Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,144 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia (69722 Views)

Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught / How The 4 Nigerians Condemned In Indonesia Will Be Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by 1stola: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
MAKE THUNDER FIRE ALL THEIR JUDGES
NONSENSE! angry
MAKE THEM FREE THEM JOR
DID THEY STEAL?
DID THEY KILL ANY ONE?
STÛPID PEOPLE.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by quickly: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=Mbediogu post=33133329][/quote]

Well.not every one believes in. Christianity.

Some times ppl are made as a scapegoat to serve às a deterrent to others.

EVEN Sadam Hussain WAs Hanged By His Ppl As A Death Sentence
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by nkemdi89(f): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
The problem is that most Nigerians going to countries like indonesia,malaysia and even singapore are not going to do something gainful or legitimate. Every of them wants to go and hustle that's all. Just like one lga in imo state called ihitte uboma every young mans dream in that village is to go to malaysia at the expense of selling their properties just to acquire money for visa and transport. The competitiion is so high among them, and tommorrow when you see them on death roll in that country you will blame their government.

1 Like

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Seventeen(f): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
cecegorz:

These things matter internationally, you may have internal issues, but you have to maintain a very tough negotiating stand outside.
bros dat one na grammer u de speak oo. hw many negotiations dem wan do, do u know hw many nigerians are in prisons all over d world for dia lawlessness. Lets not b sentimental, we know our brodas nahh and then we know our country, dey simply dont gv a hoot. So just say 'na wa ooo' like d rest of us and move on.... smiley
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by quickly: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
1stola:
MAKE THUNDER FIRE ALL THEIR JUDGES
NONSENSE! angry
MAKE THEM FREE THEM JOR
DID THEY STEAL?
DID THEY KILL ANY ONE?
STÛPID PEOPLE.

U don't know the damage heroin causes?

it destroy brain which some countries value

3 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by greggng: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
In as much as I don't like death sentence, but the law has to take it course. The soul that sinneth it shall die. Fyi no american citizen carries drug to indonesia. It is unfair to say they discriminate . The only person I pity was the one that was sentenced to 20years and later it was amended to death. Their legal system needs to be examined properly
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by bmos(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:
Do we have Indonesian citizens in Nigeria who can be charged with choice crimes and sentenced to death? For each Nigerian they execute there, we should respond with 4 Indonesian citizens. nansense embarassed
These 4 Nigerians knew what laid ahead should they be apprehended. Pls dont blame Indonesian govt at all. The only advice is that let other wouldbe drug pushers be ware
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by quickly: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
In China if u embezzle money u r liable to death sentence.

After a force majeur- ( act of God) don't ffuk with law of the land. Ur blood will be like a drop of sweat in the ocean

Law of the land is very important this is common sense and not all risk is worth the money

1 Like

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
So touching! Not everybody in the prison is a criminal, some are innocent while others are just unlucky. This is also showing the great implication of some little decisions we make.
No be small thing to be sentenced to death.
May God have mercy on their souls!
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by delishpot: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Charly68: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
The truth must be told these boys are saboteurs to the economy of affected nations. They want to make money at the expense of the life of others . selling dangerous drugs to their nationals..they know the consequences of their offence but they dared the lions ..now that lion has caught them ..no story my people ..the soul that commits sin shall surelly die ..thus says the bible
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by fineguy11(m): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

Cut the crap!!! No Nigerian deserves to die anywhere in the world for such a crime.
shut da Bleep up...there are consequence for evry negative action...wat is happening in idonesia is nt different,,,whether a nigerian is involved or not,,u must be liable for ur action....why are u defending criminalsare u one??
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by tolaxin(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

Cut the crap!!! No Nigerian deserves to die anywhere in the world for such a crime.
I sense this man is a drug baron or drug addict.

Myobservationthough
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Bollinger(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
quickly:

it destroys brain which some countries value

Did you read his post? probably on it already grin.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Toks2008(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Many of us will be so quick to blame these guys for dabbling into this type of business but trust me, we all have our breaking point.

Nigeria is a country that will not do anything for you,will not allow you to do anything for her and worst still will prevent you from doing anything for yourself..its that bad.

Unfortunately the labor market can not accommodate every graduate or youths with skills.

At the age of 26 i was a millionaire talking about 14years ago and i was doing very well as an IT consultant setting up cyber cafes,software development as well as selling and installation of computers and related businesses.

In 2001 November i had an accident that sent me back to square zero and was bed ridden for months and the accident left with with a nerve impairment that changed my zealous life style to a very low drive one and unfortunately this nerve impairment would have been averted if there were good health facilities in this country but nevertheless my never say die spirit was at work.

I delved into clearing business and as a freelance agent involved in clearing dutiable items i was doing very well carting home not less than 250k a month until this same clueless government brought up stringent policies that collapsed the business about 3 years ago and as i speak im springing up once again against all odds reviving my IT firm and of-course adding other profitable ventures..

Many people may not believe that prior to when i started the clearing business about 11years ago,i almost died of hunger drinking water from morning till night with no one to help and i guess many people would have rained abuses on me if i delved into armed robbery or drug trafficking.

See friends,Nigerians are hard working and given the chance we will never dabble into any crazy business but the economy and the government policies are terrible,your family and friends are also busy digging their life out,the business centers in the name of churches and robbers as pastors will only try to get the little you have and many banks will ask you to provide properties you don't have as collateral.

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by darepoju(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
all dis Igbo ppl sef..nawa o
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Janet101(f): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
I feel sorry for dis people n I hope Indonesia government will review der law.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Remarkable: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

... and what crossed my mind is why they've not thought of nipping this crap in the budd as they know it originated from Pakistan?

Maybe theyvee never heard of a sting operation? Granted it may be difficult to do such in a foreign land, at least you could get permission or something...

and to Nigerians in Pakistan? come on... if you are given a fake Spanish passport... cant you change your flight and.. I dunnoo? go to Spain? Just a thought.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by notformealone: 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

Its the application of the law that is questionable. Go and research how many Westerners have been executed for violating the same law.

FYI: Not a single American who violated the same law has ever been executed.
It is simple logic my friend. How important is Nigeria to Indonesia? you can't compare America's level of importance to that of Nigeria. so what do you expect them to do?
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Depathologist: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
If you care for them that much, you can go and die with them in Indonesia. Fullstop.

1 Like

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Excuzeme: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:
Do we have Indonesian citizens in Nigeria who can be charged with choice crimes and sentenced to death? For each Nigerian they execute there, we should respond with 4 Indonesian citizens. nansense embarassed

while l detest people who carry drugs because l feel they are just greedy and are trying to ridicule us who take the moral raod of hard work, bearing in mind how they will now COME AROUND TO USE THE MONEY TO OPPRESS THEIR FELLOW NIGERIANS WHO ARE NOT INTO "SUCH FAST LANE LIFE" thus, encouraging younger ones to "feel and think" that drug trafficking is lucrative and pays, l think the INDONESIAN GOVT is just taking this to the ridiculous level.

Yes, l support death for drug trafficking but it has to be proved beyond doubt that the person actually and knowingly carried the drugs.... based on circumstances and quantity carried.

And l think the execution should notbe delayed either, why keep someone in prison for 17years of a 20years sentence, only to now want to execute him?

Moreover, every accused must be accorded all possible and necessary opportunity to defend themselves, including picking Lawyers of their choice who are ready, willing and are capable of defending their innocence, until proven guilty, to the hilt.

In two of the cases above, l dont think that is the case.
Like you suggested, we need to look at the option of "tit-for-tat", to make other nations view us with seriousness.

Finally, let me tell my fellow Nigerians to stop ridiculing themselves in the name of get-rich-quick, because when it catches up with you, dont expect any pity from us...We nor send you to go and carry drugs in another man's country.
I hope those of you in South Africa are also listening?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Remarkable: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
shaboti:
How come ? No tribalistic comment on the first page. Thats new

.. the saving grace is that Yoruba name twey join for the list... if not, e for don reach page 20.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by victorazy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

Am currently bleeping one indo babe here
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by JayJustus(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
nkemdi89:
The problem is that most Nigerians going to countries like indonesia,malaysia and even singapore are not going to do something gainful or legitimate. Every of them wants to go and hustle that's all. Just like one lga in imo state called ihitte uboma every young mans dream in that village is to go to malaysia at the expense of selling their properties just to acquire money for visa and transport. The competitiion is so high among them, and tommorrow when you see them on death roll in that country you will blame their government.

erhhhh...I just came back from Singapore like 3 weeks ago...now start judging everyone lagooner...
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by 1stola: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
[s]
quickly:

it destroy brain which some countries value

[/s]
Rubbish!
Do they force people to use it
You mofos just like feeling important
FYI, heroin was once taken as normal analgesic, just like paracetamol of today. So what da fùck are you trying to say that I don't know about?
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Excuzeme: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Toks2008:
Many of us will be so quick to blame these guys for dabbling into this type of business but trust me, we all have our breaking point.

Nigeria is a country that will not do anything for you,will not allow you to do anything for her and worst still will prevent you from doing anything for yourself..its that bad.

Unfortunately the labor market can not accommodate every graduate or youths with skills.

At the age of 26 i was a millionaire talking about 14years ago and i was doing very well as an IT consultant setting up cyber cafes,software development as well as selling and installation of computers and related businesses.

In 2001 November i had an accident that sent me back to square zero and was bed ridden for months and the accident left with with a nerve impairment that changed my zealous life style to a very low drive one and unfortunately this nerve impairment would have been averted if there were good health facilities in this country but nevertheless my never say die spirit was at work.

I delved into clearing business and as a freelance agent involved in clearing dutiable items i was doing very well carting home not less than 250k a month until this same clueless government brought up stringent policies that collapsed the business about 3 years ago and as i speak im springing up once again against all odds reviving my IT firm and of-course adding other profitable ventures..

Many people may not believe that prior to when i started the clearing business about 11years ago,i almost died of hunger drinking water from morning till night with no one to help and i guess many people would have rained abuses on me if i delved into armed robbery or drug trafficking.

See friends,Nigerians are hard working and given the chance we will never dabble into any crazy business but the economy and the government policies are terrible,your family and friends are also busy digging their life out,the business centers in the name of churches and robbers as pastors will only try to get the little you have and many banks will ask you to provide properties you don't have as collateral.

I feel your pain Bro, l have walked this walk before and l know "the pain".

Having said that, l also think that just like your "never say die spirit", ...which l term as "mental strength" prevented you from going into such illegal acts, even at the point of "starvation and death", all people must realize that certain crimes can be excused, while some are a "symptom of Greed" (A guy broke my locker and stole my foodstuffs, at the University Student's residence, l was angry but l realized that he did not steal it because he was a thief.... but he was dieing of hunger! I just asked him to share it into two as me myself l was not that buoyant but my situation was better than his own at that point! The said fella is a stinkingly rich Accountant today...and l still make fun of him over that incident as we became very close friends, till date).
I am yet to see an "Alabaru" in lagos Island, or someone who helps carry cement at a construction site, dies of hunger!
So, my point is: Life is like the topography, full of "Ups" and "Downs".
When it is down, dont go the "illegal route"... no matter how that option seems attractive.

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
midolian:
if according to their law, the penalty for a crime such as drug trafficking is death, then so be it. Stop sounding as if they hate Nigerians. Bn Nigerian doesn't mean you shld go to anoda man's land and commit offences punishable by death..

Afterall, Nigerians are not the first set of foreigners to be killed in indonesia for an offence as this..May God give their sympathizers the strength to bear this.

Take ORIJIN! You make sense. smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Lucasbalo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

Its the application of the law that is questionable. Go and research how many Westerners have been executed for violating the same law.

FYI: Not a single American who violated the same law has ever been executed.
If that's the case, the problem is the lack of respect of the leadership of Nigeria.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Mistermamus(m): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
c dere faces mtshewww dey ought to know asians don't joke with drugs. if u caught execution straight. well RIP in advance
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by onatisi(m): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Funny though, I have never seen an hausa man arrested for drug trafficking,yet their region has the highest level of poverty ratio .

1 Like

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by akilo1: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
ibo people with quick riches?i douf my hat

1 Like

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by nduchucks: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
adorablepepple:

Shoro niyen saliu elenu gboroundecided

hmmm, emi ni Saliu, ko kwa? Ok, iwo na, oni'di bebere! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo / Lady Dies While Switching On Generator For Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) / Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.