Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,976 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) (8887 Views)

Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / When a Calabar Babe Visits U (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
fajuyi59:

Lol, that joke is a fail.
Epic failure
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by stephenqueen: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Epic failure
Jack see as u dey finish person cheesy
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Jack see as u dey finish person cheesy

Lol. The guy been wan attack me. Na so I say make I cripple d Id!0t cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
shocked jacksparrow1207 made my dumb post trend? wow thanks man

I don't need to reply any of your attack dats what makes NL a "most" visited site.

have fun

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by stephenqueen: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. The guy been wan attack me. Na so I say make I cripple d Id!0t cheesy cheesy
Free amu you pass that...Na one of our boiz for surulere cheesy
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Gbraphael: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Phew, i hope the incoming govt. brings employment to our youths.

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Teeboy22(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin grin baff her well o

na hypo i go use..lol
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by solelymade: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
@jacksparrow, u sebi kill persin career... Are u a killjoy¿
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked jacksparrow120.7 made my dumb post trend? wow thanks man

I don't need to reply any of your attack dats what makes NL a "most" visited site.

have fun

Lol. Go and sin no more
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Free amu you pass that...Na one of our boiz for surulere cheesy

Lol. Ok
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
solelymade:

cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
This image lacks connection with reality.
Totally stupid picture
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Totally stupid picture
stupid like your watery ass? (no offense)
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. Go and sin no more
that doesn't mean I gave up u can check it out https://www.nairaland.com/2275074/us-love-dearly. "pe were loko iyawo" I blv everything here is just to cash fun
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by killjoy(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
solelymade:

who dares to summon me??.

there is only one master and it is I...

all imposters shall suffer my wrath.

mortals... be warned
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by peteruuu(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
L W K M D grin grin grin
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
solelymade:
he once killed your career?
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
peteruuu:
L W K M D grin grin grin
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Totally stupid picture

cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Abbey2sam(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
and your brain lacks connection to reality for you to realize its a joke

even if it's a joke, it's not funny due to What he observe

it seriously lack connection with reality
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Abbey2sam:

even if it's a joke, it's not funny due to What he observe

it seriously lack connection with reality
so whats your point?

i use rope draw you to view my dumb thread?
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Abbey2sam(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
so whats your point?

i use rope draw you to view my dumb thread?

you just said it yourself .....dumb thread
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Abbey2sam:

you just said it yourself .....dumb thread
yes! dumb like your watery licking ass embarassed embarassed
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Missmossy(f): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hahahaha this is too exaggerated though grin
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Aminat508(f): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Is she a yoruba girl?
se ogbadun? angry

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Aminat508:
se ogbadun? angry
bami bere lowo e jare
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Missmossy:
Hahahaha this is too exaggerated though grin
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kogbadun

Aminat508:
se ogbadun? angry
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by solelymade: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
he once killed your career?
Seems like ur destiny don enta factory reset...u had beta reconsult ur creator 4 a change of career
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Brugo(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Wicked comments.
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Brugo:
cheesy cheesy

Wicked comments.
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
solelymade:

Seems like ur destiny don enta factory reset...u had beta reconsult ur creator 4 a change of career
swerve------->>>>>>

I Have Been Fvcking For 1hour Now, Still I Haven't Cum / Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) / I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her.