Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria (81545 Views)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Governor Umahi Inspecting The Thickness Of A Concrete-Based Road / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 5:26am On Apr 24, 2015
Menace2Society:
U are craving for attention ba?dumbest post ever!A young man turning himself into a community clown undecided What a shame
I can see you're pained with my comment. Go hang your self. tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 5:28am On Apr 24, 2015
soe:
u r daft
you're idiotic.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 5:30am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

And when you wake in the morning, don't forget I asked the Supreme Deity to have His angels shield you from evil!

Bye!
...I'm awake now, Thanks for your prayer, The angels did guide me. Hope you slept well?...Do have a blissful day ahead sir.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by afoo02(m): 5:31am On Apr 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
This Baba one chance is your president for the next four years homey!
. Anoda 4 years still awaiting him after....

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by aresa: 5:36am On Apr 24, 2015
princejayboss:

Hello friend ....I wish to inform you that if you think you have the will than I do... Come work in a nuclear power plant and see how volatile it can be ... Yet I walk in and out these facilities every day knowing that one mistake I will be exposed to a nuclear material/fuel... I know you're quite optimistic about your freeking change but I tell you this ... In western country they plan before they execute ... A train subway runs under my building here but this was pre designed before the building of the city.... My point is this let him give the power he promised and continue the project on ground..... We now have mouth to talk nonsense now because Jonathan was so stupid to pass free press bill in an African country that is not yet ready for it.... When OBJ was there... Did we say a word about his fraudulent contract with Chinese company on rail....

Remember all this promises your Baba is making .... My friend it is near impossible to have 70% steady power supply in Nigeria(ask me I can teach you), its 100% impossible for him make 1=$1, oil is on the drop and will still fall should Iran sign a deal with G7+1 ... And now ISIS is controlling Lybia oil now ...this will cause more damage to oil price.... Please be practical about this than to come here and call people out because you can pay for internet .... Thanks.

What's your pointless and irrelevant rant all about? We are talking about high speed rail and this one is talking about nuclear plant.

Give it a rest if you have nothing better to talk about.

3 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by eckersley: 5:40am On Apr 24, 2015
Hy Sai Buhari.
I hope the expatriate there is not Chinese oo.
All they specialize in is "Chinko" trains.
Kindly deal wt d Japanese. They r d best train makers in d world.
Also endeavour to scrap n remove those locomotives Jonah n family brag abt. Tx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by STUDENTSFORUM(m): 5:43am On Apr 24, 2015
[b]Post Utme Students can now download post utme past questions and answers of various institutions from www.studentsforumng.com/store

COMPLETE UNILORIN Post UTME Past Q&A
Complete FUTA Post UTME Past Q&A
COMPLETE FUNAAB Post UTME Past Q&A
COMPLETE UNIZIK Past Q&A For ARTS, Physical Sciences
COMPLETE YABATECH Post UTME Past Question & Answers

COMPLETE – Kogi State University Post UTME Past Q&A
COMPLETE – KWASU Post UTME Past Q&A
COMPLETE UNIUYO Post UTME Past Q&A
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Post UTME Past Q&A
COMPLETE – ABSU Post UTME Past Q&A

COMPLETE UNILAG POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS
COMPLETE UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions for Engineering and Physical sciences
COMPLETE UNIBEN Post UTME Past Q&A
AAU Post UTME Past Q&A – Faculty Of Education
AAU Post UTME Past Q&A – Faculty Of Engineering

AAU Post UTME Past Q&A – Faculty Of Environmental Sciences
AAU Post UTME Past Q&A – Faculty Of LAW & ARTS
AAU Post UTME Past Q&A – Faculty Of Mgmt & Social Sciences
AAU Post UTME Past Q&A – Natural Science & Medicine
COMPLETE – UNIABUJA Post UTME Past Q&A ARTS & LAW

COMPLETE – UNICAL Post-UTME pq for sciences
COMPLETE – UNICAL Post UTME P&Q for Arts and Law
COMPLETE – UNICAL Post UTME PQ For Social And Management Sciences
COMPLETE UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions for Biological Sciences
COMPLETE UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions for Engineering and Physical sciences
AAU Post UTME Past Q&A – Faculty Of Engineering & Technology

Click the below link to download your post utme past questions and answers.

http://studentsforumng.com/store
[/b]

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Anglovel: 5:46am On Apr 24, 2015
Only time will tell
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by princejayboss: 5:52am On Apr 24, 2015
aresa:

What's your pointless and irrelevant rant all about? We are talking about high speed rail and this one is talking about nuclear plant.

Lol... You call it rant.... What mechanism governs the high speed train? Electricity, be it gas... Be it seismic motion mechanism... Electricity is quite important... Get education boy...cos if you look right you will see that you are the one pointless.

3 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by thaoriginator: 5:55am On Apr 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
And more. Tongue out to ya! ( tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue ) Hehehehehehehe. Peace out to ya homey!
grin SeverusSnape is hopeless hating dog. He should be eaten by calabar tribes and flushed down the throat with palm wine..

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by appini: 5:56am On Apr 24, 2015
aresa:

Is Baba one chance going to power the trains with his tongue??
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by deb(m): 5:59am On Apr 24, 2015
cjrane:
Buhari's smile is like "Make una follw me see day dreaming ooo !" grin grin grin grin grin grin

When oil price was $150, dem no fit buy this one. Now it is $50 dollars, they are showing me tube trains grin grin grin

Eya. Corruption has conditioned your brain so much so you cannot see any light at the end of the tunnel anymore. By the grace of God Nigeria will become great again. Every great nation starts from dreaming of a better life, selling the vision to her people then begin the gradual actualization of their dreams one after the other.

You can remain backward in your shell, it is possible for a nation to advance without the life of certain citizens advancing along. For those who are prepared this is the time to position yourself because no Govt will bring money to your room. You either invest in self development and place yourself in good stead for the opportunities to come or you keep sentimentally wallowing in your backward mentality.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by appini: 6:01am On Apr 24, 2015
People Wey no get electricity want high speed trains.. The more reasons why the gullibility will continue. It's a pity!
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by isbish(m): 6:02am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:

my sister done get me wrong, this train wnt run by oxygen or coal. Electricity we are talking about here. If atlist it will run on gas whats the state of things in our refineries. ONE STEP AT A TIME.
One of the problem of this country is always about jumping through the development stage. God knws the number of private jet in the last administration the whole country was unable to operate an official airline ( NIGERIAN AIRWAYS)do you knw how many job this could create instead of riding jet like okada.

Now u can afford to ask those salient questions. That's cos you feel the new GMB government will work well not like that Otuoke man system where everything is only on paper. For haters of GMB, we are enjoying u guys trailing behind us the progressives. If u aren't a progressive at this time, I guess you need to rethink ur stance lest u keep getting plunged into the abyss of disappointing progresivism. GMB will work for the good of all of us. Like him or hate him, he is there for us all. For once, I feel we have someone at the center with a good heart for the poor masses and average Nigerians. God won't allow GMB to fail, he has a good intention and gradually, we all shall watch progressive change unfold into a great Nigeria.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by giles14(m): 6:03am On Apr 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
This Baba one chance is your president for the next four years homey!
and den was it not d way GEJ was treated,wots got for d turkey is also great for d chicken
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 24, 2015
princejayboss:

Lol... You call it rant.... What mechanism governs the high speed train? Electricity, be it gas... Be it seismic motion mechanism... Electricity is quite important... Get education boy...cos if you look right you will see that you are the one pointless.

Bro pls don't waste your time arguing with this one. We all know him as a 700 naira/day employee at the APC media room. They're much here. Their job is to distort the fact and even though they know they're stupid for telling us black is white but it's their job bro and they have to survive you know.

He already knows the truth. He knows it's not feasible and it will be a white elephant project. He was the same person that posted Fashola pictures some 4-5 years ago inspecting tokunbo trains in Canada and till today we are still waiting for at least one of the train but we nor see.

The APC media agents are much here and we know them. With time we will expose them all. Some recently got promoted and now receive 850/naira daily.

3 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by jibrilaminu003(m): 6:10am On Apr 24, 2015
investnotspend:
The new Nigeria , look at the smile on GMB face and oyegun , I swear I can't wait for May 29 , God bless you sir

OMG!!!! This man truly knows what it means to move forward. Unlike the locomotive train Tanoids are chanting as progress which is actually backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 24, 2015
cjrane:
Buhari's smile is like "Make una follw me see day dreaming ooo !" grin grin grin grin grin grin

When oil price was $150, dem no fit buy this one. Now it is $50 dollars, they are showing me tube trains grin grin grin
...pessimist...
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by jibrilaminu003(m): 6:15am On Apr 24, 2015
investnotspend:
The new Nigeria , look at the smile on GMB face and oyegun , I swear I can't wait for May 29 , God bless you sir

Tanoids are jealous already. Always looking for means to fail the good effort of our President. Them b lyk "this man administration go beat our own oooo"
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 24, 2015
Chai i can't wait. APC. ...CHANGE
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 24, 2015
lawbabs:
better things... no be all these lokomotif wey GEJ they take campaign, wey they cut for motion dey kill pipu...

If j knew how much it will cost to get those kind of trains, u will stop talking.

I don't jump in development. its one step to another.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Pennywise(m): 6:20am On Apr 24, 2015
cjrane:

It stands to reason. But you undermine the power of corruption and the extent of embezzlement in mama peace govt.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Sunnah1(m): 6:23am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Baba one chance is just smiling sheepishly, He doesn't even know what's going on there.
His thought... "Are these guys marketing toys?"
Let him keep raising our hope. grin grin grin
You always take your dad for a mad man. So, am not surprise at you and your comment over GMB whom your father is no where near to be compare to him.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by aresa: 6:25am On Apr 24, 2015
appini:

Is Baba one chance going to power the trains with his tongue??

Ode, the fact that you have uninterrupted power supply means you can never have uninterrupted power supply or advance for the rest of your miserable life? Even if you don't have uninterrupted power supply to power the rail system, how hard is it to build a dedicated power plant just to power the system?

Why are you TaNoids so mentally deficient, lazy and incompetent?
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Menace2Society(m): 6:25am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I can see you're pained with my comment. Go hang your self. tongue
Pained?u must be in a dream land!I'm just tired of reading junks and childish post from u and your gangs!
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nickkyt(m): 6:25am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Heheheheheheheheheh... You guys didn't even understand my statement.
Never mind Mr. Man. grin

Pulling a Yaradua lol
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by espn(m): 6:30am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Baba one chance is just smiling sheepishly, He doesn't even know what's going on there.
His thought... "Are these guys marketing toys?"
Let him keep raising our hope. grin grin grin
he is far more intelligent than GEJ.. he talks sense more than GEJ and his whole cabinet..just don't kill urself..just tell me 1 sensible and intelligent thing GEJ did during his 5yrs tenure as president..Gmb will deliver by GOD'S grace..u can go on exile if u r not happy.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

...I'm awake now, Thanks for your prayer, The angels did guide me. Hope you slept well?...Do have a blissful day ahead sir.

Good. I had a cool night sir.

It's yet another privilege given to us to be alive and well.

It's yet another opportunity to lead a purposeful and meaningful life.

It's yet another opportunity to pursue our vision and passion.

It's yet another day!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by aresa: 6:31am On Apr 24, 2015
princejayboss:

What's this TaNoid saying? Do you have to build a nuclear power plant before building a fast rail system?

You TaNoids are sure programmed with fake alaba chinco hardware..
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by XBLadez: 6:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Flye:

Don't mind them, I said PDP will be a very bad opposition party. They can't really reason all they can do is division, preach religious differences and tribal differences.
Watch PDP's last campaign, it is either Christian vs Muslim or North vs South, or Yoruba vs Igbo or ungwa vs Ika etc you can't see them present any reasonable arguement other than sentiment.
APC did worse. They used Boko haram that has claimed more 16,000 souls...still counting
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by aresa: 6:34am On Apr 24, 2015

That's little Ethiopia doing it bi while the useless and incompetent GEJ is telling us that we are too poo and only 1909 locomotives we can afford..

Do they have more money than us? Do they have uninterrupted power supply? Do they have nuclear power plant?
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by redcliff: 6:34am On Apr 24, 2015
afolag:
1. where are we going to get the money to buy this train.
2. how will it improve the economy
3. Like how many jobs will this create
4. We need the breakdown of the contract process and when nigeria is expected to gain the money back from the investment.
DESPITE been team GMB, positive criticism will go along way to help restore confidence in the people.
Godbless nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says / Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo) / Nigerian Politicians' Convoy In 1999 VS Present (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.