Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing (37403 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by jamillion: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Just tell them to give their life to Jesus, once you do that, your sin has being paid for then continue with no. 8 undecided
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by 989900: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
8.[s] Staring At A Lady's Backside And Frontside:
Almost 90% of guys do this.They just can't help turning around whenever a female passes, just to check out her back and front side.It's very irritating and disgusting too.
Guys stop it.[/s]

[s]10. Stop lying to Ladies just because you want to get under their panties or are you a fool? It's very irritating...[/s]

You have a better chance of winning the 'American visa lottery', a 'Jaguar' at the 'Dubai-Duty-Free', and 'Baba-Ijebu' mega, on the same day, than seeing guys stop the 2 above.
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by kaybreem(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Very funny' I don't even know what say
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by cupidhero(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
OP are you blind? Have a taken a closer look at these girls lately? NO 8 can't work!
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by cupidhero(m): 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
OP are you blind? Have ya taken a closer look at these girls lately? NO 8 can't work!
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by olaolulazio(m): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
LegenduryNueLs:
Thank God I'm not among undecided

Yeah, u aren't cus this topic isn't for gays.
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by Tex42(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
That number 7 dey vex me scatter.

Some guys dey fall hands Sha!
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by Karleb(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
@the endowment. I don't stare, l only glance. cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by peedeeasobie(m): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
The kind of stuffs that make front page these days are getting worrisome!

Itz alrite!
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by ONserious(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
LegenduryNueLs:
Thank God I'm not among undecided
....who we go ask na
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by isralkhaleed(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
I'm culpable of that number 8 but I prefer the front wheel...nothing they back yard....
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
#jeez..... I am blaming myself for not being able to do all these things, and i was thinking i was abnormal yet those who did them are saying its too bad they are doing them??

Guys chill:/

1 Like

Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by DIOSHEYI(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
No 8 is inevitable its spontaneous
No 3 is neccessary in some circumstances takes for intsance aldy that stay around yur vicinity nd the one u meet on transit it might nt b for Sex but for mutual or personal benefit
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by Clemzy16(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kindly remove no 8, 9, 10 on the list..
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
peedeeasobie:
The kind of stuffs that make front page these days are getting worrisome!

Itz alrite!
how many u don post?
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by ayokunlei(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
yungEX:
hanhan bros if u domt do no 8 then Ure gay! shoroniyen

oyamilenu o o o o!
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by justNonso: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
izuch:
If we dont do all these who will?
. Padi u no go kill me o. Lwkmd.
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by themodernman: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
DanceVille:

Yeah my Mama told me never look back

But when you pass I no get choice men I look back

No 8: guilty as charged.
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by justNonso: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bros if u no do number 10 nothing for o. Cos girls of dis days don't like d truth. Imagine telling a girl u are living in a thatched roof with ur parents and she should accept u d way u are. Next time she no go talk to u.
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by LegenduryNueLs: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
ONserious:
....who we go ask na

My mum grin grin
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by ewizard1: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ekugbeh:
hope u r a saint on dat o

Bro... i over saint sef...
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by LegenduryNueLs: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
olaolulazio:

Yeah, u aren't cus this topic isn't for gays.
undecided
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by jasa1000(f): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
11. Never stop looking at fronts and backs of ladies cause its all been package for u guys.
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by Toks2008(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
I so much love number 9
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by Kanmyos(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
n.7-i hate lyk kilode.....
now go bak nd check it.....#tongueout
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by tunnary(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
If u wish to continue wit ur old ways na urself u dey do.
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by xmich(m): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
I agree with all points except number 8. You're on your own about that jare. cheesy
I dey your back
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by ronald4lif(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
xmich:

I dey your back

No mind the OP jare. How we no go dey eye nyansh and boobi. grin
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by donbenie(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
11. stop pretending to be a Lady on social network its very childish cos nothing good will come out of it
Yeah,D*ckrider am looking at you..
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by Codyt(m): 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
I see nothing bad scooping out chicks tho. If yansh dey my front what do I do? Look away? HELL NO! LOL
Re: Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing by xmich(m): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

No mind the OP jare. How we no go dey eye nyansh and boobi. grin
Guy when i see that no8 eeh!!! i was like oga Op if play just stop am ni,gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.