Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible (13821 Views)

Adeboye Prophesied In 2015 That RCCG Will Produce A President / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers / Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

ofcourse we don't... some of you worship Jesus, some worship Trinity, most were led astray by Paul...

That's Christianity, if it were your Islam they would have slaughtered them. Sorry
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
iliyande:

That's Christianity, if it were your Islam they would have slaughtered them. Sorry

slaughter who

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by 9jaforlife: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

impose? you no see Prophet Muhammad inside original bible? .. you think islam is violence? definitely you know nothing about your fake Bible.. .. tell me where Jesus said he's not a prophet.... where in quran do you see violence preaching? you know absolutely nothing about Bible and quran...

Brilliant analysis in the picture!! Most- if not all of those christians who make empty noise know little or nothing about the bible except the sugar coated verses that their fake pastors love to repeat over and over again!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
9jaforlife:

Brilliant analysis in the picture!! Most- if not all of those christians who make empty noise know little or nothing about the bible except the sugar coated verses that their fake pastors love to repeat over and over again!

Is it me that have access to the Bible and read it everyday or you that you is left in the hand of malams that whatever he teaches you is alhamdulila.?
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by 9jaforlife: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
iliyande:

Is it me that have access to the Bible and read it everyday or you that you is left in the hand of malams that whatever he teaches you is alhamdulila.?

First of all, 'Alhamdulillah' means 'Praise be to God/Allah'. So, stop fussing over any Muslim giving praise to his Creator- it's instructed in ALL circumstances!

Secondly, it's christians who require an intermediary between themselves and their 'god'. That's why your lives depend heavily on your pastors

Finally, reading the bible everyday does NOT necessarily guarantee understanding the content. But I can't really blame you, that book is too full of confusion to make any sense.

Did you know there are so many versions? Gay bible (aka Queen James Version), kid bible, etc

So, what do you have to say about the picture I was commenting about? Which analysed that the bible contains faaaar more violent words and faaaar less kindness than the Quran?? Isn't that what you should be addressing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
9jaforlife:

First of all, 'Alhamdulillah' means 'Praise be to God/Allah'. So, stop fussing over any Muslim giving praise to his Creator- it's instructed in ALL circumstances!

Secondly, it's christians who require an intermediary between themselves and their 'god'. That's why your lives depend heavily on your pastors

Finally, reading the bible everyday does NOT necessarily guarantee understanding the content. But I can't really blame you, that book is too full of confusion to make any sense.

Did you know there are so many versions? Gay bible (aka Queen James Version), kid bible, etc

So, what do you have to say about the picture I was commenting about? Which analysed that the bible contains faaaar more violent words and faaaar less kindness than the Quran?? Isn't that what you should be addressing

This may help you have a second thought.
Take a look at some direct quotes from the Koran, see for yourself….Convert or Die oh Infidel!!!

Qur’an:9:88 – “The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah’s Cause.”

Qur’an:9:5 - “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Qur’an:9:112 “The Believers fight in Allah’s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed.”

Qur’an:9:29 “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”

Qur’an:8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

Qur’an:8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”

Ishaq:587 “Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.”

Qur’an:8:65 “O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding.”

Qur’an:9:123 “Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”

Ishaq:578 “Crushing the heads of the infidels and splitting their skulls with sharp swords, we continually thrust and cut at the enemy. Blood gushed from their deep wounds as the battle wore them down. We conquered bearing the Prophet’s fluttering war banner. Our cavalry was submerged in rising dust, and our spears quivered, but by us the Prophet gained victory.”
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
iliyande:

Take a look at some direct quotes from the Koran, see for yourself….Convert or Die oh Infidel!!!

Qur’an:9:88 – “The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah’s Cause.”

Qur’an:9:5 - “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Qur’an:9:112 “The Believers fight in Allah’s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed.”

Qur’an:9:29 “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”

Qur’an:8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”

Ishaq:587 “Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.”

Qur’an:8:65 “O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding.”

Qur’an:9:123 “Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”

Ishaq:578 “Crushing the heads of the infidels and splitting their skulls with sharp swords, we continually thrust and cut at the enemy. Blood gushed from their deep wounds as the battle wore them down. We conquered bearing the Prophet’s fluttering war banner. Our cavalry was submerged in rising dust, and our spears quivered, but by us the Prophet gained victory.”

i will gladly answer this question... before i do.. have you verified the quran verses? if it's altered or it's different from mine.. i will plead to God to lay HIS curse on you on earth, grave and hereafter.... do you accept?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by jcross19: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

i will gladly answer this question... before i do.. have you verified the quran verses? if it's altered or it's different from mine.. i will plead to God to lay HIS curse on you on earth, grave and hereafter.... do you accept?
what about if what he posted are true then what will happen to you? Bros google prophet of doom and see the result.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Hmmmm this guy never stop amazing me.

You first of all you stated that quran is original book without alteration, and now you are asking whether I confirm the quotes? Do you have different quran? Haven't your malams teach you this?

Who are you to plead with God to lay curse on me. You never know that God you are talking of pleading with him, do you think my God is allah that kill with slightest provocation?

God is God, you people always believed in fighting for Him. If I were close to you I don't know what would have happened to me because of telling you the truth.

Those quotes are directly from quran. If you never read and follow them you are not a true muslim or go back to almajiri school for malams to teach you more about quran.

Sorry. Don't bother quoting me because I will NOT reply you. Thanks and stay bless. I am praying for you.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
iliyande:

Hmmmm this guy never stop amazing me.

You first of all you stated that quran is original book without alteration, and now you are asking whether I confirm the quotes? Do you have different quran? Haven't your malams teach you this?

Who are you to plead with God to lay curse on me. You never know that God you are talking of pleading with him, do you think my God is allah that kill with slightest provocation?

God is God, you people always believed in fighting for Him. If I were close to you I don't know what would have happened to me because of telling you the truth.

Those quotes are directly from quran. If you never read and follow them you are not a true muslim or go back to almajiri school for malams to teach you more about quran.

simple question.. do you agree.? so many Christians who had quoted Quran verses for me do alter it and change it to suit their claims... do you agree that Creator curse should be upon you on earth, grave and hereafter if any of the verses you quoted is altered..??
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
jcross19:
what about if what he posted are true then what will happen to you? Bros google prophet of doom and see the result.

there's no way it's true.. because i have had alot of them changing quran verses to suit their claims... no prophet is a doom.. can't you listen to yourself? prophet doom? laughing.. Satan wey be doom xef no be prophet.. hatred don Cyclop your brain

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

simple question.. do you agree.? so many Christians who had quoted Quran verses for me do alter it and change it to suit their claims... do you agree that Creator curse should be upon you on earth, grave and hereafter if any of the verses you quoted is altered..??

Your allah that you people always fight for have any power curse something?
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
iliyande:

Your allah that you people always fight for have any power curse something?

Jesus called God Allaha.. Jesus ain't Jesus name xef.. fools translated Allaha as God ... read Aramaic bible... ..

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Jesus called God Allaha.. Jesus ain't Jesus name xef.. fools translated Allaha as God ... read Aramaic bible... ..

Understand this. I am not saying Islam loves to draw its sword and chop off people’s heads with it. The hard facts of the quran teaching compel Islam to have its sword drawn.

For example, in birning kebbi an igboman who don't understand hausa very well says "anabi ya je kasuwa" meaning prophet goes to the market. It is a common name of a new clothes. This became a source of violence that claims several lives. How on earth this religion become a religion of peace?

This is just one out of several ones I have experienced in Islam.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
iliyande:

Understand this. I am not saying Islam loves to draw its sword and chop off people’s heads with it.

The hard facts of the quran teaching compel Islam to have its sword drawn. (May Allah never forgive you for lieing against Islam) where in quran are muslims compelled people to draw sword..

For example, in birning kebbi an igboman who don't understand hausa very well says "anabi ya je kasuwa" meaning prophet goes to the market. It is a common name of a new clothes. This became a source of violence that claims several lives. How on earth this religion become a religion of peace? (dumbass, blaming Islam for one fool mistake? before you can blame any muslim, if what they did is not accordance to Islam, it's that person fault not islam)

This is just one out of several ones I have experienced in Islam.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=shahydbinaliyu post=33139144][/quote]

You don't care to ask yourself why other religions are not aggressive when their prophets are involved as your Muhammed name. Christians will never figth when a moslem say something negative about JESUS?
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by jcross19: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

there's no way it's true.. because i have had alot of them changing quran verses to suit their claims... no prophet is a doom.. can't you listen to yourself? prophet doom? laughing.. Satan wey be doom xef no be prophet.. hatred don Cyclop your brain
I can sense that the truth hit your born marrow and speared into liver then you replied in bitter form but let me tell you TRUTH has no other name that he must be told. Where is proof that the quran he quoted is wrong if not ............. Ahahahhah may God have mercy on you but that allah that deluded you is an idiot.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Ovacoma: 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Emteebee:

Shut up there,
John 16:12-15
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
Please, tell one new thing (I know they are many) but just one new thing which the Holy Ghost has brought to you in the last 2000 years which jesus couldn't say at that time becuase they wouldn't bear it. {just one}. Many churches claim to have Holy Spirit, is this Holy Spirit shy, why isn't the Holy Ghost bringing solutions to problems. If he ,has please state one.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself;
Please, tell me, if the Holy Ghost is part of the God-head why would he have to wait to be told something. If he is part of the God-head, he should be able to take decisions instantly.unless of course if one God would have to ask for permission from the other.

but whatsoever he shall hear,
Please explain to me, since they are co-eternal and three in one. why would jesus make this statement.? The Holy Ghost should know what going one. God and Jesus should not be having a meeting while Holy Ghost doesn't know what's going on.

that shall he speak:
Please explain to me how the holy ghost has talked or been talking to you or anybody or the churches.since everyone now claims to have the Holy Ghost, pls tell how he speaks to you guys.

and he will shew you things to come.
Please explain what the Holy Ghost has shown that will come. Something new or something coming in future.im sure you've been baptized and you've received you Holy Ghost. Pls share with me what the holy has told you about things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
Please explain to me how the holy will glorify jesus who is also part of the God-head also. Even if it's possible, please explain to me how a Holy Ghost will glorify Jesus.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
If the Holy Ghost is part of the God- head. Please explain to me why Jesus only mentioned only himslef and the father excluding the Holy Ghost. And also please explain why the Holy Ghost will have take something which it also owns as part of the God head. Since the Holy Ghost is part of the God-head, it should also own what God and Jesus both have. He doesn't need to borrow.

John 16:7
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
Please explain to me, looking at the above verse, it means that Jesus has to go first before the Holy Ghost will come. Which means the Holy Ghost wasn't present at that time.
This doesn't even make sense because in Luke 1:41 it tells us that elizerbeth had the Holy Ghost before Jesus was born, and then John the baptist had the Holy Ghost from his mother's womb.
Don't forget, this Holy Ghost was also helping Jesus and his ministry, he was also helping the deciples. If you know the bible, you will know that before Jesus and the deciples parted, Jesus said "receive yee the Holy Ghost and the received it at the moment.
Please explain to me which Holy Ghost was Jesus talking about since elizerbeth, John the baptist and the deciples seems to have gotten the Holy Ghost.
Pls reply.

i don't read essay. But i know this as you know:
Holy Spirit will not be womaniser. Or, anything holy about Muhammad?
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by 9jaforlife: 12:10am On Apr 27, 2015
jcross19:
I can sense that the truth hit your born marrow and speared into liver then you replied in bitter form but let me tell you TRUTH has no other name that he must be told. Where is proof that the quran he quoted is wrong if not ............. Ahahahhah may God have mercy on you but that allah that deluded you is an idiot.

There's no need to insult other peoples' deities- very typical of christians! Refer to the link below for the proof

iliyande:

The description of war by Ishaq in your post is just is a cheap way of seeking to vilify Islam. If Paul or Moses described the wars they fought to establish christianity, you would be too crushed to even read them!! Do you know that babies were smashed on the rocks? And pregnant women were ripped open? (Hosea 13:16) And your god recommends people eating flesh of fellow men? (Jeremiah 19:9)

As for the warped interpretation of those Quran contents in your post, I have refuted it in previous discussions. All you people do is twist Quran verses to suit your evil crusade. If you care to know the true meanings of those verses and some others, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/9jaforlife/posts/11 (March 05- 4:48am 5:16am 6:35am)

But iliyande, you're very good at derailing. I challenged you to defend the picture posted by shahydbinaliyu (re-posted below), which analyzed the violence contained in the Quran- 'a drop of water in the ocean' compared with the violence in the bible; but you went ahead to quote your twisted versions of Quran verses, while you purposely neglected the extreme evil in your bible!! How hypocritical of you

Well, how about considering these extreme brutality contained in your bible?......

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

God will kill Children shocked
If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins. I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted. (Leviticus 26:21-22 NLT)

Kill Sons of Sinners
Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Death for Fornication
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

APOSTACY

"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)

"All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman" 2 Chronicles 15:13

"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)

"And contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death" Deutronomy 17:3-5

Bible says Kill Rape Victim! cry
"If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death--the young woman because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife. You must purge the evil from among you" Deutronomy 22:23-24

"If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death" Leviticus 20:10

2) Deutronomy 20:10-14
10When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. 11If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. 12If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. 14As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies.

So, what the hell are you talking about

Errrm, before you sing your national anthem... "It's the Old Testament" please consider the fact that Jesus himself said in the New Testament that he didn't come to abolish the law... Make I just quote it below

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them. I tell you the truth, [size=16pt] until heaven and earth disappear, [/size] not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)

Key Words: "-until- -heaven- -earth- -disappear". Heaven and earth never disappear oo!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Emteebee(m): 4:30am On Apr 27, 2015
Ovacoma:

[s]i don't read essay. But i know this as you know:
Holy Spirit will not be womaniser. Or, anything holy about Muhammad?[/s]

i don't read essay.
You don't read essay ?. shocked shocked shocked. You should have asked the Holy Spirit to read it for you , or at least you should have asked him what an essay is. This is a very cheap excuse And I didn't even expect answers from you because there are no answers. cool

But i know this as you know:
Holy Spirit will not be womaniser.

but Holy Spirit can be an adulterer who impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky. grin grin grin

Or, anything holy about Muhammad?
Did I mention Muhammad anywhere? I don't think I did. Or is it only Moslems who reject Christianity? Sir, the earlier you realize your religion is more like a story book the better. It's interesting to read as a novel, but once you start believing in those things then you've become a toy.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Emteebee(m): 5:31am On Apr 27, 2015
babajero:
Jesus came to fulfil Elohim's commandment and not law of moses which guide the children of israel, eg Nigeria has its constitution and still they brougght sharia law, for me as a nigerian am guided by the constitution but the muslims believe the constitution is not good enough so they use sharia to guide themself. Jehovah's law abounds in love but the law of Moses abounds in retribution and punishment. But thank God you have said it all "mark 16:16" it is left for you to decide your fate as for me I have decided mine and I will not respond to you again because light and darkness have nothing in common
Guy you are a confused Christian, where is your Holy Spirit? I wished you knew the bible more to have a good discussion with you to see how stupid your religion is.
Jesus came to fulfil Elohim's commandment
Do you know Elohim's commandement at all? I dare you to list the commandements and their punishments side by side with verses. You just like asking redundant questions. I gave all the answers you needed in the first reply.

The example you gave about nigeria and its constitution doesn't even make sense and it doesn't fit the context of this discussion. Look for another example.

Jehovah's law abounds in love
You have limited knowledge, you don't know who the hell that Jesus character is and what he advocates. Sit down there and continue barking.

But thank God you have said it all "mark 16:16"
Why didn't you also mention mark 16:17 ? Which implies that Jesus’ true followers should be able to routinely perform the following tricks: 1) cast out devils,
2) speak in tongues,
3) take up serpents,
4) drink poisons without harm, and
5) cure the sick by touching them and MANY other of Jesus’ "works". Curiously I have yet to see a Christian that can do any of the above on demand. And you are here just blowing rubbish.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Ovacoma: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2015
Emteebee:

i don't read essay.
You don't read essay ?. shocked shocked shocked. You should have asked the Holy Spirit to read it for you , or at least you should have asked him what an essay is. This is a very cheap excuse And I didn't even expect answers from you because there are no answers. cool

But i know this as you know:
Holy Spirit will not be womaniser.

but Holy Spirit can be an adulterer who impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky. grin grin grin

Or, anything holy about Muhammad?
Did I mention Muhammad anywhere? I don't think I did. Or is it only Moslems who reject Christianity? Sir, the earlier you realize your religion is more like a story book the better. It's interesting to read as a novel, but once you start believing in those things then you've become a toy.
Father forgive them for they know not what they type.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Emteebee(m): 7:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Ovacoma:

Father forgive them for they know not what they type.
Tell him to go and impregnate another virgin so that the child can come and die for this thing that I've written. I'm just helping him because it's been a long time (more than 2000 years) since he last tasted som p.u.ss.y . WOW, that's a long time. I'm sure his craving for a fresh one.
Back to the topic,
Brother, of all the questions I asked, this is the only reasonable thing you can come up with.?
I have this for you,
A hypocrite Christian is one who knows a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call himself a Christian.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:32am On Apr 27, 2015
jcross19:

if i cross check the quran verse and it's wrong, will you bear the curse of Allah? .... why don't you find the original scripture in which bible was translated and translate yourself... that will make things alot easier
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by truthman2012(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2015
Ovacoma:
@ op. God will deliver you from falsehood. Will the Holy Ghost be engaging humans in physical war, would the Holy Ghost be sleeping with women? Beheading Jews? Be lusting after women? Will the Holy Ghost be attacking people on the way and be killing them to steal their goods (highway robbery)? . Check this out Mr lier, John 14:17, Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be with you. John 14: 26, says but the Comforter WHICH IS THE HOLY GHOST, Whom the father will send in my name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever i have said unto you. Acts 1: 8.but ye shall receive power after, after that the HOLY GHOST is come upon you,..... Jesus speaks in all these places. Stop Lying and repent, because the Holy Ghost would not be killing people and raping children, taking people wives! Holy Spirit will not say Jesus is not the son of God, since whoever says that is damned according to Jesus. Holy Ghost abides forever, cannot be poisoned by a girl. Please fear God!!

Don't mind these people brother.

If Muhammad is the Holy Spirit, what is 'angel' Gabriel? Holy man?

[Quran16:102 YusufAli] Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.

Now, is Muhammad the Holy Spirit or Gabriel (Jubril) that brought the revelations? I tell the truth, neither of them is.

Come to look at it: Muhammad's grandfather was a great idol worshiper and ditto for his father, Abdullai. His mother Amina, was a Jinn-devil priestess. How could these Satan devotees give birth to the Holy Spirit of God? Muslims lack spiritual understanding and are content with deception. May God deliver you all from satanic deception.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:51am On Apr 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Don't mind these people brother.

If Muhammad is the Holy Spirit, what is 'angel' Gabriel? Holy man?

[Quran16:102 YusufAli] Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.

Now, is Muhammad the Holy Spirit or Gabriel (Jubril) that brought the revelations? I tell the truth, neither of them is.

Come to look at it: Muhammad's grandfather was a great idol worshiper and ditto for his father, Abdullai. His mother Amina, was a Jinn-devil priestess. How could these Satan devotees give birth to the Holy Spirit of God? Muslims lack spiritual understanding and are content with deception. May God deliver you all from satanic deception.

laughing... always quoting everything contextually... how will you understand? laughing
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by truthman2012(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

laughing... always quoting everything contextually... how will you understand? laughing

You are laughing at the truth as you have nothing to refute it.

Philip findeth Nathanael and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom MOSES in the law [/b]and the prophets did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph (John 1:45).

And he (Jesus) said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the [b]law of MOSES
and in the PROPHETS and in PSALMS, concerning ME (Luke 24:44).

The above passages are a pointer to the fact that all bible prophecies by MOSES and other PROPHETS are referring to Jesus. Muhammad has no record in the bible.

Islam is not in God's plan as Jesus Gospel is God's final message to the world:

And this GOSPEL of the kingdom shall be preached in ALL the WORLD for a witness unto ALL NATIONS and then SHALL THE END COME (Mat. 24:14).

God's plan is that it is the GOSPEL that will be preached till the end of the world, then who sent Muhammad to bring islam?
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Ovacoma: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2015
Emteebee:

Tell him to go and impregnate another virgin so that the child can come and die for this thing that I've written. I'm just helping him because it's been a long time (more than 2000 years) since he last tasted som p.u.ss.y . WOW, that's a long time. I'm sure his craving for a fresh one.
Back to the topic,
Brother, of all the questions I asked, this is the only reasonable thing you can come up with.?
I have this for you,
A hypocrite Christian is one who knows a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call himself a Christian.
Proverbs 26:4 says' Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. I have replies for you, but they will make me look like you.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2015
9jaforlife:

There's no need to insult other peoples' deities- very typical of christians! Refer to the link below for the proof

The description of war by Ishaq in your post is just is a cheap way of seeking to vilify Islam. If Paul or Moses described the wars they fought to establish christianity, you would be too crushed to even read them!! Do you know that babies were smashed on the rocks? And pregnant women were ripped open? (Hosea 13:16) And your god recommends people eating flesh of fellow men? (Jeremiah 19:9)

As for the warped interpretation of those Quran contents in your post, I have refuted it in previous discussions. All you people do is twist Quran verses to suit your evil crusade. If you care to know the true meanings of those verses and some others, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/9jaforlife/posts/11 (March 05- 4:48am 5:16am 6:35am)

But iliyande, you're very good at derailing. I challenged you to defend the picture posted by shahydbinaliyu (re-posted below), which analyzed the violence contained in the Quran- 'a drop of water in the ocean' compared with the violence in the bible; but you went ahead to quote your twisted versions of Quran verses, while you purposely neglected the extreme evil in your bible!! How hypocritical of you

Well, how about considering these extreme brutality contained in your bible?......

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

God will kill Children shocked
If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins. I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted. (Leviticus 26:21-22 NLT)

Kill Sons of Sinners
Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Death for Fornication
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

APOSTACY

"All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman" 2 Chronicles 15:13

"And contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death" Deutronomy 17:3-5

Bible says Kill Rape Victim!
"If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death--the young woman because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife. You must purge the evil from among you" Deutronomy 22:23-24

"If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death" Leviticus 20:10

2) Deutronomy 20:10-14
10When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. 11If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. 12If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. 14As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies.

So, what the hell are you talking about

Errrm, before you sing your national anthem... "It's the Old Testament" please consider the fact that Jesus himself said in the New Testament that he didn't come to abolish the law... Make I just quote it below

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them. I tell you the truth, [size=16pt] until heaven and earth disappear, [/size] not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)

Key Words: "-until- -heaven- -earth- -disappear". Heaven and earth never disappear oo!!!

I use laugh and show most of your posts to my wife to show her how ignorant you are.

All the quotes has nothing to do with Christianity because Jesus came and corrected old testament acts. I don't want to argue that with you because I know you're destined to argue moslem out of mess.

When Jesus said we are to love our enemies, He was creating a new standard for relationships. He proclaimed to the crowds listening to His Sermon on the Mount that they knew they were to love their neighbor because the command to love our neighbor was a law of God (Leviticus 19:18). That we must therefore hate our enemy was an inference incorrectly drawn from it by the Jews. While no Bible verse explicitly says “hate your enemy,” the Pharisees may have somewhat misapplied some of the Old Testament passages about hatred for God’s enemies.

I know your last option will be this.

What did Jesus mean by coming to bring a sword in Matthew 10:34-36?"

Matthew 10:34–36 describes Jesus telling the disciples that He came not to bring peace to the world, but a sword. Jesus’ sword was never a literal one. In fact, when Peter took up a sword to defend Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus rebuked him and told him to put away his sword, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword” (Matthew 26:52).

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Emteebee(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2015
Ovacoma:

Proverbs 26:4 says' Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. I have replies for you, but they will make me look like you.
You are a fool for denying and rejecting the IPU's divine transcendence ,relying on your feeble powers of human reason and so are you condemned."
BTW, Just shut up cuz you have no replies. If you had any, you would have provied replies to my questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God / Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In / CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.