Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible (13818 Views)

Adeboye Prophesied In 2015 That RCCG Will Produce A President / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers / Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:49am On May 03, 2015
iliyande:

Accept Jesus brother and be safe on the judgement day. Because there is nothing like salvation inside islam and mohammad. I tried to differentiate islam and Arab culture but the two are the same.

If i don't accept Jesus, i won't be a Muslim.. tell me what is Jesus real name? i doubt it, you can't know it.. tell me what Jesus called God? i doubt it, you won't know it.. read Aramaic Bible.. and be saved
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:53am On May 03, 2015
iliyande:

Not amen because mohammad is never a prophet and he is dead for ever.
na so jews dey talk am about Jesus too...
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 6:53am On May 03, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

If i don't accept Jesus, i won't be a Muslim.. tell me what is Jesus real name? i doubt it, you can't know it.. tell me what Jesus called God? i doubt it, you won't know it.. read Aramaic Bible.. and be saved

That's the truth. Accept not. He is the ONLY WAY of salvation.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by livebullet(m): 6:54am On May 03, 2015
sunkoye:
Give me a good standard of living. ..then we can discuss this sipping champagne.
Word! For a jihadist...slayers of 'unbelievers'.....mtscheews... mohammedans sef. I don taya
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 6:56am On May 03, 2015
The problem mohammad cause for us in this world, mmmm
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Ovacoma: 12:01pm On May 03, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

SMH... as long as it's not in Quran or hadith, forget it... make person just dey calm down... if not that pe you don turn to madman... how can you say prophet of God is a thief.. ko le dun mi.. na so jews dey talk rubbish about jesus too.. May Allah never show HIS mercy on everybody that insults any of HIS prophets
Have u checked it on d net? The sources are there too. Thief is thief!
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:06am On May 04, 2015
Ovacoma:

Have u checked it on d net? The sources are there too. Thief is thief!

will you believe the propaganda against islam or believe in holy quran and hadith?

as long as its not in quran or hadith, then its nothing more than one of those propaganda lies
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

will you believe the propaganda against islam or believe in holy quran and hadith?

as long as its not in quran or hadith, then its nothing more than one of those propaganda lies

One of your peaceful moslem brother. Haha

searching4lovee:

YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU SAY IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE BEHEADED. DO NOT INSULT THE HOLY PROPHET (PBUH). ISLAM IS PEACE BUT WE WILL NOT FOLD OUR ARMS AND WATCH INFIDELS BLASPnHEME ON OUR GOD. BE WARNED angry
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:32pm On May 04, 2015
iliyande:

One of your peaceful moslem brother. Haha

searching4lovee:

YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU SAY IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE BEHEADED. DO NOT INSULT THE HOLY PROPHET (PBUH). ISLAM IS PEACE BUT WE WILL NOT FOLD OUR ARMS AND WATCH INFIDELS BLASPnHEME ON OUR GOD. BE WARNED angry

yes ofcourse hes right. . .if not that you people are so stupid and foolish just like those idiotic jews saying trash about jesus . . . you have no reason whatsoever to insult anybody talkless of.prophet of Allah. . . . i use this moment to beg Allah to curse you for eternity and make you suffer in grave and hereafter . . . .
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 5:00pm On May 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

yes ofcourse hes right. . .if not that you people are so stupid and foolish just like those idiotic jews saying trash about jesus . . . you have no reason whatsoever to insult anybody talkless of.prophet of Allah. . . . i use this moment to beg Allah to curse you for eternity and make you suffer in grave and hereafter . . . .

Point of correction. Not prophet
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2015
iliyande:

Point of correction. Not prophet

who cares about what you think? jesus said he is a prophet. . his name is in original bible. . . when you dont even know original bible exist
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 5:22pm On May 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

who cares about what you think? jesus said he is a prophet. . his name is in original bible. . . when you dont even know original bible exist

Laughing grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2015
iliyande:

Laughing grin

na so jews mocked jesus and prophet mohammad
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 5:26pm On May 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

na so jews mocked jesus and prophet mohammad

Heey stop, Jesus and mohammad are not in the same class. Terrorist leader and Glorious King of peace are not the same bro
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:28pm On May 04, 2015
iliyande:

Heey stop, Jesus and mohammad are not in the same class. Terrorist leader and Glorious King of peace are not the same bro

smh . . . attention seeker
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

smh . . . attention seeker

cheesy grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by enilove(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Don't you understand that allah is not God that created the heavens and earth? We Christians are not serving the same God with you, even your quran said so.

B4 we started to have fake ( chinco ) phones in Nigeria the original phones like Nokia ,Ericsson ,Sagem etc had been existing. The same goes with Islam. muhammed copied historical facts in the Bible and put it in the Quran.

If God had plans with Ishmael ,God would have told his descendants and they would have kept records of the descendants of Muhammed right from the time of Ishmael down to muha, like the Jews did. There is a record of the generation of the children of Israel from Isaac to Jesus.

God is not a God of confusion. He cannot do things that will be destroying His children. Islam came after Christianity and started spreading by killing and forcing people to accept it ,even till date they are still killing to spread Islam eg Book Haram.

Christians would have done the same, if the 2 religions are serving the same God.
Hear what Jesus said to his disciples :
Luke 9:52-56 KJV
And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. [53] And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. [54] And when his disciples James and John saw this , they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? [55] But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. [56] For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them . And they went to another village.
But muhammed came with Islam to destroy men's lives.

You said something like "using this to beg allah to curse someone till eternity". Let me tell you something the bible says:
Psalm 109:17-18 KJV
As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him. [18] As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.

That above is a fact .People can curse others and go free but if you curse a child of God ,the curse will not proper and will go back to who ever issued the curse.
God told Abraham : Genesis 12:3 KJV
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Most people see this religion section as an avenue to argue but the wise see it as an avenue to learn and know the truth.

God used signs,wonders miracles to show people that He is God. Moses was called and they believed him because of the signs and wonders God did through him. Likewise other prophets in the Bible ,who were all Israelites, but muhammed could not show any sign and miracle that would make people believe him,he rather chose violence and oppression. But still a soul that is destined for destruction would say Muhammed never fought wars but only that of mecca & medina even though the account of his warfare are written in the hadith .It was during such wars that he was poisoned.

There are so many things that are wrong with Islam but the fact is that a thief can never see anything wrong in stealing.
If you are a child of the devil you will love all these evil the Book haram are committing against innocent children and adult. That was what Utman Dan Fodio did to conguer the hausas in the northern Nigeria. People are now civilised and that is why they can see it as evil but the Muslims in those days called it Jihad. It was evil.

I was also a Muslim , I give God all the glory and adoration for saving me. I know that there is a GREAT DIFF BTW CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM. ISLAM IS EVIL FROM BIGINNING TO THE END .

Beware and pray.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Anas09: 7:31pm On May 04, 2015
I have questions pls. 1)Are there two Jesus'? because the Bible talks abt a different Jesus, the koran talks abt a different Jesus. I listen to the Muslims trash Jesus wen r beaten to a corner. Is it that same jesus of the koran that they r trashing? 2). If the Bible prophesied about Mohammed, was it this Tora/Christians Bible that he is prophsied or, was it in the original Bible, which only Muslims have? 3). Reading the Bible, seeing the people that were prophesied before they were born, it was told who they will be ,and what they will accomplish. What was said abt Mohammed? Since he turned out to be this man that we know today, what did the Bible really say Mohammed is and what did the original Bible say Mohammed will accomplish on earth? The King of persia CYRUS was prophesied two hundred yrs before he was born, the Bible stated who he will be and what he will do. The bible didn't say he will be a jew, and he never became a jew. Juda iscariot, John the Baptist, Jesus of Nazareth and lastly the ANTICHRIST, which we are seeing the manifestaion of his operations on earth right now. WHAT DID THE BIBLE SAY HOHAMMED will accomplish on earth? Pls Mr OP I need answers. And from the original Bible pls.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by enilove(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2015
Anas09:
I have questions pls. 1)Are there two Jesus'? because the Bible talks abt a different Jesus, the koran talks abt a different Jesus. I listen to the Muslims trash Jesus wen r beaten to a corner. Is it that same jesus of the koran that they r trashing? 2). If the Bible prophesied about Mohammed, was it this Tora/Christians Bible that he is prophsied or, was it in the original Bible, which only Muslims have? 3). Reading the Bible, seeing the people that were prophesied before they were born, it was told who they will be ,and what they will accomplish. What was said abt Mohammed? Since he turned out to be this man that we know today, what did the Bible really say Mohammed is and what did the original Bible say Mohammed will accomplish on earth? The King of persia CYRUS was prophesied two hundred yrs before he was born, the Bible stated who he will be and what he will do. The bible didn't say he will be a jew, and he never became a jew. Juda iscariot, John the Baptist, Jesus of Nazareth and lastly the ANTICHRIST, which we are seeing the manifestaion of his operations on earth right now. WHAT DID THE BIBLE SAY HOHAMMED will accomplish on earth? Pls Mr OP I need answers. And from the original Bible pls.

The. verse quoted by the OP was not referring to Muhammed in any way. There are many verses in the bible where the word "brethren" is. mentioned and never. made as a reference to Muhammed or his ancestors.

Let us look at these facts below:

Genesis 42:13 KJV
And they said, Thy servants are twelve brethren, the sons of one man in the land of Canaan; and, behold,......

Exodus 4:18 KJV
And Moses went and returned to Jethro his father in law, and said unto him, Let me go, I pray thee, and return unto my brethren which are in Egypt, and see whether they be yet alive. And Jethro said to Moses, Go .....

Leviticus 25:46 KJV
And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel, ye shall not rule one over another with rigour.

These verses above show clearly that the children of Israel address themselves as "brethren" to differentiate them from outsiders.
Why then did the op assumed that it was muhammed that Moses was referring to in the below verses?
Let us read.

Deuteronomy 18:15, 17-22 KJV
The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; [17] And the Lord said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken. [18] I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. [19] And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. [20] But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. [21] And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken? [22] When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord , if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

There so many verses in the bible where Jesus said things and it came to pass:

Mark 11:13-14, 20-22 KJV
And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet . [14] And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it. [20] And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots. [21] And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away. [22] And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

John 11:42-44 KJV
And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it , that they may believe that thou hast sent me. [43] And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth. [44] And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

The above was part of d condition to know the prophet.
B4 Islam came d disciplines of Jesus reminded the Israelites about this words of Moses:

It is confusion and fraud to make reference to the bible ,which you claim is corrupt , as your evidence that muhammed is genuine .Why not show from the Quran where allah said it was muhammed that the prophecy was meant for ?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2015
enilove:

Don't you understand that allah is not God that created the heavens and earth? We Christians are not serving the same God with you, even your quran said so.

B4 we started to have fake ( chinco ) phones in Nigeria the original phones like Nokia ,Ericsson ,Sagem etc had been existing. The same goes with Islam. muhammed copied historical facts in the Bible and put it in the Quran.

If God had plans with Ishmael ,God would have told his descendants and they would have kept records of the descendants of Muhammed right from the time of Ishmael down to muha, like the Jews did. There is a record of the generation of the children of Israel from Isaac to Jesus.

God is not a God of confusion. He cannot do things that will be destroying His children. Islam came after Christianity and started spreading by killing and forcing people to accept it ,even till date they are still killing to spread Islam eg Book Haram.

Christians would have done the same, if the 2 religions are serving the same God.
Hear what Jesus said to his disciples :
Luke 9:52-56 KJV
And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. [53] And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. [54] And when his disciples James and John saw this , they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? [55] But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. [56] For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them . And they went to another village.
But muhammed came with Islam to destroy men's lives.

You said something like "using this to beg allah to curse someone till eternity". Let me tell you something the bible says:
Psalm 109:17-18 KJV
As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him. [18] As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.

That above is a fact .People can curse others and go free but if you curse a child of God ,the curse will not proper and will go back to who ever issued the curse.
God told Abraham : Genesis 12:3 KJV
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Most people see this religion section as an avenue to argue but the wise see it as an avenue to learn and know the truth.

God used signs,wonders miracles to show people that He is God. Moses was called and they believed him because of the signs and wonders God did through him. Likewise other prophets in the Bible ,who were all Israelites, but muhammed could not show any sign and miracle that would make people believe him,he rather chose violence and oppression. But still a soul that is destined for destruction would say Muhammed never fought wars but only that of mecca & medina even though the account of his warfare are written in the hadith .It was during such wars that he was poisoned.

There are so many things that are wrong with Islam but the fact is that a thief can never see anything wrong in stealing.
If you are a child of the devil you will love all these evil the Book haram are committing against innocent children and adult. That was what Utman Dan Fodio did to conguer the hausas in the northern Nigeria. People are now civilised and that is why they can see it as evil but the Muslims in those days called it Jihad. It was evil.

I was also a Muslim , I give God all the glory and adoration for saving me. I know that there is a GREAT DIFF BTW CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM. ISLAM IS EVIL FROM BIGINNING TO THE END .

Beware and pray.

mr copy and paste. . . check what God is called in original bible scripture. . .hebrew and armaic. . .
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Bakrabas: 11:15pm On May 04, 2015
Jesus did not know if anything like Christianity does exist.

by definition it is the religion of those that worshiping the death man on the cross or worshiping the accursed one on the tree.

the bible says whosoever dies on the cross is an accursed one.

are you calling the prophet God an accursed one.

the jews are the most wicked race on earth

they killed more than three prophet

Moses

Aaron

Jesus

no Arab state that ever made the stupid and barbaric attempt to kill the innocent souls

Islam is all about peace. Only Islam fulfilled the prophesy of Neh 5:7-9

Even if the prophet copied the bible as one maggot said in earlier post
then why the book of Muhammad contains no errors no contradiction no versions

Allah said if you kills one soul is as if you killed the entire universe. it's not possible for Moslems to kill, it's the work of Jews and Christianity

as the secret of Jonathan just expose to eliminate all the Muslims in Borno in the name of Boko haram

so also the secret of USA israel Jews and Christian shall reveal
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Bakrabas: 11:18pm On May 04, 2015
Jesus did not know if anything like Christianity does exist.

by definition it is the religion of those that worshiping the death man on the cross or worshiping the accursed one on the tree.

the bible says whosoever dies on the cross is an accursed one.

are you calling the prophet God an accursed one.

the jews are the most wicked race on earth

they killed more than three prophet

Moses

Aaron

Jesus

no Arab state that ever made the stupid and barbaric attempt to kill the innocent souls

Islam is all about peace. Only Islam fulfilled the prophesy of Neh 5:7-9

Even if the prophet copied the bible as one maggot said in earlier post
then why the book of Muhammad contains no errors no contradiction no versions

Allah said if you kills one soul is as if you killed the entire universe. it's not possible for Moslems to kill, it's the work of Jews and Christianity

as the secret of Jonathan just expose to eliminate all the Muslims in Borno in the name of Boko haram

so also the secret of USA israel Jews and Christian shall reveal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did The Rich Man In Luke 16 Go To Hell? / Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In / Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.