somebody asking question about how our money are been spent ?....anyway when it is completed i no go celebrate Jesus go don come then ... grin grin grin
lawbabs:

By the time the Badagry to Marina light train is completed, please don't celebrate with us... clueless pipu..
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by lekkiss(m): 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:

my sister done get me wrong, this train wnt run by oxygen or coal. Electricity we are talking about here. If atlist it will run on gas whats the state of things in our refineries. ONE STEP AT A TIME.
One of the problem of this country is always about jumping through the development stage. God knws the number of private jet in the last administration the whole country was unable to operate an official airline ( NIGERIAN AIRWAYS)do you knw how many job this could create instead of riding jet like okada.
I reason with you Bro Buh I think gmb isn't buying the train,he is aware of d electricity issue So the Way I see d Japanese man, Maybe they were like advertising d product to him...or Maybe gmb was just seeing d train Incase of future purpose.... or can u put on cap without head?.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by princejayboss: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Dear brother, you don't have to thank me. Why don't you come up with ways for us to have steady power supply instead of you arguing against it. So if GMB were to make you an SA, is this the kind of advice you will proffer my brother? Let's look for solutions and not try to undermine the work to be done. Peace out to you.

Even if am his SA.. I can only work to make it better,@ least 60% steady power but 100% is not feasible for now
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by okorgbongidi(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
nice 1 from GMB
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by okorgbongidi(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
nice 1 from GMB coolnice 1 from GMB
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by deji68: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin any new development
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Feraz(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
deji68:
grin grin grin grin grin .

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by deji68: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Feraz:
grin grin grin grin grin .
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by gssdobi: 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
deji68:
. Yeah, they are now erecting statues in Owerri

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by billante(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
I just went through the first page of this thread and saw all the likes for buhari at 2015....three years later those likes has disappeared like hair on my bald head wherever buhari name is mentioned grin dude wasted our four years!

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by DelGardo: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
They are testing the Abuja Metro now. The yello line is scheduled to start fron Q1 2018.

Work is progressing on the Laqos Ibadan leg of the Lagos - Kano standard guage line.

Days of mindless looting are over. Wail on.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by baralatie(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
lolz!
I don't think fg is building an electric speed train as initially spun before the elections!
na the same train of abuja Kaduna line

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) / Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.