Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] (61126 Views)

Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) / Singer Asa Turns Light Skinned In New Beautiful Ankara Photos / Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Chivee(f): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2015
Put seriously what's the exchange of words & trading of insults all about? Is it even worth it?
This 'Asa' of a person whom you're 'trading abuses' over is enjoying a blossoming career & a fulfilled life & is totally oblivious of our existence.
However I believe every body is entitled to his/her opinion about how they feel about any artist. Be it about physical looks, their personality or their talent
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Akynzodeighbour(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2015
iphanyiuma:
She looks like GEJ in the first pix I swear....look well
badt guy... You wicked o
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by MeandSum: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:

the dog took your tongue or what?
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by OBB77(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2015
Except she wz categorical, dnt see hw sitting wt an opposite sex watchn d sunset by the beach makes pple lovers. Could be her producer, bodyguard, pastor, anything. Jst saying sha. It cld as well hv bn me. grin
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by iphanyiuma(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
badt guy... You wicked o
I lie?
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2015
MeandSum:

the dog took your tongue or what?

Lyk seriously!!, Cnt u read meaning into dat reply?

***? he's trying to tell u dat SILENCE IS D BEST ANSWER 4 A FOOL! Come on, stop giving pple lyk me d chance to mock u. I'm sorry though! But i had to say it. Pls dnt take offence.
Thanks.
Nd pls its Okay! I know very well dat u hv work to do, So dnt bother to reply dis post, Cos its a jobless person dat replies unnecessarily.

Lots of Love!
*Kisses*
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Aida13: 9:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Funny thread grin grin

It amazes me how people call someone ugly or a monkey. Well thank God that's just physical/on the outside. Folks calling people monkey and ugly...should look internally and decide if they could be the ones who are ugly monkeys inside. Out of the abundance of the heart....LOL ugly monkeys only see ugly monkeys....

All I see in Asa is talent, strength, God's favor and God-given beauty. But that's just my opinion though. Feel free to have yours whether negative/positive

Peace!!!

2 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by eagleeyez: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2015
VIPERVENOM:

MyGod! How on earth did u come about this? Your invention or you stole it?

This is by far one of the best responses I have ever come across on nl.
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Caleycash:
Let's call a spade a spade...thats why white men are advanced than us... she does look like a monkey... but that's a hard word...simply she's ugly,i like her songs tho
FACT!
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Caleycash(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
MeandSum:

Again, post your picture.
You blind ne?...abi you no see my DP b4 u come dey type shits here?... and by d way am a guy I don't need to look good facially all I need is fat pockets!!!
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by MeandSum: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
adeh39:

Lyk seriously!!, Cnt u read meaning into dat reply?

***? he's trying to tell u dat SILENCE IS D BEST ANSWER 4 A FOOL! Come on, stop giving pple lyk me d chance to mock u. I'm sorry though! But i had to say it. Pls dnt take offence.
Thanks.
Nd pls its Okay! I know very well dat u hv work to do, So dnt bother to reply dis post, Cos its a jobless person dat replies unnecessarily.

Lots of Love!
*Kisses*

first, take your love and kisses and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. secondly, take your reverse psychology and shove it right after that one.. got it? no offence.

in which language does 3 dots mean all that you just said above? he could be saying he gave up and he's a 500 pound gorilla as far as I am concern. I'm positive that's what he was saying.

You mam, as a woman should take a look at the mirror before defending someone that calls another woman a monkey.

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by MeandSum: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Caleycash:
You blind ne?...abi you no see my DP b4 u come dey type shits here?... and by d way am a guy I don't need to look good facially all I need is fat pockets!!!

Sorry, I can see you're blind. All the same, you have you priorities wrong. As a guy, you need a working brain, then, you'll get the money if you work hard and honestly (your pocket can be fat from unpaid bills too).

I can see you failed in the look department. this is hoping you succeed in using your brain.
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
MeandSum:

first, take your love and kisses and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. secondly, take your reverse psychology and shove it right after that one.. got it? no offence.

in which language does 3 dots mean all that you just said above? he could be saying he gave up and he's a 500 pound gorilla as far as I am concern. I'm positive that's what he was saying.

You mam, as a woman should take a look at the mirror before defending someone that calls another woman a monkey.

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 u replying my post.........Dat means i'm rite about d things i posted. Could u kindly go back nd read it again? Thanks. nd as 4 d kisses , i think i will give u d honor of shoving it wherever u deem fit.
*Kisses*
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Caleycash(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
MeandSum:

Sorry, I can see you're blind. All the same, you have you priorities wrong. As a guy, you need a working brain, then, you'll get the money if you work hard and honestly (your pocket can be fat from unpaid bills too).

I can see you failed in the look department. this is hoping you succeed in using your brain.
But I fine pass you Naa...Lol, guy na long story u dey. just get money that's all...no one cares how it comes... notwithstanding it should be earned honestly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wofai Fada Tired Of Using A Vibrator? (Photos) / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Pascaline Edwards: I Found Love After A Powerful One-Night Stand, I Wore No Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.