Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria (81515 Views)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Governor Umahi Inspecting The Thickness Of A Concrete-Based Road / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

grin grin Good to know that, I wish I could function like you now, But my eyes are becoming weary and weak.
So I'll turn into a pumpkin now, Good night boss, Sai de sape, Odaro, ka chi fuo, Bon nuit. smiley
Good night my friend .

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

The night is indeed far spent; and the day will soon beckon.

It's being a huge pleasure knowing you sir.

It's time to answer nature's supreme call. ....
Yes Boss. It's a privilege sir
Thanks a million...bye.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes Boss. It's a privilege sir
Thanks a million...bye.

And when you wake in the morning, don't forget I asked the Supreme Deity to have His angels shield you from evil!

Bye!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Baba one chance is just smiling sheepishly, He doesn't even know what's going on there.
His thought... "Are these guys marketing toys?"
Let him keep raising our hope. grin grin grin
u r daft

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ignis: 12:14am On Apr 24, 2015
I can't wait for May 29th
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by themodernman: 12:24am On Apr 24, 2015
investnotspend:
The new Nigeria , look at the smile on GMB face and oyegun , I swear I can't wait for May 29 , God bless you sir

They just taunting us with ds pix..

I will trek from Lagos to Sambisa if GMB builds ds train in his tenure....

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by jimi4us: 12:24am On Apr 24, 2015
china don wan deceive am now. e nova even enter them don dey show am plastic train that will only run from lagos to that town that have brown roof all over.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 24, 2015
I pray it happens...
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by freeyayo(m): 12:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Please fellow Nigerians let's not be over excited by proje cts carried out with tax payers money. Its their obligation to serve us. Lets seek long term development, improved education ( world top 100 universities), better economic policies and so on..... Still though, Sai Buhari!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Agukagu(m): 12:30am On Apr 24, 2015
teeowl:
That is the kind of bullet trains that we need and not the junk trains that GEJ gave us!

Nigeria does not have the rail tracks for bullet trains being inspected by GMB. It will take building dual carriage rail tracks, tunnels, substations, bridges etc to commission the train in view. It is attainable but it will take some time and significant capital outlay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 24, 2015
peppyluv02:
I pray it happens...

Anything good for Nigeria? Count me in!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by raydodgemanhill: 12:31am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Baba one chance is just smiling sheepishly, He doesn't even know what's going on there.
For a second I thought some educated people sill exist in this forum.....Shame on you for your comment and have a nice weekend ahead.....

3 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Abi o! Not for the glory of any party but Nigeria.

dearpreye:

Anything good for Nigeria? Count me in!!!
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 24, 2015
peppyluv02:
Abi o! Not for the glory of any party but Nigeria.

Development and progress are issues BEYOND partisanship!
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Menace2Society(m): 12:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:
So they will be using toy trains or what? The only thing I see fitting into that toy is one of Tinubu's big frog eyes.
Must u always mention Tinubu?U are so irritating damn it!What a failure!

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Menace2Society(m): 12:40am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
U are craving for attention ba?dumbest post ever!A young man turning himself into a community clown undecided What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Emperorone(m): 12:41am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=deji68 post=33037963]Hmnnn Dejavu....remind me of fashola inspecting "real" used trains in canada, not prototype oooo real used train? or decommissioned. in pidgin, "scrap"
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Chadso(m): 12:41am On Apr 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
And more. Tongue out to ya! ( tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue ) Hehehehehehehe. Peace out to ya homey!

No offence.. Buh do u smoke green grass.. By that I mean wee**d??
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by M4gunners: 12:42am On Apr 24, 2015
investnotspend:
The new Nigeria , look at the smile on GMB face and oyegun , I swear I can't wait for May 29 , God bless you sir
I'm just wondering the way you will feel if Buhari could not carry out all your expectations.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Menace2Society(m): 12:42am On Apr 24, 2015
peppyluv02:
I pray it happens...

undecided
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by thefakestan: 12:44am On Apr 24, 2015
aresa:

No more Jonadumb's ogbanje 1909 locomotives..

Thank God Almighty... grin
Are these the A/C trains? When you wanna criticise please be objective, these locomotives have always been working even before GEJ.

#go figure
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by darqly(m): 12:47am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Obviously #teamGEJismyhero has hit the ground running grin grin
At least let May 29 pass first before you begin to shoot, 4yrs is a long-time oh.
Opposition ain't a sprint, it's a marathon.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 12:47am On Apr 24, 2015
G train in china...top grade! but until we c am no b to smell am
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by sunneroman: 12:50am On Apr 24, 2015
I see the change coming wink
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by fineguy11(m): 12:51am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
i.diot...product of anal sex

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by mankan2k7(m): 12:54am On Apr 24, 2015
I hope this guy perform cos our expectation is high or we kick him out of power
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by kpolli(m): 12:55am On Apr 24, 2015
I hope you all know that's an electric train.... PHCN don give una light yet?

APC steady deceiving the youths
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by thefakestan: 12:55am On Apr 24, 2015
@Dauradullard. They'll do this by plugging loopholes.
Same way they'll generate 12k MW in one year
Same way they'll make 1 dollar = 1 naira
Same way they'll stabilise crude oil price
#25M*5k monthly
Feed school children

#Dauradullard.

1 Like

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by kinibigdeal(m): 1:00am On Apr 24, 2015
Cheiya!! Tinubu don cheat this man, am sure that chinese man is working for the jagaban himself, his company will supply the locomotive!!! Buhari don enter one chance, na just to dey sign inside tinubu pocket
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by HyDef(m): 1:01am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You can't even quote. undecided undecided

The irony.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Burshh: 1:05am On Apr 24, 2015
Great if this is a long term plan. But I am quite sure we are going no where with projects like this if Nigeria can't fix her power problem first. Parallel to this is reviving the non existing steel and ore sector. This is the foundation we need to lay first, and we should have laid it since yesterday. I strongly hope the new administration have all these under their thinking cap. ****posting from inside a fast train In china 08:am Friday, 24 April.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) / Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian / Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.