Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria (81519 Views)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Governor Umahi Inspecting The Thickness Of A Concrete-Based Road / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by PenSniper: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:
So they will be using toy trains or what? The only thing I see fitting into that toy is one of Tinubu's big frog eyes.

Your hatred for Tinubu knows no bounds. I see you continue on this road unto hell like a sure candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by jaso1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What is surep
I've given you an Advice, shouldn't you be dead by now?? grin
Your time is running out.
Idiot PDP stooge. I don't want you dead again so that you can see why people are supporting Buhari! You had no taste what good governance is all about that's why you want to commit suicide. I beg don't die because if you die you will loose whole fully even your cops will be rejected by your family. I believe they would have warned you about this before me.

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by tellwisdom: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
deji68:
Hmnnn Dejavu....remind me of fashola inspecting "real" used trains in canada, not prototype oooo.....after 4 years the pic taken in canada is all we have to show for it grin grin grin

Falls from iroko tree grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by tempest69: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Baba one chance is just smiling sheepishly, He doesn't even know what's going on there.
His thought... "Are these guys marketing toys?"
Let him keep raising our hope. grin grin grin
hey guy , bae or hermaprodite. can't u just swallow ur stinky pride and accept defeat. Take it or leave it, change av come to stay then transformation follows. If u don't wanna be part of it then fu*k off to SouthA

6 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by baralatie(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
afolag:

my sister done get me wrong, this train wnt run by oxygen or coal. Electricity we are talking about here. If atlist it will run on gas whats the state of things in our refineries. ONE STEP AT A TIME.
One of the problem of this country is always about jumping through the development stage. God knws the number of private jet in the last administration the whole country was unable to operate an official airline ( NIGERIAN AIRWAYS)do you knw how many job this could create instead of riding jet like okada.
the govt will need at least a whopping $15billon excluding maintenance.
and will still need extra rail lines in some parts of the country.
if it is electric well its demand will have to designed
and there will be management cost
hmmmmm!the same Chinese that is managing the present contract
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Baba one chance is just smiling sheepishly, He doesn't even know what's going on there.
4years is too long for you to hate o!undecided

At least, everyone was this hopeful in 2011 when GEJ was elected..until he decided to favour only 'the cabals'...not until late 2013 did the electorate began to get tired of him..many of his actions and in-actions worked against him..

If GMB fails, God forbids! Then we have failed as well..and vice versa..

I've been watching u from background..jump @ any thread to castigate GMB..just like mogidi and ozoigbondu...

7 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
tempest69:
hey guy , bae or hermaprodite. can't u just swallow ur stinky pride and accept defeat. Take it or leave it, change av come to stay then transformation follows. If u don't wanna be part of it then fu*k off to SouthA
Hey goat, pig, or cow....Can't you see the hand writing on the wall?...oh!, I remember you're an illiterate like baba one chance; So you can't read it. Now take that useless mass of flesh you call "my self " to Daura and join the cows.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
4years is too long for you to hate o!undecided

At least, everyone was this hopeful in 2011 when GEJ was elected..until he decided to favour only 'the cabals'...not until late 2013 did the electorate began to get tired of him..many of his actions and in-actions worked against him..

If GMB fails, God forbids! Then we have failed as well..and vice versa..

I've been watching u from background..jump @ any thread to castigate GMB..just like mogidi and ozoigbondu...
Hating??... on Buhari?... no way!, Buhari is not worth my hate. I'm having fun here; Opposition fun. cool tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by tempest69: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hey goat, pig, or cow....Can't you see the hand writing on the wall?...oh!, I remember you're an illiterate like baba one chance; So you can't read it. Now take that useless mass of flesh you call "my self " to Daura and join the cows.
keep seeing the writing on the wall till u get mad! GEJ has ordered the removal of his campaign posters and billboards. Soon robots like u will be reprogrammed or disposed as scrabs ( product of failed contraceptives)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hating??... on Buhari?... no way!, Buhari is not worth my hate. I'm having fun here; Opposition fun. cool tongue
pls. Delay the 'fun' till after May 29th...now I see the reason why Lai Mohammed suggested you guys take up a 6weeks refreshing course on 'public speaking and Opposition'..

You think this how to constructively criticise? Walai talai..you guys would get tired b4 the end of the year..you can't sustain the opposition hurdle like dis

5 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
tempest69:
keep seeing the writing on the wall till u get mad! GEJ has offered the removal of his campaign posters and billboards. Soon robots like u will be reprogrammed or disposed as scrabs ( product of failed contraceptives)
You sound pained!... buhari is still recruiting, you know what I mean. Go blow yourself up. tongue kiss

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
pls. Delay the 'fun' till after May 29th...now I see the reason why Lai Mohammed suggested you guys take up a 6weeks refreshing course on 'public speaking and Opposition'..

You think this how to constructively criticise? Walai talai..you guys would get tired b4 the end of the year..you can't sustain the opposition hurdle like dis
Go and tell that to Buhari's cows and Liar Mohammed. Please don't disturb my fun. Bye... tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Lmao @Babaonechance. grin grin
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by thegideon(m): 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Can't stop laughing. 'can i give it to my grand son' Buhari asked.

3 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao @Babaonechance. grin grin
grin Bros, That's his inauguration name o...please take note. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

That's Ok. ..But I'm sticking with Grandpa!

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
thegideon:
Can't stop laughing. 'can i give it to my grand son' Buhari asked.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...., Exactly!... I feel like modifying my post now and adding "can I give it to my grandson". cheesy

Bros, you're wicked.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by thegideon(m): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Go and tell that to Buhari's cows and Liar Mohammed. Please don't disturb my fun. Bye... tongue
I like d part u said 'Liar Muhammed'

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Of course I know . grin

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
dearpreye:

That's Ok. ..But I'm sticking with Grandpa!
My good sir, That's okay...Different strokes for different folks, But when the need arises; you can still interchange it. grin
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course I know . grin
Correct!!!
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

My good sir, That's okay...Different strokes for different folks, But when the need arises; you can still interchange it. grin

Of course. ....paedophile. ..another worthy one....

Truckpusher, only active at night. ..owl?

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
thegideon:
I like d part u said 'Liar Muhammed'
Thank you sir...
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
dearpreye:

Of course. ....paedophile. ..another worthy one....

Truckpusher, only active at night. ..owl?
Definitely... you're right.

Truckpusher??... Some times, I feel he doesn't reside here in Nigeria, Cause he's always at his zenith at night. Time zone difference.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by thegideon(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank you sir...
But why did u say u r d half-blood prince, u marine?
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by oluikotun: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Where are those PDP people? Are they still talking? The Old man called Buhari is not thinking old like those new generation leaders that are celebrating buying locomotive trains with an AC.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Truckpusher??... Some times, I feel he doesn't reside here in Nigeria, Cause he's always at his zenith at night. Time zone difference.

Nocturnal human! ....na my strong hand be that ooo....I believe he's in Nigeria. ...maybe he's more active at Women section during the day...
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 12:01am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

grin grin

I dey naija,no transfer no leave.

I function better in the night . tongue

You can't be busy pursuing important things and at the same time catching up with these janjawiids. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 12:02am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Nocturnal human! ....na my strong hand be that ooo....I believe he's in Nigeria. ...maybe he's more active at Women section during the day...
Indeed, I concur. I'll retire now my good sire..., The night is far spent. Good night/morning
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by tempest69: 12:06am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You sound pained!... buhari is still recruiting, you know what I mean. Go blow yourself up. tongue kiss
u re so grieved and lack Wat say tongue tongue kiss observed u are a miscreant on NL and a dumb ass with so much attachments to a caveman lifestyle. tongue tongue tongue
U need civilization "Ape"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 12:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin

I dey naija,no transfer no leave.

I function better in the night . tongue

You can't be busy pursuing important things and at the same time catching up with these janjawiids. grin
grin grin Good to know that, I wish I could function like you now, But my eyes are becoming weary and weak.
So I'll turn into a pumpkin now, Good night boss, Sai de sape, Odaro, ka chi fuo, Bon nuit. smiley
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Indeed, I concur. I'll retire now my good sire..., The night is far spent. Good night/morning

The night is indeed far spent; and the day will soon beckon.

It's being a huge pleasure knowing you sir.

It's time to answer nature's supreme call. ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo) / Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.