Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! (36438 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Why Do Nigerian Men Fall In Love Quickly / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Sapphic: 12:28am On Feb 03, 2009
@ Topic,

They don't. What they do is fall in lust. It is a major source of irritation the speed at which Naija guys profess love. When they want a quick shag, it is "I love you" so that the girl can drop her knickers. undecided embarassed
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 1:11am On Feb 03, 2009
but are ladies that ditsy to even fall for that? Just because he said he loves you you go pull down your pants and open your legs for him? Thats ridiculous dont you think so?
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 03, 2009
it is an established fact that men all over the world lie to get the panties to drop

nigerian chicks as 'good' girls cannot engage in the no frills bonking that their western counterparts are into. as such ' utilizing the words ' i love u' can be considered an essential part of the mating dance. back in school one of my more promiscuous friends more or less pointed this out to me. he took the girl out on a date blah blah blah - when it was time to consummate the mating ritual, the girl started blathering about how - you just want to use me - i think she was even crying , though i really can't remeber . apparently this is all part of the ritual, so my friend without wasting time said the open sesame ' i love u' and akison commenced

'i am going to marry' you is also based on what can best be referred to as the duplicituos hypocrisy (abeg no shoot me o) that so many nigerians demonstrate. fornication is a sin - but if its with your fiance its not really a sin or at least its not casual sex . . . another of my friends was a master of the i will marry you thingy, and it worked wonders lipsrsealed .
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by alukstea(m): 5:37am On Feb 03, 2009
grin As easy as it looks that they fall in love so do they also fall out
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 6:22am On Feb 03, 2009
oyb:

it is an established fact that men all over the world lie to get the panties to drop

nigerian chicks as 'good' girls cannot engage in the no frills bonking that their western counterparts are into. as such ' utilizing the words ' i love u' can be considered an essential part of the mating dance. back in school one of my more promiscuous friends more or less pointed this out to me. he took the girl out on a date blah blah blah - when it was time to consummate the mating ritual, the girl started blathering about how - you just want to use me - i think she was even crying , though i really can't remeber . apparently this is all part of the ritual, so my friend without wasting time said the open sesame ' i love u' and akison commenced

'i am going to marry' you is also based on what can best be referred to as the duplicituos hypocrisy (abeg no shoot me o) that so many nigerians demonstrate. fornication is a sin - but if its with your fiance its not really a sin or at least its not casual sex . . . another of my friends was a master of the i will marry you thingy, and it worked wonders lipsrsealed .

Thank you. Thats what I wanted to know.

see Ariblaze. . . now you believe me? I guess only you no go say that oooo. . . you and Dani. smiley
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 8:21am On Feb 03, 2009
Ariblaze and Dani1luv,

See this Topic  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-225429.0.html and make sure you read the posters last post on this topic on the last page. . . Thats one good example of people falling in love so quickly like frying a bullseye egg. . .  undecided
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2009
madam

the link you sent proves no point at all

even though i think the gentleman

is just being naughty but the circumstances he depicted for being in. . .

is actually feasible,he hasnt met her, doesnt know how she looks

but her sense of direction, humor and veiw towards life from her post he gleaned

isnt that actually a safer reason than he seen her and it being cos she has fab ass

i am not saying men, dont say they love a woman to get laid

i am saying it is not limited or exclusive to nigerian men
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 2:20am On Feb 04, 2009
Yes and my point is that they claim love sooo quickly without even knowing the person jor. . . Thats what I meant. sad
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Sisikilll: 2:27am On Feb 04, 2009
The problem has it has been stated soooo many times is that they don't know how to label their feelings.

Admiration is love,
Like is love
Attraction is love,
Lust is Love. . .
Even Hate is Love.

As long as there is a feeling there and it directed at a woman, it is. . . . you guessed it - LOVE
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 2:34am On Feb 04, 2009
In that case, they need to go for Love Course from the Love Guru oooo, . . .

"Marishka Hargitay" undecided
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Czarskit(m): 2:54am On Feb 04, 2009
@ Sisikilll
Your score: 10/10
U said it all. . .

'I Love U', like a poster earlier stated is the passcode to. . .
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 3:00am On Feb 04, 2009
to. . . . . .
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Czarskit(m): 3:33am On Feb 04, 2009
. . .to bypass restrictions. tongue
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 3:37am On Feb 04, 2009
LOL See your yeye head. grin How old are by the way?
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by TOYOSI20(f): 3:49am On Feb 04, 2009
Ahhh!!!!

Which ones oo?? shocked shocked shocked

I thought the reverse was the case!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Czarskit(m): 3:55am On Feb 04, 2009
@ Gab
Old enuff to walk without diapers. . . Young enuff for chocolates. OMG! shocked

@ Toyosi
MYB! tongue
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 4:04am On Feb 04, 2009
Czarskit

That means you are 13 years old yes?

TOYOSI!!!!

My dear sista, how ya doin>? I miss you die oooo sad
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Czarskit(m): 4:09am On Feb 04, 2009
U Ageist! ! !
13? No way!

I can swear u're 22.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by TOYOSI20(f): 4:38am On Feb 04, 2009
gabrywyl:

TOYOSI!!!!

My dear sista, how ya doin>? I miss you die oooo sad

Im great baby,. . . .and u?? cheesy cheesy

Its been a while hope u good dear?? wink kiss

Czarskit:

@ Toyosi
MYB! tongue

Havent the slightest idea oo!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 6:24am On Feb 04, 2009
Czarskit:

U Ageist! ! !
13? No way!

I can swear u're 22.

Nope my dear. Im so much older than that smiley

TOYOSI20:

Im great baby,. . . .and u?? cheesy cheesy

Its been a while hope u good dear?? wink kiss

ive been good but i miss the times i had with you bashing up people. Whos our next victim? grin tongue
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2009
sisijinx

i am beginning to suspect you[b] think [/b]you have being in this situation grin

As long as there is a feeling there and it directed at a woman, it is. . . . you guessed it - LOVE

mind telling us what love is? cool
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by honeric01(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2009
Me?
Love?
Girl?
I have never told anygirl i love her
because i don't love girls for now

but if a girl is able to make me tell her i love her

then she's really lucky and has me in her palm

but,
if she dares break my heart

, hmmmm,

S.H.O.O.T. H.E.R. O.N. T.H.E H.E.A.D sad
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Sisikilll: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2009
ariblaze:

sisijinx

i am beginning to suspect you[b] think [/b]you have being in this situation grin
Like I said. . . I'm an observer.

mind telling us what love is? cool

I think it would be easier to say what it isn't. . . and that is - The way some Nigerian men use it.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Czarskit(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2009
@ Gab
Lol. . .
U go wan talk say U b 26 nw. . .

@ Toyosi
MYB! means My Younger Brother.
Hmmn. . .U write like him.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2009
Yes, I will be 26 this year. U got 6 sensemehn. Good for you grin
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by honeric01(m): 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2009
Oh Not here,

GTG
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2009
Na waa ooo. . COME BACK HIA! angry
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by honeric01(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2009
Why should i come back?

In my dictionary, i don't love girls
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2009
an observer huh?

ok

i particularly like this statement which i had stood by since

I think it would be easier to say what it isn't. . . and that is - The way [b]some [/b]Nigerian men use it.

with the bold being the operative word

ps: are you also sisijinx?

or you peeps are different err. . . .personalities?
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by honeric01(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2009
What about those that doesn't use it at all?? are they also bad?
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2009
honeric01:

Why should i come back?

In my dictionary, i don't love girls

What does that have to do with anything?

ohhh I see now. So you dey vex cause I claim say you love eerybody abi?
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by honeric01(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2009
gabrywyl:

What does that have to do with anything?

ohhh I see now. So you dey vex cause I claim say you love eerybody abi?

Make i dey first before u bury me, where u take talk say i dey love eerybody? embarassed

It matters cos if i don't love, then i can't love in love so quickly sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.