Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) (8892 Views)

Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / When a Calabar Babe Visits U (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by sinaj(f): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
and your brain lacks connection to reality for you to realize its a joke

jacksparrow1207 iz right!

jokes shud b a reflection of reality!

if u wana understand better,

show diz pic to any kid around you nd c if dat

kid will lol for you undecided

dry joke!!!
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
sinaj:

jacksparrow1207 iz right!

jokes shud b a reflection of reality!

if u wana understand better,

show diz pic to any kid around you nd c if dat

kid will lol for you undecided

dry joke!!!
are u attacking me or u are showing your stupidity just like him? (no offense) but u commented on one of my posthttp://www.nairaland.com/2263992/funny-wedding-cake-couples-met if dis one is dry y not create your own? the guy u backing has nothing to offer u Dan for u to suckk his smelling d!ck (no offense)undecided
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by sinaj(f): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
are u attacking me or u are showing your stupidity just like him? (no offense) but u commented on one of my posthttp://www.nairaland.com/2263992/funny-wedding-cake-couples-met if dis one is dry y not create your own? the guy u backing has nothing to offer u Dan for u to suckk his smelling d!ck (no offense)undecided

lol

Smirnoff ice will go a long way for u nigga wink

u nid to chill
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
sinaj:

lol

Smirnoff ice will go a long way for u nigga wink

u nid to chill
I would av attacked you more but will just leave u cos of your husband orijin101
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by sinaj(f): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
I would av attacked you more but will just leave u cos of your husband orijin101

lol at husband grin

were u at our wedding

1 Like

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:

Dude, wTF is wrong with you? Who the fvck let u out of cage? It's obvious, you've lost connection with reality. I'll advise you crawl back to whichever hole u came out from. Silly coon
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by godoluwa(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
thronekid:

An yoruba Girl?
JESUUUUS!!!
God bless u
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
sinaj:

lol at husband grin

were u at our wedding

Ignore him. He's insane
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Dude, wTF is wrong with you? Who the fvck let u out of cage? It's obvious, you've lost connection with reality. I'll advise you crawl back to whichever hole u came out from. Silly coon
u lame bro, don't tell me u wanna be crazzy cos of sinaj ? she as noting to offer u Dan for u to lick her ass and dats if u worth it(no offense)
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Ignore him. He's insane
insane just like your lame mum who Bleep for cash! u can't use me shine cos of a lady dudeundecided I have nothing to loose. woman wrapper *oponu*
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
u lame bro, don't tell me u wanna be crazzy cos of sinaj ? she as noting to offer u Dan for u to lick her ass and dats if u worth it(no offense)
Now tell me, who's lame?
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
insane just like your lame mum who Bleep for cash! u can't use me shine cos a lady dudeundecided I have nothing to loose. woman wrapper *oponu*
U ever been to school? Horrible!
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hey tohphunmie wink
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

U ever been to school? Horrible!
tot u are ready for wat u called for but I can see u don't worth my time. look face well well and shine your eyesundecided I am not among u guys who run around small chicks here to get attention, *woju*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
godoluwa:
God bless u
Thank you much, sir.
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
tot u are ready for wat u called for but I can see u don't worth my time. look face well well and shine your eyesundecided I am not among u guys who run around small chicks here to get attention, *woju*
I brawl intelligent people. I don't brawl dummies and id!0ts. I'm allergic to em. They'll only fall my standard
U can keep barking for all I care. I'm done with u. Now run along dawg
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by sinaj(f): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Ignore him. He's insane

diz guy nid to b bound wid d devil angry
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I brawl intelligent people. I don't brawl dummies and id!0ts. I'm allergic to em. They'll only fall my standard
oh! hehehehe *oponu ayerada* you took me for ur fellow guys ni ? even the lady u r wasting your sperm on here is no where to be foundgrin you can leta send her PMS as usual guess u are among the guys irunobo is complaining aboutundecided

your future can be brighter if you stop chasing b!tches here. *aregomu*
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
sinaj:

b!tch u back? good! how many PMS do u receive daily? check my moniker well if I av ever sent u oneundecided just keep on mingling with your likes OK?
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by tohphunmie(f): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Hey tohphunmie wink
hi
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Mr man you have no standard so stop ranting shiitundecided

I am not in ur class/sawawi. I have a house of my own, a Bentley, a range Rover spot(2015) and a power bike. do u even have okada? and u are talking abt standard.
may Ogun finish u theresad
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

if you don't respond me back your r not the true son of your parents. if u have been using guys to shine cos of a lady here, mine is different.

son of a wheel barrow pushersad I am a money maker dude , just tell me your problem so I fit reason your mata. you run around NL chicks who don't care if u exist Or not. *marafuuker*
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
What is it with op and jacksparrow naa,u guys are mature enough.stop this shit!
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
What is it with op and jacksparrow naa,u guys are mature enough.stop this shit!
e wan use me shine because of a lady he cant smell her panties talkless of visiting her website but I will let him know I am different from ppl he has been attacking. I will never surrender unless he give up
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
e wan use me shine because of a lady he cant smell her panties talkless of visiting her website but I will let him know I am different from ppl he has been attacking. I will never surrender unless he give up
wtf,just stop dis right away!u are not ladies naa,so y should u b exchanging words?
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by golddeejay(m): 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Aminat508:
se ogbadun? angry
wa sere jare. Omo oko ni e.
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 26, 2015
sinaj:

I ignored him already
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 26, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 5:46am On Apr 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I ignored him already
hehehehehehehehehehe

woman wrapper!!!!!!!!!! next time, never cross my Lane *woju*
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 26, 2015
agarawu23:
hehehehehehehehehehe

woman wrapper!!!!!!!!!! next time, never cross my Lane *woju*

Asswipe cheesy
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 5:58am On Apr 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Asswipe cheesy
swerve abeg--------->>>>>>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you / SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] / The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.