Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible (13819 Views)

Adeboye Prophesied In 2015 That RCCG Will Produce A President / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers / Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by NumberOne2(m): 3:41am On Apr 28, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them
now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of
himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he
will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".
The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to none
other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

All quotation is taken from KJV

You were making a point until here (in BOLD above). So Prophet Muhammed was a SPIRIT and he had wives and children?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2015
NumberOne2:

You were making a point until here (in BOLD above). So Prophet Muhammed was a SPIRIT and he had wives and children?

cheesy grin spirit That spirit can fight ooo tongue
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Sibe007(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the Old Testament:
The Qur’an mentions in Surah Al-Araf chapter 7 verse 157:
"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom
they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) in the law and the
Gospel".
MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PROPHESISED IN THE BOOK OF
DEUTERONOMY:
Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18
verse 18:
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like
unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall
speak unto them all that I shall command him."
The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh)
because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses (pbuh) was a
Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a
Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.
If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled,
then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after
Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea,
Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will
fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.
However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses
(pbuh):
i)
Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born
miraculously without any male intervention.
[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]
ii)
Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the
Bible did not marry nor had children.
iii)
Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive.
(4:157-158)
Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh).
Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail
and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh)
and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).
Words in the mouth:
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations
he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like
unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak
unto them all that I shall command him."
[Deuteronomy 18:18]
iv)
Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict
capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said, "My kingdom is not of this
world." (John 18:36).
v)
Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but
Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his
people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but
his own received him not."
iv)
Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus
(pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws.
(Mathew 5:17-18)
It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18:19
"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my
words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."
Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:
It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:
"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying,
Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."
When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying
Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned"
prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old
testament:
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of
Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:
" Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa
Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."
"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my
beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
of Jerusalem."
In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is
added after the name of Prophet Muhammad
(pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have
even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as
"altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name
of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the New Testament:
Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:
"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of
Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the
Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a
messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But
when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident
sorcery!' "
All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding
Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for
the Christians.
John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another
Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."
Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:
"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from
the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."
Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:
"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go
away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".
"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the
praised one" is almost the translation of the
Greek word Periclytos . In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26, and
16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English translation for
the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend
rather than a comforter.
Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos . Jesus (pbuh)
actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the
Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy
for all creatures.
Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these
prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will
the Comforter come. The Bible states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time
of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus
(pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none
other than Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh).
Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them
now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of
himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he
will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".
The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to none
other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

All quotation is taken from KJV

Your heart is desperately seeking the truth. I see your posts. One day you will come to the full realisation of the Truth.
Forget about what some christians are practicing, or what some churches are doing, different people with their own interpretation.
Everyone has their own path, their own life's Journey
God guides everyone to the truth in his own time.

Going to church is not the most important for Christians. Coming to knowledge of the Light and Love God brings through Jesus is what matters.

I pray for you, that you will find the Truth. All I know is that, God Loves you soo much, whether you offend him, No matter how much you sin, He has forgiven and forgotten about your sins.

His Love is unconditional. He doesn't Love the way men Love. It is something we cannot explain

No sin you commit will stop him from Loving you.The only thing he wants you to do is just to accept this Love. (John 3:16).
The only sin is unbelief. God has gone past our sins. Jesus handled it. and he has reunited the whole world with the FATHER. just believe.

when you believe, he then gives you the power to become a Son of God.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2015
Sibe007:

Your heart is desperately seeking the truth. I see your posts. One day you will come to the full realisation of the Truth.
Forget about what some christians are practicing, or what some churches are doing, different people with their own interpretation.
Everyone has their own path, their own life's Journey
God guides everyone to the truth in his own time.

Going to church is not the most important for Christians. Coming to knowledge of the Light and Love God brings through Jesus is what matters.

I pray for you, that you will find the Truth. All I know is that, God Loves you soo much, whether you offend him, No matter how much you sin, He has forgiven and forgotten about your sins.

His Love is unconditional. He doesn't Love the way men Love. It is something we cannot explain

No sin you commit will stop him from Loving you.The only thing he wants you to do is just to accept this Love. (John 3:16).
The only sin is unbelief. God has gone past our sins. Jesus handled it. and he has reunited the whole world with the FATHER. just believe.

when you believe, he then gives you the power to become a Son of God.

post relevant answer
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2015
jcross19:
me shup up? Lol you are example of terrorist this does not baffle me . From today the lord will visit you in your dream, now I have hand you over to God of salvation. Watch out let's see who win . Shalom

aye mi o... see thinking.. common shut up, am a terrorist? laughing... we all know who is real terrorists... if God isn't with me, i won't be a Muslim..

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by MightySparrow: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

laughing hysterically... I can definitely see that you are hurt by the truth..

and concerning the time between Jesus and prophet Muhammad... didn't moses prophesied Jesus? how many years is between when moses left the earth and birth of Jesus? isn't there similarities between moses book and jesus book (Bible) isn't bible more explanatory and better than moses book? and yet you believe in moses abi.. i see no reason why you won't believe in Prophet Muhammad even though it's so glaring that he is prophesied In Bible and he's even mentioned by name In Bible..

i see no reason for you not to believe in Prophet Muhammad... i see no reason for you to believe In Quran...

read original Bible.. Aramaic Bible, Hebrew Bible and Greek Bible.. those are trusted Bible.. Aramaic is most reliable... want me to give you the link?

So Month was a spirit? He is glorifying Jesus by commissioning his followers to eradicate Christians
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Ovacoma: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
iliyande:
Muhammad commanded his adopted son to divorce his wife so that she would become his (Surah 33:36-38) grin grin grin grin grin grin. This is called prophecy in Islam cool cool
very shameful!
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ovacoma:

very shameful!

How such person be called a prophet. This is a mockery of the prophethood
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Ovacoma: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

we muslims don't quote everything contextually... we quote with our brains... Allah said do not die unless you a muslim. .. it's only the religion islam HE will accept
will a Muslim who is also a womaniser, murderer and highway-robber(caravan raids) also go to Allah heaven? Muhammad did all these with all his zeal. But the Bible says no sin or sinner will enter heaven. If Muhammad gets to heaven, then there will be sins, confusion, immorality, beheading, womaniser, etc. You know heaven won't welcome such man, stop and think about this before typing in defence of a highway robber.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

we muslims don't quote everything contextually... we quote with our brains... Allah said do not die unless you a muslim. .. it's only the religion islam HE will accept[s][/s][b][/b]

Hahahaha kkkkkkkk. So you use your brain instead of your allah quran? Nawaoooo sorry for you.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by jcross19: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

aye mi o... see thinking.. common shut up, am a terrorist? laughing... we all know who is real terrorists... if God isn't with me, i won't be a Muslim..
don't miss lead yourself sir God is different from allah . You are a slave to allah okay but soon the The God of truth will visit you.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2015
jcross19:
don't miss lead yourself sir God is different from allah . You are a slave to allah okay but soon the The God of truth will visit you.

Jesus called God Allaha... it's Englishman that translate Allaha as God.. read Aramaic Bible
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:37am On May 01, 2015
iliyande:

Hahahaha kkkkkkkk. So you use your brain instead of your allah quran? Nawaoooo sorry for you.

sitin n gbo... olodo ni e... We muslims never think for ourselves.. everything about how to live our life has already been written in Quran and explained by Prophet Muhammad...

ISLAM IS A COMPLETE RELIGION.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:44am On May 01, 2015
Ovacoma:

will a Muslim who is also a womaniser, murderer and highway-robber(caravan raids) also go to Allah heaven? Muhammad did all these with all his zeal. But the Bible says no sin or sinner will enter heaven. If Muhammad gets to heaven, then there will be sins, confusion, immorality, beheading, womaniser, etc. You know heaven won't welcome such man, stop and think about this before typing in defence of a highway robber.

for you telling lies against Prophet Muhammad.... am using this moment to beg you Allah.. i know YOU are endlessly merciful.. but this lad is intentionally lieing against YOUR prophet... Please Allah never make him a Muslim.. And never forgive or show him YOUR mercy...

and for your information, the worst person that is a muslim, is better than the best person in any religion apart from Islam.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Ovacoma: 9:32am On May 01, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

for you telling lies against Prophet Muhammad.... am using this moment to beg you Allah.. i know YOU are endlessly merciful.. but this lad is intentionally lieing against YOUR prophet... Please Allah never make him a Muslim.. And never forgive or show him YOUR mercy...

and for your information, the worst person that is a muslim, is better than the best person in any religion apart from Islam.
i will never become a Muslim by God's grace in Jesus name, amen. Lying against the prophet u said? Did he or did he not send people to go and raid rich merchant caravans? Didn't he get involve in d act himself? Robbing and killing people on d road is highway robbery in our days. Did ur prophet kill or not? And you believe that a murderer, womaniser, lier, highway robber went to heaven? And you are comfortable with such belief? Hypocrite. If Allah is God, he won't associate Himself with such thief, black stone worshiper, murderer, womaniser, and lier!
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2015
Ovacoma:

i will never become a Muslim by God's grace in Jesus name, amen. Lying against the prophet u said? Did he or did he not send people to go and raid rich merchant caravans? Didn't he get involve in d act himself? Robbing and killing people on d road is highway robbery in our days. Did ur prophet kill or not? Hypocrite. If Allah is God, he won't associate Himself with such thief, black stone worshiper, murderer and lier!

where did you read it... in Quran or hadith?
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by jcross19: 2:30pm On May 01, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

may God punish that your allah and increase the fire on mohamMAD. Pray God show me where mohammad is now then no one will tell you to denounce that satanic blooding sucking religion.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Hahahaha kkkkkkkk Hahahaha. Don't you think that god you serve has no ear?
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Anas09: 4:09pm On May 01, 2015
The only prohecy about mohammed in the bible is wen the Bible keeps warning believers about false prophets, which mohammed is chief. AND, this Bible you are quoting from is corrupt, so stop quoting from it. You muslims must have the original copies right? quote from it. Retard. Wen you are caught, u deny the bible, wen u want to decieve urself, u quote from the very corrupt bible thinking that will legit ur lies. Can't u see how lame u r? Mohammed is a thief, a chief of liars like his master the devil. You this low life OP, itzit not that same holy spirit u accuse of having sex with Marry that you are now saying is the prophsied Mohammed? Shit on ur dead brain.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by omojeesu(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2015
Why do you Muslim scholars love deceiving yourselves? You say Bible is corrupt but Muhammad is inside it. Did the Quran ever state the Bible predicted Mohammed? Accept the Bible as God's word otherwise leave it.
1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2015
Ovacoma:

are you saying you have never heard or read about 'caravan raid''? then, type it into Google. So Muhammad never fought battle, beheaded people, slept with numerous women (old and young), how about his adopted son's wife he married, even when her husband still alive? God in heaven wouldn't have permitted such acts in His holy prophet. Would a real God accept these?

my question is simple... as long as your claim is not supported by quran or hadith... EAT SHIT!! well., as a human being, i won't blame them... i also feel the same way they felt when fools insult islam, Allah, prophet Muhammad....

THERE IS NO REASON WHAT SO EVER TO SAY WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW, OR TO SAY WHAT YOU ARE NOT SURE OF...
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2015
iliyande:

Hahahaha kkkkkkkk Hahahaha. Don't you think that god you serve has no ear?

you know you are wrong, yet you keep insulting my faith.. we all refuted every lies against islam.. yet you people continue insulting us.. you just acting like jews and we muslims are Jesus... keep persecuting us and keep telling lies against us... Allah knows you are telling lies, even though you know yourself you telling lies...

MAY ALLAH NEVER FORGIVE YOU ONCE AGAIN
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:02am On May 02, 2015
jcross19:
may God punish that your allah and increase the fire on mohamMAD. Pray God show me where mohammad is now then no one will tell you to denounce that satanic blooding sucking religion.

i won't say anything... you acting and lost just like the jews are during Jesus time... MAY ALLAH NEVER FORGIVE YOU..

for your information, Allah is God. Jesus called Allah God in original Bible...

May Allah curse be upon you for insulting everything HE OWNS AND CREATE TO SAVE MANKIND
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Ovacoma: 9:31am On May 02, 2015
Allah ain't God of Christians. He is an anti Christ as he denies Christ as the SON OF GOD!
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by Ovacoma: 9:43am On May 02, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

my question is simple... as long as your claim is not supported by quran or hadith... EAT SHIT!! well., as a human being, i won't blame them... i also feel the same way they felt when fools insult islam, Allah, prophet Muhammad....

THERE IS NO REASON WHAT SO EVER TO SAY WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW, OR TO SAY WHAT YOU ARE NOT SURE OF...
You know what i am talking about. you claim ignorance of Muhammad acts? Just Google 'caravan raids' to begin with.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

you know you are wrong, yet you keep insulting my faith.. we all refuted every lies against islam.. yet you people continue insulting us.. you just acting like jews and we muslims are Jesus... keep persecuting us and keep telling lies against us... Allah knows you are telling lies, even though you know yourself you telling lies...

You make me laugh. Sorry brother. I know who I serve
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

You make me laugh. Sorry brother. I know who I serve. Tested and trusted JESUS
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:41am On May 03, 2015
iliyande:

You make me laugh. Sorry brother. I know who I serve. Tested and trusted JESUS

no worries... you will remember this day on judgement day
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 6:44am On May 03, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

no worries... you will remember this day on judgement day

Accept Jesus brother and be safe on the judgement day. Because there is nothing like salvation inside islam and mohammad. I tried to differentiate islam and Arab culture but the two are the same.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:45am On May 03, 2015
Ovacoma:

You know what i am talking about. you claim ignorance of Muhammad acts? Just Google 'caravan raids' to begin with.

SMH... as long as it's not in Quran or hadith, forget it... make person just dey calm down... if not that pe you don turn to madman... how can you say prophet of God is a thief.. ko le dun mi.. na so jews dey talk rubbish about jesus too.. May Allah never show HIS mercy on everybody that insults any of HIS prophets
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by iliyande(m): 6:48am On May 03, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

SMH... as long as it's not in Quran or hadith, forget it... make person just dey calm down... if not that pe you don turn to madman... how can you say prophet of God is a thief.. ko le dun mi.. na so jews dey talk rubbish about jesus too.. May Allah never show HIS mercy on everybody that insults any of HIS prophets

Not amen because mohammad is never a prophet and he is dead for ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did The Rich Man In Luke 16 Go To Hell? / Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God / CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.