Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 (5692 Views)

Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 / Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by Caseless: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
otemanuduno:
you dont have anything from firefire, temitemi, phockphockman, truckpusher, HzRF, ichidodo aka texacoco, kanwuliajara, ellechrystal and juliaan(these gals evaporated after the election)? Dig them up pls.

3 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
boujaye:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2246545_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff
And dat vampire has ruined PDP. Buhahhahahahahhaah!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Caseless:
you dont have anything from firefire, temitemi, phockphockman, truckpusher, HzRF, ichidodo aka texacoco, kanwuliajara, ellechrystal and juliaan(these gals evaporated after the election)? Dig them up pls.

I'll do dat ASAP...meanwhile i dug out temitemi, ichidodo and phockphockman in season 1

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
transformer2019:
How Buhari wan take win
He's going to be buried politically on saturday
Sai transformation!
And u were buried nairalandily abi? okay, this thread is here to exhume u from underground hideout cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
PapiWata:
To prevent Bokko Hari from attempting to duck and scurry away from this latest proposed presidential debate, a second option of a televised debate by VIDEO LINK should be proposed, whereby President Jonathan can remain in the safety of the presidential quarters in Abuja, while Buhari remains in the familiar desert surroundings of Buhari Village, Chad Republic, even as both contestants lock horns for a debate by video link, which, failing anything more substantial, can be set up for FREE using Skype.

Another advantage of holding Nigeria's presidential debate by video link would be that Boko Hari can engage off-camera interpreters to explain in the Chad language what is being said by the president in simple English, so that the geriatric, senile and illiterate terror gang leader will be in a position to make intelligent-sounding noises that will help create the comforting illusion that Buhari has a functioning brain.

Long live Seriki Boko Hari, and may her reign over Buhari Village, Chad, for LIFE.

Long live El Presidente Jonathan, and may he lead Nigeria to greater heights until 2019, when his second term of office expires.

Long live Jona to continue d course of otuoke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
exxell:
He will never be there... He is always a runner!

Or do you want the whole world to know that

#1 He is retarrded
#2 He is a Muslim and an extremist for that one
#3 He is too old to rule Nigeria in the 21st century... All these his packagings are hogwash by those who want to hijack Nigeria e.g Rochas
#4 He will say that the full meaning of APC is All Progressive Confident shocked shocked shocked
#5 He has no certificate (Proven)... How can he rule Nigeria with so many professors around?
#6 He will call INEC the Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission sad sad sad
#7 He is surrounded by crooks who wants nothing but their own selfish gains e.g Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu and Co, Amaechi
#8 He will say that the name of his VP is Yemi Osunbade undecided undecided undecided
#9 He will maintain that he will stabilise oil prices in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( Confirm Madness)
#10 He will reaffirm again that he will make the naira equal to dollars embarassed embarassed embarassed Who does this man take us for? Magas?
Can't imagine ur attitude when BUHARI won d election. Pls make sure u watch d handover programme on May 29 o. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
HopeAlive14:
Please President GEJ, when the debate starts, just ensure that they switch on this fan.

Fresh Air all the way!

Okay

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by Caseless: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
OP, I want you to put IsraeliAIRFORCE at the reach of your radar. I learnt he is Ngwakwe.
yea, he is. If u see any moniker defending ngwa people of abia state, that's ngwakwe. Check page 2 of this thread, and u'd a post pointing to that fact.

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
HopeAlive14:
Please President GEJ, when the debate starts, just ensure that they switch on this fan.

Fresh Air all the way! www.nairaland.com/attachments/2248043_phcnap002s3emmanuel_okolocachedmydocumentsmypicturesfreshair_gifd2a31fb5546ca480b1ea4e75d97a563a

Okay, after may 29 the real fresh air will start not the one powered with generator like this grin

3 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by Caseless: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
otemanuduno:

I'll do dat ASAP...meanwhile i dug out temitemi, ichidodo and phockphockman in season 1
ok! Dont forget babyosisi, babestella, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Jonathan can never lose to a senile certificateless illiterate.

GEJ till 2019.
Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
papaejima1:
Your head dey there.
Take one bottle jare.

Let Buhari and co open their shirts and receive the free fresh air blowing.
2019 is our goal post, they can wait for us there.

sharing bottles b4 winning election abi. Go and pay 4 d bottles of orijin u collected on credit o. Mama Kubura is waiting 4 u grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by MrPresident1: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
otemanuduno:
yes, thy kingdom cometh on MAy 29

Yeah. GEJ is President until May 29. wink
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
MrPresident1:

Yeah. GEJ is President until May 29. wink

That's what I'm saying, u said GEJ will rule till thy kingdom come; so THY KINGDOM WILL COME ON MAY 29 because GEJ will rule till then. So, Buhari is exactly thy kingdom to come grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by Caseless: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sealeddeal: 9:07am On Jun 01, 2013
Whoever wins PDP presidential primary wins the presidential election. GEJ,being in total control of PDP machinery,need not entertain any fear as he will effortlessly defeat any candidate that will stand against him in 2015 PDP presidential primary election. Therefore,OBJ's plan to fight back is a mere boast that will never materialise into a noticeable struggle to scuttle GEJ's 2nd term bid.
where is this lunatic!

5 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by PhockPhockMan: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
. Mumu thread

For mumu children

Mtcheeeeeeeewww.

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by Caseless: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
otemanuduno:

That's what I'm saying, u said GEJ will rule till thy kingdom come; so THY KINGDOM WILL COME ON MAY 29 because GEJ will rule till then. So, Buhari is exactly thy kingdom to come grin
where is billiyonaire, hiredassassin aka bloodykiller, opiaoku?

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by MrPresident1: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
otemanuduno:

LOL. Buhari's is not the kingdom I am talking about. The election of Buhari, I believe, is a shadow of what is coming. Judgment. wink
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
. Mumu thread

For mumu children

Mtcheeeeeeeewww.

We tell u na u no wan hear. We tell u, all dis yanga u TANOIDS are making, CHAI! CHAI! UNA GO LOSE O! grin grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Billyonaire:
[size=18pt]PDP - Power[/size]

This is a reliable source. Let the party begin, I am already drinking for GEJ.

No one I support in this life ever fails. Where is Berem and DemDem. E don dey happen oh
But GEJ set d record of failure grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
ishiamu:

Gtfo pdp won't miss him for the past years he's been in theparty what has he done? Than bring enemity to our president, tarnishing his image cos of he refused to bulge to his devilish ideas, focus on ya party ooo janjanweed

And he won't miss PDP the opposition party grin

3 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by Truckpusher(m): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Caseless:
You keep kumming at the mention of my moniker . grin

I bet you guys that by the time he's done with his jobless nature ,you kids will show some respect here. cool

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by realjoker(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by papaejima1: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
otemanuduno:
sharing bottles b4 winning election abi. Go and pay 4 d bottles of orijin u collected on credit o. Mama Kubura is waiting 4 u grin
I paid cash. I do not owe. But how about you, hope you even got one Pepsi since or win?
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by Caseless: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
You keep kumming at the mention of my moniker . grin

I bet you guys that by the time he's done with his jobless nature ,you kids will show some respect here. cool
otemanduno, truck is here and his hurting me already. Kindly tame by digging up his past pls

5 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
. Mumu thread

For mumu children

Mtcheeeeeeeewww.

Chai see painment, keep calm and continue being a tanoid.

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by ellechrystal(f): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Caseless:
Evaporated? That is ludicrous, I hope u r ok?

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by Truckpusher(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
ellechrystal:

Evaporated? That is ludicrous, I hope u r ok?
Allow him to delude himself by himself. grin
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by ellechrystal(f): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Allow him to delude himself by himself. grin
Unbelievable,
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by Scatterboss(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lolzzzzz. You guys are damn funny. Go to the GEJ will win SW thread by Barca then you will laugh hard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by Truckpusher(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
ellechrystal:

Unbelievable,
It tells you the huge number of uneducated illiterates that thumb printed for a 75 year old man that can't remember his phone number,his running mate's nand and can't even tell the full meaning of INEC.

My sister we dun enter one chance ,No thanks to Northern almajiri system and our selfish neighbors.

Babaonechance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls / Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights / Eid-El-Fitri: Sanwo-Olu Felicitates With Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.