Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria (81554 Views)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Governor Umahi Inspecting The Thickness Of A Concrete-Based Road / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by fboycaestro12(m): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
1. where are we going to get the money to buy this train.
2. how will it improve the economy
3. Like how many jobs will this create
4. We need the breakdown of the contract process and when nigeria is expected to gain the money back from the investment.
DESPITE been team GMB, positive criticism will go along way to help restore confidence in the people.
Godbless nigeria.

Your Answers

1. The Chinese company will build it and after completion it will be lease out to them for a certain amount of year before it finally becomes Nigeria's

2. Good means of transportation helps the economy. Goods and services can be transferred as fast as possible. If it doesn't help you won't find those trains in developed countries. Trust me

3. You sure know that will create jobs because there will be people working in ticketing,logistics, cleaners, engineers etc

4. I believe we will get the breakdown of the contract. One thing you should know is Abuja,Lagos,kano,PH are due for a light train.

4 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by jodanj10(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2015
these are the types of trains that we want to enjoy like other countries do not that refurbished lokomotives

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Shortyy(f): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
YIMU! Keeping talking while GMB is working. Whether una like am, whether una no like am, the Nigeria of our dreams is starting with GMB and PYO. The old things ended with GEJ's time. New things will take shape as from May 29th. Doubt me and see it happening right before you.
idk. if he likes, let him destroy Nigeria and rebuild it in 2days, idgaf. all i'm saying is that if he had a hand in the death of those innocent souls, he'll definitely face the consequences. enough said.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2015
eckersley:
Hy Sai Buhari.
I hope the expatriate there is not Chinese oo.
All they specialize in is "Chinko" trains.
Kindly deal wt d Japanese. They r d best train makers in d world.
Also endeavour to scrap n remove those locomotives Jonah n family brag abt. Tx

The Japanese recently launched the fastest train in the world.It's call Maglev train....600km/hr

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Boss13: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2015
The Chinese. You just have to give it to them. They are born hustlers, even better than the Jews. Buhari is not even sworn in yet, and they are patronizing him. Good if they can implement that tube station with trains.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2015
princejayboss:

My friend it is near impossible to have 70% steady power supply in Nigeria(ask me I can teach you)
What the heck is this Gosh! Are you an enemy of Nigeria? How can you vomit such rubbish? Kai! So there are many of you who don't even want us to have steady power supply ehn? Don't worry, it will happen right before your very eyes. I just don't understand the way some so called literates reason. I'm sorry but I think you are one of the people who don't want good things happening in this land. By their comment, ye shall know them. I believe we will have steady electricity supply in Nigeria, emphasis on "WILL".
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by IDGAF(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2015
dam4sam:

I guess they are so filled with so much HATE... it is affecting their ability to reason "simple things".

otherwise, these clowns and children of HATE should have known that while laying the high speed rail system, Buhari could be building a "dedicated Power plant" to power the trains such that both may come on stream about the same time.

Gosh, never seen so much hate in a set of people, just because Nigerians got rid of a "clueless thief" saddled with a job.... bigger than his I.Q.
Bro,wish i could give u a thousand likes...........Really, Its not criticism,its just pure hatred from these dudes.Anyway,1 thing am happy 4 is,it shows Buhari has a 21st century vision similar 2 the late Singaporian pm.Even if he dies without achieving it,am still grateful 4 dat.I remember watching the movie "Terminator" recently,the movie was in the early 80's.The train i saw in dat movie looks more modern,sophisticated and faster than the train Jonathan is celebrating and expects us to kiss his ass and put on a coca cola smile! Its just in our nature as Africans to always resist change and to find faults in things dat we know is gud 4 us.Fashola had a vision to tranform Lagos,the many criticism he endured plus hate speeches.It takes some1 with a military mindset to change us because we do not love to be led as a nation but 2 be dragged by force into development.I do not expect overnight miracles from Buhari,only a fool will,but i know the little he would do would be felt more than the supposed gr8 things dat Jonathan did.I pray 4 him daily and expect everyone 2 do same,not 2 be setting snares 4 him 2 be wallowed in and then at d end be telling people "I talk am.....You see!!!"

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Moana(f): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
4. We need the breakdown of the contract process and when nigeria is expected to gain the money back from the investment.
DESPITE been team GMB, positive criticism will go along way to help restore confidence in the people.
Godbless nigeria.
1. you borrow or get investors then from the income they make they pay the creditors.
2. easier transportation for people and it creates job opportunities.
3. you need people who operate the trains, people who sale tickets, people who will work on the tracks, people who will construct and renovate the train stations, people who will clean the trains and the stations, architects and constructions companies get contracts to work on...

4. your worry should be getting investors in the first place.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2015
Shortyy:

idk. if he likes, let him destroy Nigeria and rebuild it in 2days, idgaf. all i'm saying is that if he had a hand in the death of those innocent souls, he'll definitely face the consequences. enough said.
You don't care but I do! Let me give you a hint: GOD has a hand in this man coming back to govern. Accept or reject it, na you sabi. Top of the day to you and get ready to experience positivity!
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by TalkDirect: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2015
I don't know why we complain about everything in Nigeria. If we don't get what we need we complain. If we see any sign of progress towards getting it we complain. Can't we be positive for once and speak good concerning what we see? With this attitude a lot of us will still complain even if our streets are lined with all the blessings we have been yearning for. Most people cry 'my cup is half empty' while very few are thankfully say 'my cup is half full'

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Funmiladey(m): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
Godbless nigeria.
the major problem of this country is not being able to diversify, we only focus on oil eploration, minning is there, agriculteure is there, manufacturing is there , we have Ajaokuta steel rolloing mill and Oshogbo steel roolling mil whaich are capable of producing block engines and iron sheets for vehicle's body..... So I believe until we look towards other directions, our revenue and the economy at large won't expand more than the rate at which it is expanding now...
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by frisky2good(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2015
Who cancelled the Lagos metro line project contract of the Lateef Jakande administration?
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by anasey(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2015
Wow.... guess that isn't an electric train though....
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by smeag0l(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2015
You're a dunce!Oil is being sold currently at $64/bbl and not N50/bbl. And yes, they can source for the money comfortably as oil companies in Nigeria remit an average of 80 percent of all their profits as tax, royalties and profit sharing to the Nigerian government.
EgusiSoup:

And where shall they sourced the money from @ N50 per barrel?

An Igbo woman supporting a gambari is an insult of tribal efficiency. undecided
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Feraz(m): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2015
princejayboss:

Hello friend ....I wish to inform you that if you think you have the will than I do... Come work in a nuclear power plant and see how volatile it can be ... Yet I walk in and out these facilities every day knowing that one mistake I will be exposed to a nuclear material/fuel... I know you're quite optimistic about your freeking change but I tell you this ... In western country they plan before they execute ... A train subway runs under my building here but this was pre designed before the building of the city.... My point is this let him give the power he promised and continue the project on ground..... We now have mouth to talk nonsense now because Jonathan was so stupid to pass free press bill in an African country that is not yet ready for it.... When OBJ was there... Did we say a word about his fraudulent contract with Chinese company on rail....

Remember all this promises your Baba is making .... My friend it is near impossible to have 70% steady power supply in Nigeria(ask me I can teach you), its 100% impossible for him make 1=$1, oil is on the drop and will still fall should Iran sign a deal with G7+1 ... And now ISIS is controlling Lybia oil now ...this will cause more damage to oil price.... Please be practical about this than to come here and call people out because you can pay for internet .... Thanks.
Do you work in a nuclear power plant? Please, you are needed in this thread - here.

Thanks
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by netmillionaires(m): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2015
deji68:
LOL... no be the hype "by the guys on this forum" ..na fashola cause am , u never lay track u don dey go inspect trains...chei naija people sef cheesy cheesy
When venturing into business, the first thing you do is to inspect the business to see how it works, lay the plan for smooth execution and then create a prototype.
No sensible businessman will start laying foundation first and then go to inspect how the final project will work later. It isn't done that way...
Railway no b like motor transport system wey u go just build road and any type of car will start plying the road... In railway u must know d type of train U want so as to know d type of rail track to build.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by sweetgala(m): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2015
fboycaestro12:

Your Answers

1. The Chinese company will build it and after completion it will be lease out to them for a certain amount of year before it finally becomes Nigeria's

2. Good means of transportation helps the economy. Goods and services can be transferred as fast as possible. If it doesn't help you won't find those trains in developed countries. Trust me

3. You sure know that will create jobs because there will be people working in ticketing,logistics, cleaners, engineers etc

4. I believe we will get the breakdown of the contract. One thing you should know is Abuja,Lagos,kano,PH are due for a light train.

A national network also needs to be built up , the train system predates the intercity bus system in many developed nations and is still substantially more effective.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SkyRider1(m): 8:12am On Apr 24, 2015
They had better start lookin at upgradin our energy infrastructure ( fuel and electricity). Thats our primary need. Every other thing will take off from there.
Once we have these in place, the private sector will build even that modern rail

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by fboycaestro12(m): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetgala:

A national network also needs to be built up , the train system predates the intercity bus system in many developed nations and is still substantially more effective.

Yes you're right
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by cytellProperty: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2015
investnotspend:
The new Nigeria , look at the smile on GMB face and oyegun , I swear I can't wait for May 29 , God bless you sir
Na him tell you say na wetin him dey do be that abi. Solo makinde, because them dey look toy train you don conclude say na New train for a New Nigeria. Dem dey deceive you, no na you dey deceive yourself.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Shortyy(f): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
You don't care but I do! Let me give you a hint: GOD has a hand in this man coming back to govern. Accept or reject it, na you sabi. Top of the day to you and get ready to experience positivity!
i've said my mind, blab all you want, karma will always do her job. enjoy yo positivity.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2015
fboycaestro12:

You dey give up at all.....Even your role models FFK and Fayose don give up
until Buhari performs before I give up.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Shortyy(f): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
enjoy your positivity then. i've said my mind. And Karma will still do her job.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by fboycaestro12(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
until Buhari performs before I give up.

Then keep calm. At least he's not in office yet or you want him to send GEJ out of office. I bow for you oooo
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2015
Shortyy:

if all these suicide bombers actually killed themselves and other innocent lives too so as to put Buhari in power, then i'm sorry to say that anything he's planned for this country won't work. cos the blood of those innocent souls will torment him and make all his efforts useless.
Amen dear...Lets just watch as things unfolds.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Shortyy:

enjoy your positivity then. i've said my mind. And Karma will still do her job.
We disagree to agree. Peace to you and yours.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by popnen: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2015
nice one, waiten for u in 2019 if u dnt buy that train
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by chat2deen(m): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
Godbless nigeria.

From our looted treasury! U mean dos thieves can not bring our money dat can carry monumental projects like this one?
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by uk2march: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Great morning

Makeup and Beauty lover, Intending/Propective makeup artist, Influencer...
We are back with another opportunity for empowerment and skill acquisition.

Registration is now open at ANNIE LA BELLE Makeup School for our 4weeks 'Makeup Pro Regular' Course; for the month of MAY 2015. Registration closes 12noon, Friday 30th April 2015.

You can also enrol for our 3months 'Makeup Pro Internship' Course.

What are you waiting for...? Make that decision for value now!

Contact us:
ANNIE LA BELLE
annielabelle11@ymail.com
08189872326; 08145147761

Pls re-broadcast!
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by 2sex(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Guy, I no bone nao. I dey occupied. Can we BBM as I don't like whatsapping. I apologise if I wronged you.
Just flash my number. I lost yours. I go send you my BBM...
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by princejayboss: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2015
aresa:

What's this TaNoid saying? Do you have to build a nuclear power plant before building a fast rail system?

You TaNoids are sure programmed with fake alaba chinco hardware..

Even if I give you a lecture from now to the next day .... You will never learn or understand the principle of the whole stuff ... This is one problem we have in Africa... A medical doctor will be head of football association... While ex-sports men are there .... You can not know every field my brother, instead of fighting try to learn about that...... The world is moving from our usual power generation system .... Medicine, electricity... Warfare are all moving nuclear ... Don't hate bro ... AM not happy that I will create wonders with centrifuge for western countries ... From Germany to Russia, to Israel and now Mexico while my beloved country is in dark.... Too many Nigerians are doing good around the world. I maintain that Baba has to fix power before thinking of this paper project.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2015
olalat:

[s]Opposing without an atom of sense I guess. U seem not thinking before u type. U need to grow up bro. Reason like a man of high intellect not halfwit way u are doing things right now[/s].
Go and tell that to baba one chance. Goat

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo) / Nigerian Politicians' Convoy In 1999 VS Present (Video, Photos) / Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.