Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria (81517 Views)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Governor Umahi Inspecting The Thickness Of A Concrete-Based Road / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Super1Star: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2015
amarachi06:

Remember dis your post cos na one chance you dey. Propaganda and lies. Before you will have this in our country, it will years n moreover do u have constant light to make use of it.

In your logic, a government must always focus on one thing at a time. No wonder, GEJ was a failure.

A serious government synergies and synchronise it's activities and I expect to see that in this govt. As the new supersonic rail development is going on, solving of power problem will also be tackled simultaneously and all will be completed at the same time to have the synchronised effects and it's eventual impact on the economy.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by mcgaius: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2015
Should we say that if we don't see this kind of train on our rail, GMB government has failed. Let's judge him with this in 4 yrs time.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2015
shachris03:

sense Don't grow on trees afterall.
Yorubas will say Òkò Òrò
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by XBLadez: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bro, not only you o, It's gonna be mad fun. Buhari better ban Nairaland now. Cause we will so bombard him. cheesy
Nairaland is just the perfect place to bombard Buhari. I don't care if they ban me 20 times. He's in soup! grin
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by otunbadan(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=kendiddy post=33050907][/quote]

Thus Buhari is messiah, let us not get our hopes too high
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by onadana: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Baba one chance is just smiling sheepishly, He doesn't even know what's going on there.
His thought... "Are these guys marketing toys?"
Let him keep raising our hope. grin grin grin
[color=#006600][/color]

Omo...u no go kill me with laughter... cool cool
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by princejayboss: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2015
calebo101:

Bro wake me up from sleep tomorrow i will still tell you GEJ had the master plan going on well for us. Though slow and sometimes frustratingly slow but that was and still s the right path. Any other path i have no idea how it will pan out. I have already gone through Buhari's manifesto and unless he continues with GEJ transformation agenda i am sure the next 4 years should be an hiatus in moving Nigeria forward.

Soon Nigerians will wish Jonathan continued. Ignore their shallow reasoning now. Time tells bro. Unfortunately when it rains it wets us all.

Baba had a perfect campaign and perfect borrowed slogan of Change from American campaign company that organized Obama election to power though on terms of anonymity...... There can never be changes If surnames and godfathers still control our political system... Had GEJ won ... Nigeria will be liberated from the any thing call God fathers.... With time we shall all understand what we have gotten ourselves into...

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2015
XBLadez:

Nairaland is just the perfect place to bombard Buhari. I don't care if they ban me 20 times. He's in soup! grin
Gbam!...
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Dee60: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
1. where are we going to get the money to buy this train.
2. how will it improve the economy
3. Like how many jobs will this create
4. We need the breakdown of the contract process and when nigeria is expected to gain the money back from the investment.
DESPITE been team GMB, positive criticism will go along way to help restore confidence in the people.
Godbless nigeria.

The FG does not need to invest a penny. The FG does not own ships and do not need to. The FG does not own airlines and do not need to. The FG does not even need to own airports or seaports. Why are we thinking like we are in the medieval age? All the FG needs is to create a framework and regulate and earn its royalties and taxes.

There are loads of investors and operators waiting to give Nigeria a solid rail system just for one simple reason - Nigerians move around a lot and will pay to do so. They will pay ha;lf of what they use on airlines to travel by fast trains. That is enough for a private investor!

4 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Winning123: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Baba one chance is just smiling sheepishly, He doesn't even know what's going on there.

Your comments are irresponsible. You don't have his experience and have never visited as many countries as he has. You are not as widely travelled as he has.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by 49cents(m): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2015
tsdarkside:

forced marraige or not....we are in 2015.....we dont have time for this nonesense...

time is out..finish...accept and progress or try new and suffer more...

if the igbos believe,that leaving nigeria,will make things better for them,then they are big dreamers....

the ol world is messed-up...it has nothing to do with nigeria specificaly....

First you call an entoire triba NASTY

U can't be up to 25 years and I wonder where this ugly hatred is coming from

Has any igbo person been bad to you or what?

I was hoping for an intellectual reply also I read was vitrolic comments with no pint

Intellectual product is the new oil! Ask Seun, ask Mark of facebook ask the google boys founders........

That's why so many parasitic regions are calling for the arrest of GEJ. Because of $50 billions he alegedly stole.....how ironioc......oil money from another region is eating u up; whereas the fact that the Nasty igbos are living in lagos is making the sophisticated yorubas feel angry that they want to burst open through their bowels

When the time comes the system will change itself! Its not a matter of your wishes
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Super1Star: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2015
Dee60:

The FG does not need to invest a penny. The FG does not own ships and do not need to. The FG does not own airlines and do not need to. The FG does not even need to own airports or seaports. Why are we thinking like we are in the medieval age? All the FG needs is to create a framework and regulate and earn its royalties and taxes.

There are loads of investors and operators waiting to give Nigeria a solid rail system just for one simple reason - Nigerians move around a lot and will pay to do so. They will pay ha;lf of what they use on airlines to travel by fast trains. That is enough for a private investor!

You could not have said it better.

Some people think as if we are still in stone age.

There is no national shipping line, airline and telecoms, are things not moving in those industries.

Same thing will be done in the rail system.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Objektive: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2015
AMAECHI'S 98BILLION 2KM SPEED TRAINS? THAT ONE CONTRACT CAN SETTLE THE WHOLE APC GOONS WITHIN 4YRS .........#BABAONECHANCE

afolag:
the man look more like.a Japanese. The news flash from japan is about the newly developed train that hold the record of the fastest train in the world.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by fyna: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
4. We need the breakdown of the contract process and when nigeria is expected to gain the money back from the investment.
DESPITE been team GMB, positive criticism will go along way to help restore confidence in the people.
Godbless nigeria.

From your brothers way scrap 9ja koryan molo
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Objektive: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2015
STORY FOR THE GOD'S .....ASK AMAECHI ABOUT THE 98BILLION.........................DELTA STATE SPENT 38BILLION ON AN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.[color=#990000][/color]

Dee60:

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Atleast hope is being raised....nawa for u ooo.....all this good(bad)luck people.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Charly68: 10:12am On Apr 24, 2015
This is the type we need in Naija not the old school transformation nonsense that is now obsolete in Europe.
Where there is a will there is a way.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2015
mcgaius:
Should we say that if we don't see this kind of train on our rail, GMB government has failed. Let's judge him with this in 4 yrs time.

nooo..we judge him now....why the hell,is he buying trains,when we dont have energie...thunder fire buhari... angry angry angry

first build power-plants...damnit.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by bookkeepers: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2015
With these trains, many people would have no business living in big cities like Lagos or Abuja. I can live in Ibadan or Oshogbo and work in Lagos. Rents in big cities would fall drastically.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Why you keep face like nsiko?
Menace2Society:
undecided
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2015
Super1Star:
That is a train and not the 16th century locomotive that the Mandela of Otuoke was celebrating.
wait until it land on Nigeria soil...this is just a picture mumu
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ziryboy(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
hopeless and backward igbo people, you people never like a better thing for this country. You will die very soon while we enjoy the service of this new innovation in Nigeria. Useless igbos
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ziryboy(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2015
tsdarkside:

nooo..we judge him now....why the hell,is he buying trains,when we dont have energie...thunder fire buhari... angry angry angry

first build power-plants...damnit.... angry angry angry
thunder fire your useless generation, you igbos are noting but idiot, you will never rule this country forever

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by godman01(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
Godbless nigeria.
You can say that again!
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by okoolori(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Super1Star:
That is a train and not the 16th century locomotive that the Mandela of Otuoke was celebrating.
I just can't stop laughing bro, he is indeed the Mandela of Otuoke 1
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2015
princejayboss:

My attention was drawn to the things you wrote up there.... Am no enemy of my father land but this electricity thing can not be a miracle... We are 170milion and from international surveys Nigerian will be around 320millon people in 2030.... Generations of electricity is quite different from transmission... The best and the modern source of power generation is through nuclear fossil and we can not run a high tech train with out a level of power generation and we can not achieve the level of power generation without the installation of a full grade nuclear facilities.

You can quite agree with me that Nigeria is not ready for such facility and cos this we shall keep on having power outage till we grow up, hence even if we generate power... Transmission and proper distribution is a freeking difficult task considering our ideology..... Please next time learn how to be polite ... Thanks my sister
Dear brother, you don't have to thank me. Why don't you come up with ways for us to have steady power supply instead of you arguing against it. So if GMB were to make you an SA, is this the kind of advice you will proffer my brother? Let's look for solutions and not try to undermine the work to be done. Peace out to you.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by breakeven: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Gbam grin
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Super1Star: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

wait until it land on Nigeria soil...this is just a picture mumu

Ode, there is always a prototype that projects the image of the real McCoy into our minds.

I can picture the train. The picture of the train on my mind, does not in any way resemble the stone age train of the Jesus XT of Doyin Okupe.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by breakeven: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2015
teeowl:
That is the kind of bullet trains that we need and not the junk trains that GEJ gave us!
Okay, let us Waite and see.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2015
Super1Star:
hmmmm......come to agege....fagba....come see train.....walahi...u go think say na Shollay u dey watch
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Ladysmith1: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2015
ziryboy:
hopeless and backward igbo people, you people never like a better thing for this country. You will die very soon while we enjoy the service of this new innovation in Nigeria. Useless igbos
I always do not understand the need people have to call names. Why label a whole tribe hopeless, backward and useless? Must one do that to make one's voice heard? I just wished our education would make us more civilized such that we do not attack personalities but issues and situations...
I wish all Nigerians stop calling names, and become less emotional in issues like these...

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by swizz01(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2015
no b to inspect children toy b d issue...na to turn d toy to reality. b4 we go c fashola part 2 wey inspect real train for Canada, till now mile2 station neva even stand talk more train to move.

it took fashola 4yrs to expand road from mile2 to first gate (road without perfection)....I wonder ow many decades baba use turn toy into reality....?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian / Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo) / Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.