Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia (69720 Views)

Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught / How The 4 Nigerians Condemned In Indonesia Will Be Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
A life well spent..
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by nduchucks: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
hahn:

You're just being emotional. First of all, there are more Nigerians involved in drug trafficking than Americans and as a result more get executed.

Let's face it, the total amount of Nigerians that have been maltreated legally abroad are not up to 5 percent of the total amount of Nigerians that are being mistreated here.

Go to kirikiri and see how many people(Nigerians) that have been in awaiting trial without being charged to court for more than 5years simply due to raiding. Before you start protesting about how other countries treat us, I'd advice you channel that energy within our own borders

As I stated earlier, not a single Nigerian deserves to be killed for drug trafficing in Indonesia or anywhere else in the world. Fullstop.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Yazmin: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
T
nduchucks:

I see you are not lazy, very Good. Now show us the statistics of how many people were convicted of the crime and their countries of origin. Then tell us why the've decided to execute more Nigerians. According to your graph they've executed 6 and are getting ready to waste 4 more, yet you are here defending them. Stop defending unfair treatment of Nigerians.

Are you their agent

Oga, if you are guilty of a crime, face the music,especially when the consequences are clearly written on the visa that gains you entrance.
It is less important that others go Scott free for the same offense...
Millions gave traveled in and out of Malaysia without issues and these fast guys thought they were in Alaba or Idumota were you can do stubborn head and walk away....let others learn and stay away from drugs...

4 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by baybeeboi: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
if Igbo and Yoruba no dei inside then there's nothing like drug trafficking

4 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by qualityovenbake(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Some of this guys have spent close to 18yrs in prison still they will be executed. This should serve as a lesson to some of us, crime doesn't pay.

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by adorablepepple(f): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:
Do we have Indonesian citizens in Nigeria who can be charged with choice crimes and sentenced to death? For each Nigerian they execute there, we should respond with 4 Indonesian citizens. nansense embarassed
Shoro niyen saliu elenu gboroundecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Viewing>> Ilekeh . She's like "Why my brother follow for the list?"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by magabounce(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
R.I.P Huslers

1 Like

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by hahn(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

As I stated earlier, not a single Nigerian deserves to be killed for drug trafficing in Indonesia or anywhere else in the world. Fullstop.

Really? But we deserve the right to be able to smuggle illegal substances and get away with it.

I have an idea, why don't you smuggle coke into Indonesia and when you're caught you can fight this your cause on their soil instead.

Another hypocrite on the loose

11 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by shaboti: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
How come ? No tribalistic comment on the first page. Thats new

7 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by queenbesha(f): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
What is the need for executing them

They already lOok dead!

#justobserving#
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Holyfield1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Eeyaahh....people nd drugs sha.....Now children will start fighting for properties......Even at Old age una still dey carry drug......Is that man will white beard,white cap,nd white jalamia a muslim?...Just asking shocked
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Ilekeh(f): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mr owolabi looks Igbo. Let them keep claiming Yoruba names just as they claim Ghanaian citizenship.

7 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by kritikali(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:
Do we have Indonesian citizens in Nigeria who can be charged with choice crimes and sentenced to death? For each Nigerian they execute there, we should respond with 4 Indonesian citizens. nansense embarassed

U no get sense,better tell ur brothers abroad to stop disobeying laws....if they re not carrying drugs,then they re scamming. its Bn written b4 they got there,u get caught wit drugs u die, they know and still do it..nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by basilo101: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
We all kw wat dis thread wud hv been turned into if nt 4 d fact dat ppl frm d "holier dan thou" region are represented

3 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Let dem just make sure this guys are guilty, if so, let dem be executed fast, am tired of dis get rich fast nigerians damaging our image. No be by force to drive range rover for lekki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by kritikali(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Holyfield1:
Eeyaahh....people nd drugs sha.....Now children will start fighting for properties......Even at Old age una still dey carry drug......Is that man will white beard,white cap,nd white jalamia a muslim?...Just asking shocked

Unfortunately for you, he's not, he's ibo claiming to b a ghanian, and prolly claimed to be muslim too.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by LyfeJennings(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ona ofun
Ona orun
To be a man is not a week's job
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

Cut the crap!!! No Nigerian deserves to die anywhere in the world for such a crime.

No Nigerian deserves to die for trafficking drugs when you know the punishment?

You better don't let them catch you? Buhari won't appeal for you oo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Ilekeh(f): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

I disagree with you. These criminals will be the ones flexing their muscles in Lagos, forming businessman.if execution can't curb their activities, nothing will. But it is something.

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by eleko1: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
sad MAY the good GOD have Mercy on their soul.Thank God,our NDLEA are doing a great job/saved many Niagra heading to deathrow in foreign land.The wage of heroine courier/sin is DEATH undecided
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
shaboti:
How come ? No tribalistic comment on the first page. Thats new

because both igbo and yoruba names dey the list cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by ceejay80s(m): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:
Supported!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by stonecoldcafe: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

What is wong is wrong. Respect the laws in a foreign land. Every country is not like Nigeria. For God sake what is a Nigerian doing in Pakistan? You are not in the UN or some other international body. You are not an ambassador. What in God's name are they doing there?

By the way, how did that man make his babies. Spe.rm in a container or sex

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by decency237(f): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
its a pity ...may dia soul rip
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Seventeen(f): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
midolian:
na wa 4 u o Bros..when Nigerians commit the offence the most, what do you expect? U and I know Nigerians with this "I must survive" attitude na.
i gree wit u jare. Nigerians really need to stop dis dia attitude of thinkin dey can just make fast cash overnite witout sweatin. I feel for dem sha, but unfortunately they messed wit d wrong country, not like in naija where ppl go free after raping 2 year old babies. Hnmmm.... may God hv mercy on dem shaa

3 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by mathskill: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by cecegorz(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sometimes I really wonder if Nigerian officials understands how international diplomacy is played.
For the over 10yrs that these guys had been on death row, there are many kora people here with dubious businesses all over the country.
Our operators should have rounded up over 10 of them and keep in jail as a bargaining chip whenever a day like this comes.
Caveat: I am 100% against drug offenders, but death penalty for that? Nah!

5 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by otemanuduno: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
FastShipping:

I am not against death penalty for drug barons but I have problem with some of these countries executing Africans for drug offences and sparing the lives of Americans or other westerners who have committed same crime. Our government needs to start rounding up citizens of Indonesia, Malaysia and others and start charging them arbitrarily so we can use that to negotiate freedom of our people on death row in those countries.

Until Nigeria can become a country, the citizens will keep suffering. Nigeria no get mouth nah because even our leaders threat us like third citizens

1 Like

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by stonecoldcafe: 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

Its the application of the law that is questionable. Go and research how many Westerners have been executed for violating the same law.

FYI: Not a single American who violated the same law has ever been executed.

That is their choice to make - it may be unfair but that should not make one act as a drug mule. Their country, their law. Black man respect yourself!
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by osystein(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

Its the application of the law that is questionable. Go and research how many Westerners have been executed for violating the same law.

FYI: Not a single American who violated the same law has ever been executed.

Australians will also be executed,

Australians get 72-hour notice of execution in Indonesia:

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0NG0JH20150425?irpc=932
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by ceejay80s(m): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
baybeeboi:
if Igbo and Yoruba no dei inside then there's nothing like drug trafficking
Are u hausa ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo / Lady Dies While Switching On Generator For Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) / Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.