Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! (36424 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Why Do Nigerian Men Fall In Love Quickly / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2009
Ohhh pele ooo sad embarassed
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2009
@sisi

i have never known you to hold back

so i come off a bit what cool

and please go across this i have never stumped on anyone's opinion women or otherwise

i felt the statement was unfair and i made my feelings known

and when you some [/b]would think its a worthy cause does it mean you dont agree?

now i want to ask a question . . .please answer honestly every lady in here

if there was a post titled

[b]most nigerian women want money for sex

what will you respond with?

knowing fully well that you are probably not amongst such

and that their are actually some women who do

and please dont tell me its not the same thing because it is

the reason why i dint visit here for a while is because every little thing sparks a gender war

every man is bad to the ladies here cept for their boyfriend's father's and brother's haba

double standards

@gabrywyl

well if i am beaten into submission i accept but you will have to concur that its all nigerian men , your boyfriend inclusive, i bet if you asked around your campus he would have being in love ,like every 5mins grin

i rest my case
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by SisiJinx: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2009
You are missing my point, the men agree with this statement. These entire thread is evidence that the statement MOST is not a fluke.

That I am not something will not make me presume the said something is not a reality for others.

Your friends have regaled us with stories of what they do yet you cut down a girl's opinion (which was in line with that we've been told by the men) as "being stung". When you do that, you are dismissing her. . . maybe you don't know you are but that's what you are doing.

I'm done.

By the way, you say you are not that way, which puts you in the minority. . . at least in terms of this thread so I ask, doesn't it give credence to the OP's original statement that MOST MEN Blah, Blah Blah?

Just askin'
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 2:45am On Feb 06, 2009
Yes!Thank you Sisi Jinx. You said it all and still, Ariblaze refused to admit it. sad
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by na2day2(m): 6:26am On Feb 06, 2009
u girls are jokers, i dont know a guy on this planet that falls in love with a girl after 5 mins of meeting her, he may be attracted to her personality but love? nah, that word too hard. i dont just go throwing my heart around the ring bcoz of a girl
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2009
Yeah that means youre one of the minority
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by pop247(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2009
Not minority but majority, yeah that's reality. No man on this planet earth can be that stupid
to fall in luv with a girl after just five mins of discussing with her. I think u mistake likeness
for luv. Any guy who do that may just see something he likes about u, maybe ur beauty, the way
u talk or , but mind u is not luv neither will the luv be true one.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by angelina08(f): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2009
Will is because of what the see.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2009
pop247:

Not minority but majority, yeah that's reality. No man on this planet earth can be that stupid
to fall in luv with a girl after just five mins of discussing with her. I think u mistake likeness
for luv. Any guy who do that may just see something he likes about u, maybe ur beauty, the way
u talk or , but mind u is not luv neither will the luv be true one.

yes I know but still they spoke out the word I Love You and I want to marry you out of their mouth. . .

angelina08:

Will is because of what the see.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by pop247(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2009
In that case they maybe after what is under ur pant. They aint falling in luv.

I appologies if my word is offensive
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2009
Oh nooo. Ure alright. Pele ooo if I sound like Im angry but Im not sha. smiley
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by pop247(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2009
what do pele means. i want to know.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by djcrucifix(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2009
i have noooo idea undecided, but i don't wink
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by hixxx1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2009
Poster, u dey craze?? Which kein question be dis reading ur post, I discover that am in love with Leilah. Abeg, help me beg am to marry me o.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by pop247(m): 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2009
my question was directed to gabrywyl not u djcrucifix. i re-ax, what do pele means? i want to know
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Czarskit(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2009
@ all

Nigerian Men barely, rarely, seldom 'Fall in Love'. Infact I would have loved to use the word 'NEVER' but I h8 generalizations. They only 'Say So' to get into a gals pants.

If u see Nigerian man wey fall in love u no go fit talk, I swear! So I tink this quite different from the 'Topic Title'. . .

@ gabrywyl

U said they spoke the word 'out of their mouth'? How else do u want them to say it? They said it but they sure don't mean it. . .
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2009
pop247:

what do pele means. i want to know.

You're nota Nigerian? Oh. . . Am sorry. Ok Pele means Sorry

hixxx1:

Poster,l u dey craze?? Which kein question be dis reading ur post, I discover that am in love with Leilah. Abeg, help me beg am to marry me o.

Call me craze, 90% of the posters here agrees with moi

Czarskit:

@ gabrywyl

U said they spoke the word 'out of their mouth'? How else do u want them to say it? They said it but they sure don't mean it. . .

Are you beefin me now? Im not asking on how did they say they love a person. Im asking why do they have to say they love someone without meaning it. sad
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Czarskit(m): 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2009
Not that Dear, U seem to be confusing it all. . .
Lemme put it this way, Men tell U that they love u just to get into your pants and They have to be serious about it. So cos they 'say' they love you doesn't 'mean' that they love you Dear.

U sure wouldn't budge if they said it jokingly or would u? sad
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by pop247(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2009
@gabrywyl

am proudly a NIGERIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Conferm 9ja guy.
I musn't know every slangs.
Besides most guys 4rm other countries like malaysia is also applicable to ur theory
Agreed?? if no let me know ur reasons.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by StanP(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2009
This girl Gabrywyl abi wetin dem dey call u self
You too dey do like say u be queen elizabeth sef, if every guy wey come across u like ur sometin u suppose go house dey tank GOD for him handwork no bi say u go com dey talk anyhow for here say we too dey fall in luv instanta, like noodles.
Som girls no body dey even price their market for months, u ar a lucky, i no fit shout
like dis gon, I LUV U
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Czarskit(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2009
Looool. . .

@ Gab

Take it dis way: When any man tells U that he loves U afta a conversation of 5 mins, U should interprete it thus; I want to have sex with U.
Mathematically, substitute the word 'Love' with 'Want to Have Sex with'. . . By the way, it's universal & not limited to the Nigerian Man.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Czarskit(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2009
Looool. . .

@ Gab

Take it dis way: When any man tells U that he loves U afta a conversation of 5 mins, U should interprete it thus; I want to have sex with U.
Mathematically, substitute the word 'Love' with 'Want to Have Sex with'. . . By the way, it's universal & not limited to the Nigerian Man.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 6:52am On Feb 07, 2009
Hmmm. . . Brb
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by jidobaba(m): 1:03am On Feb 08, 2009
Don't y'all see wat cadbury is doin? Playing pro-green, cute, naive, to get ur love-o-meters swinging toward malay. Catching trips on us
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 1:54am On Feb 08, 2009
Na lie. Just that Im bored explaining. sad
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 4:31am On Feb 08, 2009
Oops, wrong topic. grin
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by pop247(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2009
but interesting somhow. U hav to agree on one thing, that not only 9ja guys fall in luv after 5 mins, other guys from other countries also do that.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2009
Ehm. . . Some but not as many as Naija guys.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by tangent(f): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2009
nigerian men don't fall in love quickly. they are just good pretenders.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by YarisMan(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2009
I 've never fell in love, I keep standing in love. falling is weakness standing is strength, so dont fall again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by pop247(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2009
@gabrywyl

Hav u done a general statistics for this or do u just hav this bad impression for Nigerians. Plsoooooooooo 9ja guys are good and trustworthy, atleast u should hav seen it in ur bf xter.
Anyhow, i still believe many 9ja guys meant luv when dey say it and are not always in a rush. If u want to prove ur theory into becomin a law, then come over to nigeria and make more observations n dont b surprised when u see they are not what u think. if u com try contact me kiss
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 2:51am On Feb 10, 2009
Bad impressions? I never had any bad impressions ooo. . . Im just saying cause Ive experience it in my daily life but yeah, Maybe Naija dudes just like to say the I love you I love you word for no reason. . . undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? / Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.