Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] (61139 Views)

Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) / Singer Asa Turns Light Skinned In New Beautiful Ankara Photos / Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Aida13: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:

If broker arse
thinks their comment count

grin grin

It counts that's why you quoted AND replied.

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Aida13: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
adeh39:

Oh! Accepted! ITS A FREE WORLD!

But i wonder hw u will feel if U were d one
Put urself in pple's shoes b4 blaming.
And i know very well dat if it was Asa dat saw sum1 call her a monkey, She will never reply talkless of Insulting Mothers! because i can remember one of her song Orisa bi Iya O si,.

So FREE ME ABEGI!!!.

Did I handcuff u before??

I'm putting myself in Asa's shoes of course.

Mmm if she was my mom or sis I would feel bad ooh if I see some of the comments here.

So forget about anybody mentioning mothers of some people here.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ugoezeik(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
dis nl is rili somtin else. wu rili intro. me in dis blog ehhh
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by vacant06(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
uniklinkum:

Coming from a crossbreed between stupidity and tomfoolery, that is priceless.. I will so bi..tchslap you, that you will hurriedly get a neck sized rope and end your misery of living in a third world country. Definitely this photosynthetic epileptic simpleton has od'ed on generator fumes.
kiss my assss brainwashed slowpoke
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ChappyChase: 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
She looks like GEJ in the first pix I swear....look well
My bro you're there jor!
Same nose(in size not in complexion) but he be like say GEJ dey bleach in own nose....
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Abbey2sam(m): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
She looks like GEJ in the first pix I swear....look well

Asa is ugly, buh not that ugly goddamit

grin grin grin
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by hahn(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
mcprince32:

Come and lead your village youths for one week now. Then your new identity will read "Cluelessnessssssss"

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Marv650(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Finally after those missiles of grammar, writeup of anger, and observations of manner, I can probably check the topic and the similarity of that picture.............
I use to know the OJU LORO WA. Asa show your face
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by MeandSum: 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:
She looks like a monkey.. Most peeps won't see this after kwencypresh will say am black

Do you mind posting your picture so we know the type of animal you look like ... idio t

2 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by maxman10(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:

Look at this miserable ediot.. U just wanna create awareness.. Nigga u know nothing bou my family so shut ur trap.. I insult her quite sure.. Its none of ur business.. Losser na ur type they die anyhow full in the highest other.. I never knew animals use internet until I saw u. Everlasting bastard.

and yet his signature reads "thank you jesus" Lol grin

I so love that woman (Asa) btw, she's sparkling unique and beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by DzTzl(f): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
adeh39:

Lyk seriously? I knew u will reply. wat i didn't expect was dat u WILL replied witout using ur EYES OR BRAIN, I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN U! u are too big 4 dat!

I'm sorry to say dat though, but its d truth.
Cos i failed to see hw Tharuthlxx7 drew d first blood, Is Asa ur Mother? or is she in any of ur family tree? Ur grand mum or Aunt cos i dnt understand, pls enlighten me. just take a little tym, clear ur eyes wit eyedrops nd read d first comment u typed after Tharuthlxx7 commented. Then u can tell me if I'm d one dat needs Binoculars or U!.

Oh! pls i need u to reply!
So i can tell u who needs to refund d money dats used to educate him.

Expecting.......... but pls use dis two important things b4 u reply, to avoid stories dat touch.
sis!! Ur beginning to type too much of nonsense, u hv advised him already its none of ur business if he adheres or not

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by uniklinkum(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
gidjah:
Yea right she was in Dublin last year for a friends wedding reception, I tell ya it was d bomb! U need to see the emotionalwhitey gotten carried away by her melody, had to leave on time before I start shedding tears too. She sure stand out than all of them;tuface ,psquare ,davido wiz, dbanj etc.by that that standard in Dublin I noticed that her mates in Naija music industries are not up to 5! Her music sure has class

Asha surely makes us Nigerians proud.. Imagine her music blasting in an annual end of the year of a top blue chip company in Europe. I almost went crazy that day and told all my colleagues who cares to listen that the babe whose music is tearing them up is from my country. welle niederhine my local radio here never miss blasting her tunes too. all the noisemakers in the Nigeria music industry needs a century of constant training to catch up with her.

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by uniklinkum(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
tammie24:

Pls don't reply these idiots anymore
U are beta than that
They all have something in common

yeah there I.Q in foreign exchange has the same purchasing power as the Zimbabwean dollar. thanks babes ignoring all em mocks since the big bang.

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by MeandSum: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:

Whose sango?? Ur pop?
I serve One true God.

ah! here comes the "God" card. it explains everything now.

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by tammie24: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
uniklinkum:

yeah there I.Q in foreign exchange has the same purchasing power as the Zimbabwean dollar. thanks babes ignoring all em mocks since the big bang.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by StealthyMe(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
hahn:

This is an insult. Are you trying to say she looks clueless?

Her album lyrics make more sense than GEJ's entire political career

Word grin
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
DzTzl:
sis!! Ur beginning to type too much of nonsense, u hv advised him already its none of ur business if he adheres or not

Oh really?
Hw is it ur fucking business if i type too much?
I can see hw senseless u must be, if u call my post nonsense!

U are free to say anoda thing! Dat insult is too low 4 my standards.
Thanks!
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by DzTzl(f): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
adeh39:

Oh really?
Hw is it ur fucking business if i type too much?
I can see hw senseless u must be, if u call my post nonsense!

U are free to say anoda thing! Dat insult is too low 4 my standards.
Thanks!
aibet ure just an attention seeker, derailed loser!!!
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Timitunechi(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
seriously too much grammer is a sickness Buh family over everything
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by MeandSum: 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
uniklinkum:

Asha surely makes us Nigerians proud.. Imagine her music blasting in an annual end of the year of a top blue chip company in Europe. I almost went crazy that day and told all my colleagues who cares to listen that the babe whose music is tearing them up is from my country. welle niederhine my local radio here never miss blasting her tunes too. all the noisemakers in the Nigeria music industry needs a century of constant training to catch up with her.

I'm in Ukraine and the first time I heard her was on Russian Radio. I thought I heard the DJ call the artist "ase". She's still the only Nigerian artist that gets any airplay here. her songs have been covered thousands of times from all over the world (just check youtube) -- unlike all those pretend Nigerian musician.

Here's a cover of her "Jailer" track by a Russian group:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WPxPIOAxok
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
DzTzl:
aibet ure just an attention seeker, derailed loser!!!

Lols! cnt stop laughing! Is dat all u can do?

Anyhw, Thanks. Really appreciate it.
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Caleycash(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
uniklinkum:

Damn I take so much offence in throwing vitriol at asha. cause I am a great fan of hers. And really appreciate her.... foools like that numbskull don't appreciate how much she is making us proud out there. Her last show I attended at stollwerck has a large turnout of white folks,and the lady standing in my front is a blind woman.
So na only you don go her show b4...mtcheeww. abeg park one side, notice me!!!
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by MeandSum: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
adeh39:

Lyk seriously? I knew u will reply. wat i didn't expect was dat u WILL replied witout using ur EYES OR BRAIN, I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN U! u are too big 4 dat!

I'm sorry to say dat though, but its d truth.
Cos i failed to see hw Tharuthlxx7 drew d first blood, Is Asa ur Mother? or is she in any of ur family tree? Ur grand mum or Aunt cos i dnt understand, pls enlighten me. just take a little tym, clear ur eyes wit eyedrops nd read d first comment u typed after Tharuthlxx7 commented. Then u can tell me if I'm d one dat needs Binoculars or U!.

Oh! pls i need u to reply!
So i can tell u who needs to refund d money dats used to educate him.

Expecting.......... but pls use dis two important things b4 u reply, to avoid stories dat touch.

it makes no difference if he/she knows her or not. You don't compare someone to a monkey for no apparent reason. For all I know that idio t that started this all has never contributed anything to the image of Nigeria at home or abroad.
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Caleycash(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Let's call a spade a spade...thats why white men are advanced than us... she does look like a monkey... but that's a hard word...simply she's ugly,i like her songs tho
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by MeandSum: 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Caleycash:
Let's call a spade a spade...thats why white men are advanced than us... she does look like a monkey... but that's a hard word...simply she's ugly,i like her songs tho
Again, post your picture.
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Badassniggga(m): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
vacant06:
kiss my assss brainwashed slowpoke
is that all you got? grin the dude butchered you
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by barnabas91: 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
uniklinkum:

another round of balderdash coming from the clinical certified reetard. I don't need to know where a mannerless goat like you falls from, since the rotten fruit don't fall far from the bad tree. Anyways it never your own doing to be a grade A idioot. I only blame the village bicycle that sired you, she should have use the worthless spermatozoa to floss her enamel. calling you an animal, will be the greatest disrespect to all donor of carbondioxide to plants. now scumbag fcvk off and go high on yo'momma used menstrual pad.
i cant stop laughing. all dis insults ontop one person head. ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by mendoakala(m): 12:01am On Apr 25, 2015
hahn:

This is an insult. Are you trying to say she looks clueless?

Her album lyrics make more sense than GEJ's entire political career
Why evils
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Rexnegro(m): 12:06am On Apr 25, 2015
adegunwa4real:
Where is the boyfriend
So u no know say d op no well ? D guy sick gannn
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by bbjummy: 12:11am On Apr 25, 2015
OP, you are unserious
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ThaRuthlxx7: 12:20am On Apr 25, 2015
MeandSum:

Do you mind posting your picture so we know the type of animal you look like ... idio t

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by lovely17(m): 1:24am On Apr 25, 2015
from behind he is obviously white I love the pic makes sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal: “Nobody Should Abuse Me Over My Backside Again, This One Is Bigger” / Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up / Wizkid And Paul Pogba Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.