Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] (61136 Views)

Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) / Singer Asa Turns Light Skinned In New Beautiful Ankara Photos / Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by rocknation62(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Victorjerry68:
na she sabi oooooh abeg anybody get bb CHARGER
check my room e dey for socket... grin
Victorjerry68:
na she sabi oooooh abeg anybody get bb CHARGER
check my room e dey for socket...grin
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jamean:
So because she sat at the bank of a beach with a guy, he becomes her bf undecided

Picture of them ...... wink or adonbelieveit.
what do you want to see?...lol
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
hahn:

I agree. The guy is always "shearing" his seeds outside while mama piss is crying "diarisgodoooo"!

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by rocknation62(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
CR77:
I see nothing tongue
Go drink orijin u go see wella...grin
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by nedu2000(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
This one dat he's not showed his face,Asa could be his side-chic o
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Aida13: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
uniklinkum:

another round of balderdash coming from the clinical certified reetard. I don't need to know where a mannerless goat like you falls from, since the rotten fruit don't fall far from the bad tree. Anyways it never your own doing to be a grade A idioot. I only blame the village bicycle that sired you, she should have use the worthless spermatozoa to floss her enamel. calling you an animal, will be the greatest disrespect to all donor of carbondioxide to plants. now scumbag fcvk off and go high on yo'momma used menstrual pad.

Go easy on the guy Bro. Like you I don't understand why anyone will call a woman a monkey. I clearly look at Asa and I don't see a monkey. Therefore something is wrong with the eyes of some people. All I see is a beautiful talented Queen worth more than any of her haters will ever grasp. Don't waste your integrity on the wrong sort.

3 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Elxandre(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
ashewopeckas:
Boyfriend kor, Girlenemy ni. Beech is as gay as phuck!
How the phuck would you know?
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Jeffemerson(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin shocked shocked grin grin
iphanyiuma:
She looks like GEJ in the first pix I swear....look well
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Gentlebabs(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
I just love this picture, with the mystery embedded therein...
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
uniklinkum:

Maybe you need your binoculars. your man drew the first blood.

Lyk seriously? I knew u will reply. wat i didn't expect was dat u WILL replied witout using ur EYES OR BRAIN, I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN U! u are too big 4 dat!

I'm sorry to say dat though, but its d truth.
Cos i failed to see hw Tharuthlxx7 drew d first blood, Is Asa ur Mother? or is she in any of ur family tree? Ur grand mum or Aunt cos i dnt understand, pls enlighten me. just take a little tym, clear ur eyes wit eyedrops nd read d first comment u typed after Tharuthlxx7 commented. Then u can tell me if I'm d one dat needs Binoculars or U!.

Oh! pls i need u to reply!
So i can tell u who needs to refund d money dats used to educate him.

Expecting.......... but pls use dis two important things b4 u reply, to avoid stories dat touch.

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by hensben(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
You are right but she ain't clueless.
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Aida13: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
adeh39:

Lyk seriously? I knew u will reply. wat i didn't expect was dat u WILL replied witout using ur EYES OR BRAIN, I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN U! u are too big 4 dat!

I'm sorry to say dat though, but its d truth.
Cos i failed to see hw Tharuthlxx7 drew d first blood, Is Asa ur Mother? or is she in any of ur family tree? Ur grand mum or Aunt cos i dnt understand, pls enlighten me. just take a little tym, clear ur eyes wit eyedrops nd read d first comment u typed after Tharuthlxx7 commented. Then u can tell me if I'm d one dat needs Binoculars or U!.

Oh! pls i need u to reply!
So i can tell u who needs to refund d money dats used to educate him.

Expecting.......... but pls use dis two important things b4 u reply, to avoid stories dat touch.

Calling an innocent person, a woman for that matter, a monkey... Is that any different from ThaRuthlxx7 getting insulted by a random forum member??

I wonder if ur related to him that you're standing up for him. Are you his aunt or his grandmother or sister in law?

Now u can imagine how Asa would feel if she sees your mean unnecessary insults on her person.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by vacant06(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
uniklinkum:

Go learn the rudiments of writing first. you need a refund from everyone involved in your education.
you are really stupid my friend so stupid and more stupid go get a life u post like a reprobate slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ceeceeuwa: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
julybaba:
Yes, thatz the lucky guy, his name is Eye Adaba
Hilarious!Una No Go Kee Person For Nairaland.
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by uniklinkum(m): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
vacant06:
you are really stupid my friend so stupid and more stupid go get a life u post like a reprobate slowpoke

Coming from a crossbreed between stupidity and tomfoolery, that is priceless.. I will so bi..tchslap you, that you will hurriedly get a neck sized rope and end your misery of living in a third world country. Definitely this photosynthetic epileptic simpleton has od'ed on generator fumes.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:

True
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Aida13:

Calling an innocent person, a woman for that matter, a monkey... Is that any different from ThaRuthlxx7 getting insulted by a random forum member??

I wonder if ur related to him that you're standing up for him. Are you his aunt or his grandmother or sister in law?

Now u can imagine how Asa would feel if she sees your mean unnecessary insults on her person.

Lyk i said earlier, INSULTS ARE ALLOWED, BUT DNT DRAG UR FAMILY MEMBERS INTO IT. Simple as ABC.

I'm nt standing 4 anybody, just letting him knw dat its nt rite to Insult pple's families, especially Mothers.

I luv Asa songs so very much, but dat doesn't giv me d rite to type nd insult pple witout using my brain.

DATS ALL I'M SAYING!

I DNT FUCKING CARE IF TWO GUYS DECIDED TO WASTE THEIR PRECIOUS TYM ND MB INSULTING EACH OTHER!.

STILL EXPECTING MORE INSULTS........
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Caracta(f): 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
uniklinkum:

Coming from a crossbreed between stupidity and tomfoolery, that is priceless.. I will so bi..tchslap you, that you will hurriedly get a neck sized rope and end your misery of living in a third world country. Definitely this photosynthetic epileptic simpleton has od'ed on generator fumes.

Wonderful!
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Decallmemartin(m): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Yasher:
Well I guess he's her boyfriend afterall, he's a boy and the fact that they sat together means they are friends. cheesy

A boyfriend is a guy u hav an intimate sexual relationship with
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by tammie24: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Aida13:

Oh pls u are beta than this

U don't need to reply that hypocrite

She's just a noisemaker
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by creepsyme(f): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
adelurv:

Very correct smiley
sincerely wen I saw the pic GEJ came to my mind, I was like who did this to him?
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by tammie24: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
uniklinkum:

Pls don't reply these idiots anymore
U are beta than that
They all have something in common
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Aida13: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
tammie24:

Oh pls u are beta than this

U don't need to reply that hypocrite

She's just a noisemaker

I'm only trying to point out the freedom of expression applies to us all. If you're free to insult a celeb or whatever then others are free to insult you accordingly. No harm no foul.

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by tammie24: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Aida13:

I'm only trying to point out the freedom of expression applies to us all. If you're free to insult a celeb or whatever then others are free to insult you accordingly. No harm no foul.

That's the point!
U just said my mind
Don't mind these hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Aida13: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
adeh39:

Lyk i said earlier, INSULTS ARE ALLOWED, BUT DNT DRAG UR FAMILY MEMBERS INTO IT. Simple as ABC.

I'm nt standing 4 anybody, just letting him knw dat its nt rite to Insult pple's families, especially Mothers.

I luv Asa songs so very much, but dat doesn't giv me d rite to type nd insult pple witout using my brain.

DATS ALL I'M SAYING!

I DNT FUCKING CARE IF TWO GUYS DECIDED TO WASTE THEIR PRECIOUS TYM ND MB INSULTING EACH OTHER!.
L
STILL EXPECTING MORE INSULTS........

Whether family members or not it's a free world. After all Asa is some one's family member. Even monkeys have family members abi.

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ThaRuthlxx7: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
vacant06:

Dawg leave the b!cth.
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by gidjah(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Yea right she was in Dublin last year for a friends wedding reception, I tell ya it was d bomb! U need to see the emotionalwhitey gotten carried away by her melody, had to leave on time before I start shedding tears too. She sure stand out than all of them;tuface ,psquare ,davido wiz, dbanj etc.by that that standard in Dublin I noticed that her mates in Naija music industries are not up to 5! Her music sure has class
uniklinkum:

Damn I take so much offence in throwing vitriol at asha. cause I am a great fan of hers. And really appreciate her.... foools like that numbskull don't appreciate how much she is making us proud out there. Her last show I attended at stollwerck has a large turnout of white folks,and the lady standing in my front is a blind woman.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ThaRuthlxx7: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Aida13:

Whether family members or not it's a free world. After all Asa is some one's family member. Even monkeys have family members abi.

If broker ass thinks their comment count
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ThaRuthlxx7: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Aida13:

If broker arse
thinks their comment count
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by mcprince32(m): 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
hahn:

This is an insult. Are you trying to say she looks clueless?

Her album lyrics make more sense than GEJ's entire political career
Come and lead your village youths for one week now. Then your new identity will read "Cluelessnessssssss"
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Bants(m): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Oh well I guess the crazy black girls are ending up with white boys that's very good
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Aida13:

Oh! Accepted! ITS A FREE WORLD!

But i wonder hw u will feel if U were d one
Put urself in pple's shoes b4 blaming.
And i know very well dat if it was Asa dat saw sum1 call her a monkey, She will never reply talkless of Insulting Mothers! because i can remember one of her song Orisa bi Iya O si,.

So FREE ME ABEGI!!!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal: “Nobody Should Abuse Me Over My Backside Again, This One Is Bigger” / Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up / Wizkid And Paul Pogba Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.