Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible (13820 Views)

Adeboye Prophesied In 2015 That RCCG Will Produce A President / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers / Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
iliyande:

I use laugh and show most of your posts to my wife to show her how ignorant you are.

All the quotes has nothing to do with Christianity because Jesus came and corrected old testament acts. I don't want to argue that with you because I know you're destined to argue moslem out of mess.

When Jesus said we are to love our enemies, He was creating a new standard for relationships. He proclaimed to the crowds listening to His Sermon on the Mount that they knew they were to love their neighbor because the command to love our neighbor was a law of God (Leviticus 19:18). That we must therefore hate our enemy was an inference incorrectly drawn from it by the Jews. While no Bible verse explicitly says “hate your enemy,” the Pharisees may have somewhat misapplied some of the Old Testament passages about hatred for God’s enemies.

I know your last option will be this.

What did Jesus mean by coming to bring a sword in Matthew 10:34-36?"

Matthew 10:34–36 describes Jesus telling the disciples that He came not to bring peace to the world, but a sword. Jesus’ sword was never a literal one. In fact, when Peter took up a sword to defend Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus rebuked him and told him to put away his sword, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword” (Matthew 26:52).

please where In Bible did Jesus said he come to this world to correct the old testament? ... ehn ehn.. so you could say the sword is literal and you believe that calling him son of God is not literal..

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

please where In Bible did Jesus said he come to this world to correct the old testament? ... ehn ehn.. so you could say the sword is literal and you believe that calling him son of God is not literal..

I don't want to enter argument with you as you moslems believed in arguing mohammed to the Bible/world.

The Law of Moses regulated almost every aspect of life in Old Testament times. But with the coming of Christ, God established a new covenant of faith and love with mankind. Christians are not required to follow the Old Testament rules about crimes and punishments, warfare, slavery, diet, circumcision, sacrifices, feast days, ritual etc. However, the moral and ethical teachings of Jesus and His apostles call for even greater self-discipline than those of the Old Testament.

Remember what caused this long argument is just that christians are saying mohammed is not a prophet and has nothing to do with the Bible and Jesus.

Sorry brother, we still maintain the stand.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
iliyande:

I don't want to enter argument with you as you moslems believed in arguing mohammed to the Bible/world.

The Law of Moses regulated almost every aspect of life in Old Testament times. But with the coming of Christ, God established a new covenant of faith and love with mankind. Christians are not required to follow the Old Testament rules about crimes and punishments, warfare, slavery, diet, circumcision, sacrifices, feast days, ritual etc. However, the moral and ethical teachings of Jesus and His apostles call for even greater self-discipline than those of the Old Testament.

Remember what caused this long argument is just that christians are saying mohammed is not a prophet and has nothing to do with the Bible and Jesus.

I only argue to learn... give me a good reason to believe that Muhammad is not In Bible. .with reference from original scripture of Bible.. not any of the versioned Bible...

where did Jesus say that you people should not follow old testament rule?

OMG.. despite the Fact that Jesus said he came to fulfill the old testament laws... do you know the gravity of the word fulfill?

bro.. my advice for you is that, live your life according to what Jesus really said by reading original scripture..

And there is no where In Bible that Jesus said he came to abolish Old Testament law... just what you said now is the reason Paul was beaten mercilessly In Bible... abi make i quote am for you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by jcross19: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

if i cross check the quran verse and it's wrong, will you bear the curse of Allah? .... why don't you find the original scripture in which bible was translated and translate yourself... that will make things alot easier
may God punish allah, I have authority over your so called allah do you think am afraid of your allah curse huh those curse it cursed the christians in that your book of poems and nothing after don't let me descend on that alter of authority and decree into so that you can know the different between white and black.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
jcross19:
may God punish allah, I have authority over your so called allah do you think am afraid of your allah curse huh those curse it cursed the christians in that your book of poems and nothing after don't let me descend on that alter of authority and decree into so that you can know the different between white and black.

laughing hysterically.... Allah is our creator.. HE is also God..
Prophets of Allaha called HIM Allah.. including Jesus whose real name is Eashoa Msheekha... it's English that change Allah to God and also changed Eashoa Msheekha to Jesus Christ...

We did research you guys couldn't do for you guys and yet you hating the truth. .. laughing... na so i go laugh you on judgment day when you going to hell.. that is, if you die not a Muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Prophets of Allaha called HIM Allah.. including Jesus whose real name is Eashoa Msheekha... it's English that change Allah to God and also changed Eashoa Msheekha to Jesus Christ...

We did research you guys couldn't do for you guys and yet you hating the truth. .. laughing... na so i go laugh you on judgment day when you going to hell.. that is, if you die not a Muslim

Let me teach you what your malams refused to teach you.

The Arabic word for "god" is "ilah", while "al" is the Arabic for "the". Therefore, "Allah" combines "al" with "ilah" and removes the "i", to literally means, "the god".

But much like "YHWH/Yahweh/Jehovah" is the personal name of the God of the Bible, "Allah" was also the personal name given to the moon god, the highest of the 360 pagan idols worshipped in Mecca, Muhammad's home town.

"Allah" is the pagan moon god of ancient Mecca. Consider what the pagan Arabians did to worship their moon god, Allah; they prayed while bowing towards K'abah, the "house of Allah" in Mecca that houses a meteorite - a stone from space - several times a day, visited it once a year, and walked around it several times during their visit.

• Muslims pray bowing towards the K'abah in Mecca five times a day.

• About two million Muslims visit Mecca every year and walk around the K'abah (the black cube, which is 40 feet tall, on the right).

• The Muslim "holy" month of Ramadan starts at the sighting of a new crescent moon.

Therefore, your allah is not our God.

This is what you worship.

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2015

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
iliyande:

Let me teach you what your malams refused to teach you.

The Arabic word for "god" is "ilah", while "al" is the Arabic for "the". Therefore, "Allah" combines "al" with "ilah" and removes the "i", to literally means, "the god".

But much like "YHWH/Yahweh/Jehovah" is the personal name of the God of the Bible, "Allah" was also the personal name given to the moon god, the highest of the 360 pagan idols worshipped in Mecca, Muhammad's home town.

"Allah" is the pagan moon god of ancient Mecca. Consider what the pagan Arabians did to worship their moon god, Allah; they prayed while bowing towards K'abah, the "house of Allah" in Mecca that houses a meteorite - a stone from space - several times a day, visited it once a year, and walked around it several times during their visit.

• Muslims pray bowing towards the K'abah in Mecca five times a day.

• About two million Muslims visit Mecca every year and walk around the K'abah (the black cube, which is 40 feet tall, on the right).

• The Muslim "holy" month of Ramadan starts at the sighting of a new crescent moon.

Therefore, your allah is not our God.

This is what you worship.

laughing... cool story bro... ilahi is not God name in Arabic.. it's ALLAH... don't just copy and paste your conspiracy theories... Atleast make it look real.. laughing...
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

laughing... cool story bro... ilahi is not God name in Arabic.. it's ALLAH... don't just copy and paste your conspiracy theories... Atleast make it look real.. laughing...

Go to malam for more Islamic knowledge. Prove me wrong that islam is not worshipping moon with allah inside kaba
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
iliyande:

Go to malam for more Islamic knowledge. Prove me wrong that islam is not worshipping moon with allah inside kaba

laughing... i have already debunked that conspiracy theory... check my threads
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Ovacoma: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emteebee:

You are a fool for denying and rejecting the IPU's divine transcendence ,relying on your feeble powers of human reason and so are you condemned."
BTW, Just shut up cuz you have no replies. If you had any, you would have provied replies to my questions.
ok!
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ovacoma:

ok!

Thank you bro, be observing them. They easily turn simple argument into insult. Muhammed is not a prophet and will never be. I am sorry to say this, no to moon worshipers.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by 9jaforlife: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
iliyande:

[size=14] So, what are the laws doing in the bible?? Christians sabi lie!! cheesy [/size]

iliyande:

[s] I use laugh and show most of your posts to my wife to show her how ignorant you are.

All the quotes has nothing to do with Christianity because Jesus came and corrected old testament acts. I don't want to argue that with you because I know you're destined to argue moslem out of mess.

When Jesus said we are to love our enemies, He was creating a new standard for relationships. He proclaimed to the crowds listening to His Sermon on the Mount that they knew they were to love their neighbor because the command to love our neighbor was a law of God (Leviticus 19:18). That we must therefore hate our enemy was an inference incorrectly drawn from it by the Jews. While no Bible verse explicitly says “hate your enemy,” the Pharisees may have somewhat misapplied some of the Old Testament passages about hatred for God’s enemies.

I know your last option will be this.

What did Jesus mean by coming to bring a sword in Matthew 10:34-36?"

Matthew 10:34–36 describes Jesus telling the disciples that He came not to bring peace to the world, but a sword. Jesus’ sword was never a literal one. In fact, when Peter took up a sword to defend Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus rebuked him and told him to put away his sword, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword” (Matthew 26:52). [/s]

[size=14pt] Story for the gods!! [/size]

Look for a primary school pupil to tell you the meaning of this...

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; [size=16pt] I have NOT come to abolish them but to F-U-L-F-I-L them. [/size] I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)

Make I hear word abeg!!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Empiree: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
iliyande:

@bolded is false. Do you have evidence to back your claim? Of-course not. But you can use Old Testament to "proof" how Jerusalem belongs to the Jews?. You are a joke. Now listen to your brothers in christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak2WlWYHcqM&list=LL0GR3AOFGVPiVLu3QxCro8A&index=1
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Empiree: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
iliyande:

This is inside Kaaba. Where is moon god there?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-MimunZijM&app=desktop
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Empiree: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
9jaforlife:

[size=14] So, what are the laws doing in the bible?? Christians sabi lie!! cheesy [/size]

[size=14pt] Story for the gods!! [/size]

Look for a primary school pupil to tell you the meaning of this...

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; [size=18pt] I have NOT come to abolish them but to F-U-L-F-I-L them. [/size] I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)

Make I hear word abeg!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Empiree:
This is inside Kaaba. Where is moon god there?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-MimunZijM&app=desktop

You are not a true moslem since you denying your God. Moon is your God allah. Read more of your religion. After all who video that, you are the one? If not I am not believing it. Anybody else can edit thinks like that and post it online.

In Qura’n there are at least a dozen verses in which Allah repeatedly swears by the names such as moon, sun, stars, planets, night, wind etc. It is a mystery why the creator Allah (?) should swear by his creations. Normally, we swear by the name of something much superior to us, such as we swear by God or by the name of our father (who is considered senior or superior to us). But we never swear by the name of something inferior to us. Here in the Quran swearing fashions of Allah (God) by moon or stars hinting us that Allah considered these things superior to himself. And this makes us to think (otherwise) as to who actually acted as Allah in Quran? However, in his explanation of why the Qur’an swears by the moon in Surah 74:32, “Nay, verily by the Moon,” Yusuf Alli comments, “The moon was worshipped as a deity in times of darkness”(fn. 5798, pg. 1644). Perhaps, this swearing of Allah was due to the usual/cultural habits of worshipping moon as their God in pagan customs.

Yousuf Ali stated (Page-1921-1623 of his English Translation of Holy Quran):

“Moon-worship was equally popular in various forms………Apollo and Diana—the twin brother and sister, representing the sun and moon. …in the Vedic religion of India the moon god was Soma, the lord of the planets…….moon was male divinity in ancient India. Moon was also male divinity in ancient Semitic religion, and the Arabic word for the moon “qamar’ is of the masculine gender, on the other hand, the Arabic word for sun “shams” is feminine gender. The pagan Arabs evidently looked upon the sun as a goddess and the moon as a God.

The Pagan deities best known in the Ka’ba and round about Mecca were Lat, Uzza, and Manat.…the 360 idols established by the Pagans in the Ka’ba probably represented the 360 days of an inaccurate solar year. This was the actual modern pagan worship as known to the Quraish contemporary with our prophet”

Can you deny the paramount influences of moon in Muslim’s life? In Islam, moon is considered holiest astronomical object, and moon is the guiding light of all Islamic rituals/festivals. Contradictions and conflicts are very common with the dates of Eids and Ramadan and obviously it is a chronic problem and moon is the nucleus of this problem. Crescent moon and stars are the symbolic sign in the national flags of many Muslim countries, and it is present over the Mosques, in the Muslim graveyard etc. #Empiree
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Empiree: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
iliyande:

[s]You are not a true moslem since you denying your God.[/s]
grin grin grin grin Now since you have nothing reasonable to say, take this route........
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<out

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Muhammad commanded his adopted son to divorce his wife so that she would become his (Surah 33:36-38) grin grin grin grin grin grin. This is called prophecy in Islam cool cool
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
A prophet of allah terrified by eclipse? Hahaha grin grin grin

The Hadith, Bukhari, Vol 2, No. 167 "The sun eclipsed and the prophet jumped up terrified that it might be the Hour (of Judgement)"

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Muhammad even disqualified himself as a true Prophet of God.

- Surah 29:27 states clearly that, as far as Allah and the Qur'an are concerned, the only true prophets are those related to Isaac (Ishaq) or Jacob (Yaqoub); yet Muhammad, according to Muslim tradition, is related to Ishmael and not Isaac or Jacob.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by jcross19: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

first , you are confuse because we are expose that allah mean the god:al mean the. ilahi mean god then it mean the god - allah . The word God in arabic is capital "IL" = EL of hebrew .compare these words gabriEL to jibrIL then why not Jibrilahi as in abdullah compare it you will allah is a beast is not my creator but the living God who is not ashame to me His son than to god who call you a slave .
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Empiree: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
^@iliyande, when you start to make sense, kindly let me know. I dont really have your time right now with all nonsense you posted up there^

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by jcross19: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

you better repent now if mohammad could said he did not know what will happen to him after death even unto you , muslims and you still have the impetus to choose to perish. Am expecting your allah curse oooh because am ready to teach you a lesson that no one will rescue I mean you won't have solution to the problem except you go to church push me and I will teach a lesson of salvation.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
jcross19:
you better repent now if mohammad could said he did not know what will happen to him after death even unto you , muslims and you still have the impetus to choose to perish. Am expecting your allah curse oooh because am ready to teach you a lesson that no one will rescue I mean you won't have solution to the problem except you go to church push me and I will teach a lesson of salvation.

we muslims don't quote everything contextually... we quote with our brains... Allah said do not die unless you a muslim. .. it's only the religion islam HE will accept
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
jcross19:
first , you are confuse because we are expose that allah mean the god:al mean the. ilahi mean god then it mean the god - allah . The word God in arabic is capital "IL" = EL of hebrew .compare these words gabriEL to jibrIL then why not Jibrilahi as in abdullah compare it you will allah is a beast is not my creator but the living God who is not ashame to me His son than to god who call you a slave .

oga shut up... you wey no know about original Bible dey teach me Arabic... better stop living a lie.. accept and embrace the truth which is Islam
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Empiree:
^@iliyande, when you start to make sense, kindly let me know. I dont really have your time right now with all nonsense you posted up there^

For anyone who is ready to argue with moslems please this advice is for you.

When dialoguing with Muslims, please remember to be respectful and patient. But, check everything they say and listen to them. They do not have the market cornered on truth even though they think they do. Because their koran is a copy and paste book without foundation so that makes them to argue much to prove to the world either by beheading or any means. Finally, remember love can conquer lipsrsealed
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by jcross19: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=shahydbinaliyu post=33179671]

oga shut up... you wey no know about original Bible dey teach me Arabic... better stop living a lie.. accept and embrace the truth which is Islam [/quote/ me shut up? Lol you are an example of terrorist so this does not baffle me .from now in your the lord will visit I hand you over to God of salvation. Let's see who win. Shalom.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Empiree: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
iliyande:

For anyone who is ready to argue with moslems please this advice is for you.

When dialoguing with Muslims, please remember to be respectful and patient. But, check everything they say and listen to them. They do not have the market cornered on truth even though they think they do. Because their koran is a copy and paste book without foundation so that makes them to argue much to prove to the world either by beheading or any means. Finally, remember love can conquer lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by jcross19: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

oga shut up... you wey no know about original Bible dey teach me Arabic... better stop living a lie.. accept and embrace the truth which is Islam
me shup up? Lol you are example of terrorist this does not baffle me . From today the lord will visit you in your dream, now I have hand you over to God of salvation. Watch out let's see who win . Shalom

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
jcross19:
me shup up? Lol you are example of terrorist this does not baffle me . From today the lord will visit you in your dream, now I have hand you over to God of salvation. Watch out let's see who win . Shalom

Don't mind them brother, they are always aggressive when it comes to telling them the truth. Our God is a loving God. I grew up with them in the North, nothing new to me about them.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by basilico: 1:04am On Apr 28, 2015
This character saying this crazy stuff is prophesied in the bible

A hadith depicts Muhammad saying: “If a
husband calls his wife to his bed [i.e. to have
sexual relation] and she refuses and causes
him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse
her till morning” (Bukhari 4.54.460).
And: “By him in Whose Hand lies my life, a
woman can not carry out the right of her
Lord, till she carries out the right of her
husband. And if he asks her to surrender
herself [to him for sexual intercourse] she
should not refuse him even if she is on a
camel’s saddle” (Ibn Majah 1854).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God / CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu / Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.