Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 (5691 Views)

Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 / Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by boujaye: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
otemanuduno:

And dat vampire has ruined PDP. Buhahhahahahahhaah!!!!

that is why he is a vampire grin
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by geoworldedu: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
sinizia:
Extend what? These crooks suffering from amnesia must think we're dumb and forget things easily like them.

Weren't they the mórons against the extension of election dates so the Jega they're praising can conduct a better election? Weren't they the ones praising the card readers even when the card readers registered a 40% failure? Accusing PDP of trying to rig election by rejecting the card readers? Now the card readers ain't favoring their rigging patterns and hopes including the nabbing of their various party zombies with already thumb-printed ballot boxes, they're here wailing for more time? Jokers. No extension!! The time for closure for voting is sacrosanct. Buhari must cry today.

I thought the demonic APCheats were making noise, throwing tantrums like women on heat that GEJ will be dealt with today? Why are they now begging for extension so they can rig and get some votes to cover their hideous faces in shame?

GEJ till 2019!!

GEJ till 2015 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by geoworldedu: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
AndreRose:

Don't mind them. Trolls everywhere.
#PDP
kip calm, GMB is talking

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by geoworldedu: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
DeCritique:
And finally, it comes to this point.

When I say Jega cum INEC is working with the APC cum the opposition party, some eediots will tell me to shut up.

Jega, your plans will come to nought.

The Presidency and the Ruling party has been vindicated. Jega has always said he is ready for the elections and the APC supported him but what is the meaning of this?

The Presidential election was fixed for March the 28th and not March 28th and 29th!!

Jega should have been sacked angry

GEJ Till 2019!!
comot for road joor!

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by geoworldedu: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
sirwittee:
GEJ TILL 2019............
eeyaaa cry

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by geoworldedu: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Badosqi:
tomorrow?? hmmmmm!!!!!

GEJ vindicated at last, mad APC were crying like 2 weeks old pikin when the election was shifted.

GEJ till 2019 jare.
Uncle Jona yesterday, Uncle Jona today, Uncle Jona tomorrow, Uncle Jona May 29, Uncle Jona 2019....

Like if you agree..
look at u crying like a 3-day old pikin....mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by Nobody: 7:40am On May 28, 2015
my APC people, there is urgent need to open season 4 of 'digging up the TANoids' tomorrow. Tomorrow marks our victory day and we owe it to the saTANits to rub it in their faces grin @otemanuduno

3 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 8:00am On May 28, 2015
kropotkin2:
my APC people, there is urgent need to open season 4 of 'digging up the TANoids' tomorrow. Tomorrow marks our victory and we owe it to the saTANits to rub it in their faces grin @otemanuduno
exactly then, we won't disappoint grin
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 28, 2015
otemanuduno:
i beg mention me when you get to it so i can catch in on the fun grin
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by dat9jaguy(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2015
otemanuduno:

Am anxiously waiting for season 4.Good job,u have my support for all its worth.
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by coollexy: 11:30pm On May 28, 2015
CyerSeries:
You are just a jobless foool..Go and get a job this lazy pig
Lol e dey pain u? cheesy Carry on ma guy we are enjoying the thrill grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic / Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks / Good News As ESN Bandits Are Arrested In Orlu - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.