Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] (61133 Views)

Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) / Singer Asa Turns Light Skinned In New Beautiful Ankara Photos / Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by loomer: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by uniklinkum(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:

Sloppy sucker
Useless fuvker
Ur pop should have probably wore some rubber.
How bad can a nigga be. Get a life man ur too loyal... Fanatic my arse ur a lunatic. After all the stress u ain't getting paid.. U will still remain mingy and poor..
I guess ur family left u otherwise u will have work to do than talk rubbish.. Irritating ediot.. Abandon project!! Animal!!

Go learn the rudiments of writing first. you need a refund from everyone involved in your education.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Psalmwise(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
wow dis looks interesting....

u peeps can ride on while I munch my meal of beans..pure entertainment cheesy
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jamean:
So because she sat at the bank of a beach with a guy, he becomes her bf undecided

Picture of them ...... wink or adonbelieveit.
Me wonder too....e fit be from one of her music video self
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Abmalcom(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Op, this is no way near flaunting, at best you can say conceal in darkness
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mtssshh he could have been any tourist who happens to be her fans
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by julybaba(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Yes, thatz the lucky guy, his name is Eye Adaba
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by MKO4ever(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
I will not comment, because this thread is not necessary
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by mattkelly: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
So this is the Caucasian Guy that has being fuking our own Asa?Good..Wondering how her ring tone would be?Loud or Silent? grin grin grin
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ademusiwa7: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
cheesy
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by mkoabiola: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
D guy dat put ds on front page must b high on weed
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Psalmwise(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
uniklinkum:

Go learn the rudiments of writing first. you need a refund from everyone involved in your education.
uncle u shud have at least been a bit modest while u correcting...

Foul words looks kind of too aggressive you know
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by mattkelly: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
julybaba:
Yes, thatz the lucky guy, his name is Eye Adaba

Lol.Crazy fella you are.. grin grin grin
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by bigass(f): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Well if that's really her bf, happy for her.
Love her! She's so talented! smiley
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ThaRuthlxx7: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
uniklinkum:

Where are my manners?? Silence is the best answer to a foool not violence.
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by mascot87(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
uniklinkum & ThaRuthlxx7 really made my day grin grin
I'm loving the missiles thrown @ both ends. grin grin
Enjoying in 5D cool

4 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by kwencypresh(f): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
the lord is ur strength
CR77:
I see nothing tongue
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by akpanikpe(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
I came here to read uniklinkum and thaRuthlxx7 comments, even more interesting than the topic thread sef. Una don finish?

2 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:
She looks like a monkey.. Most peeps won't see this after kwencypresh will say am black

Hmmm, It takes one to know one. I guess you must have descended from a family of baboons

Mannerless id.iot!

9 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by akpanikpe(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
mascot87:
Enjoying in 5D cool
same here bro, I don see some English wey I gats ask Google. grin
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by AdeniyiA(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
hahn:

This is an insult. Are you trying to say she looks clueless?

Her album lyrics make more sense than GEJ's entire political career
grin grin grin
u badt
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by uniklinkum(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:

why can't this waste of space just bow his ameoba-shaped head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by kwencypresh(f): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
getaway u palmwine tongue boy
Psalmwise:
wow dis looks interesting....

u peeps can ride on while I munch my meal of beans..pure entertainment cheesy
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Jdesilentkiller(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Asa is trying to tell us say she no be les. bian but two grownup folks are busy dragging their families name in the mud. Sheath your swords and embrace good music without flesh exposures like other nudists... Sorry musicians.
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by MyMouth(m): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
So na because of this white boy she dey do shakara for my friend!
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ashewopeckas(f): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Boyfriend kor, Girlenemy ni. Beech is as gay as phuck!
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by kwencypresh(f): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
lol i don laff tear belle here
mascot87:
Enjoying in 5D cool
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by abdul123(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:

You are a mad ibo boi... May Sango strike u dead.. Useless grasshopper

5 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ThaRuthlxx7: 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

Hmmm, It takes one to know one. I guess you must have descended from a family of baboons

Mannerless id.iot!

Ok thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Pascaline Edwards: I Found Love After A Powerful One-Night Stand, I Wore No Bra / Moyo Lawal: “Nobody Should Abuse Me Over My Backside Again, This One Is Bigger”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.