Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] (61127 Views)

Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) / Singer Asa Turns Light Skinned In New Beautiful Ankara Photos / Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by kwencypresh(f): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
another person don join dem ooo
mascot87:
uniklinkum & ThaRuthlxx7 really made my day grin grin
I'm loving the missiles thrown @ both ends. grin grin
Enjoying in 5D cool
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by modelboy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
hahn:

This is an insult. Are you trying to say she looks clueless?

Her album lyrics make more sense than GEJ's entire political career
wetin this mugu dey talk self

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Mhizizzy(f): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
mascot87:
Enjoying in 5D cool

I enjoyed d drama too
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ThaRuthlxx7: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
abdul123:
You are a mad ibo boi... May Sango strike u dead.. Useless grasshopper

Whose sango?? Ur pop?
I serve One true God.
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
She looks like GEJ in the first pix I swear....look well
grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ewizard1: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
I see so many dead brain apes...
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ledaman: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
nonsense pic shocked
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:

Ok thanks.

That's my boy wink

You are welcomegrin
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by hahn(m): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
modelboy:
wetin this mugu dey talk self

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

2 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dis una fite sweet pass season movie sef,mak una cont abeg.person wey separate una e no go beta 4 ham @tharuthlxx & uniklinkum
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Chubhie: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
I always feel a connection each time I listen to her early mornings. Thought I'm the best 'boyfriend' she could ever have! Asa just broke my heart with this.
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Boyfriend at 32? What's with super stars and loneliness?
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by midasbliss(f): 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
I See No Boyfriend.
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ThaRuthlxx7: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Adexchelsea19:
Dis una fite sweet pass season movie sef,mak una cont abeg.person wey separate una e no go beta 4 ham @tharuthlxx & uniklinkum
Fuuny dude
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by playboyAIU(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jamean:
So because she sat at the bank of a beach with a guy, he becomes her bf undecided

Picture of them ...... wink or adonbelieveit.
guy follow me ask oh
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Psalmwise(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
kwencypresh:
getaway u palmwine tongue boy
u bera cum and sit down with me and leave two fighting....make bottle no go..pian ya ear
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ologundudu7: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:

Ow mai Gawd,guy man why na?why?
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by depson(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Space not for sale
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by sirose(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Shezz worworgly sha just sayinggg....what was her last song sef?
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by odhus(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mhizizzy:

I enjoyed d drama too

me tooo
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by hahn(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
mascot87:
Enjoying in 5D cool

From my POV the winner is uniklinkum. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Holluwatarhyor(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Omo c civil war ontop asha...........if I should post alisha keys pix for here na world war be dat
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:

Na GEJ estrange daughter
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by hahn(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
ollah1:

Na GEJ estrange daughter

I agree. The guy is always "shearing" his seeds outside while mama piss is crying "diarisgodoooo"!
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
uniklinkum:

another round of balderdash coming from the clinical certified reetard. I don't need to know where a mannerless goat like you falls from, since the rotten fruit don't fall far from the bad tree. Anyways it never your own doing to be a grade A idioot. I only blame the village bicycle that sired you, she should have use the worthless spermatozoa to floss her enamel. calling you an animal, will be the greatest disrespect to all donor of carbondioxide to plants. now scumbag fcvk off and go high on yo'momma used menstrual pad.

Oga park well jare!!!! which kind insult be dat one?
Dis is NL 4 God's sake!, Everyone has d rite to type watever he wnts, I'm nt against u two insulting urselfs, but Y drag his family into d matter? wat rubbish is dat?
U insulting sum1's mother means u dnt hv an Ounce of respect for ur own mother!

Is it his mother or family dat comments?
Or is Asa any member of ur family?
Granted she's ur fan but u are nt d only Asa fan here, I am too.
D forum is created to catch fun nd insult urself if u lyk.

But pls Dng DRAG UR FAMILIES INTO IT!
DATS DISRESPECT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!
DNT JUST USE UR FINGERS TO TYPE RUBBISH! THINKING U KNW HW TO INSULT
ABEG! COS I WONDER HW U WILL FEEL IF SUM1 INSULT UR MOTHER LYK DAT!

U ARE FREE TO INSULT ME!
OF COURSE I KNW U WILL
U ARE GUD IN DAT!.

MTCHEEEEEEEEEEW!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by CR77(f): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ewu
Hammefeez:

Cow!

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Victorjerry68: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
na she sabi oooooh abeg anybody get bb CHARGER
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
uniklinkum:

another round of balderdash coming from the clinical certified reetard. I don't need to know where a mannerless goat like you falls from, since the rotten fruit don't fall far from the bad tree. Anyways it never your own doing to be a grade A idioot. I only blame the village bicycle that sired you, she should have use the worthless spermatozoa to floss her enamel. calling you an animal, will be the greatest disrespect to all donor of carbondioxide to plants. now scumbag fcvk off and go high on yo'momma used menstrual pad.
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by uniklinkum(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
adeh39:

Oga park well jare!!!! which kind insult be dat one?
Dis is NL 4 God's sake!, Everyone has d rite to type watever he wnts, I'm nt against u two insulting urselfs, but Y drag his family into d matter? wat rubbish is dat?
U insulting sum1's mother means u dnt hv an Ounce of respect for ur own mother!

Is it his mother or family dat comments?
Or is Asa any member of ur family?
Granted she's ur fan but u are nt d only Asa fan here, I am too.
D forum is created to catch fun nd insult urself if u lyk.

But pls Dng DRAG UR FAMILIES INTO IT!
DATS DISRESPECT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!
DNT JUST USE UR FINGERS TO TYPE RUBBISH! THINKING U KNW HW TO INSULT
ABEG! COS I WONDER HW U WILL FEEL IF SUM1 INSULT UR MOTHER LYK DAT!

U ARE FREE TO INSULT ME!
OF COURSE I KNW U WILL
U ARE GUD IN DAT!.

MTCHEEEEEEEEEEW!!!.
Maybe you need your binoculars. your man drew the first blood.

3 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by tobidipity(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
So watin? E no increase the osomo way dey my cup. #abegi
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by rocknation62(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Lmao...honestly wen I show d pix 2 my girlfriend without her reading ur comment she said is dis nt GEJ? I bursted into laughter...nna mehn u funny...
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by rainnaira(f): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
adelurv:

Very correct smiley
exactly dats 2ru.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Pascaline Edwards: I Found Love After A Powerful One-Night Stand, I Wore No Bra / Moyo Lawal: “Nobody Should Abuse Me Over My Backside Again, This One Is Bigger”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.