Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,872 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... (1617 Views)

Which Of These Ladies Is The Hottest Female Teacher? - Photos / Girls Caught Pants Down Inside The Bush Fingering Their Female Teacher (Photos) / Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... by sinaj(f): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
wen I saw d topic awaz lyk Hian... na wa o!

agat no xperience though.

cme to read smiley
Re: My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
m
Share urs joor... I know say u na queen... With al d badt gurl stuffs u doing on here...
Re: My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... by sinaj(f): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Share urs joor... I know say u na queen... With al d badt gurl stuffs u doing on here...

*yawns*

ma ba3 iz low
Re: My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... by Jayjay0(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Long story cut short...no experience grin
Re: My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... by skimmy39: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
mumu
Isaacmacdon:
I believe during Ur secondary school days there's this teacher dat makes Ur head turn..... U see d guys staring at her nd giving eye contacts likewise d girls doing one ish or d oda to gain his attention.... Or even d teachers reaching d extremes... I'd share my experience... This ma'am was blessed ..she was young n single... With great physical appearance ... body like an hour glass... men even her colleagues(males) where fighting to get her.....Wen she enters d class u see guys forming.... She was so sexy dat even d principal was shuking eye ... I was like Hian!.. na wa o ... not knowing I was d fish caught... Things soon changed wen she first asked me my name... which I gladly did... Well I was just dis quiet,strange,intelligent dude.... Whenever she asks a question I was always d first to answer... it happened for weeks n months... I didn't know dis lovely lady had started liking me... Weneva she wants to give an instance regarding a phenomenon..she uses me as an example.. wow things soon got so strange dat weneva she knows I'd come late to school she's go to d gate waiting ... She wouldn't let any oda teacher punish me... But her punishments weren't to heavy as regarded to latecomers... Men.. d bubble soon burst d moment she invited me to her house ... dayum!!!!.. who wud resist such an offer... Well I wud say den I no get liver... I kept giving excuses as to my not visiting... Dats how I continued giving excuses till I graduated... Share yours if u have any..
Re: My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
skimmy39:
mumu
Reason??
Re: My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... by Deiok(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Op your topic heading is misleading.
Re: My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... by FLAWLES(f): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
I dinnor ooo angry
Re: My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
FLAWLES:
I dinnor ooo angry
y?
Re: My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Deiok:
Op your topic heading is misleading.
how? wat were u expectn??
Re: My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... by Skanas(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Op me no see any romance for here naaaa *sadface*

In my own case it's reversed...I was de teacher and they were de students....if u serve in a *FGGC* any wea in 9ja, u go nid more dan prayers to hold body....

...and yes,we hold body finally!!!
Re: My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Skanas:
Op me no see any romance for here naaaa *sadface*

In my own case it's reserved...I was de teacher and they were de students....if u serve in a *FGGC* any wea in 9ja, u go nid more dan prayers to hold body....

...and yes,we hold body finally!!!
Wow... As in ehn... Well its one f dose amazing times in secondary school...
Re: My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... by FLAWLES(f): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
y?
.i dunt even know wat em talking abt
Re: My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
FLAWLES:
.i dunt even know wat em talking abt
k

(1) (Reply)

Please What's Your Say On These... / Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? / For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.