Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please (756 Views)

When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Czarskit(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2009
@ gabrywyl
cheesy wink

@ poster
There's nothing to get right! U'r sis fell in love with a deaf & dumb but U ain't cool with it. It's that simple.

Well if u wan't a solution here r sum 4 U:
1. Kill ur sis or her bf (both of 'em if u wish).
2. Make ur sis deaf & dumb like her bf (that'll strike a 'proper' balance)
3. Pray that ur sistaz bf regains his senses of speech & hearing.
4. Kill urself so that u don't suffer the pain.

I specifically suggest #4 for your kind. U 'handicapist'!
Re: Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Tonyet1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2009
u r a maggoty smelly shitty messy assholly miggetty prolly naggetty maddy stuipiddy shiitty
Re: Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Czarskit(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2009
Maddy, magotty, stupiddy. . . Hear urself. U sound as stupid as u are.
Wateva punk! U can as well chew ma nuts.
Re: Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by MoneyRule(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2009
Advice on what?How to heal the deaf and dumb person??
Re: Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by amebo22: 1:43am On Mar 12, 2009
its either you adapt to the new development or ignore.that is the best i can say on this issue, if you choose to adapt try to live in thier world pick up books and read bout them, you might even find sign language interesting and they you will get to realize ow fun and human they are, gud luk
Re: Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by oluwafemi113(m): 5:40am On Mar 12, 2009
Czarskit:

3. Pray that ur sistaz bf regains his senses of speech & hearing.
4. Kill urself so that u don't suffer the pain.

I specifically suggest #4 for your kind. U 'handicapist'!

haba, No.4 too bad oooo

(1)

Sex Is All I Need / How To Impress A Woman / Naija Has An Hotel In Cape Town (game!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.