Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria (81513 Views)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Governor Umahi Inspecting The Thickness Of A Concrete-Based Road / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Mogidi: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
arewafederation:

Just sit down and watch how GMB takes you out of your misery.

Wow
GMB the biggest magician in the universe, can even change stone to water.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
afolag:

my sister done get me wrong, this train wnt run by oxygen or coal. Electricity we are talking about here. If atlist it will run on gas whats the state of things in our refineries. ONE STEP AT A TIME.
One of the problem of this country is always about jumping through the development stage. God knws the number of private jet in the last administration the whole country was unable to operate an official airline ( NIGERIAN AIRWAYS)do you knw how many job this could create instead of riding jet like okada.
This is more like it, good analysis. I hope they put most of what you mentioned in consideration, especially power.

5 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
shachris03:

sense Don't grow on trees afterall.
Yeah, Literacy too, That's why baba one chance couldn't get it. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by jaso1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Baba one chance is just smiling sheepishly, He doesn't even know what's going on there.
His thought... "Are these guys marketing toys?"
Let him keep raising our hope. grin grin grin
The baba right chance is globally placed as president as president of Nigeria because of ineptitude of your brother. You people will never smell presidency till this life end. We deliberately allowed your region to rule so as to take effective measurement of performance. Unfortunately, you presented somebody who's not capable of becoming local government councilor, shame on you all.
We realise you people are in agony and you just have to keep talking so as to avoid sudden death.
Sorry!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Flye: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

Questions like how will fast rails improve the economy is unbelievable.

Don't mind them, I said PDP will be a very bad opposition party. They can't really reason all they can do is division, preach religious differences and tribal differences.
Watch PDP's last campaign, it is either Christian vs Muslim or North vs South, or Yoruba vs Igbo or ungwa vs Ika etc you can't see them present any reasonable arguement other than sentiment.

17 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Wow
... And water to wine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=arewafederation post=33038440]

Just sit down and watch how GMB takes you out of your misery. [/quote
I was part of the process. I believe he's the right man But that doesn't mean we will sitdown and be expecting miracle. there should be good justification for everything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by mytime24(f): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Beautiful thou,

Bt naija no get lite to power dis machine nA grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by arewafederation: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Wow

Just seat your big fat arzz and watch the real "transformation" and not daily consumption of ogogoro in Aso rock! tongue

6 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
jaso1:

The baba right chance is globally placed as president as president of Nigeria because of ineptitude of your brother. You people will never smell presidency till this life end. We deliberately allowed your region to rule so as to take effective measurement of performance. Unfortunately, you presented somebody who's not capable of becoming local government councilor, shame on you all.
We realise you people are in agony and you just have to keep talking so as to avoid sudden death.
Sorry!
Goat, do you think I'm from the same region with Jonathan?...I believe you're shekau's son, please go and meet your father.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Arosa(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
cjrane:
Buhari's smile is like "Make una follw me see day dreaming ooo !" grin grin grin grin grin grin

When oil price was $150, dem no fit buy this one. Now it is $50 dollars, they are showing me tube trains grin grin grin

I had to quote you cos this is too funny. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ApexTitan(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Double post.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yeah, Literacy too, That's why baba one chance couldn't get it. grin

educated phools are better off being illiterate. at least they would stop trying to sound smart when we all know that they are disgustingly stewpid.

7 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ApexTitan(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Buhari is wearing that amused look he had on when he first used a tablet. cheesy

That I-don't-know-what-the-heck-this-is-but I'mna-smile-anyway-so-I don't-look-lost.

Also reminds me of Jona's "I have to look serious look for this ish" expression below.

8 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by arewafederation: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=afolag post=33038652][/quote]

Nobody is expecting miracles bros, but we all should be optimistic. If a govt tells you what it intends to do, it's better to hold them to their promises rather than doubting its possibilities.

4 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
shachris03:

educated phools are better off being illiterate. at least they would stop trying to sound smart when we all know that they are disgustingly stewpid.
Hehehehehehehehehehe... Foolish goats are better off dead, instead of constituting nuisance on a public forum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ApexTitan(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
deji68:
Hmnnn Dejavu....remind me of fashola inspecting "real" used trains in canada, not prototype oooo.....after 4 years the pic taken in canada is all we have to show for it grin grin grin

Mehn. That was something. Fashola just put the whole of Lagos on a long thing. The way the media hyped that project you would think Fashola was about to commission it the next day - every time I visited Lagos I was always looking out to see if the trains had started running. Anyway I hope the incoming governor completes that project.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
arewafederation:

Nobody is expecting miracles bros, but we all should be optimistic. If a govt tells you what it intends to do, it's better to hold them to their promises rather than doubting its possibilities.
Nobody is doubting the possibilities, there is always a debate on radio and television on how exactly things are expected to go.
I supported him and I believe in change. The small thing am looking at will need enormous MEGA WATT to move around. Do we have it? tbe plummeted oil price affected the foriegn reserve where is the money? if there's good justification for it I will agree but to me that shouldn't be the first. we need ELECTRICITY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by deji68: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
LOL...20 % completed after 154 billion spent..that is why i treasure the picture.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
ApexTitan:

Mehn. That was something. Fashola just put the whole of Lagos on a long thing. The way the media hyped that project you would think Fashola was about to commission it the next day - every time I visited Lagos I was always looking out to see if the trains had started running. Anyway I hope the incoming governor completes that project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by jaso1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goat, do you think I'm from the same region with Jonathan?...I believe you're shekau's son, please go and meet your father.
You can die tomorrow morning if you like or decided to remain indoor till Buhari finished three term in government, that's your problem.
Sai Buhari! Sai Paapi.

8 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by investnotspend: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mod front page pls o
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
jaso1:

You can die tomorrow morning if you like or decided to remain indoor till Buhari finished three term in government, that's your problem.
Sai Buhari! Sai Paapi.
You can go blow your self up like your brothers did to put Buhari in power. Goatee...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ApexTitan(m): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
deji68:
LOL...20 % completed after 154 billion spent..that is why i treasure the picture.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. I think it's more than 20% completed though, maybe 60%. I still hope it's completed by the new guy but the hype on this forum was insane.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ejiro2130(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
afolag:
1. where are we going to get the money to buy this train.
2. how will it improve the economy
3. Like how many jobs will this create
4. We need the breakdown of the contract process and when nigeria is expected to gain the money back from the investment.
DESPITE been team GMB, positive criticism will go along way to help restore confidence in the people.
Godbless nigeria.

Jesus did u really ask dis qstn?? Google how much it takes to build rail links and buy these trains from transport. .... Am expecting abt 10,000 jobs to be created for dis depending on the details of the contract shaa

Infrastructure is what Nigeria needs it is all we need the jobs with come along it

5 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by deji68: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
LOL... no be the hype "by the guys on this forum" ..na fashola cause am , u never lay track u don dey go inspect trains...chei naija people sef cheesy cheesy
ApexTitan:

Lol. I think it's more than 20% completed though, maybe 60%. I still hope it's completed by the new guy but the hype on this forum was insane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by jaso1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You can go blow your self up like your brothers did to put Buhari in power. Goatee...
Weeree! You go die of high blood pressure soon. I pity your mama! Bad looser.
No awoof surep money again, your life don finished. tongue embarassed grin

6 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
jaso1:

Weeree! You go die of high blood pressure soon. I pity your mama! Bad looser.
No awoof surep money again, your life don finished. tongue embarassed grin
What is surep
I've given you an Advice, shouldn't you be dead by now?? grin
Your time is running out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by EgusiSoup: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:
The type of development we long for not some slow poke locomotives.

And where shall they sourced the money from @ N50 per barrel?

An Igbo woman supporting a gambari is an insult of tribal efficiency. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ApexTitan(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
deji68:
LOL... no be the hype "by the guys on this forum" ..na fashola cause am , u never lay track u don dey go inspect trains...chei naija people sef cheesy cheesy

cheesy

The worst part is that I believed everything, I just fall mugu for the whole hype. Every couple of months I used to call my Lagos friends to ask if the project would soon be completed. My hope was very high. Chai. See jonsing... I mean, when you see the way Fashola was stepping in the hype photos, the seriousness on his face, you gats believe na. Mehn these 9ja politicians eh.

He is still my guy though but now I watch him with a little more suspicion than before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by aresa: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2015

No more Jonadumb's ogbanje 1909 locomotives..

Thank God Almighty... grin

7 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by omenka(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

This is no criticism brother.
Very dumb post honestly. cheesy
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by deji68: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
LOL....the bolded got me rolling on the floor with laughter, i am permanently suspicious of their "Holier than thou" attitude ...i hope we never enter one chance sha cheesy cheesy
ApexTitan:

cheesy

The worst part is that I believed everything, I just fall mugu for the whole hype. Every couple of months I used to call my Lagos friends to ask if the project would soon be completed. My hope was very high. Chai. See jonsing... I mean, when you see the way Fashola was stepping in the hype photos, the seriousness on his face, you gats believe na. Mehn these 9ja politicians eh.

He is still my guy though but now I watch him with a little more suspicion than before.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) / Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian / Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.